Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You have told me that since their individual "Training Courses", Kira and Mia had shared the videos you took of them and have now come to terms with sharing their personal lives more openly.

Kira has now 'educated' her man to suck and lick her to orgasm, though he still generally fucks her only in the Missionary position. Mia has learned to take control of her man both orally and by riding him and gripping him with her pussy. They would both like to take further steps now, and have asked for another session with me, but shared jointly now. You have agreed, and of course, so have I.

Kira and Mia both feel that they now need tips on being fucked from behind; and if there is some 'practical' work to be done tonight, they will be very happy to participate. You will give them some ideas first, and I will help in any way you or they want.

First, you ask Kira why she thinks her man always resorts to Missionary. She doesn't really know but thinks he is usually just in a hurry and goes to the position he knows before she can do anything else. Mia thinks her man very much enjoys the position I taught her, dominating him, but would also like him sometimes to take the lead in fucking her from behind.

You suggest that each of them should tell their man how much they would love to have his cock deeper than ever inside them and that they've been told that the "doggie" position is best for that. However, it could just be too exciting for him to 'contain' himself and maximise the girls' pleasure.

I agree that it is difficult for the man when he only has to look down, to see his own cock thrusting in and out of an open pussy, and it does take practice to resist the urge to cum when you see that. "I'm afraid, the only answer to that is to practice often, and if you tell your men that, I doubt they will argue! Just try to get them to last a little longer each time until you are the one to cum first. Ask them to wait until you tell them to cum, and promise it will feel better than ever to them if they do. I assure you it will, because I'm sure they will cum as soon as you "allow" them, and if it coincides with your own orgasm, they will get the most spectacular feelings too, as their cock and your pussy climax in sync".

Kira says, "I felt that, Simon, when you fucked me to a second coming after you had sucked and licked me to my first. It was the first time I've ever felt that, and it was wonderful. I've got him to do that first step for me, but then he just can't wait to finish himself, and he always goes to Missionary and then it's over too quickly."

Mia says "My man loves me sucking and fucking him in the dominant way you showed me, Simon, but still, when he's 'in charge', he just fucks me in Missionary, and he also does it so quickly".

I say I do understand their frustrations and ask you whether you have any other suggestions to help the girls persuade their men to fuck them from behind, but slowly.

You say, "As I said, tell them you want them really deep inside you from behind, then it's just about getting them to practice lasting, like Simon does. But you do have to compliment them and encourage them each time they last a little longer. Make sure you're very well prepared in advance, so your pussy is wet and completely wide open to them, and I suggest you should try counting their thrusts for them. If they will follow your count, you can slow them down and speed them up to build your own pleasure to the maximum."

"That's all good advice," I say " but rather than counting 'one, two, three..' and so on, I suggest you just use 'In... Out.... In...' and so on, at the pace that works for you. Of course, you can vary that pace, to match your feelings. This evening, however, we have a problem with 'practical' exercises! After all, I only have one cock for your two pussies, so ... "

You very quickly interrupt and say, "Three, Simon! Don't forget me!"

"Of course," I say, " And you may all want the pace to be different, to suit you personally. So I suggest that Michelle demonstrates how she would 'train' me, while you two watch, learn and of course pleasure yourselves if you wish." The girls look a little disappointed that neither of them will get fucked tonight, but understand, and defer to you as the boss.

You promise them that when we all go away to the Country Hotel together for a few days, with June too, they will all get well-fucked. I raise my eyebrows at this, but you say, "We will have three or four days together, Simon!"

I say, "Well, we will have to plan that a little better than we have done tonight; but let's take one thing at a time."

You suggest that we all get naked and that perhaps I could compensate the still-disappointed girls by giving them some oral attention, before you and I demonstrate the main action. I agree, but say, I will have to include you too, to ensure that you are ready to take me from behind; and I only have one tongue and mouth too. "But you also have two hands!" you say.

All three of you strip naked, as do I. I ask you all to sit along the side of your bed (you are in the middle) then lay back across the width of it, with your legs over the edge. I kneel on the floor beside the bed, and have a wonderful view of three very different pussies alongside each other.

Kira's is shiny black, shaven and with small but already damp lips, trying to part, and showing a streak of bright pink deep between them; Mia's is very pale, with noticeably darker wrinkled lips, topped by a very neat, small triangle of dark black hair; you, in the middle, are neatly trimmed, and perhaps in anticipation, your lips are already swelling and opening, to show your budding clit slightly prominent too.

On my knees between your legs, I don't know which way to turn first! There is pussy everywhere I look and my cock has responded already. I must not touch myself, but just focus on the pleasures facing me; three pussies opening like flowers and competing for the attentions of the hummingbird!

I reach up to touch Kira and Mia simultaneously with my hands, and they both react with a start as my fingers probe their pussy lips, finding their openings and searching for their clits. My tongue, just like a hummingbird's, enters your pussy and slides gently up towards your clit, where my lips focus around it and gently suck it into my mouth, while my tongue flickers over it. All three of you respond to my attentions by squirming alongside each other on the bed, but you are clearly getting the very best of my attention at the moment, and your pussy begins to drip with your spicy juices. I taste you and relish the familiar flavour.

Then I pull back to lick (and taste) Kira first - a delicious sweetness- then over to Mia's pussy, which has now spread wide, and drips with more delicately-flavoured juices. I cannot describe these differences exactly, but the three of you do taste altogether different, and I store those tastes in my memory. I'm sure that I would be able to identify each of you when blindfolded. Perhaps that is a test for the future?

The girls are both squirming on either side of you now, and you put your arms around each of them, hugging them close to you. They respond by reaching across you and I think the three of you all enjoy the closer physical contact between your naked bodies; breasts press against breasts, and hands stroke randomly across arms, necks, breasts and bellies. The lower regions are left for me to explore alone.

I feel that Kira and Mia should have the most attention, at this stage, because you will be the beneficiary of my cock at the later stages of our demonstration; I have ensured that your pussy is wet and open already and while you are somewhat distracted by the physical closeness of Kira and Mia, I turn my oral attentions to each of them in turn.

For Kira, it is a familiar experience, from her first Training Course. I lick and suck along her pussy lips, before concentrating on her rosebud clit, then exploring her pink depths with my tongue. All this while I am slightly distracted by the need to maintain contact with both you and Mia as well, so my attentions are perhaps not as well-focused as before. It is quite a stretch to reach you both with my hands and fingers, while I lick and tongue Kira, but she seems happy enough.

I switch over to give due attention to Mia next, while my hands play with you and Kira, trying to maintain the levels of arousal for you both. I think Mia has never had me lick and suck her before, so she responds quickly to my attention. It is a new experience for her, perhaps, and I'm not sure whether her boyfriend has often gone down on her. She quickly accepts my focus on her clit, and the darts of my tongue into her vagina; she moves her body to direct my mouth from one area to the other and begins to shiver with the early signs of orgasm.

I decide that the girls are happy to have been attended to, to some degree, and return my attention to you, to ensure that you are at last ready to receive my cock. It does not take long to see that you are ready to demonstrate how to control a man, even when he is fucking you from behind so that Kira and Mia can apply the lesson to their own men.

CRYSTALWELSTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CRYSTALWELSTS

I stand (and note there is some reluctance from you. You are very much enjoying the attention of my lips and tongue) and both of the girls also sit up alongside you, maintaining their levels of arousal by playing enthusiastically with their own pussies.

You slowly turn yourself around, so you are now kneeling on the edge of the bed, with me between your legs, and the girls either side of your ass, looking longingly at my cock. I ask you if you can wait a moment or two while the girls lubricate my cock with their saliva. You say, “Dammit, Simon, just get on with it, will you!” and I take this as your agreement.

So while I stand behind your raised ass, with moisture dripping from your spread pussy lips, the two girls both look up and whisper, “Thank you, Simon”, before they take turns to suck the head of my cock, lick up and down the shaft, and occasionally suck on my balls. At every movement they are liberally coating my cock with their saliva, preparing it to enter you smoothly. It is clear that they have already learned some oral skills from their time with us.

But you feel that you have delayed long enough now. "Alright girls," you say, "here begins the real lesson! Will one of you put the tip of Simon's cock between my pussy lips now... that's it... now move the head to just be at the opening of my vagina. Simon is not allowed to do anything unless I instruct him to, so it will take all his self-control. Your men will learn that with practice; don't expect them to be able to perform like Simon straight away."

The girls obey in every way, but there is a little competition between them to grasp and manipulate my slippery cock into position; Kira holds my cock just below the head, while Mia grasps me lower down and takes the opportunity to fondle my balls again.

Now that I am in position, you say, "Simon, when I say IN, slide your cock very slowly into me and stop there; when I say OUT slide it out slowly again, and stay waiting for the next instruction." The girls both giggle with nerves and relinquish my cock to your verbal control, while they continually play with their pussies.

You do not push back against me at all, but stay perfectly still, and point this out to the girls. "How can you resist, knowing that Simon is poised there, waiting to fuck you?!" says Kira.

You say, "This is also a test of your self-control, girls. You can't expect your men to show control if you can't. At least until the point when both of you just have to let go."

You begin, at a very slow pace, telling me to go IN.... OUT.... IN.... OUT... then pause in the 'out' pose; now IN... OUT.... IN.... OUT.... IN... then pause with my cock fully embedded up to the hilt, my body pressed firmly against your ass. While the girls squirm and watch in fascination, we continue with this pattern of thrusts, and they are clearly becoming as aroused as you are. Their hands are between their legs, with their fingers teasing their clits and probing inside their pussies to the same instructions that you are giving me. It is clear they are imagining what you must be feeling, with each stroke.

"How do you keep such control, Michelle?" says Mia.

You tell her again that it is simply practice, for both partners, and if you can both develop this level of self-control, the experience of sex becomes so much enhanced. "It can take you to heaven," you say, "but you do need to be devoted to learning the skills. I have been lucky to have Simon to practice with, over the last months."

IN... OUT... IN... OUT... PAUSE,” you continue, at a slightly faster pace now. I can tell from the tension in your vagina that you are finding it more difficult to control yourself now, but you are determined to show the girls how we long can fuck. I am trying to think of other things to distract me, but the increasing agitation of the girls alongside us, and the increasing tension in your pussy every time I press deep inside you, make it difficult to ignore that I am actually fucking you, if very slowly.

You pick up the pace now, “IN... OUT... IN... OUT... PAUSE.” Then you start to give me longer series of thrusts, and then longer, until you are asking me to thrust almost continuously, “IN... OUT...” You remain quite still while I do this, resisting the strong urge to counter my thrusts with backwards thrusts of your own.

The girls are in wonder at how long we continue this, and say they will be cumming soon if we don't hurry up! Kira says, "God, you two, you really have been practicing. I don't know how you can keep going; my man would have finished ages ago!" and Mia agrees, "I wish my man could follow orders like this. I'd love to fuck for this long, but will you get there soon? Please!"

You say, "OK, girls, you have seen how you can slow your man down, but you do have to slow yourself down too! I think Simon and I are now fully 'primed' and ready for the final stage. Simon, stop on the OUT stroke now.”

I do as you ask, and the girls look closely at the shining length of cock emerging from your pussy, and then wait to be told to plunge inside again. You keep them (and me) waiting for as long as you can. They are squeaking in anticipation now. Then you say, "Soon, Simon," and for the first time, you slam your ass back against me so that I fully enter you.

Now I stay still, while you rock forwards and backwards against my hard cock; you are actively fucking me now, and the girls are gasping at the sight. Now you tell me I can fuck you too, so we both begin to move together now, my cock thrusting IN... OUT as deep as possible, while you slam back against me with every inward stroke, to make sure I go deeper than ever.

The pace picks up again until I feel your vagina starting to tremble, and the trembling spreads to a quivering through your pussy, down your thighs and across your ass. You are visibly shaking all over now and start to curse and moan loudly. The girls are incredulous; they have never seen such an orgasmic response, and probably never felt one like it themselves.

We keep on fucking though, and your trembling becomes a full-body shake as you shout, "Now, Simon... please God, NOW... cum for me.... NOW..."

The girl both cross their legs tightly and squeak with their own pleasure, while I take a few more deep, deep thrusts into your dripping pussy; then I collapse over your back and pump cum deep into you. I feel both girls press their hands firmly on my ass to hold me inside you and feel us both finish, shaking with the pleasure of that final release.

Eventually, we peel ourselves apart, with sticky cum and sweat still trying to hold us together; it flows from your pussy and down the insides of your thighs. The girls are in awe. Both say they will be trying to teach themselves and their men to reach those levels, but they think it will take some time and effort! "Well, just enjoy the process of learning," I say, "It will get a little better every time, but you can have a lot of fun on the way."

You are collapsed on the bed now, finding it difficult to speak, as you are so tired, but tell the girls not to give up trying."It is just so wonderful to be fucked like that. Everyone should be able to feel that."

As you drift happily off to sleep, I stand and the girls see my shining limp cock hang down my thigh, still seeping cum, which dribbles down my leg. They laugh and Mia says, "You need to clean up now, Simon! Can we help?” Each of them takes a long suck of my limp cock, tasting the combined juices of us both, and without any hesitation, swallowing them down. Mia takes the opportunity to squeeze the last drops of cum from me and licks her lips at me as she swallows.

Kira says, “We'll leave you with Michelle, now, but thank you so much for demonstrating that for us. We've learned such a lot and now we know what we're aiming for," while Mia adds, "That was just fantastic, Simon!”

You rouse yourself to remind us that Glenda in HR wants us all to go to a Country Hotel together soon, so we should all look forward to that. The girls say, “June tells us she already is!"

"Yes," I say, "I understand that as the Boss, Michelle has to carry out an 'Appraisal' of me, now that I've been employed here for 6 months. You will all have to give your opinions on the scores she has to give me. I wouldn't want Glenda to think I was underperforming!"

The girls both laugh at the thoughts spinning in their minds and leave us to sleep and recover.

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments