Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You have arranged for a buffet breakfast to be delivered to us all in our room on the final morning of our stay, and the whole team is still there after last night's performance. The waitress is a little surprised to see all four of you dressed only in the hotel bathrobes, and with me just in my briefs, but simply smiles professionally as she lays out our very ample breakfasts on the side tables in our room. "Enjoy!" she says, as she leaves, and I think I see a sly wink and a grin directed towards me.

You gather everyone around and say, "Don't forget that the purpose of this whole weekend has supposedly been to develop our Teamwork Skills, and I think we'd all agree that we have achieved that, wouldn't we?"

All the girls nod and giggle in agreement, and Kira says, "You should thank Glenda for giving us the chance to do this, and we'd love to do it again! It's a pity she can't benefit from it too."

"I certainly will emphasise how valuable it has been in creating a good Team Spirit," you say, "but I also have to give them our joint assessment of Simon's performance, now that he's been with us for 6 months. I have scored him very highly on all the factors they listed, but I still tried to leave some room for improvement, just because they wouldn't believe top scores on everything!"

"I also have to summarise his performance for us all, in my own words, and I hope you'll all agree with what I've written. Here it is:

1) Simon is my PA, but also acts to support my team; that is, Kira, Mia and now June, also. He works well with the whole team, is flexible enough to work under the direction of more than one of them at a time, and to satisfy both. He is always willing to help them when asked and always comes right on time.

2) Simon is always willing to innovate or experiment when required by members of the team. Both his oral and manual skills are exceptionally good, and he always strives to give full satisfaction to his customers. He has the drive to complete a hard, demanding task, however long it takes.

3) Simon works very hard and his input is always very welcome and highly valued, while his output is very substantial in volume."

The girls all laugh throughout your summary, and Mia says, "Michelle, you've worded that brilliantly! We know exactly what you mean by it all, but Glenda will just read it as being a very good reference for Simon. I know we'd all agree with every word, and with the real meanings."

You say, "Thanks, but I do also have to say what improvements we think Simon could make, and I'm struggling to think of what to say about that. Do you have any ideas at all?"

June says, "Surely, we can only ask for 'more of the same', can't we?" But Kira suggests that it would sound better if we said Simon should develop his skills at 'Multi-tasking'.

You nod and say, "Thanks, Kira, that does sound very good. I'll make that our main recommendation. Perhaps Simon could try some "Multi-tasking" after breakfast, as we only have this room for the morning now?" You look at me for confirmation, and I nod.

You say, "Look girls, you have each had the best of Simon's attention, these last days, and although I have always shared this room with him overnight, we've both been very tired after his hard days work with you all, and I claim the right to have the main role in our final session this morning. I'm sure Simon will do what he can to 'Multi-task' with all of us, but I want full control of the situation, and I shall be the one to relieve him of his cum today."

The girls all nod in agreement and Mia says, "We realise that you and Simon have been very generous towards us all, Michelle, and we'd like to help you have a fantastic farewell session. Just tell us what you want us to do."

"I think Simon may have some ideas," you say, "but so have I. I'm sure Simon would love to treat us all at the same time, one way or another, and I'm happy with that, as long as he finally cums inside me. We all saw last night how much he can build up, with the right preparations, so let's hear what he thinks is best."

I say, "It has been a very demanding few days for me, though lots of fun, and I am very tired now, but I will gather myself for one last effort this morning. I think I know what all of you like, but if you have any special requests, you can always whisper them quietly to me. I do have some ideas, but I need to have a private chat with Michelle first."

You and I step aside to talk quietly. I say, "Michelle, I know you love sex in every way. You like to go down on my cock, and to massage me between your breasts, and you love me to lick and play with your pussy; I know you like to be fucked in every position we have thought of, and this morning, you want me to cum inside you. But I've only fucked your ass once, and I know you haven't told the others about that. You never did show them the vid of that, did you? I just want to know for sure whether you still want to keep that private, or would you be happy for me to cum in your ass as the 'final climax' of the day? It's your choice; I will do whatever you want."

You say, "I wasn't expecting that, Simon, but now you mention it, I was wondering whether I should really be honest with the girls about that. I'd love you to fuck my ass again, of course, but give me a moment to think about doing that in front of the others."

You move away, and the others come for a private chat, one by one.

Kira reminds me that she can't let me fuck her, but always loves me to go down on her, and her to go down on me, and would always just play with my cock and balls endlessly. If possible, she'd like to deep-throat me, as June had done on the very first day at the hotel.

Mia says that she loved the unconventional experiences of yesterday, and apologised for getting so wasted towards the end of the evening, but today, if it's possible, she'd most like to be fucked doggie-style again, even if I can't cum inside her.

June says she has had a fabulous time, and although Mia seems to think it's boring, she would really like me to fuck her missionary style. Again, she recognised that I couldn't cum inside her, because that was Michelle's honour today, but she would like me to make her orgasm.

So I had the outline of all their wishes and when you returned, you completed the picture by saying that you want to suck me between your breasts, then fuck, and you whispered quietly just to me that YES you would like the climax to be me fucking your ass to cum inside you. So my task was clear now and I began my preparations.

I sat on one bed, with the four of you lined up along the edge of the other bed. I had gathered various lubes to use with you all, and a couple of small bullet vibes. I explained that I needed to stay hard for a long time this morning, and first, you should all get naked in front of me, and use whatever lubes or vibes you wanted, in preparation. You all promptly and enthusiastically threw aside your bathrobes to reveal yourselves completely, and while I stood in front of you all, I said, "Michelle, this is your day. You can start proceedings by taking down my briefs and getting me hard and ready."

You do not need to be asked twice and reach forward to slowly lower my briefs, teasingly slow, to much giggling from the girls, as my cock appeared, inch by inch.

"Hm mm, you're already pretty hard, Simon,” you say, “but I will have to make sure of course!" And so saying, you lean forwards to take the head of my cock into your mouth, while you stare intently up at me. You can see me flinch with pleasure every time you circle my cock-head with your tongue, and every time you suck deeply on it, your cheeks pulling in tight as you suck.

You turn your head slightly, from time to time, so that I can see my cock bulge your cheeks outwards when it presses inside your mouth. You also see my reactions when you start to play with my balls with one hand, and the other gently strokes my shaft, spreading the saliva which dribbles down from between your lips. The other girls are observing very closely and admiring your technique almost as much as I am. They are playing with themselves while they watch us, and clearly longing to be you at this moment.

I am very hard now and ask you to fit a cock-ring to help to keep me so for a while. I hand the ring to you, and the girls watch as you slip it onto the head of my cock, forcing it slightly to go over the rim and sit beneath the head. "It needs to fit around the base of my cock," I say, "You may have to roll it gently down, and then force it to go all the way."

The girls have never seen this done before, and are fascinated.

"A bit like putting a condom on," says June, "but just the base." You slowly try to roll the ring down over my cock, and it gets halfway before you find it more difficult.

"It's very tight, Simon," you say, "Are you sure this is OK?"

I assure you that it is, but suggest that some lube might help.

June quickly offers a helping hand, full of lube, which she smears the length of my cock, before trying to help you roll the ring down over me. It is even more difficult for you both to get a grip on it, now that lube is spread everywhere. "God it really is tight," she says, but finally you both manage to seat the ring around the base of my hard cock

I ask June and Mia to lie back on the bed, either side of you, and all to open their legs as wide as they can, while Kira sits on the floor between your legs, with her head up against the side of the bed. I kneel on the floor astride Kira's thighs, so that she can get her mouth over my cock, while I can bend forwards to lick the length of your exposed pussy in front of me.

At the same time, each of my hands finds the pussies of June and Mia on either side of you. You all understand now, and while my fingers play along the pussy lips of both June and Mia, teasing them open, and probing their inner depths, while occasionally circling and stroking their clits, Kira sucks my cock deep and plays with my balls.

At the same time, my mouth and tongue can be fully dedicated to your pussy, now gaping wetly in front of me. We all spend a few minutes enjoying the sensations and building up our sexual energies, and you, in particular, are responding to my tongue probing your pussy again, sometimes darting deep inside you, then licking upwards to circle your clit and suck it into my mouth, for flicking with my tongue.

You all begin to move more and more, until I feel the time has come to change positions. I withdraw my cock from Kira's mouth, and sit up on her thighs, leaving June, you and Mia lying back on the bed in front of me, your three pussies gaping more than ever now.

I stand and say, "Now, Kira, you wanted to deep-throat me, so take Michelle's place in the middle, with your head hanging over the side of the bed towards me; June, you wanted a missionary fuck, so stay where you are for now, but edge your pussy forwards; Mia, you wanted a doggie fuck, so turn and kneel over the edge of the bed alongside Kira's head. Michelle, I want you to come round behind me now, and direct where my cock goes. There are two open pussies in front of me, and one open mouth. You are our boss, so press up against my ass and reach around to grasp my cock. Tell me who to fuck, and point my cock in the right direction. This is 'multi-tasking' under your direction, don't you think?"

The three girls are all pleading with you to be fucked first, but you reach round and play with my cock and balls, all well-lubed. "Mm mm, Simon," you say, "this is a wonderful feeling of power. Is this how you always feel when you fuck? It must be so exhilarating to be in charge like this, with the power of your cock in your hand. Now, who shall we fuck first? Well, let's take them in the order you fucked them this week; June was the longest ago, then Kira and then Mia, last night. So start with June."

I move a little to the left, and you point my cock towards June's pussy. I position myself between her wide-open legs, supporting myself above her, with my hands pressing her arms down into the soft bed. While I stay there, you grasp the shaft of my cock and move the head up and down the slit of June's pussy, as you have seen and felt me do before. June moans with anticipation as I press very slightly forward and you continue to move my cock up and down her pussy.

Then you place me against her clit, and push against my ass, to make me rub it with my cock-head. June writhes about under me, but is still held firmly down on the bed by the grip of my hands. She says, "Simon, Michelle, I need that cock inside me now; please, please get it inside me."

You respond by pointing my cock down, slowly moving it along between June's large, wet and widespread pussy lips, towards her visibly-open pink vagina, oozing with her juices. When it is in place, you suddenly slap firmly against my ass, and in one stroke, I force my cock full-depth inside her, to the root, hitting hard against her exposed clit. She screams out loud, and wraps both her legs tightly around my back, pushing you aside, and holds me deep inside her while her orgasm engulfs her body, shaking and trembling with pleasure.

She will not let me go, until you order her, and slowly prise her legs from around my back. As she relaxes her legs, I grasp them by the ankles and raise each of them up onto my shoulders. Now I hold her hips firmly down, and much to her surprise, I give another deep, hard thrust into her, bending her double in an instant. She screams again, with the sensitivity of her orgasm making this final thrust almost painful to her. But I do not persist, and slip slowly and gently out of her trembling pussy. Her body flops as I lift off of her now, and she rolls slightly to one side.

The other girls have been watching closely, of course, and you say, "Now, Simon, I'd like you to deep-throat Kira; be gentle with her though, as she hasn't managed to take all of you before, but she's in the right position to do it now. Fuck her throat, Simon."

I think Kira is already open-mouthed, having watched me fuck June alongside her and in such a close-up. She looks up at me anxiously, her face hanging upside down over the side of the bed in front of me, and you position the head of my cock, glistening with the juices from June's pussy, between Kira's open red lips. She can already taste me and June.

I say, "Kira, reach up and put your hands on my hips. I will edge slowly inside you, but whenever you feel uncomfortable, just hold me back, or even push me away if you want. Is that clear?"

Kira has a mouth full of my cock already, but nods slightly, and flashes her eyes at me. You stand back to watch, as I edge slowly inside Kira, pressing forward gently, then retreating a little, but always advancing slowly further and further inside Kira's mouth. She sucks me, to begin with, but then hands over full control to me, as I move deeper towards her throat.

Adriana_Bonny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adriana_Bonny

I feel myself engage inside her throat, and for a moment, she presses me back, but then allows me to go further, and further, and further. Her eyes close as I reach full depth and she feels my body pressing against her face. My cock is fully embedded in her throat now. I can see the bulge of the head inside her, and as I move slightly and gently back and forth, all of you can see the bulge moving in her throat.

"Wow," says June, now recovering.

"That's amazing," says Mia, thinking about her turn coming next.

And even you, the oral expert, say, "Kira, that is fabulous. What an achievement! Just let Simon play a little in there, then you will have to release him, for Mia."

Kira reaches up to play with my balls, now pressed against her lips, as I move slightly back and forth. and we all admire the sight of true deep throat. After a few moments, Kira presses me away a little and spends a moment or two sucking on the head of my cock before it emerges completely from her mouth.

When it finally does, she gasps for air and can speak at last. "Thank you so much, Simon," she says, "I've wanted to do that ever since I saw Michelle demonstrate for us, months ago. If I can train my man to be as gentle as you, I think it could be something we can practice when I'm pregnant." She rolls over to look up at me with the widest of bright smiles, and gives my cock a final farewell kiss. She knows it is Mia's turn next.

"OK, Mia," you say, "are you sure you're fit for this after the exertions of last night? Don't you have a hangover?"

Mia says, "I'm not missing out! It wasn't the booze last night. I was just overcome with the intensity of all the action. All that excitement just blew my mind!"

"Well," you say, "it's time for you to get into position for Simon now. I suggest you get on all fours by the edge of the bed, so that Simon can stand behind you. Put your shoulders down as low as you can on the bed, so your ass is high, ready and waiting for him."

As I get into position behind her, June and Kira gather either side of Mia's raised ass, to get the closest-ever view of me fucking her. You stand behind me again and reach around, to direct my cock towards Mia's pussy, and play the head up and down the length of her exposed pussy-lips. I place my hands on her ass and slightly spread her ass-cheeks. She has the tiniest asshole, but her pussy has widened in front of me, and you look round to position me ready to thrust into her. You keep Mia waiting, though, and she wriggles impatiently as she waits; the sight of June and Kira being fucked has made her want me more than ever.

At last, you whisper to me, "Do it, Simon, now. Fuck her hard and fast, until she asks you to stop."

I mutter, "Do you think she will?" but thrust deep up inside her. Because of the angles, I am literally thrusting upwards, and when I reach full depth I am lifting Mia's ass upwards off the bed, and she falls back down as I withdraw. We create a rhythm on the bouncy bed, with your hands pushing me up into Mia, and gravity bringing her back down to bounce up ready for my next thrust into her.

You all place hands on my ass and on Mia's, to participate in the experience, and we are all eventually moving in sync. It seems to go on forever, but I can feel Mia's pussy tightening around me now, gripping me more and more tightly with each thrust, until finally, she collapses forwards on the bed, causing me to fall on top of her. You, Kira and June all fold over my back, holding me deep inside Mia, while she shakes and trembles beneath us all.

Finally, her tremors subside, and we all peel away, while my cock slips out of her dripping wet pussy. Because of the cock-ring, I am still rock hard, and after last night's exertions, my cum is still building up for the finale with you. Mia rolls over and says, "Thank you - again- Simon! You have opened my eyes to what pleasure can be had from two bodies like I've never had before. Thank you so much!"

I stand in front of you all and look deep into your eyes as I say, "So, it's finally Michelle's turn! I know what she wants to do, but she may want to tell you too."

My cock is starting to ache a little now, and I think the cock-ring may have been in place long enough, so I try to remove it, but have to ask for your help. It is very tight around the base of my cock, and the energetic fucking of Mia has forced it down as low as it could be. I lie back on the bed, with my cock raised in front of you all, and ask you all to try to roll the slippery ring slowly off me.

Four pairs of hands eagerly come to my help, and you talk amongst yourselves as you try to grasp the ring tightly clamped around my well-lubricated cock. It is so tight, but my cock shows no sign of softening, and it takes a great deal of time and effort (which I think you all enjoy!) to start it moving slowly up my cock. It becomes easier as it reaches the head, and with a final effort from you it stretches over the head and can be removed.

"Wow, thanks," I say, "That was useful to begin with, but to fuck Michelle, I wanted to be free of it. We are going to give you the finale now. Is there anything you want to say, Michelle?"

"Not really," you say, "the girls will see what happens, but I will just say that I think I deserve to be fucked in EVERY hole possible today!"

June realises immediately what you mean, and says "My God, are you going to fuck Michelle's ass, Simon? I've wondered whether to ask for that myself, but I would love to see you two do it!"

I say, "We have a few more things to do first, June, but perhaps you can help; in fact, you can all help us. I want this to be a big 'thank you' from us all, to Michelle, who has generously shared me with you all these last few days, but we only have an hour or so before we have to leave now."

I stand between you all on your knees, with you taking 'pole position' in front of my cock. You rise on your knees, looking up at me, and press my cock between your breasts, moving slowly up and down. We are both so well-lubricated that it glides perfectly easily through your cleavage, even though you press your breasts as tightly as you can around my cock. The others watch closely and admire the view of my cock-head thrusting between your breasts, and getting ever closer to your mouth.

Now you look down, allowing the head of my cock to touch your lips, and it teases them further apart with each upward thrust. You bend your head further down, and now my cock is entering your mouth at each stroke. As it does, you suck noisily on it, trying to hold it inside you; not wanting it to leave your mouth again. Each stroke now goes more and more deeply into your mouth, until you release the grip of your breasts, and instead, grasp the shaft of my cock with one hand, while the other cushions my balls.

Now you can take me much more deeply into your mouth, and I know you can take it all the way, as you have so many times before. The girls admire how deeply you take my cock, even at this angle. You try to force my cock downwards, so that it will point its way into your throat, but even though you rise higher on your knees, my cock wants to reach for the sky, and the angles prove impossible.

I lift your head from me and pull you to your feet so that you stand with your body fully pressed against mine now, and you slide yourself sensually up and down against me, my slippery cock rubbing across your belly as you clasp your hands on my ass, to pull me tight against you. The girls form a circle around us now and all join arms to press the two of us against each other, sandwiched between them all.

Suddenly, you say, "Simon, I need you inside me NOW. I don't care how, but please get that cock into me, or I will explode." The girls relax their grip, and I push you back onto the bed, your legs splayed wide apart, begging me to fuck you. I want our love-making to go on and on, but I can't resist the urge to lay down on top of you.

My cock is pressed against you, and I pull back slightly, reaching down to tease your pussy lips apart with the head of my cock, before I thrust it suddenly and deeply up inside you. As I do so, you begin to buck under me, trying to wring the maximum pleasure from each thrust, and your movements become faster and faster beneath me until you suddenly go rigid and your body shakes with your first orgasm of the day.

I stop thrusting now because I know how sensitive you become at this moment, and also because I want you to recover enough for more to follow. I want you to have the most orgasmic experience you have ever had today, and for it to be witnessed by the girls surrounding us. They are already squirming in response to your orgasm, and trying, I think, not to cum in sympathy with you.

I withdraw now, and your juices run freely from your gaping pussy, but I have not cum yet. "Michelle, turn over on your knees, now. I want you to cum while I fuck you from behind, as well."

Again, I tease you briefly with the head of my cock, but your pussy lips are now much more widely-opened, and your vagina is a throbbing wet target for my cock, which slides easily inside you, again and again. You are gasping now as a second orgasm approaches, and I slow the pace to prolong the pleasure as much as possible.

While I slide smoothly, slowly and very deeply in and out of you, I fold forwards to say quietly into your ear that I thought you wanted to be fucked in every hole today. The girls overhear me and moan with excitement. June says, "Yes, she did, Simon, she did, she did. She wants you to fuck her ass." I ask you again, and you turn your head to say, "Yes!"

I stop thrusting into you now and turn to ask the girls to pass me some lube, which June eagerly does. While my cock is buried to the hilt inside your pussy, I spread lube on your ass, and gently massage your cheeks apart, my fingers playing around your asshole, and up and down the crack of your ass.

You are consciously trying to relax your ass, to allow me to enter you, and I withdraw from your pussy now to stroke my cock along the length of your ass, pressing your ass cheeks together around it. It reminds me of how I fucked your breasts earlier, but now there is an opening for my cock to intrude into, and it is slowly relaxing and opening, though still small compared to my swollen cock.

The girls are all wide-eyed with wonder at how I can possibly fuck your tight little ass-hole with my thick cock. Is it possible? they wonder. Won't it hurt?

I ask you if you're ready and you say you are. But now I tell you to turn on your back again, and open your legs for me. I kneel between them and lift your ass up onto my thighs, where my cock can run up and down the length of your swollen pussy lips again, and you jolt with shock every time my cock presses against your erect clit, now proudly standing out from beneath its hood.

I angle my hips forwards, and raise both your thighs up towards your breasts. I force the head of my cock downwards, below your pussy, to press against your well-lubed ass-hole. The girls all watch in fascination as I edge the head of my cock slowly into your relaxing ass. It is certainly very tight, but I ease myself fully inside you, and the girls gasp almost in shock as they see the full length disappearing up inside you.

You have your hands on your head, relishing the pleasure and the pain of being fucked in the ass, and as I move very slowly in and out of you, your breasts bounce up and down in front of me. Now I stop, my cock fully buried inside your ass, and use my thumbs to part the pussy lips presented in front of me.

I tease one finger, then two, into your open vagina and move them rhythmically in and out of you. At the same time, I tease your erect clit with my other hand. It is almost visibly throbbing now. In sync with fingering your vagina and teasing your clit, I now begin to move slowly and deliberately in and out of your ass-hole and tell you to be ready soon. I am intending to cum at last, and I want you to cum again, at the same time.

As my fingers and cock slide in and out of your vagina and your ass, I can tell that you are building up to a massive orgasm. You have been fucked in every hole today, after patiently witnessing me fuck the others in various ways and suppressing your own desires. Now is the time to release all that pent-up desire in one great burst of energy and we both move together towards that objective.

I thrust deeper, faster and more firmly into you, with both cock and fingers, and you are beginning to shake yet again, but this time building up more slowly and continuing to amplify with every stroke of my cock.

Your whole body is shaking now, and I can tell that a few more thrusts will bring you to a climax like you have never experienced before. I am proved right when I thrust one more time into you, and you cum with a loud shout. At the same time you squirt volumes up onto my belly, and your hips buck and fight against me. As my cum shoots up inside you, your vagina throbs visibly, gripping my fingers, and you squirt more and more, screaming up at me to stop.

When my cum stops flowing, I do stop and withdraw slowly from your body, the cum visibly oozing from your ass-hole. The girls are all completely shaken and shaking at the performance they have just witnessed, and help us both to disentangle ourselves, as we flop side by side on the bed.

"My God, you two," says June, "that was spectacular! I've never seen anything like it!"

Mia says, "That made my evening look positively tame by comparison."

Kira says, "I don't know whether my man could or would do that- but I wish he would!"

All of them agree that it was a fantastic finale to a wonderfully exciting weekend. You slowly recover enough to sit up, and say, in a slightly trembly voice, that you have never cum so hard in your life before, and had simply been unable to control yourself when the final climax hit you. "It isn't something I could survive every day!" you say.

We both head for a long hot shower, while the girls try to clean up the evidence of our performance and to tidy the room before we all have to leave. When we are clean and refreshed, we emerge from the shower room to an appreciative round of applause from the girls, before they go to their own rooms to shower and pack up to leave.

We all have to get back to "normal" life now, after a weekend of pure fantasy. It has been a wonderful break for us all, thanks to Glenda, and it may have changed some of us forever.

We will see, but I think I have earned a holiday. Perhaps I will take some of the leave owing to me.

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments