Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Following June's 'Reception' of my cock, and therefore her initiation into our group, I realised that you had become somewhat jealous of the treatment this young girl had received, and so I agreed to meet you the very next day, for a private session of our own. I arrive at your apartment again, and you welcome me in.

You are obviously ready and waiting, and I say, “There's no point in chatting, let's just get on with it! This is not part of any contract, so no need to keep records or videos; this is just from me to you, as a thank you for your patience yesterday. So let's fuck!”

“Mm mm,” you say, “How do you want it? It seems as though you plan to be in charge this time.”

I strip off quickly and stand completely naked in front of you, and you say, “My, what a big boy you are today! All ready and raring to go.”

I say, “Yes, I've been thinking about you all the way here, of course, but this is how I woke up an hour ago, and it won't go now until I fuck you, so let's get on with it. I need a 'quickie', I think!”

You are scrambling to undress as fast as you can, to join me in our nakedness together. You are focused on my cock, and hopping around the room now, trying to get your panties off as quickly as you can. I grasp your arms to support you, and you are laughing as you kick your loose panties off, and they fly across the room. I don't think we will even be getting as far as the bedroom today!

You sink to your knees in front of me and cup your naked breasts towards me, looking up and offering your generous cleavage for me to fuck. I put my hands on your shoulders, and nod. So you rise a little on your knees and press your soft breasts around my hard cock, feeling the throbbing urgency within it.

You dip your head to take me into your mouth briefly, and let saliva dribble generously down the shaft and between your own breasts, then look up at me. “That will help things run more smoothly!” you say, and smile up at me. “It's so good to see that you still really want me, Simon, after your experience with June yesterday,” you say, then look down at my cock gripped between your breasts.

You move steadily up and down while I stand rock steady and try not to look down because the view is just too exciting. But I can't resist very long, and when I do look down, I see the swollen head of my cock bursting up between your breasts every time you move downwards. At each opportunity, you kiss the tip, then pressing further down, you begin to wrap your full lips around me until my cock is slipping fully into your mouth, where you swirl your tongue skilfully around it. You are very good at this!

Now you stop with your breasts encasing my balls and the head of my cock inside your mouth, sucking, squeezing and licking, while you stare unblinkingly up into my eyes. It is a very erotic sight for me and seems to be an erotic pleasure for you too, but there is a danger that everything will come to an end much too soon for my liking. I know this was meant to be a 'quickie', but ...

I press your shoulders away, so you have to relinquish my cock, and say, “Michelle, yesterday you seemed to enjoy fucking June with my cock! You were controlling how quickly and how deeply I thrust into her and watching my cock slide inside her again and again. It seemed to excite you very much, to have that power and control.”

“It did,” you say, “I wanted you to fuck her stupid; she is so young and naïve, really, and she needed a good fucking from us to show her who's boss. You did a great job, Simon, and now I'll do whatever you ask... just tell me, please!”

I say, “You enjoyed it so much, I think I should fuck you from behind now. You will be able to picture it in your mind now, from my point-of-view, while you can feel it in your own pussy.”

I stoop and spin you around on the floor, to kneel on all fours in front of me, until I force your shoulders down. I kneel and reach between your open thighs to grab your wrists and pull them forcefully back between your legs, making you press your head down and arch your back more, and to raise your ass in front of me. Holding you in that position, you are powerless to move now, and I have full access to you, in whatever way I choose.

BBWNaughty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BBWNaughty

“You know how we fucked June together, yesterday, don't you,” I say, “Well, now I'm going to fuck you until you scream for me to cum!”

I release your wrists but you still keep your hands between your knees, almost reaching your ankles, while I press forward against you, sliding my hard cock along the length of your open, wet pussy lips several times. They are gaping open now, and your inner lips are protruding, almost begging me to thrust inside you. I pull back a little, until the tip of my cock finds its way to your open vagina and slowly nudges your lips apart, to locate itself in your entrance.

One of your hands reaches up between your legs, to hold the shaft of my cock, ready and waiting to slide into you; the other hand, I suspect, plays with your own clit, to heighten your pleasure even more. I press my swollen cock slowly into you and you feel it slide through your hand as it passes up inside you, until you feel my balls pressed against your parted pussy lips. I stay like this for a moment or two, until you start to wiggle your hips impatiently.

“Please, Simon, please fuck me hard and deep... and now!”

I steadily move in and out of you- one, two, three, four- then pause; again, I stroke deeply- one, two, three, four- and pause. I continue in this pattern, while you become more and more agitated, playing with your clit more urgently now.

I press my thumbs firmly into the back of your thighs, and as I continue to thrust regularly in and out of you, I draw both thumbs up the backs of your thighs, pressing hard into them, until I reach the softer areas of your ass, and my hands come together, squeezing the cheeks of your ass tightly together. I massage them firmly as my cock still moves inexorably and relentlessly in and out of you, in bursts of action; one, two, three, four – pause; one, two, three, four- pause; over and over and over again.

You are moving more and more beneath me now, trying to anticipate my strokes and forcing yourself back against them. I start to thrust more continuously now, but still at a steady pace, feeling my cock swell ever larger with each stroke, spreading your pussy open more and more, while you play ever more urgently with your clit. As I reach full penetration, your hand feels my balls, dripping with your juices now, and tries to grasp me and hold me inside you. But they are too slippery for you to keep hold when I pull back for the next thrust.

Your breathing gets faster and faster as the pace of my thrusts increases, until you are gasping for air and almost incapable of speaking, but finally, you manage to grunt, “Cum, Simon, cum, cum,... cum inside me..., now, Simon... now, please...” Moving and breathing with more and more urgency, you do now SCREAM, “Cum, Simon, CUM!”

I oblige almost immediately, with one final massive, hard thrust deep into you, which pushes you flat down onto the floor and allows your hand to grasp my balls as they empty inside you. I grunt loudly with each spurt of cum that squeezes from my balls, up the length of my cock, and shoots out deep inside you. You also squeal with each pulse as you feel it shooting deep inside your vagina.

I fall forwards onto your back, also gasping for breath, my sweat mixing with yours so that we become glued together as we lie there recovering, and slowly drift into sleep, still connected, on the hard floor.

When I rouse myself, my softened cock is still inside you and you stir as I withdraw myself carefully from between your legs. “My God, Simon,” you mutter, “ that was extraordinary. So wonderful for me; did you really say you wanted a 'quickie'? Thank you so so much.”

I say, “It takes two, Michelle; we just fit so well together, in every way. I loved every moment!”

“Me too,” you say, and we roll alongside each other, to doze again, and to recover for another day.

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments