Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diary Of A High Price Escort Book 26 Part Two

"Junior and Ken use Angel’s body to celebrate their new partnership."

37
10 Comments 10
1.9k Views 1.9k
8.7k words 8.7k words

Author's Notes

"It’s an all out fuck-fest as Ken and Junior take turns pleasuring Angel in and around the pool."

"Holy fuck!" I heard Junior exclaim as my tiny black string bikini came into view, a sliver of fabric that held the top tight around my chest and the thong bottom that left little to the imagination. I was sure that the younger Sacks would be joining me shortly.

I placed my mug on the table beside the chaise lounge closest to the pool, then sat down, stretching my legs straight and adjusting the trio of triangles covering my nipples and loins so nothing showed. The mid-morning sun felt wonderful on my body, warming my flesh and making me feel even sexier. While I waited for Junior to appear, I thought about how my seduction would play out. Unlike earlier, when I succumbed to their every sexual desire, this time, I would show him how a mature, sexy woman prepares herself for a young stud like him.

Junior appeared wearing an open beach shirt and a black Speedo-style swimsuit. His long slim cock trapped beneath the fabric bent to one side. His sunglasses were perched atop his head, and it appeared he'd showered and combed his dark hair straight back. He looked much like a Mafia type as he approached my chaise lounge.

"Have a seat, darlin'," I said, pointing toward the chaise lounge next to mine.

As he sat down, his eyes roamed over my sleek body. I was sure he was thinking of how he'd enjoy it for the second time. Little did he know that I was planning on making him wait to experience my pleasures again.

He pulled his sunglasses down, covering his eyes, but I knew he was still surveying my sexy form.

"Do you think I'm sexy?" I asked.

He instantly replied, "Yes, very sexy."

"Have you been with a mature woman before?" I asked.

He smiled and relayed a short story, "When I was twenty-one, I picked up an older woman in a bar; she was obviously looking to get fucked, touching me almost constantly while we drank."

"Was she a sexy woman?" I asked.

Junior recalled, "She was probably fifty-five and about five feet four inches tall. Her hair was dark, with a few wisps of grey and dark brown eyes. I suspected that she had some cosmetic surgery to tighten up her face, and as I remember, she wore a lot of make-up to cover the minor imperfections."

I was getting very interested in his story and asked, "What about her tits?"

"Her tits were average, I'd guess about a C-cup, but at the time, I couldn't be sure since her baggy cowl neck sweater didn't show off her chest," he replied.

"And you fucked her?" I inquired.

Junior continued, "She took me to her place, and almost before the door was locked, she dropped to her knees and took my cock out. Her mouth felt incredible, not as impressive as yours, but nonetheless, she had a very talented mouth, and in short order, I was completely erect."

"Did she deep-throat you?" I asked.

He continued, "I thought she was going to throat my hard-on, but instead, she stood up and stepped back."

"Too bad," I admitted.

"She began undressing, and I thought it was quite a turn-on to stand there and watch this mature woman that I'd only met a few hours before, doing a sexy strip tease for me," Junior remarked.

"I love stripping for men," I replied.

Junior smiled before he continued his tale, "She pulled her sweater over her head and tossed it aside. Her skin was somewhat wrinkled, and the flesh on her neck stretched down."

"You didn't act disappointed, did you?" I asked.

He responded, "Oh no, after all, she'd just giving me great head. Her tits oozed over the edges of her bra, and her stomach was covered with stretch marks."

"That's not uncommon for a woman who has had children," I remarked.

"I didn't find it unattractive," Junior said.

I smiled at him and asked, "So you still wanted to fuck her?"

"Absolutely, my cock was erect; I wanted to fuck her in the worst way."

Junior's tale was turning me on, my cunt was getting moist, and my nipples hardened beneath the tiny patches of fabric covering them. "Tell me more," I said.

"She turned around and slowly unzipped her skirt, then wiggled her ass as she slid it off her hips," he said.

"What was her ass like?" I questioned.

"She was wearing a garter, stockings and a pair of black lace panties. My cock flexed at the sight of her ass, which like her tits, seemed to sag a little, but I still wanted to fuck her from behind," Junior explained.

"I like that; what did you do next?" I asked.

"I undid my pants and let them drop to the floor, then moved forward and rubbed my hard cock on her lace-covered ass." he said.

"I bet she loved that; I always love having a man dry hump my ass," I said.

I could tell he was getting turned on by relating this story to me. His cock was getting hard, and he stretched his already tight Speedo as he continued.

Junior continued, "As I was dry fucking her ass, she straightened up, and I undid the clasp of her bra and then reached around to push the cups off her tits. They felt floppy, but her nipples were very hard, and as I played with them, she ground her ass against my cock."

I was getting hotter by the minute. I wanted to hear more, so I said, "Go on, Junior."

Junior continued. "She moved her hands to her hips and slipped her panties down her silk-covered thighs until they hit the floor, and she stepped out of them, then she said, "I want you to fuck me standing up."

"Was she wet?" I asked.

Junior answered, "Totally, I grabbed my cock and began sliding it between her thighs. I could feel the moisture oozing from her cunt and coating my cock. She reached between her thighs and directed the head to her cunt."

I spread my legs a little and moved one hand to my pussy, rubbing it through my swimsuit. Junior watched my fingers move as he continued.

"Once my cock slipped inside, I thrust forward, sinking it to the hilt; she squealed in delight." he said.

"Tell me more," I said, moving my fingers to the edge and slipping them beneath my suit.

Junior was really turned on now, his cock stretched to the waistband of his suit, and he continued, "I started fucking her soaking wet cunt. She placed each hand on her thigh and began thrusting back at me hard, wanting all of my long cock inside her cunt. My shaft was dripping with her juices as I pounded into her faster and faster. She was emitting sounds of satisfaction and added that she loved my cock."

"Oh god, that's so fuckin' hot; take your cock out for me, Junior," I pleaded.

He peeled his suit down a little, and his cock sprung out.

"Did she climax?" I asked.

"Almost instantly, she came very fast and very hard; her body quivered over and over as she rode my cock." he said.

"Stroke your cock for me," I said.

Junior started slowly jerking his cock as he continued, "I continued pounding her cunt for several minutes, then began to feel my climax approach."

"Tell me how hard you came," I pleaded.

"She begged me to cum inside her; she wanted to feel her cunt filled with hot cum," he said.

"Yes!" I exclaimed, knowing he was nearly finished.

Junior continued, "My cock exploded; I came so fast and with such force, filling her until my load began seeping out and dripping down her legs. Once I'd finished, she moved forward a step, and my cock slipped from her dripping wet cunt. She turned around, dropped to her knees, and proceeded to lick every drop of our fuck juices from my cock and balls."

"I'd do that too," I said as my fingers began probing inside my salivating pussy.

"When she was satisfied that she'd gotten all my load, she stood up and said, that was incredible, but I need you to get dressed and leave," Junior explained.

"So, she just wanted to get a good hard fuck, nothing more?" I asked.

"Apparently, I got dressed and was outta there within five minutes. I never saw the woman again, but I will always remember how good it felt fucking her mature body, and up until this morning, she had given me the best blow job of my life," Junior admitted.

I smiled at him, then said, "So I've replaced her as your best?"

"By leaps and bounds," he said with a wide grin on his lips.

"Well, that was quite a story; we're both totally turned on, so what do we do about that?" I asked.

He laughed then said bluntly, "We fuck!"

I smiled at him, knowing that would be his reply.

"Take your suit off," I said.

He lifted his hips, peeled the Speedo down his legs, and said, "You too."

I didn't need to be asked again, my bikini top easily slid off my body, and as I lifted my hips to take off the bottoms, Junior said, "I can't wait to fuck your hot, mature cunt."

As I slipped off the chaise lounge, I said, "Lay back, Junior, before you fuck me, I'm going to sit on your face and let you eat my hot, mature cunt."

He instantly lay down, and I stretched my legs over him, moving my loins toward his face. "If you do this just right, my cunt will swell, get very tight and soaking wet. When you fuck me, it'll feel like heaven," I said.

As I lowered my loins toward him, Junior reached up and placed his hands on my hips but rather than pulling my cunt down to his face, he lifted his head and extended his tongue to lick along my moist lips.

"Ohhhh, I like that," I said as his tongue slid along the outside of my swelling labia and occasionally flicked at my erect clit.

I started rocking my hips back and forth, allowing him to not only tongue my hard clit but also lightly probe my tight sphincter. His hands slowly began to draw me down until my slippery lips parted, and his tongue slid inside my steamy cunt.

I looked toward the house and noticed Ken standing on the second-floor deck, watching me ride his son's face. I continued humping Junior for several minutes, then saw that Ken had disappeared from view. I assumed he would be joining us shortly, but to my surprise, he returned to the railing, holding a camera in his hand. From the size of the lens, I knew he would be able to zoom in and take some awesome pictures of our oral foreplay and whatever followed.

Junior's incredible tongue was now buried as deep as possible in my swollen wet cunt, and I pressed my loins down firmer against his face.

"That's so fuckin' nice," I said.

His hands slid up my body and grasped my big tits squeezing the firm mounds and gently pinching my hard nipples.

My loins were on fire, his tongue and lips quickly drawing me to the edge of ecstasy. I leaned forward and placed my hands flat on the chaise lounge above his head, and said, "Keep tongue fucking me. I'm gonna cum."

I ground my cunt against him as his tongue moved more rapidly. My loins went numb as I approached the pinnacle of pleasure, and my hips bucked at him as I went over the edge. "I'M CUMMING!" I screamed.

My cunt flooded with juices, rewarding Junior with a mouthful of my sweet flow. "God, yes, keep fucking me with your tongue," I pleaded, wanting my climax to last as long as possible.

Junior's tongue kept plunging inside me until my orgasm subsided, and I collapsed on top of him.

From the balcony, Ken was shooting pictures until his son finally slid from beneath my body. When he realized I was looking at him, Ken gave me the thumbs-up sign, acknowledging that he'd captured some incredible images of me riding his son's face.

Junior was sitting on the edge of the chaise lounge, his erect cock standing above his groin. His hand slid to my ass, and he started a gentle massage of my muscles and flesh as I slowly recovered from his incredible, orally inspired-orgasm.

We were both rather sweaty, the effects of some hot oral sex along with the high noon sunlight. I turned my head toward him and smiled.

"What's next?" he asked.

"How about a dip?" I replied, knowing it would cool us both off but also most likely cause him to lose the incredible erection he was sporting.

"Love to," Junior replied, standing up and offering me his hand.

We walked hand in hand to the deeper part of the pool, my tits bouncing seductively and his hard cock swaying from side to side as we did.

He was standing with his back to the water, his rippled muscular body in stark contrast to the smooth surface of the pool. I studied his erect cock for a moment, I estimated it to be a full nine inches long, but with its lack of girth, his muscles were able to hold it straight up from his loins. I smiled at him as I stepped closer, and I believe he expected me to drop down and pleasure his incredible cock with my mouth. Instead, once I was within arms reach, I stretched my hands forward and shoved. Junior fell backward into the pool, splashing water toward me. Once he'd resurfaced, he smiled widely and used his hands to splash me again.

I stepped to the edge and dove in head first, the cool water instantly surrounding my body as I took a few strokes underwater. I surfaced about fifteen feet to Junior's left and closer to the shallow end of the pool. My feet reached the bottom, and I stood there, waiting for him to swim to where I was standing.

"This feels wonderful," I commented as he stopped before me.

He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me against his body while his other hand moved to one soft tit, he said, "This feels wonderful too."

I moved one hand under the water and wrapped it around his cock. While it wasn't as rock-hard as when I'd studied it moments earlier, it was nonetheless still rising from his loins. I stroked it slowly, hoping to revive a full erection as he massaged my tits and pinched my taut nipples.

Junior smiled at me, a playful kind of smile, as his hand slid up my back. He grasped my ponytail and pulled my head back and down; I was able to fill my lungs just before my face disappeared beneath the water's surface. I fully expected him to release my hair so I could surface again, but he had other ideas. With his tight grip on my hair, he pushed my head toward his loins; I opened my eyes to find his cock head pointing directly at me.

Now I've never given an underwater blow job, but I figured it couldn't be that much more difficult than a deep throat since oxygen, or the lack of it, was the most challenging part of sucking cock underwater.

I opened my mouth and took him inside, it was a highly erotic sensation having your mouth full of water while taking a hot, hard cock inside. Once Junior was sure I was enjoying myself, he released my ponytail and let me freely bob back and forth on his growing erection. My lungs began to burn, so I let him slip from my watery oral cavity and surfaced to refill my oxygen supply.

This time, when I took him inside, I kept my lips tightly sealed so I wouldn't flood with pool water. Apparently, the sensation of having cool water surrounding his cock as it slid into my much hotter mouth excited Junior; his hands moved to the back of my head and drew my mouth toward him, the flaring cock head pressed into my throat and beyond until he was pushing his loins against my face.

A muffled moan could be heard from above the surface, acknowledging that he loved my talents. I held him deep in my throat until my lungs screamed for oxygen; I placed both hands on his hips and pressed him back. His cock slipped from my oral grasp, and when I surfaced again to breathe, his hands came to my armpits and lifted me to a standing position.

"Fuckin' incredible!" Junior said.

I smiled and replied, "I love it."

He moved away from me, swimming toward the stairs up from the pool, then sat down on the first step. I followed, and as I got close, he spread his legs wide and said, "Suck it some more."

The top of his thigh was above the surface, so his cock rose even further, but his balls were beneath the cool water. I moved between his spread legs, kneeling a step or two below him. I rose and captured his erection between my big soft tits as I said, "How about I tit fuck you a little before I suck it again?"

His smile confirmed that it would be perfect. I pressed my tits together tightly around his cock and began slowly humping him with the soft flesh. Each time I rose, his cock head disappeared between my tits, and when I went down, water would splash over my cleavage, and the head of his long, slim cock would reappear. I moved very slowly, allowing Junior time to watch me and enjoy the sensation my big soft wet tits provided.

Junior was sitting with his back to the house so I could look over his shoulder to see what his dad was doing. Ken was no longer on the balcony, but in a minute or two, he appeared at the patio doors, still holding his camera. He walked down the stairs, but instead of coming to where I was tit fucking his son, he moved off to one side. It was clear to me that he wanted to capture some images of me wet-humping Junior with my big tits. Ken hid behind a tree about twenty yards from the pool.

"Your tits feel...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments