Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We have taken a brief pause, but now you turn the camera on again and we prepare to resume the performance. You reach for my cock and stroke me gently, encouraging the blood to pump through my veins again until they throb around the shaft of my cock, and the head swells and pulses.

"Mm," you say, "that looks delicious, but I think you've had enough oral attention for one evening. You're at full length now, and I'd love to feel that cock go so deep inside me. I remember how you felt the first time you fucked me on the office desk; it was outrageously exciting. But now, I want to feel a more controlled, slow fuck, deep into my pussy, at least first. My pussy is already dripping with anticipation, so you won't need any lube, yet."

You stand and press your whole body against mine, squeezing my cock against your belly. You look down and slip your hand behind my cock, to press the swollen head firmly against your belly button, as though you'd like me to fuck you there. "I just wanted to see how far up inside me you might get," you say, "and it's a long way!"

I fondle your breasts with both hands, teasing your nipples with my thumbs, then bending down a little to moisten them with my mouth. Lifting my head again, I say, "If you want me to fuck you from behind again, you'd better turn around now and get on the bed on all fours. It should be more comfortable than it was on your office desk!"

You do that, right at the edge of the bed, but turn your head to look at me over your shoulder and say, "Don't forget, Simon. I'm in charge today, so you have to obey my every instruction and most importantly, you must not cum until I say you can; is that understood? Just stand behind me now, between my legs, and press your cock against my ass. That's it. Now force it down and slide it up and down along my pussy lips and let all my juices coat your cock."

I follow your instructions to the letter and feel you jolt each time my cock head reaches your exposed clit, before sliding slowly back, along the full length of your swollen pussy lips. Your juices are starting to drip from me, running around my cock and down to my balls.

"Now run your cock up and down between the cheeks of my ass," you say, "and spread my juices. Look and see where you will be putting it a little later, but now put the head between my pussy lips, and get ready to fuck me. Very slowly, please!"

I look down and see your asshole staring wetly at me now, and wonder how you expect me ever to get my cock inside there, but first I do what I know so well, and locate the head of my cock inside the entrance to your vagina, parting your inner pussy lips with my fingers. I can see the full length waiting to enter you now, but I wait for your command. You drop your shoulders to the bed and turn your head to one side, with your ass raised as high as you can, to allow me full access. Then you press slowly backward against me, while I remain as still as possible. This time, it is you who is fucking me!

I just try to concentrate on not cumming, while you move steadily back and forth against me, groaning more loudly with each stroke, my balls getting wetter with your juices every time we reach full depth. You keep this up for what seems like an eternity, though your strokes steadily get faster. They could not get any deeper! I am distracting my attention by focusing on your asshole moving back and forth towards me, but that is also becoming more exciting all the time. Your ass is wet with juices and your asshole looks so small compared to the cock I see sliding in and out of your pussy.

Your moans reach a higher pitch as you pump away on me, and then, quite suddenly, you freeze absolutely still, and swear loudly, followed by a series of little gasps for air, and then another moan. Meanwhile, I feel your pussy contracting tightly around my cock, and ripples of gripping muscles running upwards into your vagina, trying to suck my cock dry. I know that there is a danger I will cum, and press my hands against your ass, to withdraw a little. You realise what I am doing and moan, "Sorry, Simon, I just HAD to cum, but I do still want you to wait; thanks for not letting yourself finish. Let's just rest in this position for a while, to recover ourselves, before the finale."

I stay still and your tremors gradually subside, but my cock doesn't. I still feel some trembling inside you, but the prospect of fucking the tight asshole which still looks at me has become exciting now, rather than frightening. I know that you will guide me in this, and I need not be afraid of hurting you too much.

You raise your shoulders so you are on all fours again now, with my cock still deep inside you. You turn your head and say, "Reach for the lube now, Simon, and pour some onto my ass. Let it run down the crack, over my asshole, and down onto your cock." I do this and feel it drip down and then from my balls, mingling with all the natural juices that have flowed from you.

"Now, stay inside me for the moment, Simon,“ you say, “but put a thumb over my asshole, and gradually circle around, pressing lightly against me. I will try to relax all my muscles to allow you to slowly get inside my ass."

I follow instructions again and feel a slight give in your ass as you relax, but when I try to press my thumb inside, there is too much resistance. "I don't know how this can work," I say.

OliviaShaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OliviaShaw

You say, "I don't think I can relax enough while you're inside my pussy, Simon. You'll have to pull out now and let me lie flat on the bed, while we both try to relax my ass."

I do as you ask, and when I pull out, my cock flicks upwards as you slide forwards to flatten yourself on the bed.

"That's better," you say, "I can just relax now, while you lube my ass and start to get me ready for you. I know it will be tight, but that will be part of the thrill. I am longing to feel you inside me there too; you've been everywhere else, after all! But this will be a fabulous ending to the evening. I want you to stretch me to the very limit."

So I reach past my upstanding cock to place both hands on your ass cheeks and spread lube all over them, circling inwards, slowly, towards your asshole. As you relax yourself, and under the pressure of my hands, your ass softens and begins to yield to my probing fingers. I manage to insert a finger inside your ass, working it in little by little, pushing gently in and out to loosen your grip. I am concerned about not hurting you, and ask whether you think you can take my thumb now.

You say, "God, yes, Simon, if you can't get your thumb in there, how will you ever get that cock into me!"

I slowly work my right thumb inside you, then pour some more lube into you, before bringing my left thumb into play too. Gradually, I work both thumbs into you and slowly circle and stretch you until you are fully relaxed and receptive. "Mm mm," you groan, "that feels wonderful, but I want your cock now. Just take it slowly. "

I lean forwards and gently press the head of my cock into your asshole, pouring more lube around it, to ease the way. But I stop when the head is inside you and move slowly in and out, teasing your ass, and squeezing you with my hands. "I'm not sure how much of this you'll take," I say, " What do you want?"

What you want, you say, is for me to steadily go all the way inside you. So inch by inch, I edge myself in and out of you, each time going a little deeper. You are wonderfully tight around me and I can feel that you are actively clenching around me now, as I slide deeper into you.

"Now, Simon," you say, "I want you to fuck me to the end of the world. Just fuck me hard and deep, and cum when you are ready, just warn me first!"

As your obedient employee, I do as you say, and push eagerly into you, harder and harder, deeper and deeper. My cock is stretching your ass to the limit as I push fully inside you, the hilt of my cock spreading your ass as I reach full depth, and my balls pressing into the softness of your ass cheeks, while my hands spread them as wide as I can, to allow full access for my cock.

You are so tight around me, I cannot imagine that this doesn't hurt you, but you show no signs of wanting me to stop. Indeed, you moan and gasp as I plunge in and out of you, and I feel your ass clenching more and more tightly around me.

I say, "Soon, Michelle, soon," and reach forward to grasp your hair, pulling your head back tight towards me and holding you there, as I thrust deep into you. You know the time has come now, and buck your ass against my thrusts, time and time again, until I cannot wait any longer.

I press myself as deep as possible inside your ass, and stay there, while you keep moving against me, and start to moan as you realise that this is the end. You gasp and groan, and clench your ass around me, to feel the surges of cum pumping up my cock and shooting deep inside you. You scream out loud as you feel the spurts entering you, and I collapse across your back, staying inside you, but now completely spent.

We lie like that for a while, then I try to withdraw from you. Your ass has tightened up a little, to contain all the cum, and I have to remove my cock very slowly and carefully. When I do, a whole day's build-up of cum tries to leak from your ass, and you clench yourself to hold it in. We roll alongside each other and hug together.

"Simon, this has been the most wonderful day I've ever had," you say. "Thank you so much for being so sexy." You turn off the camera and hug me tight again.

I say, "I've just been following your orders, Michelle!" and laugh at the face you pull. "It was all pretty wonderful for me too and I'm very grateful to you for re-introducing me to anal. I was worried, as you know, but you seemed to enjoy it, and that's the key thing".

"I know you were," you say," and I must admit, it DID hurt a little, but, strangely, that's also part of the pleasure!"

We go to your bathroom and shower each other very thoroughly. Each of us goes onto our knees to shower and clean the other, and though we are tempted to play with each other again, we know that we should stop, for today at least. We dry each other now, and dress, agreeing that this was a great day for us both.

"I'd love to do all that again," I say.

"So would I," you reply, "but I think that such an exhausting performance can't happen every day. And I'd like to keep you fucking my ass as a 'special' event, so perhaps we should consider it for special days, like birthdays, or holidays?"

"Or perhaps, just for weekends?" I say, and you laugh, pleased that I enjoyed it all as much as you.

We part, but there is no doubt that we have more adventures ahead together. Only time will tell.

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments