Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diary of a High Price Escort. Book 22 Part Two

"Angel meets a twenty-year-old ginger, and gives him some valuable lessons on how to treat a woman."

51
13 Comments 13
1.7k Views 1.7k
9.2k words 9.2k words

Author's Notes

"Angel spends an evening with a twenty-year-old, providing him with a lifetime of lessons to make any woman happy."

As I smoothed my pencil skirt down over my hips and thighs, I noticed the tiny bumps in the fabric caused by the clasps of my garter. This won't do, I thought. I'd look too much like a whore walking into the lobby of the Grand Hilton, so I stepped out of my skirt and removed the garter. My thigh-high stockings would have to hold themselves in place. I liked my pencil skirt's sleek, slender look, which hugged my hips seductively. Slipping on black stilettos, I surveyed my reflection in the full-length mirror. It had a classy look, and the black skirt contrasted with my chosen white silk blouse. When I slipped the matching blazer over my shoulders, my appearance changed from classy and sexy to conservative. I was sure I'd impress both the father and his son.

I pulled into the garage at the Hilton and stopped at the valet station. The elderly man who approached offered his hand to help me step out of my Benz. I rewarded him with a glimpse of my creamy thigh above my stockings. "Take care of my baby," I said, handing him a fifty-dollar bill.

"Count on it, ma'am," he answered.

I started walking away from him but didn't hear the driver's door close, so I glanced over my shoulder and saw he was standing there watching me. I smiled and accentuated my steps a little more for his enjoyment.

I shoved the revolving door and stepped along with its speed as I entered the lobby of the Grand Hilton, which was surprisingly relatively empty considering the time of day. I took a few steps inside, surveying the lobby for a lone gentleman. No one approached me, so I continued deeper inside. A young lady behind the counter asked. "Can I help you?"

"I'm waiting for someone," I answered, then walked across the lobby and sat on one of the leather chairs for guests.

As I sat there, several couples walked by, and as almost always happens, I drew the attention of the men. They either gave me a quick smile or let their eyes roam over my form, not caring if the lady they were with noticed.

Nearly ten minutes passed, and I was beginning to feel somewhat uncomfortable about the wait when a middle-aged gentleman came out of the elevator and immediately noticed me sitting patiently waiting. He approached my chair and asked, "Are you Angel?"

"I am," I answered rather bluntly.

He reached out, offering his hand as he spoke. "I'm so sorry about being late; I was upstairs talking with my boy and didn't watch the time."

I accepted his handshake and lied. "It's not a problem."

"My name is Johnathan Westfield." He said.

I smiled and replied. "It's nice to meet you, Johnathan."

As I stood up, Johnathan suggested. "Why don't we go have a drink? I can talk to you about my son."

I wanted to know more about the boy's issues with females, so I agreed. "Good idea."

As we walked toward the lounge, Johnathan offered. "My son's name is James, but we call him Jimmy."

I thought Jimmy sounded so juvenile and immediately decided that when I met him, I'd give him the courtesy of using his given name.

Johnathan led me to the bar and pulled one stool away. I slipped onto the stool and crossed my legs; my pencil skirt rode above my knee as I did. Johnathan took notice of my shapely leg and sat beside me sideways on his stool. I unbuttoned my blazer, giving him something more than my legs to view.

"What'll ya have?" the young barkeep asked as he approached us.

"Angel?" Johnathan asked.

"I'd like a red wine spritzer, please," I told the barkeep.

"Let me have a draft," Johnathan said after I'd ordered.

As we waited for our drinks, Johnathan again apologized for his tartness, "I'm so sorry about not being in the lobby when you arrived."

I placed my hand on his thigh and again said, "It's not a problem; you've asked for the entire evening, so it's your time.

The way he looked at me made me feel like I'd be fucking him tonight instead of his youthful son, and I was sure at some point in the future, I'd be meeting him at a hotel to do just that.

Our drinks arrived, and after tasting my spritzer, I tried to get Johnathan back on point, "So, tell me about your son."

He smiled, realizing I wanted to get on with my task, "First, let me tell you that Jimmy is very shy. He's had several girlfriends, but each one has dumped him."

"Do you know why?" I asked.

Johnathan paused for a moment, then offered, "I did speak to one of the girls, and she told me that he seems to fumble when they get intimate."

"He is twenty, correct," I asked, wanting to make sure I wouldn't have a problem with him being underage.

"Yes, that's correct; he'll be twenty-one next week," Johnathan said.

I needed more details. "I was told that he has a problem with being abusive?" I asked.

"Well, let me put any fears you may have to rest. There is no indication of any physical abuse, but when things don't go well with a girl, he tends to become rather vulgar," He explained.

I leaned closer to Johnathan and whispered so only he could hear, "Vulgar isn't always a bad thing. I am often turned on by a man calling me a fucking slut." I smiled widely as I finished.

He grinned and replied, "I'm sure you are, but a college-age girl might find that kind of remark offensive."

I was beginning to get a clearer picture of my challenge with him. I'd quickly deal with his shyness and show him that any woman, regardless of age, wants to be treated with kindness, gentle caresses, and a slow, straightforward approach to intimacy.

"He has no physical challenges, does he?" I asked.

Johnathan instantly replied, "Not a one."

"Okay, can you give me about three hours?" I asked, figuring I could spend an hour talking to him and two showing him how to please a woman.

Johnathan looked at his watch and answered, "I'll call his cell around eleven o'clock."

I finished my spritzer and replied, "If a woman answers, give us another hour."

Johnathan laughed.

"What's the room number?" I asked.

"It's 1104," he replied.

"Okay, I'm going to go meet your son; I'm certain there will be some changes in the boy when I'm finished," I assured him.

I slipped off the stool, not bothering to keep my skirt from riding even higher on my thigh, and gave Johnathan a healthy look at the milky white flesh above my stocking tops. After all, Daddy said he was a very good client and had already proven to be an excellent tipper.

While the elevator rose to the eleventh floor, I smoothed my skirt along my legs and buttoned my blazer. It was a short walk from the elevator to the room. I knocked lightly on the door.

A few seconds later, I heard the deadbolt turn, and the door slowly opened.

I smiled widely and asked, "Are you James?"

He sheepishly replied, "Yes."

"Can I come in?" I asked since he didn't invite me in.

"Oh, I'm sorry; please come in," he replied.

James is about five feet ten inches tall, reasonably thin, and has curly red hair. I assumed that had something to do with his shyness since boys with red hair get called ginger and other unflattering things. He wore a pair of dark slacks and a blue pullover knit shirt.

I walked past him, then stopped and turned around.

"I'm Angel," I said, extending my hand toward him.

He took my hand and lightly shook it; I could feel the moisture in his palm.

"Please don't be nervous," I said.

He avoided eye contact with me as much as possible, and I knew I'd have to get him out of his shell initially, or it would be a long night.

"Are you in school?" I asked.

He replied, "Yes, I'm a sophomore at state." His eyes still didn't look at me.

I decided to take the bull by the horns and stepped forward until I was close to him. I placed one finger under his chin and lifted his face. "I want you to look at me, James," I sternly said.

He looked at me, and I could see fear in his eyes.

"I'm very shy," James offered.

I smiled at him and answered, "I'm here to help you get past that."

"I hope you can," he admitted.

I took a step back, and his eyes stayed fixed on mine.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" I asked.

"You're the most beautiful lady I've ever seen," James replied.

I smiled at him and gave him his first lesson, "You know, James, women like it when you tell them they are pretty. Have you ever told one of your girlfriends that they are pretty?" I asked.

He thought for a moment, then replied, "I don't think so."

"Well, remember that tip," I answered.

He wasn't yet showing signs of overcoming his shyness, but at least he kept eye contact with me. That was about to change.

I unbuttoned my blazer and slipped it off, tossing it on the bed beside me. "Do you think I'm sexy?"

His eyes dropped to the floor, and I detected a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Look at me, James. Do you think I'm sexy?" I repeated my question.

His eyes rose as he replied, "Of course, I think you're very sexy."

"Good, I'm glad you think that," I answered.

He was fidgeting as he looked at me. His hands moved up to his belt, and he tugged on it, I assumed, in an attempt to adjust his growing cock.

I slowly moved my fingers to the top button of my blouse and undid it. James' eyes stayed fixed on my chest. When I opened the next one, I pulled the fabric wider and leaned toward him, letting this young man get his first glimpse of my lush, soft cleavage.

He yanked on his belt again, but that didn't help hide the growing bulge in his pants. "Are you going to undress right here in front of me?" he asked.

"Do you want me to?" I answered.

"Oh yes, please," he instantly replied.

As I moved my fingers to the third button, the one that would expose all of my warm, succulent cleavage, I said, "You know, James, it's okay to touch yourself while you watch me undress."

After exposing my cleavage and the top of my bra, I slid my hands down and pulled my blouse from the waistband of my tight pencil skirt.

As I undid another button, I asked, "When other girls undress for you, James, do you tell them how lovely they are?"

"I haven't in the past," he answered.

I smiled and gave him a second lesson, "You should start."

He smiled at me for the first time, and I could see the veil of shyness beginning to lift.

My blouse fell open as I undid the last button, slowly slipping it off my shoulders and tossing it to join my blazer on the bed.

His eyes were fixed on my cleavage as firmly as his hand was grasping his hard cock.

"I have big beautiful tits, don't you agree, James?" I asked.

He smiled again and replied, "Yes, they are lovely." His answer told me he'd understood my second lesson.

I shook my head, causing my hair to fly around and then fall haphazardly on my shoulders, covering part of my face.

I moved one finger up to the satin strap of my bra and slipped it off my shoulder, letting it dangle against my upper arm.

"Have you ever helped a girl undress?" I asked.

He let his eyes drop again as he admitted, "No, I haven't."

"Women love when their lover helps them undress," I said.

His eyes returned to mine as he began to speak, "Do you want me?"

I interrupted, "Yes, I want you to help me with my bra."

I turned to face away from him as I spoke, "Come close to me, James."

I let my arms dangle at my sides as I sensed him approach from behind. He didn't touch me; I assumed he was waiting for my instruction.

"Do I smell good?" I asked, knowing he was close enough to enjoy my perfume.

"Yes, you smell wonderful," he answered.

"Make sure you tell a girl how wonderful she smells," I remarked, giving him another lesson.

What I really wanted to do was move backward and press my ass against what I knew was a rock-hard youthful cock, but I resisted that urge for now.

"James, I want you to use your left index finger to slip the other strap off my shoulder," I said.

I could sense his finger trembling as he reached for my naked shoulder. At first, he tried to push it aside but realized he'd have to hook his fingertip under the strap to have it move.

I tilted my head back as James succeeded with my bra strap, which now dangled seductively like its twin.

"Would you like to feel the lacy material of my bra?" I asked.

James replied softly, "Yes."

"Good, I want you to reach around and touch my soft tits," I said.

I felt him move closer to me as his trembling hands circled my body. His hands crushed against my chest.

"Oh no, James; girls like gentle first caresses," I remarked.

"My sorry, Angel," he said as he removed his hands from my tits.

"Try again, but with a gentle, light touch," I said.

His hands circled me again, but this time, his fingers barely touched the lacy material of my bra. I moaned softly, not because his soft caress excited me, but to show him the kind of reaction a gentle caress can invoke from a woman. I moved my hands up to cover his and pressed them a little firmer against my big soft tits, and as I did, I arched my back and pressed my ass against his loins.

James moved back but quickly realized that I wanted to feel his erection against my ass and pressed his loins firmer against me.

I moved his hands up above the lacy bra covering my tits and let him feel the soft, warm flesh of my chest. His hands no longer trembled. Instead, they moved slowly as his fingertips absorbed the feeling of my naked skin.

"I'm beginning to get turned on," I remarked as he explored my upper body with his soft, youthful fingers and palms.

He moved closer and gently kissed my shoulder, causing me to shudder lightly.

"I want you to undo the clasp of my bra," I said.

I was fairly sure he'd never done that before, and James confirmed my thoughts when he said that, "I'm not sure how to do that."

I wanted to giggle but held it inside. "Just take your time and use your fingertips," I suggested.

His hands moved between us, and without too much fumbling, he had both clasps undone. I'd dropped my arms and held the bar in place.

"Very nice," I complimented him on his small victory.

His hands touched my naked back, slowly moving from the indentation from my bra up toward my shoulders.

"I want you to reach around and slowly remove my bra," I instructed.

James was a quick learner, and rather than reaching around, he moved his fingers up to my shoulders, tracing along the tiny dents caused by the straps, then down over the soft naked flesh of my chest until he finally reached the lacy fabric covering my tits.

"I love how gentle you're being," I remarked and rewarded his soft touch by pressing my ass harder against his rock-hard cock.

His fingertips toyed with the lace at the top of my bra, slowly inching further down and pulling the chest straps through the hold I had on them with my arms.

The cups loosened, and James moved his fingers deeper under the garment.

My nipples had long since hardened into sensitive nubs, and I finally gave in to my lust for his soft, gentle touch, lifting my arms and allowing the garment to fall from my chest. The shoulder straps slid down my arms, and the bra fell to the floor before me.

"Oh my god," James murmured as his fingers slipped down toward my erect nipples.

I wanted to take his hands in mine and crush them against my tits, but this youthful man needed to understand that foreplay, when done correctly, should take forever.

His arms stretched up over my shoulders, and finally, he reached my nipples with his fingertips. He moved them side to side, sliding each one over the hard nubs one fingertip at a time.

"I think you're getting the idea here, James," I commented as he continued caressing and teasing my nipples.

"I like this," he replied.

His shyness had all but disappeared, but I suspected it very well may rear its ugly head again later in the evening.

"I want you to feel the full weight of my big tits," I said as I reached up and pulled his arms down along mine.

His fingers touched my flat belly for a moment, and then he moved his open hands up to cup my fullness, lifting the soft orbs of pleasure and gently squeezing the warm flesh. I moaned as his hands moved over my chest and began grinding my ass up and down against his rock-hard cock.

I let him caress and play with my tits for as long as he liked, instructing him to lift one orb while he gently rolled a hard nipple between his thumb and index finger. He followed my instructions and even experimented with lifting both tits and tweaking both nipples at the same time.

My chest tingled from his playful toying of my tits. Had he been an older, more experienced man, I suspected I'd have turned and dropped to my knees to play with his cock and balls, much like he played with my tits.

My glands reacted to his touch and released moisture inside my pussy, and I complimented him by saying, "You're making me very wet, James."

"I am?" he replied, almost sounding surprised that I was getting wet.

"Would you like to feel how wet my pussy is?" I asked the apparent silly question.

"Oh, my God, YES!" he exclaimed.

I moved my hands up to grasp his, and as I drew them from my tingling tits, I said, "Unzip my skirt."

He had no problem with the zipper at the back of my skirt, and as the tiny tap reached the bottom of its length, I stepped forward.

"I want you to watch me as I take my skirt down," I suggested.

I moved my hands up to the waistband of my skirt, rocking my hips back and forth as I slowly peeled the snug-fitting garment off my hips.

"Oh, my God, Angel!" he exclaimed, quickly adding, "You're wearing a thong."

"Are you used to cotton panties?" I asked as I continued squeezing out of my skirt.

"Almost always," he answered.

The fabric finally loosened, and to be honest, I took more time than usual, giving him time to fully appreciate the look of a sexy ass wearing a thong. I let go of the skirt, which fell to the floor in a puddle around my stilettos.

I was slightly bent at the waist, and to tease my young client, I slid my hands around to cover my ass and then spread my fingers wide apart before pulling at my ass cheeks and showing him the spaghetti-thin strip of fabric covering my asshole.

"Do you think I have a sexy ass?" I questioned.

"I've never seen a sexier ass in my life," he replied.

I suspected he hadn't seen too many asses in his short life, but I accepted the compliment by shaking that sexy ass for him.

"You were going to feel how wet I am," I said, reminding him that I wanted his touch. I pirouetted on my stilettos to face him. His eyes grew to saucer size as he got his first look at the twin orbs of pleasure he'd been so playful with a moment earlier.

As I closed the short distance between us, his eyes moved from mine down over my big soft tits and flat belly to their final goal; the tiny triangle of black lacy fabric hiding my moist pussy.

James stood motionless; the only movement I detected was his eyes roaming up and down my mature, sexy body. I reached out and took one hand in mine. "You have me soaking wet, James," I remarked as I slipped his fingers under the top of my lacy thong.

I felt his hand tremble as it slid over my clean-shaven pubic mound. His eyes were glued to mine until I closed mine when his fingertips touched my pulsing clit. A moment later, his middle digit curled and slipped between my cunt lips.

"My cunt is so fucking wet for you," I softly whispered as James seized the moment and probed deeper into my steamy depths.

He didn't speak a word, but as he slipped a second finger inside me, I knew this young man's last shards of shyness were gone.

"Oh, God, I love how you finger me," I exclaimed as his fingers explored every nook and cranny of my sopping-wet cunt.

His free hand moved up to cup one soft tit, and I moved my hands to the other and lifted the nipple toward his mouth.

"I want you to kiss my nipple; I want you to lick it, suck it, and gently bite it," I told him.

His mouth dropped down as I lifted my offering toward it. His soft kiss sent a shiver through my body, and when he placed his flattened tongue against the sensitive nub, I shuddered. "Now suck it inside your mouth," I demanded. James drew my hard nipple between his teeth and then closed them lightly on the hard tip. "Yes," I exclaimed

"Do the other," I pleaded.

He switched up and began gently fondling the tit he had just been orally pleasing, and I lifted the other to his very talented mouth.

I knew that if I allowed him to continue finger fucking my quivering cunt I'd climax standing there before him. I was supposed to be the experienced MILF here, and I decided my orgasm could wait. I reached for his hand and pulled his soaking wet fingers from my cunt.

"Taste me," I said, lifting his fingers toward his lips.

He gladly slipped his fingers between his lips and sucked my wetness from them.

"You taste so..." he paused.

"So what, James," I asked.

"You taste so womanly," he said, clearly, not sure how to describe the taste of my cunt.

I took a half step back and slipped my own fingers inside my wet slit, coating them completely. As I smeared my wetness on my lips, I said, "Taste me here."

James moved forward and embraced me, my chest crushing against his fabric-covered youthful chest. Our mouths met, and I pierced his lips with my tongue. Our kiss wasn't passionate, at least not at first. I assumed he lacked the experience to know how to kiss a lustful woman properly.

I taught him with my lips, my tongue, and my hands how to kiss a woman.

I broke our kiss, my tongue sliding around his lips as it ended. Looking into his confident eyes, I asked, "Have you ever eaten a woman's wet cunt?"

"Oh, my gosh, no," James replied.

"This is going to be very important, James; I'm going to teach you how to drive any girl insane with your mouth," I explained.

"I'm all yours, Angel," he replied with a broad smile on his lips.

"But first, my dear, I want to remove your clothes," I announced.

"I've never... I always take my clothes off myself," James admitted.

"Not tonight," I replied as my hands grasped his shirt at the bottom and slowly pulled it over his head. His chest was hairless, and his nipples were a light, almost pink color. After tossing his shirt aside, I ran my fingers through his curly red locks, letting my long, sexy nails scrape against his scalp.

"I love your hair," I said.

"You're the first," he replied.

I slowly slid my fingers down over his smooth chest, reaching the waistband of his slacks. "I can't wait."

James interrupted me, "To see if it's as red down there?"

I smiled and corrected him, "No, I can't wait to see this rock-hard cock." My hand continued down to slide over the head and down the shaft.

He seemed to be somewhat concerned about how I would react to what I knew was a curly patch of red hair surrounding the base of his cock, "So you know I'm as red down there as I am up top."

I smiled and reassured him, "I don't give a damn what color your pubic hair is; what I'm most interested in is seeing how far down my throat I can press this hard cock." I gave it a gentle squeeze as I informed him that sometime that evening, I'd be swallowing his cock and pressing my nose into his curly red pubic hair.

"Let's just take a look at it," I said as I slowly knelt before him.

His eyes were staring down at me, an excited, lustful stair as I undid the clasp of his slacks. In a moment, his pants were puddled around his ankles, and my fingers were sliding up his naked legs toward the waistband of his white jockey shorts. The bulge in his shorts outlined the hard cock they covered.

I stretched the elastic out from his hips and slowly peeled them down. James didn't lie about being as red down there. His thick curly red patch of pubic hair only served to pull my attention to the rock-hard cock that stood at attention from the growth.

I didn't touch it but rather studied his youthful cock. The light-skinned complexion of his chest was duplicated in the color of his cock. His cock head was surrounded by folds of uncircumcised flesh poked out from the excess flesh. Below, his shaft was rock solid, the veins that pumped blood through it buried deep within his shaft, giving it a smooth, sleek appearance. Dangling evenly below his red pubic mound, his scrotum cradled twin cum producing balls. I wanted to touch it; I wanted to stretch his foreskin back and study what I knew would be a very sensitive corona. But I had other lessons I needed to teach, and as I stood up before him, I spoke. "Are you ready to eat my hot, sopping-wet cunt?"

ClaraReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraReed

He smiled and said one word, "Absolutely."

I leaned forward and kissed him deeply, then said, "Watch me."

He froze in place, standing there stoically and watching every move I made.

I slowly walked between the beds, then turned and sat down on the edge of the mattress. I looked at him and smiled, then reclined with my head on a pillow, and my legs stretched out toward him.

I knew I didn't need to ask, but I did so anyway, "Are you watching me?"

James instantly replied, "Every move."

I kept my legs together as I slid my hands over my tits and up to my neck. Using my long, sleek fingers, I combed my hair evenly around my head, keeping my eyes in constant contact with his.

As I moved my hands back down over my tits, I lifted my hips slightly and hooked four fingers under the thin strips that held my thong to my waist. As the tiny garment slid off my ass, I raised my legs straight up above me. From the foot of the bed, James had a perfect view of my loins as I exposed them. I slid the thong up my thighs toward my knees, then bent my legs and slid the lacy thong down my calves and over my stilettos. As I tossed it aside, I slowly began spreading my legs and dropping my heels to the bed cover. Once I had the heels of my stilettos embedded in the fabric of the cover, I dropped my knees and exposed myself completely to James' lustful stare.

I moved both hands between my thighs and used matching sleek digits to spread my cunt lips open, showing him the pink moist flesh inside. I lifted one hand toward him and turned it palm up, signaling with my index finger for him to come to me.

He wasted no time nearly jumping on the bed between my spread legs, his rock-hard cock standing straight from his loins. I loved his enthusiasm but wanted him to understand just what I expected from him. "I want you to listen to every word I say and follow my instructions carefully," I said.

"I KNOW what to do," he answered, emphasizing the word know. "I've watched tons of porn," he added.

I laughed and said, "Porn is a fantasy.

"This is the real deal," I said, moving one hand to my wet cunt and sliding my fingers side to side, massaging the moist lips. James kept his eyes fixed on my loins as I spoke again, "Think of me as the director of our porn movie, I'll tell you what to do and when to do it, and we won't have the pleasure of a second take. You're the male star, and I'm counting on you getting it right from the start."

"I promise," James replied.

"Okay; from my toes to my waist, I want you to touch everything, taste everything, kiss and lick everything," I started.

He started to lean down toward my wet cunt. "You don't go for the prize immediately," I remarked.

"Start with my ankles," I added.

I lifted my right leg and straightened my knee. James grabbed the heel of my stiletto and used his free hand to gently caress my ankle through the fabric of my hosiery. His free hand slid up along my shinbone, and he released my shoe and followed with his second hand, softly massaging my calf muscles.

"That's very nice," I commented.

His hands lingered on my calf for a while, but I wasn't about to tell him to move on. Eventually, James moved one hand to the back of my knee, and with a gentle push from the hand still on my shin, he bent my leg and lowered my stiletto back to the bed. One hand slid to the outside of my knee and pulled my leg toward him as he leaned sideways and met my silk-covered knee with his lips, planting a soft kiss on the inside of my leg.

He was doing just fine, and I told him so, "I love being kissed all over my legs."

His soft kisses continued following his hands that inched closer to the tops of my stockings. This youthful man was quickly learning the art of seduction. His fingertips finally transitioned from silk to smooth naked flesh, and as they did, he hooked his fingers under the top of my stocking. I momentarily thought he would slide my hose down my leg and prompted him, "Leave my stockings on, James."

He looked up at me and replied, "I was just going to pull it further up your thigh."

I smiled at him and said, "That's fine, but be very careful not to put a run in the silk."

He returned his lips to my thigh, gently kissing the creamy white flesh, extending his tongue to lick it, and occasionally nibbling lightly on my skin.

"That feels wonderful," I commented.

James' fingers reached the confluence of my leg and torso, but he avoided touching my quivering wet pussy. As his kisses neared the same spot, I moaned softly in anticipation of him covering my slippery cunt with his mouth.

He's either a very quick study or had seen something extraordinary in one of the porn movies he's watched because instead of placing his mouth on my cunt he used his hands to push beside it causing my wet lips to open, exposing the shimmering wet flesh inside.

His head dropped within inches of my cunt, and he inhaled deeply. "I love your smell," he remarked.

I looked down over my tits at his face hovering just above my cunt. "You know you are driving me insane," I said.

He smiled as he straightened up and replied, "Isn't that what I'm supposed to do?"

His rock-hard cock was inches from my cunt, and I thought about abandoning this whole oral lesson and begging him to fuck me, but I resisted the urge knowing training in proper oral sex would serve him well for the rest of his adult life.

For the next ten minutes, James duplicated the treatment on my other leg, and by the time his mouth again approached his prize, my loins were on fire.

He had been kneeling between my legs while he pleasured them, but now that he could concentrate on my steamy wet cunt James slid his knees back and laid down. His face was right there, and I could feel his hot breath on my cunt.

I reached down and pressed on my knees, spreading myself open wider.

He inhaled deeply again, savoring my musky scent. His eyes studied every part of my soaking wet cunt.

"Lick along the edges of my lips," I suggested.

His tongue appeared from between his lips, and he followed my instructions perfectly, using just the tip to softly caress one then the other pulsing lip.

I lost count of the number of times his tongue traced along the outermost part of my cunt. He thoroughly enjoyed pleasing me, and I urged him on, "Now, run your tongue around my clit."

I slid my hands in and pressed on either side, causing my clit to extend entirely from the hood of flesh that protected it. His tongue circled my sensitive clit several times, sending shards of pleasure racing up my spine.

"Take it between your lips," I pleaded.

He lifted his face from my crotch and looked up at me. "In time," he said.

Instead of sucking my clit into his mouth, James returned to my lips again, tracing along their length with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh, God, James, I'm so fucking hot," I exclaimed.

His open mouth hovered over my throbbing clit, and as he dropped toward it, his tongue flicked at the erect nub of pleasure again, sending that incredible tingling sensation shooting along my spine and into my brain. His tongue lashed at me, his lips sucked me, and his teeth nibbled and bit at my sensitive nub.

He had me on the brink of orgasm, and he hadn't even begun to probe my sopping wet cunt yet.

"I want you to tongue fuck me," I pleaded.

His tongue lifted from my hard clit and slowly slid down through the moist hot flesh below. I wanted to grab handfuls of red hair and press his mouth tighter against me, but let him proceed at his own very talented pace.

Each time he slid his tongue through the swollen flesh, it probed a little deeper until his mouth was crushed against my loins, and his tongue extended as deep as possible.

"Yes, that's it," I exclaimed as he continued.

My loins were on fire, and the steamy wet flesh of my cunt welcomed every lick from his tongue.

"Oh, God, James, you're gonna make me cum," I exclaimed.

His mouth clamped onto me, and I gave in to the urge to fill my fists with his curly red hair and press him harder against my cunt.

My orgasm exploded inside me, hips bucking wildly against his face, hands pushing him deeper. My cunt flooded with juices, and James lapped and drank every drop he could.

"Oh, my fucking God," I exclaimed as his incredible mouth extended my climax.

Mercifully, it began to subside, my hips still convulsed against his face, but the shards of orgasmic pleasure that had been shooting along my spine and slamming into my brain began to diminish. James finally lifted his face from my crotch. My fluids were smeared from cheek to cheek, and as he looked up at me, he smiled. "Like I said, I've watched a lot of porn."

I wiped as much of my juices from his face as I could, reaching down that far, but I knew that in a very few moments, I'd have a chance to clean his face with my lips and tongue properly.

"That was fuckin' awesome," I said.

James just smiled.

His incredible oral talent had prepared me for his rock-hard youthful cock. I wanted him inside; I wanted him to know what it feels like to have his throbbing cock engulfed by steamy sopping-wet flesh. I wanted to feel his curly red pubic mound grinding against my clit and his solid balls slapping against my ass.

With two words, I invited him to experience all that. "Fuck me," I softly said.

He began a slow crawl up my form, his lips and tongue tickling my flat belly first, then moving up to playfully caress my big soft tits. His lips sucked one then the other, and he used his hands to press my firm orbs together so he could lick between them.

His lips moved higher, reaching my neck, and he softly kissed the protruding muscles along both sides. As he moved up and covered my mouth with his, I felt his cock shaft press against my vulva. The rock-hard shaft spread my lips apart.

I wanted him inside, and I broke our passionate kiss to whisper in his ear, "Put it inside."

He lifted his hips enough for his cock head to slip above my twitching cunt and then moved back so it was poised at the entrance. His hips moved forward very slowly, spreading my swollen lips open.

"Yes, that's it. Gimme that hard cock," I said as his cock head slipped inside.

I fully expected James to plunge to my very core on the first thrust, but instead, he just let his cock head soak in the bath of juices my cunt had provided.

"Gimme more," I begged.

Instead, James pulled back a little so that just the very tip of his cock head remained between my swollen lips. He rocked his hips, sliding the head inside again, then pulled back until his cock slipped from me completely.

I wanted his cock buried inside me; I wanted my swollen wet cunt grasping at his rock-hard cock; I wanted to feel his pubic mound crushing against my clit and his balls resting against my ass. But he continued only the short jabs at me.

I pleaded with him again. "Fuck me, give me all of it," I said, accentuating the word all.

But James just stared down at my face and jabbed at my cunt with just the head. I wanted to ask him why he hadn't yet thrust his rock-hard cock to the depths of my cunt, but I realized in his own way he was trying to extend the time we would be joined at the loins. He was trying to forestall a youthful premature ejaculation.

I reached up with both hands and held his face, slowly lowering it to my tits. James again began kissing my nipples and licking every part of my tits he could reach with his mouth.

I whispered to him, "It's okay to cum. Just make sure when you do, your cock is deep inside me."

His hips moved forward again, this time pressing his hard cock deeper.

I moaned as it spread my wet flesh aside.

"That's it, gimme more of that beautiful hard cock," I urged.

He pulled back again, then sank his rock-hard throbbing cock deep in my cunt.

"Yes, James!" I squealed.

I clenched my muscles, grasping his cock with my soaking wet flesh.

James groaned, pulled his hips back, and drove his cock home once again.

"I'm gonna cum!" he exclaimed.

I reached up and clawed at his back with my nails as his cock began convulsing, and a tidal wave of hot thick sperm began shooting from his youthful cock.

"Yes, that's it. Fill my hot cunt with your cum," I urged.

His balls produced more cum than I thought possible; every part of my searing wet cunt was coated with his seed.

"Fuck me while you cum," I pleaded.

He pulled back and slammed his cock inside me again. I could feel his hot thick cum oozing from my cunt and running down over my ass to stain the bedspread. Again and again, James pounded his stiff cock into me as he rode my quivering cunt through his orgasm.

Once finished, he pulled out and flopped down on the bed beside me. I could feel the overflow of his load dribbling out of my slit, and I reached between my thighs to collect a sample to taste.

He turned his head toward me and watched as I lifted my fingers above my mouth and let his cum drip onto my tongue. His cum tasted salty and somewhat bitter, and as I collected a second handful, he asked, "Do you like the taste of cum?"

After I'd sucked my fingers clean, I turned my head to him and replied, "I absolutely love the taste of a man's cum.

James watched me intently as I finished my salty treat and then said, "I guess I should get dressed."

I rolled over onto my side, facing him. "Get dressed? We're only getting started, my boy," I said as I reached for his cock.

His eyes widened as I wrapped my delicate fingers around his erect cock. One thing about fucking a youthful man is that they have a very short recovery time, and James excelled in that regard. His cock was just as hard as the moment before he'd slipped it inside my wet cunt.

As I stroked his cock I looked into his eyes and said, "I'm going to show you my special talent."

He looked at me, not completely understanding, and said, "Special talent?"

I grinned and replied, "I'm the best cock sucker on the planet."

He surely understood that and what it meant.

I rose to a kneeling position and moved between his legs, my hand never leaving his hard cock. He reached above and pulled a pillow down, sliding it behind his head. "I've only had a couple of blow jobs before," he admitted.

I smiled and replied, "I don't do blow jobs, James. I give sloppy deep-throat oral sex."

His smile acknowledged he knew he was in for an exceptional experience.

I'd sized up his cock earlier, and while it was exceptionally hard, it was about average in size and girth. I knew I'd have no problem taking every inch in my mouth and down my throat. As I leaned forward, I drew his cock down so that as I took him in my mouth, I'd be able to look up at his face and keep eye contact. I tightened my grip on his cock and moved my hand down, stretching his foreskin tight and exposing the glands and sensitive corona.

With my mouth poised just above his cock head, I gave him a lesson that probably only applied to a mature woman. "It's okay to talk dirty to me while I'm doing this," I suggested.

James just smiled.

My open mouth closed the distance to his cock head, but just before I took him, I exhaled deeply over his cock, bathing it with my hot breath. I kept my mouth wide open as I went down on him, not closing my lips until his head bumped into the back of my throat. Without pausing, I pressed him beyond swallowing the throbbing head and surrounding it with moist throat tissue. I kept eye contact with him the entire time, only closing my eyes when my nose nuzzled into his curly red pubic hair.

"Oh my fucking god!" he exclaimed as I swallowed, massaging his cock head with my throat muscles. My saliva glands began secreting copious amounts of thick spit, and when I lifted my mouth off his cock several strands of spit stretched from my tongue to the head of his cock. I reached up and collected the strands with one hand and slowly smeared it over his entire cock.

"I've never..." James began, only to be interrupted by me.

"I know you've never had your cock buried in a woman's throat.

James just smiled.

"Do you want me to swallow it again?" I asked as my hand slid up and down his slippery spit-coated cock.

"Yes, please," he replied politely.

I again pulled his excess flesh tight, and as I lowered my mouth over his cock I swirled my tongue around his corona.

He moaned deeply.

Closing my slippery lips around the shaft just below the head, I inched my way toward his pubic mound. Once again, his sleek cock slipped into my throat quickly. I felt his hips lift off the mattress as I bottomed out; my nose pressed against his loins, and my throat engulfed his youthful cock.

I felt his hand touch my shoulder, and I wondered how long it would be before his hand moved to the back of my head to press my mouth down over his cock at a pace he chose.

I rose once again and let him slip from my wet oral grasp. "Tell me I'm a good cock sucker," I said.

"You're a good cock sucker," James replied.

I smiled at him and said, "You can do better than that." Knowing he had a history of speaking distastefully to the girls he'd dated before. I was confident that I'd be able to elicit some dirty talk from him.

As I lowered my mouth toward his cock again, James said, "Suck it!"

I sucked hard on his cock head and then pressed my mouth deeper.

James moaned and then said, "Swallow my hard cock."

It slipped into my throat again, and he remarked, "Throat fuck my cock."

I did as he asked and bobbed my mouth up and down fucking him with my moist smooth flesh.

His hand moved from my shoulder to the back of my head, filling his fist with my blonde locks. His strong hand pulled me off his cock, and as I gasped for air, he commanded, "Spit on it bitch."

I spat thick saliva over his cock head and moved one hand up to it to spread the fluid evenly over his entire cock. His hand pushed my mouth down quickly, engulfing his throbbing cock in my throat again and again. I must have flipped a switch in his brain because this shy young reserved man became a raging throat fucking machine. As he pushed and pulled my head up and down, he lashed me with all kinds of filthy comments. The dirtiest of which was, "Take my hard cock all the way, you dirty cock sucking whore."

I let him go on while he fucked my throat with his rock-hard cock. Gasping for air when I could and drooling saliva all over his pulsing cock.

I sensed that he was nearing a second orgasm, and while he held my mouth above his cock I said, "I want you to shoot your load in my mouth so I can taste its delicious creamy flavor.

"I wanna cum now," James replied as he shoved his cock between my lips.

In an instant, it began spewing forth thick wads of salty-tasting cum; his balls draining themselves a second time, but this time, he coated my mouth, filling it with his seed. I could feel his cock surging as each wad shot from him; his climax was more explosive than many that had pumped my mouth full before. I moved one hand to his balls and squeezed them, trying to elicit every drop they contained.

Cum seeped from the corners of my mouth and ran down his cock shaft, matting his curly red pubic mound. As his orgasm slowly began to subside, his hand moved from my head, allowing me to lick his cock head and slurp the cum that had escaped my mouth.

"Fucking A, that was amazing," James remarked as I let him slip from my lips one last time.

"I think so, too," I replied as I slowly stroked his cock.

I fully expected him to go limp after such an intense oral fucking, but amazingly James remained rock hard. Even after a full ten minutes, his cock stood at perfect attention, rising from his loins like a flag pole.

Not one to waste a perfectly good rock-hard cock, I crawled up over him and sat down on his belly with his cock pressed between my ass cheeks.

"Are we gonna fuck again?" James asked.

I smiled down at him and asked, "Don't you wanna fuck me again?"

James just smiled. I reached behind and pulled his cock toward my swollen wet cunt.

"Give it to me," I demanded.

James lifted his hips, and his cock head slipped inside me again. I pushed back, engulfing him with my steamy flesh.

This time I would control the tempo, slowly lifting up and then sliding back down to bury his pulsing cock inside me. I ground my clit against his sticky pubic mound and leaned forward so he could lick and kiss my erect nipples.

I increased the pace I was fucking him, wanting to climax again before he blew a third load of sticky cum inside me. Faster and faster, I moved my ass, his throbbing cock massaging my most sensitive parts.

"Fuck me like your dirty whore," I demanded. His hands gripped my hips as I continued thrashing my swollen cunt on his hard cock.

I was quickly climbing the orgasmic mountain, my loins tingling to signify that I was about to cum. "Make your filthy whore cum," I exclaimed as the tingling changed to numbness, and I climaxed again.

James pounded his cock up into me as I rode him through an incredible orgasm, my flooded cunt bathing his rock-hard cock in luscious fuck juices.

I collapsed on top of him, pinning his body to the bed, his rock-hard cock soaking in the wet swollen flesh of my cunt.

He whispered in my ear, "You're awesome."

I turned my face to his and kissed him deeply on the mouth, our tongues dancing passionately across one another. As we kissed, his cell phone, which was on the nightstand beside us, rang. He reached for it, but I grabbed it from him and answered the call, "Hi, this is Angel."

His father replied. "Oh, okay." Remembering that I'd told him we'd need another hour if I answered.

I disconnected the call and tossed the phone on the other bed.

James asked, "Who was that?"

"Your father," I replied.

"What did he want?" James asked.

I kissed him gently on the mouth and then said. "He wanted to know if we were done."

James kissed me in much the same manner and then asked, "Are we?"

I ground my ass down on his still erect cock and replied, "It's not my call; if you want more, all you have to do is ask."

His hand moved to my face, lightly cupping it in his soft palm. "I've never cum twice, let alone three times," he admitted.

I knew that his balls were emptied entirely and that a third orgasm would be without the thick wads of creamy cum spewing from his cock.

"Perhaps we should just talk for a while," I suggested.

"I'd like that, Angel," James answered.

I lifted my swollen wet cunt off his cock and slipped across his body, reclining beside him.

For the next half hour, James and I talked about what he had learned tonight: how to be gentle and loving when intimate with a girl. I'd given him an understanding that he need not be self-conscious about his body and certainly his hair color. I did tell him that while I love dirty talk, not every woman enjoys such language and that he needs to be keenly aware of what a woman wants to hear.

James assured me that he would remember every lesson I'd offered him and that he was confident that, in the future, he would be a changed man.

I smiled at him and said, "You are a man, not a young boy like I'd been led to believe."

As I dressed, James watched with almost as much attention as he had when I stripped several hours earlier. "Will I ever see you again?" he asked.

I smiled and replied, "Probably not, James; you need to find a young woman who will appreciate what you have to offer.

"I'll remember this night for the rest of my life, Angel," James admitted.

I just smiled at him.

I left James alone, naked on the bed where we'd had some of the best sex I'd ever experienced.

Riding down the elevator, I knew Johnathan would be waiting to speak to me. As I exited the elevator, I spotted him sitting in the lobby.

I walked over and sat down on the chair next to him.

"So?" he questioned.

I replied, "Two things, from today forward, please call him James; Jimmy is so childlike, and believe me when I tell you your son is no child."

Johnathan, like his son, just smiled.

"Second, I think that James has discovered how to treat any woman he comes in contact with, so if I were you, I'd encourage him to find a young lady who can appreciate what he has to offer.

"I'll do my best, Angel," Johnathan replied.

As I stood to leave him, he reached into his breast pocket and pulled out an envelope, handing it to me, he said, "Here's something extra for helping James become a man.

I reached out and offered my hand as I said. "Next time I see you, and I'm sure I will, I'll want a full report on how James is doing."

Johnathan just smiled as I turned and walked toward the revolving door from the lobby.

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments