Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We wake the next morning, having shared a bottle of wine over a delicious dinner in the hotel restaurant. Though we shared some sexy chat too, the main task was to agree and plan the "Team Building" event planned at this hotel. I am amazed that Glenda in HR can find the budget to fund two or three days for all of us at this hotel, but why would we say no to an expenses-paid visit?

You tell me that they will fund three rooms for the five of us, thinking, perhaps that you will share with June, and Kira and Mia will also share, while I take a single room. You say that you're sure June can be persuaded to take the single room, so that I can then share with you. "You may have to offer her some favours to agree, Simon, but it will be worth it if it gives us a double room together. June has been pressing me for her introductory session with you anyway, so if we agree to that, I can 'supervise' and record you at my apartment, as her incentive to co-operate on this trip."

"That's what Teamwork is all about," I smile.

So that is agreed between us. You will discuss with HR what exercises we should all take part in during our time at the hotel, and then talk with me about how we can interpret their suggestions, to suit us all. I say, “I'm sure we can find ways to satisfy everyone,” and you laugh.

"Us, yes, but I'm not so sure about HR, Simon. Perhaps we can find ways to report back to them in a convincing way, though. I'm sure that the girls will all help to present our group well; it's in all our interests, after all, and will really be another proof of teamwork."

On the way to your room, we stop at Reception to talk about what rooms could be made available for us all. Apparently, they only offer double rooms, like the one you are in (and no singles), but we will still have to persuade June to occupy one alone. The Receptionist thinks that they would be able to provide three rooms very close together, all with balconies and views, in about a month's time. We agree that that will allow us time to plan and discuss with HR and with the girls, and you make provisional reservations.

By the time we get to bed, we are exhausted from our earlier exertions on the balcony, and the evening's food and drink. We fall asleep very quickly, twined together in one of the large double beds, and now wake refreshed in the morning light. We get up and put on our robes again, to sit in the comfortable chairs around the coffee table. "This is our last morning here, for now," you say, "How do you think we can make the best use of it?"

At that moment, the Maid knocks at the door and asks to clean the room again. We agree, if she doesn't mind us staying there, and her eyes sparkle as she says, "Of course. It's your room, you can do as you please here," and we remember that she may have caught sight of us on the balcony yesterday. We don't really know how much she might have seen, and I can't think of a subtle way to ask, so it has to remain an unknown.

She remakes our bed, smoothing her hands over the sheets and covers in a very sensual way, I think, and she catches my eye a few times. They are bright and smiling eyes. While we sit and talk, she completes her cleaning routine, by going out onto the balcony. I whisper to you, "Did we clean up out there?" and you shake your head.

After a few moments, the Maid returns to the room, saying, "It seems like you had an .... accident... out there? Something was spilled all down the balustrade, but I've cleaned it off now," she smiles. "Hope to see you here again, sometime," she says, "It's always nice to see a happy couple enjoy the hotel," and she leaves the room. We are alone again.

"Well, what now?" I say, laughing, "Do you want to mess up the bed again, before we leave?"

You stand silently and walk over to the bed. You open your robe wide, to show your naked body in full. You sit facing me on the edge of the bed, then lie back flat upon it, with your arms stretched above your head. You spread your legs a little, and simply say, "Come and get it, Simon, however you want me."

Your neatly-trimmed pussy is beckoning to me, and I cross the room to kneel on the floor between your open legs. I place my hands on your knees and gently part your thighs even wider, and I lower my head to your inviting pussy. I want to torture you a little- or a lot- before we complete the job with another hard fuck.

I lick slowly from the inside of each knee, up the inside of each of your thighs, and repeat this several times, without touching your pussy at all. You start to wriggle down the bed towards me, but I say, "No, you have to stay perfectly still- or as still as you can- while I do whatever I want to you!"

You groan, but obey, and I blow gentle breaths over your pussy, which tries to open for me. It is wonderful to see its subtle movements in response to your rising expectation of my touch.

TiaraGrande
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiaraGrande

After a while of teasing you like this, I finally put the tip of my tongue- just the very point- at the join of your pussy lips, and slowly work it along the length, flicking side to side and up and down, gradually easing your lips apart and revealing your clit more clearly, though it has already emerged a little, in response to these preliminaries. As your pussy lips moisten and part for me, I delve my tongue more deeply between them, and lick with greater pressure, especially when circling your clit. I have not yet touched you with my hands, but now I use my fingers to press around your clit, pulling back its hood, and showing it in all its rosebud glory, so that I can lick and suck it more easily.

At the same time, my other hand runs down your inner pussy lips, parting them even wider, so that my fingers can find your vagina, and begin to probe there. I move my mouth down to your darker pinkness, and my tongue now darts in and out of you. Quickly, then slowly; slowly then quickly.

Now, I return to sucking and licking around the hard swollen red bud of your clit, while one finger slowly penetrates you and moves gently in and out of you. Though my finger is relatively small, I can feel that you are able to squeeze it and murmur my approval of that skill. Once my hard cock is inside you, I will feel your grip much more strongly.

I continue like this for a while, though the speed and the depth of penetration of your vagina both increase, and I add a second finger alongside the first. The attention I am giving to your clit also becomes faster and more intense. You are getting very restless now, though trying to relax back on the bed, and you begin to move your hips against my fingers, which slip increasingly easily into your ever-moistening pussy. Your juices are flowing freely now, anticipating the entry of my cock.

You say, "Simon, enough; enough now. I need your cock, please!"

So I stand up and look down on your body, arms and legs spread-eagled on the bed below me, and say, "Are you sure you want me inside you now?"

You almost shout at me now and demand that I fuck you, so I lay the full weight of my body on yours, and guide my throbbing cock inside the open pussy which has been so well-prepared and is now demanding satisfaction. I enter you with one deep thrust and you squeak as the hilt rams against you, while the head reaches fully up inside you and my balls press against your open pussy lips. I stay there for a moment and wait for you to ask for more. You soon do.

I reach up to grasp your wrists above your head and hold them firmly down on the bed, then raise my body to give another deep thrust into you. You jolt with each shock as I continue to ram into you, again and again, slowly increasing the tempo, as your hips move to synchronise with my thrusts and gain the maximum pleasure from each one. Our movements steadily speed up, and while I hold your arms down tight, I lower my mouth to your ear.

First, I dart my tongue deep into your ear, in time with the thrusts of my cock. You squeal at the first wet probe into your ear but cannot escape it however much you wriggle. After a few moments, I stop doing that, which has taken some of your attention away from my cock pounding into you, and as your focus returns to my cock, I say, "Soon, Michelle, very soon, get ready; very soon now." But my thrusts continue regularly, while your anticipation grows and grows, as my speed increases.

You groan and writhe beneath me, and I feel your pussy tightening around my cock, gripping tighter than it could around my finger. One last deep, very deep thrust, and I groan with the final sudden release of pressure from my balls, as my cum shoots up into you. You scream as you feel the pulses throb through my cock and the jets of cum entering deep inside you. I am still now, but you make a couple more thrusts of your hips against mine, to drain the last drops of cum into yourself. I can feel the rippling of tension in your pussy walls, sucking me dry.

I collapse on top of you. We both sleep, my subsiding cock still inside you.

We wake to realise that it is approaching midday, and time to check out! We dress hurriedly now, and gather our belongings, ready to leave. As we leave the room, we look back and think how much fun we can have here next time, with Kira, Mia and June in similar rooms nearby. We will have to plan our Team Building activities carefully, we think, if we are all to be there for two or three days!

But first, it seems, I will have to initiate June into our group, under your supervision, of course. She also needs to be persuaded to co-operate with our plans for the weekend at the hotel.

We check out and leave in our separate cars, after a long deep kiss in the car park. We will be back again with the whole team so that we can “bond”.

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments