Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Glenda in HR has given you a generous budget for a three-night trip away “to help build teamwork, trust and job satisfaction" amongst your team. Clearly, Head Office don't know quite how closely we all work together already, but we have to go through the bureaucratic motions, and fill out their forms and reports, tick boxes and so on. It is a small price to pay for four days at the Country Hotel which you and I explored before, and we think the girls will appreciate the break from daily working life, at such a luxurious venue with all expenses paid!

You have briefed the girls and all three are very excited, anticipating some fun times ahead. I am too, of course, although a little anxious about the demands that may be placed on me by four horny girls, over four days together! Our "Training Courses" seem to have completely removed any inhibitions some of the girls might once have had, and all of them are now very relaxed about being naked together, talking frankly, and even having sex in front of each other. I am comfortable with all of them, too.

We all arrive early at the hotel and discover that we are not able to access our rooms until midday at the earliest. So we gather in the Lounge area, to talk about what lies ahead. We settle into a comfortable corner of the Lounge, where a cluster of sofas and armchairs can seat us all. There is some competition to sit with me on the sofa, but you allow June and Kira to sit either side of me, while you and Mia sit facing me.

The girls sitting alongside me each put a hand on a thigh, while looking at you, and begin to stroke my thighs gently. You can see the effect this has on me, and Mia notes it too, saying, "Simon seems to like that! Are we preparing him for the afternoon already?"

You say, "Don't rush things, girls. We have days ahead, and we've tried to teach you about taking your time to get the maximum pleasure! By the way, there's no need for us to keep the usual records here; but if any of you do want to take photos or vids of your own, that will be OK; just don't share them outside our group and certainly don't let them reach Glenda's attention."

June says, "I saw the tapes of the last session you all had with Simon, and I was very jealous not to be included. I think I've had less attention than all of you, so I'm hoping to make up for that."

You say you understand, but point out to her that she had only recently joined your team and become part of our group. She accepts that she has had fair treatment, but the others give way and say, perhaps June could be given first priority? You look at me and seem to nod, though a little reluctantly.

At this point a waitress comes over to say that the Bar is now open, and would we like a drink; a cocktail perhaps? We spend a little time looking at the menu, but everyone seems to decide quickly enough. June orders a "Pornstar Martini", Mia asks for a "Between the sheets", Kira wants "Sex on the Beach", and you say you'll try a "Quick Fuck".

The waitress finds all this very amusing, but tries to keep a straight face as she asks, "And what would the gentleman like?" Obviously, I ask for a "Screwdriver" and everyone, including the waitress, laughs out loud. "I'll bring you a big one," she says knowingly and turns towards the Bar. We are all laughing now, starting as we mean to go on this weekend, with fun and frolics.

When the waitress returns, the laughter breaks out again as she has to ask, "Who wanted the 'Quick Fuck'? and 'Sex on the Beach'? I know who ordered the 'Screwdriver'. I hope you all enjoy your weekend, ladies,... and Sir."

By the time we have finished our cocktails, it is time to be given our rooms. We have the same room as we had before, number 301, plus 302 and 303, which are next door and opposite.

You say to the girls that HR will have to think that I am using one room while the females 'pair up' in the other two, but you obviously intend to share with me. It is understood that June will take one room, as she is 'unattached', though she says she has no intention of looking outside the group for attention this weekend. She agrees but again argues that she should get first priority with me, as her reward for co-operating. She is clearly intent on this, and we all now accept that she will have my attention first.

Squeezing into the elevator together, you all surround me and press yourselves against me; perhaps the cocktails have reduced any inhibitions even further? June is particularly forceful, pressing her breasts and hips against me; her "Pornstar" looks and manner have perhaps been reinforced by her Martini cocktail?

We show the girls to their rooms- June opposite us in 302; Kira and Mia alongside us, in 303. All the rooms are the same, but the girls are very impressed with their comfort, the balconies, and the views. Our room has extra memories for us, after our previous visit to explore the Hotel (and each other). When everyone has settled in and unpacked, we all gather in our room to plan the rest of the day.

It has become very clear that June is 'first in line'. She tells us that she wants to 69 again with me and try, this time, to get all of my cock into her throat, before we fuck. Last time, I had fucked her from behind, but she saw the tape of Mia's session and would like to try fucking me in that position; on top, but facing away from me.

Mia agrees that it was a great position, and had taught her to control her man more, for her own pleasure. "But June," she says, "You will have to resist the urge to ride Simon to a climax too quickly. I'm sure he'll want to take as long as he can, but you will have to take your time too."

"OK," you say, "It seems we have a plan! Let us all play our parts in preparing Simon and June for a ceremonial 'Opening Fuck' for our weekend away. I think we should all get naked and enjoy the spectacle of Simon and June performing live in front of us, and please ourselves as we mean to go on."

I sit in the armchair, while all four of you undress slowly in front of me, each trying to attract my attention as you do so. It is clear that you have all "dressed for the occasion" in the most stylish and sexy clothes you have; clothes that were designed to seduce, both in the wearing and in their removal. I feel the effects, of course, as you all pose naked for me, turning slowly to allow a view from all angles, sometimes bending towards me, licking your lips; sometimes bending away from me and showing your asses.

It is all very stimulating for me and I notice that the girls are not averse to touching and fondling each other occasionally now, though they restrict themselves to admiring each other's breasts and asses. There is no touching of each other's pussies at all. Finally, you all gather around me as I stand from the chair, and press your naked bodies against me. Now it is my turn, but you all seem to want to undress me yourselves.

You kneel in front of me, while Kira and Mia unbutton my shirt and peel it from me. June unbuckles my belt and you slowly unbutton my flies, until Kira and Mia can pull my jeans to the ground. You look at June, and silently agree to grasp my briefs at each hip and slowly lower them, allowing my stiff cock to stand free in front of you.

"God, Simon," you say, "it's as beautiful as ever! It makes me go weak inside, just to look at you standing proud there. It makes me long to have you inside me."

Kira's black hand reaches across to stroke my cock firmly, while Mia's pale hand plays with my balls, and June reaches around to squeeze my ass. While she does so, you lean forward and take the head of my cock into your mouth, sucking hard and dribbling a little saliva which runs down the shaft, over Kira's hand and onwards, to moisten my balls for Mia.

"It is June's honour to have Simon first, today," you say, "but please, June, let us have a little playtime with him first". She stands back and watches as Kira, Mia and you stroke my body, and remove the final items of clothing. While Kira presses my face between her large breasts, and Mia presses her whole body against me, from behind, you continue to suck me to an ever greater size.

June sits on the end of the bed, playing with her own large breasts, and starting to finger her pussy. I see her lie back and spread her pussy lips open for me, and she says, "Come to me now, Simon." You realise that the time has come to relinquish me to June, and reluctantly withdraw my cock from your mouth. "We did make a promise to June, girls, so we had better let Simon do his job now."

I disentangle myself from the three of you and move over to the bed, where June now lies looking up at me, her eyes, mouth and pussy all wide open for me. "I know what you said you wanted, June, but I'd like to take some time to make sure you're fully prepared. Is that OK?"

You, Kira and Mia all sit on the bed around us, wondering what will happen next, and squirming in anticipation.

"Please, Simon, do whatever you want with me," says June, "but please do it soon. "

I lie on my back along the bed, with you sitting by my head and Kira and Mia at my feet. I ask June to straddle me, facing my feet. She leans forward and presses her pussy towards my mouth. I know she wants to suck me, but I ask her to wait while I give her my oral attention, so that she will be ready for my cock when the time comes. She is very happy to do this, but cannot resist toying with my cock, looking forward to her attempt to swallow it whole. But I ask her to sit up on my face, and Kira and Mia take their opportunity to take over the fondling of my cock and balls. Sitting up on me, June begins to fondle her own breasts now, teasing her nipples to attention.

You place your head near mine, to watch me play with June's pussy, which is wide open above me now. Her hairless but large pussy lips are dripping with beads of moisture already, and widening with each breath I blow on them. I play my breath along the length, before even touching June, and you whisper, "Get on with it, Simon, she's dying for your touch!"

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

Indeed, you were right, and as soon as my tongue touches her exposed clit, she jumps involuntarily and gasps. You watch closely, as I part her pussy lips with my tongue, and lick slowly from back to front, dwelling a moment each time I reach her clit. She begins to press herself more forcefully down against my mouth, and move herself back and forth, moaning more and more. You briefly reach between her legs, to part her inner pussy lips more widely with your fingers, and we can both clearly see her vagina seeming to pulse, and squeeze juices from inside her.

Meanwhile, Kira and Mia are playing happily with my cock, stroking gently, and teasing my balls. Because I am concentrating on June's pussy, their play does not overexcite me, until I feel one of them- I don't know which, but I suspect Mia- takes one of my balls into her mouth and begins sucking and playing with it. Then the other- Kira I guess- joins in by sucking my other ball inside her mouth. I think I need to change tactics now if I am to last any longer!

I tell June to move down on me now, so she moves slightly further down my body now, and I ask Kira and Mia to help guide her to take my cock as deeply as possible. While they reluctantly relinquish my balls, you can now lean over to kiss me deeply on the mouth, tasting all of June's juices in the process. Your tongue is probing my mouth now, just as mine had probed June's pussy.

Meanwhile, June has got the head of my cock inside her mouth and is sucking gently. She needs both hands to support herself over me, so Kira and Mia hold my cock vertical, for her to have easy access. Steadily she begins to press her mouth further and further over my cock, moving slightly in and out, but gradually getting deeper and deeper.

"God," says Kira "She's getting close, Simon... she must have most of you inside her now." I feel the head of my cock begin to engage with her throat, and she pulls back a little, before trying again. On the second attempt, she has relaxed enough to allow me into her throat, and does not gag at all; just moving a little now.

Mia says, "She's almost reached your balls, now, Simon!" and I can feel that I am fully embedded in her, just as you had demonstrated for the girls before.

Kira and Mia give a round of applause for June, and you say, "Well done! You got much further than last time, June."

I say, "I don't think there was any further to go!"

June moves me in and out of her throat now, enjoying the admiration of her colleagues at her newly-developed skill, but you say, "June, don't try to make Simon cum yet! You wanted to see how it felt to ride him, like Mia did; so let him go now."

June doesn't want to give up my cock from her mouth, but the thought of fucking it to a climax overrides that, and she sits up on my chest now, while Kira and Mia gently stroke the saliva-coated cock which has emerged from deep inside June's throat. June is still sitting facing my feet, and wriggles her body down mine, leaving a trail of pussy juices down my chest and belly, as she reaches my hips. Taking her weight by putting her hands on my thighs, she lifts her pussy above my cock.

Kira and Mia move my cock-head back and forth between June's pussy lips, as they have seen us do before.

June is trembling with anticipation now and tells them, "Just put it in, for God's sake. I need to fuck that cock now!"

Kira and Mia oblige by locating my cock-head slightly inside June's opening, and then she rams down hard on me, just once, with a groan of relief, and stays with me deeply inside her, quivering slightly all over.

You say, "June, remember that you are in charge now. If you really want to you can fuck Simon hard and fast, but then it will be over for you today. If you want to get the maximum pleasure, you have to pace yourself, like you saw Mia do."

Mia agrees, saying, "I know it's difficult to resist, June, but if you can do as you saw in my vid, and prolong the fucking, it will be worth it in the end. I know!"

So, with Kira and Mia holding my legs down, June begins to slowly ride me. I can see her ass moving up and down steadily on my cock and the pressure to cum is building up. You understand, I think, and intervene by whispering to me, "I think you need a little distraction Simon; something else to focus on." It soon becomes obvious what you mean.

Literally 'behind June's back' you swing one leg over my chest, so that you are now back-to-back with her, though not touching, and move your pussy up to take advantage of my mouth. I don't know if June is at all aware of this, but Kira and Mia definitely see what is happening, and grin.

While June continues to ride on my cock, you press your pussy to my mouth, moving slowly back and forth. At the front, you present me with your fully-aroused clit to suck and lick, and then move forward to present me with your open pussy. I dart my tongue in and out of you and lick all around your vagina until you decide to move my attention back to your clit, where I happily lick and suck again. This certainly distracts me from what June is doing with my cock inside her, but gradually the combined attentions of both of you are driving me rapidly towards a climax.

I think Kira and Mia can sense this, as they hold my thighs more and more firmly, watching my cock sliding in and out of June's open pussy, and your hips bucking more and more against my mouth. Finally, June gasps that she just can't go on any longer. Your hips move more and more urgently against me now, and her hips press faster and deeper over my cock. Kira and Mia are breathing heavily too now. I imagine their own fingers working overtime on their pussies as they watch the spectacle in front of them.

Finally, June throws her head back and screams, as she makes one final thrust down onto me, and shudders with an ecstatic orgasm. Then she collapses forwards and reaches under herself to grasp my balls as they pump cum up the shaft of my cock, to squirt deep up inside her. At the same time, you press your pussy firmly into my face and groan with the pleasure of your own climax. I think Kira and Mia also squeal with pleasure, for themselves as well as all of us. They watch as June adjusts her position and my cock slips out of her, softer now, but wet with my own cum and her juice. The mixture dribbles slowly from her pussy, over my balls and down between my legs, as she quivers with occasional spasms of pleasure.

You lift yourself off me carefully, but June lies collapsed along my body, her breasts pressing between my legs now. Kira and Mia come to sit alongside you, and say, "That was fantastic, you two! You are the masters of sex, and we're so pleased to be here with you. This is going to be a weekend to remember. It already is!"

The three of you help June to climb off me now. She seems a little dazed by what has happened to her, but gradually recovers herself, and beams the widest of smiles as she realises she had achieved everything she had wanted. The first to have my attentions this weekend, the first time she had successfully deep-throated me, and the first time she had ridden me to an earth-shattering orgasm for her. She was proud and pleased in every way possible, and so were you.

Kira and Mia return naked to their room next door, to chat over what they had witnessed and talk about what they each wanted in the coming days. I'm sure they had both taken pics and short video clips of what they had seen today, and I think we should all share them at some time; perhaps in the bar after dinner tonight?

Although we were still naked, you and I helped June (still a little weak at the knees) across the corridor to her room and into the bathroom to shower herself, and returned to our own room to do the same. Luckily, we did not accidentally lock ourselves out!

We had all agreed to meet up for dinner later, to discuss not only this example of "Teamwork", but also to think about what should be on our agenda for tomorrow. More Teamwork? 'Creativity?' 'Time Management?' or how to 'Deliver an excellent Customer Experience?' Whatever we did, it would not be fully revealed to Glenda in HR!

Over an excellent, and well-deserved dinner, we discussed all the events of the day. Kira and Mia had indeed taken pics and vids, which they now shared with us all. June was a little shocked to realise that while she was fucking me, you had straddled my face (she had been unaware of you, behind her) but I think she understood that it had contributed to her lengthened experience of me.

We all enjoyed the pics and vids of her deep-throat achievement, and the fucking and sucking, from almost every conceivable angle. We had to keep our voices, and excitement, under some control, as other diners were noticing our very lively conversations, and especially our reactions to some of the pics we shared as mobiles were passed around.

We retired to the bar, where the same waitress attended us. She obviously remembered us from our very first order, and said, "Hi guys! What will it be now? Another 'Quick Fuck'?" and laughed.

Kira and Mia both laughed too, but June said, "No we don't do 'quick', do we! But I have heard of a "Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall", which sounds like fun. Can you do that?"

The waitress obviously knew her stuff, and said, "Yes, of course. That is Sloe Gin, Southern Comfort, Orange Juice and Ice... how many?" You say, "Sounds delightful. I think we'd all like one of those!"

"Who wouldn't?" mutters the waitress, looking at me, as she turns to get our drinks.

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments