Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 18 Part Two

"Angel and Mitch enjoy talking about what their futures hold."

50
11 Comments 11
1.3k Views 1.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"Angel’s Cancun adventure comes to a close. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Her saga continues in Book 19 coming soon."

I crawled into his lap and extended my legs toward one end of the sofa. "I love to snuggle," I commented as I settled on his lap.

We snuggled playfully for the next half hour, kissing, caressing, and teasing each other.

I was comfortable being with him this way and wondered if we would be the same when we met again in DC sometime down the road.

I knew there was a possibility that he would speak of me with his boss, the disgusting Senator Johnston, and the thought crossed my mind of having them both fuck me. I smiled, knowing that if that happened, I'd be up to sending them both home to their wives with broad smiles on their faces.

As we sat together, I asked, "So what will happen with Avery?"

Mitch frowned a little before replying, "He's history. I'll be firing him first thing tomorrow morning."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep, and James is on thin ice, too," Mitch quickly added.

"What he did to you this morning was brutal. I know you and the girls were sent here to take care of all our needs, but forcing you to fuck him was uncalled for," Mitch explained.

I smiled and leaned toward him, kissing his lips softly before replying, "You do know that once he started, I kind of enjoyed his brutal assault."

Mitch kissed me back before replying, "I know that, but what does it say about his crisis management skills if he can only think about ass fucking someone in the middle of a major problem?"

I giggled, then commented, "A classic case of a man letting his little head think for the big one."

"I agree; he should have just waited for Tiffany and me to return. I'm certain that she would have been more than happy to fuck him senseless," Mitch stated.

I wiggled my ass a little on his lap, letting him know that if he wanted, I'd be happy to fuck him senseless again tonight.

"What do you think will happen with Jasmine?" Mitch asked, turning our conversation around.

I thought for a moment, then replied, "Our boss has a zero-tolerance policy for drug use; I suspect she will be left go when Daddy finds out about her overdose."

"Too bad, she seems like a nice woman. I could put a good word in for her," Mitch suggested.

"If you could, that would be helpful. I'd appreciate it if you could do the same for me; I was supposed to keep both of them in line this weekend," I answered.

He smiled before replying, "I'll do that."

"I'm sure she would be eternally grateful," I answered, then quickly added, "You could probably get a freebee out of her for that."

Mitch chuckled and responded, "I've never fucked a black woman."

I laughed out loud at his admission before reminding him, "You know what they say; once you go black, you'll never come back."

Mitch smiled and then said, "She's got a hot little body, but I like my women with a little more meat on their bones. Besides, I am certain she wouldn't be able to compete with the best cock sucker on the planet."

I giggled again, then suggested, "Maybe you'll want to give Tiffany a try. She certainly has a lot more meat than I do."

Mitch moved his hand to one full breast and gave it a gentle squeeze as he explained, "I know you have implants, and I love your big tits, but Tiffany went a bit too far with hers. They look like basketballs attached to her chest. Yours are perfect."

I smiled and moved my hand to cover his as he continued caressing my tit, knowing that the money my ex-husband Barry had spent on my augmentation was and would continue to pay off many times over.

"Let me ask you a question, Angel?" Mitch said.

"Anything, baby," I instantly replied.

"How long do you expect to stay in the business?" he asked.

I smiled, wondering why he was interested in knowing that. "Only long enough for me to salt away enough money to give me a comfortable life when I quit."

"Have you ever considered finding some sugar daddy instead of turning tricks?" Mitch asked.

I wasn't all that keen on his use of the phrase turning tricks since I don't see what I do as a quick trick for a twenty-dollar bill. "I don't look at my clients as a trick, and if you're offering to be my sugar daddy, I might just take you up on that," I replied.

"So I'm a client?" Mitch asked.

"Yes, you are, and to be quite honest, I enjoy the variety of a different client every few days," I answered.

Mitch seemed to be directing our conversation toward why I had decided to become a high-priced escort, and I waited for his next question.

"What happens if you meet some guy who is into very kinky stuff?" he asked.

I smiled and instantly replied, "I love kinky sex."

He seemed somewhat surprised, which in my mind didn't make sense since his associate, James, had done just that this morning.

He thought for a moment; I assumed to decide if he should ask me how kinky he asked, "Have you ever gotten into role-play?"

"Of course, but I don't look at role play as very kinky. I love the fantasy of role-play sex," I replied. His broad smile acknowledged that he, too, might love the role-play fantasy.

I saw another opportunity to embed an idea in his mind for future encounters as I asked, "Tell me what role-play scenarios interest you most."

Mitch smiled as he contemplated his reply, "I'm working late at the office, and a sexy cleaning lady interrupts me. I also have a fantasy of a college professor and a failing young coed, and I'd love to play out a rapist-victim role play."

I smiled widely as I replied, "I'd love to make all three fantasies come true."

"And what if my employer wants me to arrange a three-some at some point in the future?" Mitch asked.

The idea of having the disgusting Senator Johnston shove his big cock inside me again didn't appeal to me. Still, I knew that if I agreed, my chances of working in Washington would significantly improve. I wiggled my ass on his lap again as I replied, "He has a nice fat cock, so I'd be more than happy to take you both on at the same time."

"That's good, Angel, because when Johnston invited me to take this weekend excursion, he told me a little about you and said that he looked forward to fucking you again," Mitch explained.

"Senator Johnston told you about me?" I asked.

Mitch grinned before he replied, "Yes, he did. He told me that when all six of us first met, I should claim you as my partner for the weekend; he didn't use the word partner, but the meaning was still clear."

"Let me guess, he used the word bitch?" I asked.

Mitch nodded yes before he spoke, "It's a disgusting word and certainly doesn't fit you, Angel."

I looked directly into his eyes as I answered, "As long as he tips well, he can call me anything he likes."

"I'm certain I'd be responsible for your tip, so you don't have to worry; it'll be very generous. I know how obnoxious Chuck can be," Mitch said.

I leaned in and kissed him softly, happy with the knowledge that he already knew his boss could be a bastard. As we kissed, I heard Mitch's stomach growl, making me giggle as our lips separated. I gave him a quick kiss before I asked, "Are you hungry?"

Mitch chuckled before answering, "From the sounds of it, I must be."

I leaned toward him again, kissed his cheek, and said, "Let me handle everything. Why don't you shower, and we'll enjoy dinner on the balcony."

His hand slid up my back and into my hair. I felt his fingers close, pulling the hair at the back of my neck taut. Mitch turned my head to face his as he said, "I believe I'm going to enjoy you handling many things for me in the future."

His grip on my hair tightened as he pulled my mouth toward his. His tongue slipped between my lips and then circled mine a couple of times as he kissed me deeply and with more passion than he'd shown before. His free hand, which had been resting on my thigh, slid up to cup one of my big breasts and then squeezed it from below.

I returned the passion of our kiss and moved one of my hands to cover his and moved his palm up to cover one erect nipple. His grip loosened in my hair, but I kept my mouth firmly against his, probing his mouth with my tongue. A passionate moan escaped my lips as his fingers toyed with my hard nipple.

FayShine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FayShine

Breaking our passionate kiss, I slid my mouth alongside his head and softly whispered in his ear, "After we've had something to eat, I want you to take me to bed and love me all night.

He turned and kissed me again before replying, "My thoughts exactly, Angel."

As he showered, I ordered some food from room service and slipped into a terry cloth bathrobe, tying it tightly closed around my waist and covering my tits and soft cleavage. I don't know what made me think of the golf scorecards Simon had picked up for me, but this would be a perfect time to give them to Mitch. I retrieved them from my dresser, folded and slipped them into my pocket.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked when I heard him turn the shower off.

From the bathroom, Mitch replied, "I'll have a beer."

I grabbed two bottles of beer from the frig and headed for the bathroom. Mitch was stepping out of the shower when I entered, his body glistening with water; I handed him a beer and leaned back against the vanity, letting my eyes roam up and down his form.

"Can I get a towel, or would you prefer I air dry?" he asked, after taking a healthy gulp from the bottle.

I smiled as my eyes moved down to his cock, "If you'll let me watch, I prefer air drying."

"Seems like a waste of time just watching when you could be helping. After all, you did say you'd take care of everything," he answered.

I placed my drink on the vanity and lifted a big fluffy bath towel, letting it unfold as I moved toward him. I said, "I did, so why don't you turn around and let me start with the backside?"

Mitch turned around as I lifted the towel toward his shoulders. I slowly patted him dry from top to bottom, pausing to give his ass cheeks a gentle squeeze, then crouched and dried the back of his legs.

"Turn, please," I said while lifting the towel slightly.

Mitch slowly turned around, his loins directly in front of my face. As I dried his legs, I studied his cock once again. The smooth head, sensitive corona, and thick shaft dangling from his salt and pepper pubic patch with one ball on either side. Even in his flaccid state, his cock seemed so inviting. I resisted the urge to lean forward and take him between my lips and gently suck the head. I knew that if I had, sometime during my gentle oral arousal, room service would be arriving with our meal, and I would have to leave him standing naked in the bathroom with a half-erect cock.

I moved the towel up and slowly patted his loins dry while Mitch stood perfectly still, looking down at me, expecting my lips to part and suck him inside my willing mouth.

We heard a light knock on the door as I slid my hands up to dry his belly. "Room service," a muffled voice said from the hall.

I moved the towel to one side, and Mitch took it in his hand. Before I straightened up to answer the door, I leaned forward and lightly kissed his cock shaft just above the head, then promised, "This will be my desert."

As I walked toward the door, I made sure my robe was securely tied and that none of my cleavage showed at the opening below my neck.

"I have your order," the young woman said as I opened the door.

I smiled, stepped aside, motioned toward the table, and said, "Put the cart over there, please."

"Yes, ma'am," she politely answered as she rolled the cart into the room.

I realized I didn't have any cash to tip her with, but I was rescued by Mitch, who entered the room and handed the young girl a ten-dollar bill.

"Thank you very much," she said as she turned and headed for the hall. While Mitch dealt with the room service person, I slipped the scorecards under his napkin.

"Hope you like BLT's?" I said as Mitch closed and locked the door.

He grinned as he approached, then said, "That's fine, but it doesn't seem like much of a meal for our last evening together."

"Mitch, I was planning on something completely different to make our last night together memorable," I replied.

As we sat across the table, I let the front of my robe fall open, giving him something pleasurable to look at during our meal. Mitch grabbed his napkin, as he opened it the score cards slid out. "What's this," he said. I smiled at him and then said, "It's your alibi, you can fill in the scores, and show them to your wife when you get home."

His broad smile confirmed he appreciated my effort. "Is there anything you don't think of, Angel?"

"I aim to please," I replied.

I was famished and plowed through my sandwich in record time. On the other hand, Mitch picked at his food and was more interested in my exposed chest than his BLT.

I grinned, then asked, "Aren't you hungry?"

Mitch quickly replied, "I'm saving room for dessert." The smile on his face confirmed he couldn't wait to get his mouth on my tits.

I slid my chair back and stood up, allowing my robe to open completely. His eyes roamed up and down the exposed flesh before him as he leaned back in his chair.

I walked around the table and leaned down to whisper in his ear, "Finish your sandwich. I'll be waiting in the bedroom."

As I walked toward the doorway to the bedroom, I slipped my robe off my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor and allowing him to see my naked ass and long, sleek legs. I paused at the entrance to the bedroom and turned to promise, "You'll remember tonight for the rest of your life."

I knew Mitch wouldn't be long, so I quickly stripped the comforter and top sheet from the bed and adjusted the pillows to sit with my back against the headboard. As I settled against the pile of pillows, I pulled my hair forward so it cascaded over the top of my breasts.

A moment later, he appeared in the doorway. His wide-eyed stare seemed to be looking at the depth of my soul. As he approached, he slipped his boxers off, revealing a fully erect cock. I smiled, knowing I'd instilled enough confidence in him to overcome what he thought was erectile dysfunction.

He stopped beside the bed, his stare fixed on my eyes. "Make love with me," I softly whispered.

For the next three hours, Mitch and I did precisely that, endless foreplay, passionate oral sex, and the most incredible missionary sex I believe I've ever experienced. My climaxes were countless, and when Mitch finally exploded inside my swollen wet pussy we both knew that we would remember tonight forever.

When I opened my eyes Monday morning, he was gone. The man whom I shared the most incredible weekend of my life with had left me alone, stealing away in the middle of the night. I felt tears well up in my eyes and buried my face in a pillow to muffle my sobs. I thought Mitch had feelings for me, but obviously, he had pulled off an uncaring ruse.

When I woke a second time, my heartbreak turned to anger. Mitch would be like nearly every other man I'd fuck, unemotional and wanting one thing. I resolved myself to accept that as my fate, an object of their lust. I couldn't wait to get back to a familiar place, my home.

I packed my belongings as quickly as I could, not caring about the organization of my luggage. When I walked from the bedroom to the living room I found two envelopes on the bar. One contained a stack of crisp one-hundred-dollar bills, which I stuffed in my purse. The second held a note scribbled, Mitch.

His note read, “Angel, please forgive me for not waking you this morning; I have always had a problem with goodbyes, and as much as it hurts you, I know that our parting would have caused you even more pain. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you’ve done for me this weekend. Not just the sex, but the gift of confidence you have instilled in me once again. I will be forever grateful to you for that. I have fallen for you, Angel. I know my love for you must remain hidden, but you should never forget what we shared together. Love always, Mitch.”

As I read his words a second time, tears cascaded down my cheeks, but unlike my tears earlier, shed in anger, these were happy tears.

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments