Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 24

"Angel and Ken enjoy a sunny Saturday morning being playful."

41
9 Comments 9
1.7k Views 1.7k
6.8k words 6.8k words

Author's Notes

"Angel and Ken spend a playful Saturday morning starting with an incredible blowjob. <p> [ADVERT] </p>They have a sexy swim and a steamy session in his hot tub."

I woke alone in his bed, feeling rather sticky between my thighs. The bright sunlight streaming in from the wall of windows opposite the bed made me squint as I sat up.

I was still dressed, if you can call wearing a garter and stockings dressed, in the lingerie I'd worn while Ken fucked me silly last night. Where Ken had slept, I found a white terry cloth robe, which I assumed he had placed there sometime after he got up.

I needed to shower and possibly sit on the bidet in my bathroom, so I draped the robe over one arm and headed to my room. I stripped out of my lingerie and sat down on the bidet. The warm water felt wonderful as it washed away the residue of our sex. I showered quickly and, after brushing my teeth, slipped the robe on to find out where my lover was this morning.

I returned to Ken's bedroom, and as I walked toward the source of all that sunlight, I found him sitting on a deck chair on the small private balcony outside his bedroom.

I had mistaken the sliding glass door in the middle for windows; I opened it and stepped out into the brisk morning air. Ken glanced over his shoulder and said, "Good morning, sexy."

He was naked from the waist up, having pulled on a pair of sweats to cover his legs. I moved behind his chair and slid my fingertips down from his shoulders across his chest and washboard abs. "Good morning, lover," I replied.

I kissed him softly on the neck as my nails traveled back up his firm body. Then, I asked, "Did I fall asleep on you last night?"

Ken turned his head and returned my kiss with an equally gentle kiss. "We were both beat from the long drive," he said, trying to make me feel better.

He lifted his coffee mug to his lips and took a healthy sip as I moved around his chair and walked the short distance to the heavy wooden railing protecting the balcony's edge. Looking out over the treetops, I could see the sunlight reflecting off the lake's surface. It was a serene setting enhanced by the calls of the autumn songbirds.

I turned to face him, leaning against the railing, his eyes soaking up the vision before him. I smiled as I moved one hand to my waist and, using a finger, undid the twist holding the belt around my body; it fell open enough so Ken could gaze at my supple cleavage, smooth belly, and shapely legs. The chilly air swirled beneath the robe, and I instantly felt my nipples harden.

Ken smiled as I began taking tiny steps toward him.

"How about a good morning blow job?" I asked.

He answered my question by lifting his bottom off the chair and sliding his sweats below his knees. His cock was resting on one thigh, but as I slipped the robe off my shoulders, it lurched a little, letting me know I'd be able to have him fully erect in no time.

I carefully folded my robe into a square and dropped it between his feet, giving me a cushiony place to kneel.

"I love sucking cock first thing in the morning," I said as I knelt before him.

Ken didn't reply but moved his hands to the deck chair's arms while his eyes fixed on my face.

I left my hands at my side and leaned forward, using my tongue and lips to lift his cock off his thigh. I sucked just the head at first, sliding my tongue around the glans and sensitive corona.

There is something special about having a soft cock in your mouth; it has a pliable feel to it that reminds me of eating a gummy worm. The surface gives a little when pressured with your teeth or lips, and unlike taking a rock-hard cock, the sensation of feeling it surge and harden as you suck it adds to the sexual excitement of oral sex.

As I teased Ken's cock I kept eye contact with him. My eyes widened each time I felt him surge and grow more erect.

Eventually, my teasing began having the desired effect, and his cock grew harder and harder as I sucked it; once it took on the meaty feeling of a firm erection, I began taking a little more inside my warm slippery mouth.

His eyes stared at me as, inch by inch, more and more of his growing erection slid beyond my lips until his mushroom-shaped cock head wedged into the back of my mouth.

He was almost fully erect when I decided to start pleasuring him with more than my mouth. I brought my hands up, cupping his balls in one and circling the shaft just above his pubic mound with the other.

I smiled at him with my eyes as I slowly stroked up from the base of his cock my lips sliding along with my fingers until he slipped from my mouth.

I sat back a little, studying the results of my oral efforts. His cock shaft was now rock solid; coated with my saliva, it glistened in the bright morning sunlight. My fingers stopped just below the flaring corona, and as I tightened my grip on his pulsing shaft, the head appeared to swell even larger; the bulbous cap at the top of his cock invited my touch.

"God, that feels so fuckin' good," Ken remarked as I studied his throbbing member.

I smiled at him but resisted the urge to tell him that his cock was being pleasured by the best cock sucker on the planet. Instead, I pursed my lips, and, using my delicate hand to circle the shaft, I pressed his cock away from my mouth until the head rested against his abdomen. He wanted me to take it inside again, to have my warm, wet mouth surrounding him again, to feel the head press into the back of my mouth. With cat-like quickness, I pulled his cock toward me; the head slapped against my soft lips.

Ken moaned his approval, so I repeated the move several more times before I opened my lips and extended my tongue so I could slap his cock head against a warmer, wetter surface.

His eyes screamed at me to take him; I wanted, no needed, his cock inside my mouth again. One last time, I pulled it toward my slippery tongue, but when it slapped against my wet flesh, I held it there as I tilted my head forward and did what I needed most.

His eyes widened as I closed mine and let his cock slither along my tongue until it pressed against the back of my mouth.

"Yes, that's it; suck my fuckin' cock," Ken exclaimed.

I lifted my mouth until only the head remained inside, then took him again, his cock head pressing harder against the entrance to my throat.

As I lifted a third time, Ken exclaimed, "Yes fuck me with your hot mouth!"

I had gone from needing his cock in my mouth, to craving for it to impale my throat. I dropped down again, but this time, when his flaring cock head touched the back of my mouth, I relaxed my muscles and pushed it through. His cock surged, and in an instant, he was engulfed in the smooth, hot confines of my throat.

"Oh, my fucking god," Ken exclaimed as my nose pressed against his abdomen and my throat caressed his cock head.

I love having a man's cock buried in my throat, swallowing to gently massage every part of the sensitive head with my flesh. I love the feeling of having my supply of life-sustaining oxygen cut off by a man's raging erection, feeling my eyes tear up and my saliva glands go into overdrive. I love everything about deep-throating a beautiful hard cock, and Ken Sacks' cock was no exception.

As I rose to once again fill my lungs, his cock slipped from my mouth; several strands of thick saliva stretched from my lips and tongue to his bulbous mushroom-shaped cock head. I slurped the spit back into my mouth, then let it spill over my lip; a long, thick line of saliva stretched down and filled my warm cleavage.

"My God, that's so fuckin' hot," Ken said.

I leaned forward and again took him deeply; the soft flesh of my throat grasped at his rock-hard cock. His hips lifted a little, and that incredible cock surged deeper down my throat.

I somehow found a way to extend my tongue over my lower lip and lavished his scrotum with my slippery, wet tongue as my nose pressed hard against his pubic mound.

As I held him there, impaled by my throat, he knew that I couldn't take him any deeper; there was no more cock left to swallow.

I massaged his cock head with my muscles and continued giving his balls a sexy tongue bath.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Ken exclaimed as I gave him the ultimate pleasure.

His hands moved to my head, and I fully expected him to push my mouth harder against his cock, but instead, he pulled my mouth up and off his raging erection.

An even larger, almost mucus-like flood of thick saliva cascaded from my mouth, coating my tits and adding to the spit already between them.

His eyes focused on my mouth as I wiped the residue from my lips, then followed my hand as I smeared it evenly over my big soft tits.

"You want to fuck these big tits, don't you?" I asked, knowing that's what he wanted.

He grinned and shook his head yes.

I straightened up a little bringing my soaking wet cleavage within inches of his pulsing rock-hard cock.

"I love having my tits fucked," I said with a smile on my lips and a sexy twinkle in my eyes.

I placed my hands flat against the outside of each soft orb of pleasure and leaned forward; his cock came to rest perfectly between my tits and disappeared in the soft wet flesh when I pressed them together.

"Oh, yeah," Ken said as he felt the heat of my body surrounding his rock-hard cock.

Tit fucking, like cock sucking, is an art form; your lover can only sit there and enjoy the visual pleasure of seeing his cock pop out above your cleavage when you drop down than endure the physical pleasure when you lift and draw his hard erection back into the soft, warm flesh between your tits.

I gave Ken both for several minutes, occasionally dipping my head and extending my tongue to tease the tip of his bulbous cock head and spitting on it to add lubricant to my cleavage.

I smiled at him and asked, "Do you want me to tit fuck you until you cum?"

He flashed a huge smile at me as he vigorously shook his head yes.

Unlike cock sucking, when you're wet humping a rock-hard cock with your tits, there is an added advantage of being able to verbalize to your lover. You can talk dirty to enhance his experience, and I seized the opportunity to do just that.

"I love how your big, hard cock feels sliding between my tits," I said.

Ken just smiled.

"I can feel it throbbing on my soft, wet flesh," I said.

His smile remained.

"Watch how sexy it looks when it pops out from my slippery cleavage," I continued, extending my tongue.

Ken lifted just a little off his chair to make sure that his cock head touched my tongue.

"Hmmm; your cock tastes so good," I said

"Tell me how it feels when I lift, and your cock head slides down between my big soft tits," I said as his cock once again disappeared.

"It feels fucking incredible," Ken answered.

"Does your corona tingle when it slips along the soft, wet flesh?" I asked.

"Yes, it does, and the sensation is starting to spread," Ken said, letting me know that he was approaching orgasm.

My soft tits and dirty talk were having the desired effect; my fantastic lover was about to cum.

"When you're ready to explode, I want you to make sure your cock is sticking out above my tits; I want us to be able to watch as you blow your hot, thick load all over my tits and neck," I said pleadingly.

Ken smiled and said one word, "Soon."

He was right there, cock swelling, hands gripping tightly on the arms of his chair, an orgasmic grimace on his face.

With an animalistic howl, Ken lifted off the seat; his cock head extended above the soft flesh of my cleavage enough that his flaring corona was visible.

"Yes, cum for me; shoot your thick hot load all over me," I exclaimed just before the first wad flew from the tiny slit at the tip of his cock.

It splashed against the bottom of my jaw, dangling down from my chin. Another explosive shot flew from him and splashed along my neck.

"It's so fucking hot," I said as more and more sperm pumped from his pulsing rock-hard cock.

By the time Ken finished, my neck and chest were covered with his searing hot cum.

"Let me stroke it," I said as I released my tits and grasped his still oozing cock. As I stroked him, eliciting every possible drop from his balls, I used his cock head to smear his seed across my tits.

I noticed the death grip he had on the chair release and knew that his climax was waning.

"Morning cum shots are so massive," I remarked as I looked at the thick coating covering my chest.

Ken just smiled.

I knelt before him for a while, playing with his softening cock, and the sticky load, and even dipped my mouth to savor his taste.

Once I was certain he'd recovered from an incredible orgasm, I released his now limp cock and carefully licked my fingers, gathering the cum that had collected on them.

I slowly stood up; Ken's eyes followed me.

"Now that's a picture I'd love to have," he remarked.

I made a mental note that perhaps I'd allow him to photograph me with his cum coating my face sometime this weekend.

I reached down and grabbed my robe, holding it in one hand, and moved around his chair.

"I think I'd like to take a dip in your pool," I said as I leaned down and kissed his ear.

Ken didn't reply.

I returned to his bedroom and then went downstairs to the rear deck. The pool looked inviting, its surface as smooth as glass and tiny wisps of steam rising from the warm water.

Before I stepped in, I used the robe to wipe most of his cum from my chest, then lowered one foot down the steps. The water wasn't as warm as I expected, but warmer than the chilly morning air. I took the plunge and dove underwater, swimming as far as my lungs permitted.

It took only a minute or two for my body to become accustomed to the temperature of the water, but my nipples still became rock-hard as I swam toward the opposite end of his pool. Once there, I turned around and discovered a ledge extending from the wall, perhaps twelve inches wide. I could stand on it and lean against the wall; the water came to my shoulders. I was glad I was not shorter for obvious reasons.

I dipped my head under the surface again, then tilted it back to smooth my hair tightly against my scalp and over my shoulders. The water began to feel even better as I slid my hands up to cup my tits. Funny thing about my tits; because of the implants, they seem to be more buoyant, which makes them rise on my chest when I'm swimming.

I was about to push off and swim a leisurely lap when Ken appeared in the doorway to the deck. He had pulled his sweats back up but remained naked above.

I waved at him as he started across the deck; it didn't take more than a few seconds for Ken to walk to the edge of the pool, but I studied his muscular body from the waist up in those few seconds. For a man over fifty, Ken's body is incredibly fit; I've already mentioned his washboard abs, but in addition to that, his torso has a distinctive wedge shape from the waist to the shoulders. I was sure he worked out regularly, paying close attention to his abs and his pectoral group.

"Are you going to join me?" I asked.

He didn't respond but answered by hooking his fingers in the elastic waistband of his sweats and sliding them down his legs. As he straightened up, I discovered something else I'd missed: Ken Sacks has an all-over tan.

I wanted his sleek, naked body against mine; I wanted to touch him beneath the surface of the water, but most of all, I wanted his soft lips pressing against mine. "Don't make me wait too long," I said.

Ken stepped down one, two, and three steps until his feet touched the bottom of the pool. Then, like a gazelle buck leaping toward his mate, Ken dove into the water, surfacing almost instantly. His freestyle strokes could be compared to an Olympic sprinter, and in literally less than twenty seconds, he swam the distance that took me more than a minute to cover. His hands reached out on either side of me and grasped the lip of the pool; he held himself at arm's length until his body and legs sank from horizontal to vertical.

"Did I keep you waiting?" Ken asked.

I just smiled and shook my head. In the bright morning sunlight, I studied his face. His eyes seemed to sparkle even more, and with his skin dripping wet, the defined features of his face and jaw were highlighted even more than last night when I studied him under the dim dashboard lights of his exotic sports car.

From my perch on the pool's ledge, with my butt and shoulders against the side, I could do little more than wait for Ken to make his move. I could have ducked under one arm and dove into the deeper water, but that idea never crossed my mind since doing so would be self-defeating.

He didn't move or speak for the longest time, and I knew he was studying my face in the bright morning sunlight. I wasn't the least bit worried about what Ken would see; a night of sleep, an early morning oral sex session, and finally, a dive into his pool had most likely washed away the cosmetics that hid what I viewed as imperfections. But this incredible man, I wanted him to see me for what I am; I wanted him to see the tiny crow's feet at the corner of my eyes, the blemishes of maturity that every middle-aged woman tries to hide.

His eyes flickered in their sockets as he memorized every part of my face. I almost reached for his hips, but before I could, he bent his arms, pulled himself through the water, and closed the distance between our bodies.

Some things are enjoyed and forgotten, but this moment will forever be ingrained in my memories. The first point of contact was when his hard chest touched my tits, followed almost instantly by his loins touching mine. The final point was our lips, and Ken made me wait for that; poised a few inches apart, he stared into my eyes, searching for the bottom of my soul.

When he finally closed the distance, I could have sworn sparks jumped across the minuscule distance just before our lips touched. It was a tender kiss; Ken took my lower lip between his and gently sucked; his lips moved, and he did the same thing to my upper lip. I curled my arms under his, sliding my hands toward his shoulders, then pulled his body tighter against mine.

While our kissing remained tender, it took on a more sensual nature; he offered his tongue, which I gladly accepted, drawing it deeper with my moist, soft lips. I moaned as his taste spread throughout my mouth. His tongue slipped from between my lips, and once again, he kissed my lower lip, then moved his mouth to kiss along my jaw toward my neck. I tilted my head, giving him access to every part. His hands remained locked to the curb of the pool, holding our bodies in place as his lips moved up toward my ear, where he whispered, "You're absolutely gorgeous."

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

The tenderness of his kisses, the sensual way he whispered in my ear, and the sensation of having his hard body pressed against me all contributed to the feelings I was having in my loins. I needed to touch his cock; feel it begin to swell in my delicate hand and grow rock-hard from my sensual caresses.

As Ken kissed me again, he released his grip on the pool's edge; his body started to float away from mine, and our lips parted.

As he tread water a foot or two from me, he said, "Wanna race?"

I almost said no, I wanna fuck, but I knew that would happen in time.

I giggled and then said, "I saw how fast you swim. What chance would I have of winning a race with you?"

He smiled and replied, "I'll give you a head start."

I knew there was no chance of me outswimming him, but I also knew that in the deep end of the pool, it would be nearly impossible to do what I wanted most, fuck him.

I smiled as I dropped below the surface, drawing my legs up and bending my knees; I pushed off the wall and started on my head start.

I surfaced and began furiously kicking my feet and flailing my arms to at least win the race to where I could stand with my head above water.

From behind, I heard Ken shout, "Here I come."

I wasn't a third of the way to the shallow end when my head-start ended, and I fully expected Ken to pass me within seconds, but I kept trying to at least reach my goal of standing in the water.

Ken closed the distance between us in seconds, catching me before I reached halfway. But rather than passing me, he reached out and grabbed my ankle, stopping my race in mid-stream. I knew I had failed; my head would be submerged if I tried to stand on the bottom.

Ken released my ankle and, as he moved along, wrapped his arm around my waist; he continued kicking with his feet until we reached the point where the slope from deep to shallow water was beneath us, then stopped. I stretched my feet toward the bottom of the pool and discovered that I could stand with the added advantage that my tits were above the surface.

I smiled at him and asked, "You won, so what prize would you like?"

He giggled, glanced down at my wet tits and said, "I'll take those."

"You didn't give me enough of a head start to be able to claim two prizes," I replied.

"Oh well, I guess I will only kiss one then," he said.

I moved my hand out to the side and then toward him on the surface, splashing water at him.

Ken used both hands to wipe the water from his face and then dropped them to the surface. He knew a trick where he could squeeze his hands and send a stream of water shooting toward me. It hit me squarely in the face.

After wiping my eyes, I smiled at him and said, "I'd rather have a different kind of facial."

As Ken laughed loudly, I moved closer to him and put my hands on his head, pulling down in a vain attempt to dunk him under the water.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me off my feet, then twisted his hips and dropped me beneath the surface. When I surfaced, my hair was hanging down over my face, and I had to dip below again to smooth it back behind me.

I splashed water at him again and was rewarded with another stream which he targeted my tits with.

For fifteen minutes or so, we frolicked in the pool, splashing and dunking each other. The nice part about our playful time was that we could touch and press our bodies together.

Ken finally began backstroking toward the shallow end and the steps out of his pool and asked, "Hot tub, darlin'?"

His backstroke, while not as fast as freestyle, still got him to the steps as I slowly walked through the shallow water; by the time I started up the stairs, Ken was already on the deck. His soft cock hung between his legs, water dripping from the end. Instead of waiting for me to catch up, Ken walked over to the hot tub and lifted the lid off.

I joined him a moment later, enjoying the sight of his limp cock and the thought of bringing it to an erect state once we were in the tub.

His eyes glanced down at my tits as he held my hand while I stepped into the tub. As he joined me in the tub, he said, "Sorry, I can't stop looking at your chest; I love how perfect your nipples are."

"You're welcome to look at my tits anytime you like," I said as I cupped both soft orbs and lifted them a little for his visual enjoyment.

I sat in the hot tub's warmer water and watched Ken flip a switch, turning on the air jets. He turned and sat down across the tub from me.

"This won't do," I remarked as I got up and moved to where he was seated. I turned around and sat between his legs, my ass pressed against his soft cock, and I leaned back on his chest.

"I like this much better," I remarked as his hands circled my body and dipped below the surface to caress my tits gently.

I lay my head back against his shoulder and wiggled my ass a little in a first step at reviving his limp cock.

Ken's hands concentrated on my big soft tits, lifting them higher on my chest, spreading then pressing them together, and, of course, using his fingertips to caress, pinch, and lightly roll my erect nipples.

I continued rubbing my ass against his cock, and it began to respond. I was encouraged by the swelling I felt and started humping him with my ass, his cock sliding slowly between my cheeks.

I turned my head a little, looked up at his face, and said, "I want to feel your big, beautiful cock deep inside my hot cunt."

Slowly but surely, his cock got harder and stiffer as my soft ass worked its magic, growing to the point that I could now feel his mushroom-shaped cock head between my cheeks.

The jets of air coming from all sides tickled my flesh and heightened the effect of our foreplay. I wanted him inside me; I wanted his cock to fill my wet cunt and rub across my G-spot; I wanted to feel his searing hot cum fill me.

"You're so fuckin' hot," Ken said as he slid one hand down and started fingering my clit.

I lifted my ass and said, "Put it inside me."

He kept one hand holding my chest and slid the other beneath my ass, grasping his now fully erect cock and moving it to the entrance of my hot wet cunt.

"Sit on it," Ken said.

I slowly lowered my ass, and his cock pierced my flesh; I didn't stop until his nearly nine-inch cock was engulfed by my tight wet cunt.

It felt so god damn good having his big cock inside me; the rock-hard shaft and bulbous head filling me.

"Fuck me!" Ken exclaimed.

I started slowly lifting and plunging at a pace we both loved. Every inch of his big, hard cock that sank inside me gave me new sensual sensations, and judging from his sinful moans, he was enjoying much the same.

The warm water surrounding our loins, along with the jets of bubbles beating at our naked flesh, served to heighten the pleasure we were sharing as I continued fucking his big, hard cock at a snail's pace.

The flair of his corona massaged my G-spot with every slow plunge, and the very tip of his cock head barely bumped into my cervix, both sending spiraling waves of pleasure along my spine to my brain.

I was in sexual heaven, his beautiful cock providing me with more pleasure than even I could fathom. The numbness that started deep within my cunt spread throughout my loins as I slowly rode him toward my impending orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum," I said softly.

Ken wrapped his arms around my body and held me tightly as my climax started.

"Oh, God, oh, God, oh, my fucking God," I repeated as the orgasm grew.

"Cum for me, Angel cum all over my fuckin' cock," Ken encouraged.

"YES, YES, YES!" I screamed as I climaxed; the power of it turned my body into a convulsing, quivering mass of sexuality held tightly by his strong arms.

I'm not sure if the pace of our lovemaking had anything to do with it, but my orgasm seemed to go on and on and on. It felt like I'd reached the summit of pleasure and was now riding his incredible cock across the plains of ecstasy.

My body turned to Jell-O as my orgasm mercifully began to ebb. His hard cock remained engulfed by my flooded, swollen cunt; I could feel it twitching, surging inside me.

I finally could speak and said, "Oh my, that was one for the record book."

Ken's hands were resting on my belly, barely moving. He waited for me to recover completely.

He slid one hand up and softly rolled an erect nipple between his thumb and index fingers, "I wanna fuck your ass doggie style," he said, his voice sounding like he was asking permission.

I raised one hand to cover his fingers, turned my face toward him, and softly said, "I want that, too."

Ken's hand slid from under mine, and he placed one hand on each side of my hips as I slowly stood up, his rock-hard cock slipping from the swollen flesh of my pussy.

His nearly nine-inch cock stood at attention, rising from his loins, the bulbous head extending above the surface of the water in his hot tub.

I slowly moved across the tub and knelt on the opposite seat. Tossing my wet hair to one side, I looked over my shoulder as he stood. "Take me," I said.

My sphincter was relaxed, the effects of nearly an hour spent in the pool, where we enjoyed our playful foreplay and the warm water of his hot tub while I sat on his beautiful hard cock.

As he approached slowly from behind, I clenched my muscles, drawing my puckered sphincter in tightly, then released, showing him that my ass was ready for his assault.

His hands first touched my ass cheeks, pressing forward and spreading them to expose his target. I stretched my arms out and held on to the edge of the tub, waiting for him to spear my ass.

It touched my puckered flesh, and I relaxed the muscles even more. As his bulbous cock head spread my sphincter open, I shuddered in anticipation.

Ken said, "I'll go slowly." He had apparently mistaken my reaction to his cock as an involuntary show of pain.

I looked over my shoulder once again and urged him on, "No, gimme that big, hard cock now; impale my ass with your beautiful cock."

I felt his grip on my ass cheeks tighten and moaned deeply as he thrust into my ass. As he withdrew, I clamped down on his cock with my puckered flesh wanting to caress his shaft.

His withdrawal was slow and methodical and only stopped when the flaring corona was resting against the inside of my sphincter.

I tightened my grip on the edge of the tub and pressed my loins back toward him as I pleaded, "Fuck my hot ass; fuck it hard and fast."

There is something highly erotic about having your lover assault you from behind, feeling the sensation of his cock slamming deep into your ass, having his rock-hard shaft slide across your puckered asshole. It all heightens the pleasure of being pounded from behind, and Ken's rock-hard cock was providing that pleasure and a whole lot more.

The pace of his ass fucking quickened, and unlike earlier when I sat on his hard cock the motion of our legs caused waves on the surface of the water. Those waves crashed against the side of the tub and splashed up, keeping my tits coated with warm water.

I've found from past experiences that while a man is slamming his cock into my ass, I can raise the intensity with some dirty language.

"Yes, that's it, fuck your filthy whore's tight hot ass with that big, beautiful rock-hard cock," I said.

Ken moved his hands from my ass cheeks higher up to clamp down on my body just above my hips.

"That's what your whore wants; slam my ass, pound it into me," I urged.

The waves of water grew higher as the pace of his assault intensified; his balls drawn tightly up against his cock shaft slapped my dripping wet cunt with every thrust.

Until now, Ken hadn't spoken a word; the only sounds were the deep guttural moans escaping his throat. He finally spoke and exclaimed, "God, Angel, it feels so fucking good!"

Ken asked, "Angel, you love having a big, hard cock fuck your ass, don't you? You're an anal slut, aren't you?

"Yes, I'm your anal slut," I answered.

Ken continued, "You want every inch of a man's cock buried inside your ass on each thrust. In the doggie position, you want to feel his balls slapping your clit."

I answered, "I love when your balls slap my clit."

Ken added. "You crave the feeling of him shooting a load of hot cum inside your ass, don't you?"

"I fuckin' crave having my ass filled with hot cum," I replied.

Ken's pace slowed; I assumed he was trying to stave off an orgasm. He withdrew completely; my puckered flesh remained wide open, a gaping hole for him to fill.

"Oh, God, yes, fill my ass with your rock-hard cock," I pleaded.

Repeatedly, Ken did just that; he would withdraw entirely before slamming his nearly nine-inch cock through the wide-open entrance of my ass, thrusting deep until his balls hit my cunt.

I knew that he was close, approaching a climax of monumental proportions, and I started begging, "Cum for me; fill my hot ass with your thick load."

His fingers dug into my hips as he continued at the same pace, but the signs were there; his cock seemed to swell even bigger, and when he impaled my ass, it stretched me even wider.

"Cum inside me; let me feel your searing hot cum splash all over my tight flesh," I urged.

I moved one hand from the edge and slipped it between my thighs, feverishly fingering my clit in hopes that I could climax with him.

He stopped pulling out altogether. Instead, Ken kept his rock-hard cock buried inside me. His death grip on my hips tightened even more, and I knew the waves of ecstasy were building in his loins.

"Cum for me!" I squealed as my fingers quickly brought me to the very edge of orgasm.

He thrust once, twice, then froze with his cock head just inside my ass. "YES!" He exclaimed as his balls released a torrid of thick, searing hot cum. Involuntarily Ken's hips began to jab forward; even though he had stopped thrusting into my ass, with each jab, his cock shot another thick wad of cum.

The sensation of his searing hot cum coating my insides was all it took for my own climax to crash into me. The waves of pleasure from my self-induced orgasm passed quickly, but I kept my hand at my cunt, knowing that when he finally pulled back, a tidal wave of cum would flow from my gaping asshole.

Ken's throaty moans of pleasure started to subside, and I knew that any moment he would withdraw, removing the butt plug holding his cum load inside. It felt like he had flooded me with gallons of hot, sticky sperm when, in reality, I knew it was much less.

"God damn, Angel, it felt so fucking good being inside your hot ass," Ken said as he removed his softening cock from my butt.

As he did, I stretched my hand and formed a cum catching cup; my sphincter couldn't contain the load, and it flowed from my asshole, running down my perineum, over my cunt, and into the palm of my hand.

Behind me, Ken was watching as my ass expelled his seed. "Geez, I didn't think I could shoot that much," He remarked.

Once my cupped hand was full, I brought it forward, making sure not to let it slip below the surface of the water and claim my tasty prize. Then, I turned to sit where I had knelt.

Ken's eyes were glued to my hand and widened as I lifted it above my mouth and allowed his cum to flow from my fingertips and onto my extended tongue.

"That's so fuckin' hot," Ken said as what had filled my ass was now filling my mouth.

I kept my fingers above my mouth until the cum string snapped, then lowered them, scraping what I could with the tip of my tongue.

It was impossible for me to speak with that much cum in my mouth, but the sparkle in my eyes told him to watch.

I love the taste of cum; many times, I'll swallow it while it's still searing hot, but his load had begun to cool, and I knew it would be highly erotic for him to watch as I played with his seed.

I pursed my lips and forced a little through the opening; it ran over my lower lip and down my chin, but I quickly caught what had escaped with a finger and drew it up so I could slurp it back inside my mouth.

Tilting my head back a little, I opened my mouth wide to show him just how much of his load I held there. The puddle covered my tongue completely, and I slowly rolled it around inside my mouth.

He smiled as I continued my little cum play show.

As I closed my mouth, a little escaped at the corners; I didn't try to recover those twin lines of cum like I had a moment earlier.

I reached out toward him and hooked my hands behind him, grasping his firm ass cheeks and pulling him closer so he could watch the grand finale of my show.

He stood over me, placing his hands on my shoulders as I tilted my head back, letting the pool of thick cum slide toward my throat. I had closed off my throat so the cum load would collect there; once I was satisfied that every possible drop of his thick load had slid to the back of my tongue, I slowly relaxed my muscles and allowed it to slide down my throat.

I closed my lips and swallowed twice, making sure that I'd consumed all of it, then opened my mouth and extended my tongue to show Ken that I'd savored every drop.

I could now speak and said, "I do love the taste of your cum."

He smiled and complimented me, saying, "And I love watching you play with it."

He moved his hands below my arms and lifted me from the seat; I wrapped my arms around his neck, his sliding behind my back at my waist.

Together, we pulled each other close, my wet body pressing against him.

I looked up into his eyes, and he stared down at mine; our mouths touched, and his tongue probed between my lips, trying to find a drop of cum he could taste.

We stood there in his hot tub, basking in the glow of what had been a morning of really hot, intense sex.

Ken broke our kiss, leaned back, and said, "We should get cleaned up. There's lots to do today."

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments