Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You are lying back across your office desk, legs wide apart in front of my face. I place the palms of my hands on the insides of your thighs, gently pressing them further apart, but more importantly, my thumbs are stroking your pussy lips up and down. I can see and feel all the textures of your pussy lips as they change with your growing expectations. The wrinkles fill out a little as they swell with blood and begin to part, helped by pressure from my thumbs. I can see the pinkness between them clearly now and the moistness spreads up and down the length of your pussy until beads of moisture begin to form.

You are trying your best to keep still and quiet, but it is obviously becoming more difficult. I suspect you don't want the sounds of pleasure to reach outside the office, but your gasps become impossible to suppress when I lean forwards and lick slowly up the length of your pussy. The act of licking you with the very tip of my tongue encourages your lips to part even more and I taste your juices, which spread all over my own lips, lubricating the whole area in front of me.

I can part your inner lips fully now and see the bud of your clit emerging, growing, glowing and seemingly throbbing, while the darker recess of your vagina beckons my cock to enter. My cock is throbbing and twitching too now, but I focus my attention wholly on your clit. I lean forwards and lick around it, clockwise, then anticlockwise, and finally take it between my lips to suck and swirl, as you had done with my cock.

You are finding it impossible to stay quiet now, and your groans are becoming louder as I press one finger into your vagina, as deep as it can reach, while licking your clit rapidly. Then I co-ordinate my licking with a slow in and out movement of my finger, until I feel you are close to a climax. When I feel you are nearly there, I press my finger deep inside you and keep it there, but move it rhythmically round and round inside your vagina, twitching more and more rapidly, as I lick faster and faster at your clit.

“Christ!” you exclaim as your whole body shudders. Your legs rise over my shoulders and wrap around my head, pulling me even closer and tighter to your pussy, while you try to suppress the sounds of orgasm. I try to carry on, but you say, “No, no, nooo; that's too much! I can't take any more. Give me a break now.”

I pull back and study your pussy, with the juices now flowing freely, but my cock is still rock hard; even more than before, if that's possible. You groan and sit up on the edge of your desk. “God, Simon, where did you learn that? You obviously know how to please a woman! I don't know how you feel, but I think this interview is going EXTREMELY well and I'd offer you the job right now, but there's one more skill we need to check, when I've recovered enough to let you inside me with that hard cock of yours. I need a minute to recover first, but then I'd like you to fuck me hard. I'm sure you'll pass that test with flying colours but I need to know. Show me that cock of yours again.”

I stand in front of you again, feeling as though my cock is about to explode in your face, especially when you reach forwards and grasp me firmly. “You realise that I have to be thorough, don't you, Simon? Like I said, I have two junior colleagues who you will also be supporting and if I'm going to recommend you for this job, I have to be sure you're right for ALL of us to work with. I'm sure you and I will get on superbly, but they will have to meet you too, before any final offer is made.”

I nod, but all I can really think of now is to release the pressure in my balls. ”Whatever you want,” I say.

You smile and say, “I'd like you to fuck me over this desk, Simon. Then we can bring this interview to a close.” To complete the order, you simply turn your back to me and bend forwards. So now I find myself standing behind you, with your body spread-eagled face down over the almost empty desk and bent forwards at the hips. The only things on the desk are a file of papers about me, a clock and a telephone/intercom, which you energetically push away from you, to make more space.

“Come on, Simon,” you say, “complete the job now. I think I'm ready to take that cock at last.” You raise your hips a little, but still I have to bend my knees to get the head of my cock below your wet pussy and part your lips to enter. The angles just aren't right though and I can only slide the length of my cock along the length of your slit, without penetrating you. That feels fantastic to me and you jump whenever the head of my cock reaches forwards to rub against your still-swollen clit. “Wow, that is a fantastic feeling,” you say, “but I've had enough of teasing. Just get that cock inside me now and please, please FUCK ME.”

“You need to be a bit higher,” I say, and you stand first, then climb up onto the desk on your knees, facing away from me. “Is that better?” you ask, “Do you think you can get inside me now? I'm starting to get frustrated, Simon, and we have to finish the job now. PLEASE FUCK ME HARD, IF YOU WANT THIS JOB!”

“Oh, I do, I do,” I say, “I can't think of a better job anywhere! Just lower yourself onto me now, until I'm fully inside you.”

You do so and we both sigh loudly with the relief of finally joining together, as my cock slips smoothly into your welcoming wet pussy and fully up inside you. “Mmmmm, I can feel you deep inside me now,” you say, and I stay there, waiting for your instructions to begin thrusting.

MililaGirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MililaGirl

“Just a moment or two,” you say, “let's enjoy the feelings of this position.” I stay still, up deep inside you, but I make my cock twitch. You notice the movement and try to respond by clenching your pussy tightly around me.

“God, that feels good,” you say, “but let me feel the full length move slowly in and out of me now.” I withdraw slowly, until I can see that only the head of my cock rests between your pussy lips, then after a brief pause, slide slowly into you again until I can go no further. We both feel every inch as I move slowly back and forth inside you.

”Simon, I need to cum again,” you say urgently. “Please fuck me hard now and fill me with your cock.” I move steadily faster and faster in and out of your pussy, holding your hips firmly now, to make sure I don't push you forwards off the desk. Then we synchronise and my thrusts into you are met with your thrusts backwards onto my cock. The combined force of both of us makes a very hard hit when we are as fully joined as possible, but it is such a good feeling that we both start to moan and groan with every full-depth thrust.

We move faster and faster and get louder and louder in our groans, until you shout, “Now, Simon, please cum NOW.” It takes me two or three more thrusts to obey you, but I think you enjoy each one. When I do finally stop, deep inside you, and empty my balls of cum, you feel the surges and spurts up inside you, while I feel the contractions rippling up the walls of your vagina and the trembling of your pussy lips, as your body milks mine. Your pussy is sucking every drop of cum from me and I fall forwards onto your back with a loud groan. We stay still in that position for a minute or two and I can feel my cum oozing from your pussy and dripping from my balls. I withdraw from you slowly with much sensitive gasping from us both, and when I fully withdraw, there is a flood of cum down your inner thighs, onto the desk. I sit down on your chair and you climb down from the desk. You are very flushed now and we are both finding it difficult to speak coherently. While I carefully unbutton my fly and push my softening cock back into my jeans, you wriggle your dress down over your hips again, and retrieve your panties from under the desk.

“Wow,” you say, “that was quite something. I think you've done that before, haven't you? You seem well-practised.”

“I always aim to please,” I say. “How much longer do we have this office for? And have you decided yet whether I'm up to the job?”

“Oh My God, you most certainly are,” you say. “I will recommend you straight away and hope you can start as soon as possible. There's only one more step to go through. Like I said, I have two junior assistants who you'd be expected to help as well, and I will have to introduce you to them for a final unanimous decision. It won't be a problem, because I know they will accept my recommendation, but you should meet them at a second interview. Don't worry; you have no competition. I will tell them all about you and we will just have to deal with any further questions they might raise.”

“Will you tell them EVERYTHING?” I ask.

“As much as they want to know,” you say. “But they will see that you are very well-qualified and they will agree with me, I'm sure. As you leave, just check in at Reception and make an appointment for a second interview, with me and my assistants together. For as soon as you can.” Your blue eyes sparkle at me, as you say, “I realise you need a little recovery time, after all this. But I can't wait to introduce you to them and formalise the decision.”

I say thanks for everything (and I mean it) and head to the door while you try to clean the evidence from the desk, the chair and the floor! I can smell the aroma of sex filling the room and suggest you open the window before anyone else comes in. You giggle and say, “Hmmm, it is a bit obvious, isn't it? But we haven't done anything wrong, have we? You could have said NO at anytime, but you seemed to enjoy it.”

“Oh, I most certainly did,” I say, “how could I resist a body like yours?”
We kiss (for the first time!) then part and I move to the door. When I open it, the receptionist and two girls with her look over at me with very flushed faces and try not to make eye-contact. As I approach them, your voice comes very loudly over the intercom.

I hear you say “Dammit, has this intercom been on all the time? Have you been listening?” The receptionist admits she has, but claims she didn't know how to turn it off and doesn't mention the other two girls with her, who have obviously also overheard everything, and I guess are the two assistants who I have yet to meet.

“Well,” you say, “then you know that Simon needs another interview! Please find him a date when I and the girls can interview him together.” She and the girls still try not to make eye-contact, but we agree a date for next week, which I know I can make, so that is confirmed.

“Well done,” they say, “Michelle isn't usually so ... er, enthusiastic about job candidates. You obviously impressed her. We'll see you next week.”

“I look forward to it very much,” I say, and we all smile as we part.

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments