Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You have now been told by Glenda in HR that you need to organise what she calls a "team-building" weekend with your whole group, and that you need to find a Country Hotel somewhere (close by) for us all to "get away" from work, and spend some time together. Glenda clearly doesn't realise what a good time we have at work or how much “team building” we do on our own initiative! Nevertheless, they will fund a long weekend for us all, and who could refuse that?

You are visiting several possible venues for the occasion but favour a Country Hotel not too far away. To test the facilities, you are staying there overnight, and you call me excitedly on your mobile. You tell me that apart from the usual bars and restaurants, conference rooms, and meeting facilities, it has an indoor pool, and extensive grounds to walk in. By your calculations, we could afford (or HR could!) the best rooms for us all, with balconies overlooking the parkland. You seem very excited by the prospect and say that you are in one of their 'Media Suites' fully equipped with video-calling technology. You'd like to test it by calling me on my laptop.

Of course, I agree, and soon a message appears to say you are waiting for me to connect. I do as instructed, and your face appears on screen. In the corner of the screen, I can see myself too, just as you see me. After a few moments of sorting out the settings and sound problems, we are able to talk easily while watching each other. You tell me that there are many other people in the room there, so there is a limit to what you can do and say, but of course, there are no such limits on me, as long as no one is looking over your shoulder at my on-screen view.

You say you haven't been away long, but already you are missing me.

"I think it's a week at least since we fucked, Simon."

You drop your voice to whisper "fucked", obviously very conscious that someone might overhear.

"I stayed here last night and when I woke this morning, I found I was tingling in my pussy. I'd been dreaming of you and your performance in front of June, I think, and I was wet and ready for you to fuck me. I just had to play with my clit and make myself cum, but it hasn't taken away that urge to have you deep inside me. Can we play here and now?"

I say that seems a bit difficult when you are in a very public room and you are obviously nervous about being overheard.

"Just show me yourself, Simon. I'll make sure no one else here can see you and I can talk quietly and politely! I want to see your cock again and imagine it throbbing deep inside me, filling me with your cum."

I say, "Well, I'll do what I can, Michelle, just give me a moment.” I get mostly undressed, keeping just a pair of briefs (trying) to cover my cock, which is already finding this situation exciting. I can only see your face and upper body on-screen but I sit again and ask if you have a clear view of me.

Your eyes widen and you smile equally widely. "Mm mm, yes, I sure do, Simon. Crystal clear! Can you help me with my problem straight away?" You look nervously to each side of you, then back to the screen.

"I'll do my very best," I say, "but you will have to do what I ask as well. If I know you, you will be wearing a fairly short skirt?" You nod. "Can you slip your panties off?"

"Wait," you say, and disappear for a few moments. When you come back, your blouse is unbuttoned enough for me to see a generous amount of cleavage when you lean towards the screen, and you tell me that you had to leave the room to do it, but you are now pantieless, and your skirt is hitched as high on your seat as you can get it. Your hand rests on one breast and your fingers slip suggestively into your cleavage, moving slowly in and out, as you lick your lips at me.

"I wish this was your cock,” you mutter, "slipping and sliding between my breasts, pushing up and up, in the hope of reaching my mouth, where I could lick round the head, and suck gently on it."

"My God," I say, "are you sure no one can hear this? Make sure my volume isn't too loud, and perhaps I can tell you what to do, while I stroke myself. You can tell me what to do too, of course."

"Sounds good," you say. "I can see you're already getting excited there. Is that the head of your cock I see trying to peek out at your waistband? Could you slowly remove the briefs and show me yourself in all your glory?"

I most certainly could, and now stand up in front of the cam, turning slowly full circle, so you can see me from every angle. I am not daring to touch my cock yet, but it stands firm and erect in front of your gaze.

"Don't worry, no one else here can see you," you say.

"If I gently stroke myself for a while," I say, "can you get a hand between your legs, with no one noticing? I'd like to know you're playing with yourself too. Perhaps we could coordinate well enough to come together? There's no problem at this end, but would you be able to come quietly enough in that office? I know you're not usually very quiet about it and people there might think you are having a seizure," I joke. "We don't want them calling an ambulance, do we!"

CRYSTALWELSTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CRYSTALWELSTS

You say you're sure you will be able to control your reactions (I'm not so convinced), but you tell me to start stroking my cock, slowly - up and down - up and down. "Fondle your balls too, Simon. Imagine it is my hand. I so wish it was!"

I sit in front of you, on cam, and play with my balls with one hand, while continuing to stroke the shaft with the other. While I continue this, I say, "Michelle, I can see people in the distance, behind you, so I won't ask you to stand or show me yourself, but I'd like to know you're enjoying this. Keep one hand moving in and out of your cleavage- that is such a great look- but get the other between your legs, and play with your pussy a while. I'd love to see you're getting wet for me."

You do as I ask, while I do what you asked, but you are a bit more restricted by your public environment. Nevertheless, I see your hand drop between your legs, and your arm moves gently (and silently) to and fro, in synchrony with my strokes up and down. You groan quietly and look around you. The coast is obviously clear because you raise your hand to show me the two fingers which have been playing with your pussy, and dipping gently inside yourself. They are wet with your juices, and you bring them to your lips and suck on them gently, before they drop and probe your cleavage, leaving damp smears between both breasts.

"Wish you were here!" you say.

I am getting more excited too and can feel the swelling of my balls, and the insistent throbbing in the head of my cock, warning me that there is not much longer to go before I will explode. I warn you that it will be soon, and you say you will watch and try to coordinate (but quietly!). I give way to the inevitable and start to thrust more firmly through my hands, lubricated by the pre-cum which dribbles from the head and runs down the shaft.

You are staring intently, your mouth open as if you hope my cum will shoot out from the screen and into you. You are leaning forwards to get as close as possible, showing me the cleavage I would love to be thrusting through now, and your hands are obviously working busily below, with your pussy lips swelling and parting, your clit emerging and begging to be licked, and your inner pussy opening wide to welcome my cock, with your juices running freely now.

I hear you gasping in a regular rhythm, and I can't wait any longer; "Soon,... soon,.... now !" I say, and the thrusting stops while the cum pumps from the head of my cock, time and again, spurting everywhere (including the computer screen!). You have increasingly been grimacing, almost in pain, with your attempts to suppress your feelings and maintain silence, but now I hear a muffled scream from deep inside you, despite your hand being clamped over your mouth, and I think you too must have cum.

You are brought down to earth suddenly by someone speaking to you, and I see you turn aside, quickly covering the screen, to say, "No, no, I'm fine, thank you. I just had a little ... surprise... that's all. I'm fine; yes, I'm sure; thank you."

I think this has taken the edge off your immediate pleasure. "I hope it wasn't that little a surprise."

You grin and say, "No, Simon, that was wonderful. Just what I needed today, but I think it would have been so much better if you were really here, of course. Thanks for helping me out, but... erm ... I'm here another day now. And after all, you are my 'Personal Assistant', so could you drive over to see the venue and help me plan our Group Trip here? It is only a couple of hours' drive, after all, and you could share my room; in the interests of cost-saving, of course!”

“The truth is, Simon, that I am more satisfied than when I woke with my thoughts of you, and I did enjoy this cam session very much, but I just know how much better it is in the flesh. I won't be able to stop thinking of you now until I have been well and truly fucked. Do you think you could do that for me?"

I laugh and say, "I couldn't at this very moment, Michelle, but if you want me to drive over there tomorrow morning, I think I could be fit again. You are the boss, after all. Have a better night's sleep tonight, and you can introduce me to all of the pleasures of the Country Hotel tomorrow."

"I can't wait," you say.

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments