Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I arrive at your office for the third time and we take our familiar places now, in the office behind Reception. It is just the two of us this time and you have told me that a formal job offer will be 'on the table.' We just need to agree the final details for signature.

“Hello,” you smile, “Good to see you again.” I notice that this time you are wearing a longer skirt than usual, though it appears to be slit up the side almost to waist level. You also have a much lower-cut top than I have seen you wear before, showing off your beautifully shaped breasts.

“Good to be here again,” I say, “I gather that you and the girls have decided to make me an offer. I know I am a little old for you all, and especially the girls, who can only be in their early twenties, but I am experienced in administrative work. As you know, I retired from business a little while ago, but now I need a regular interest to keep me occupied. The money isn't important to me; it's the enjoyment of the work and the companionship that matters most. I think I can offer you a lot of help as a general office PA, to be on call for almost any advice you might need. You've already tested my willingness to perform, shall we say, 'special services' for you and I hope I satisfied you all on that front.”

“You certainly did, Simon,” you say, ”but we all felt it might be best to agree to some sort of formal Job Description which could accommodate any 'special services' as you describe them. We want to be fair to you and not, um, overwork you by demanding too much. We thought we should limit ourselves to a maximum of two, er, occasions per week; one of those would be in my control and the other available for either or both Kira and Mia to control, as decided between them. I can envisage you being involved in Training Courses, to give us the full benefit of your experience. You are always free to refuse, of course, without giving any reason, but so far you've been very willing to entertain all our requests. Any occasion might involve one or more of us and we have agreed amongst ourselves that each one should be fully documented in writing or by video to ensure fair treatment. Is that clear enough, and do YOU think it's fair? To be honest, I suspect that Kira and Mia will be too shy to demand much of you—but I won't!”

I agree that it is fair, given that I have the freedom to refuse at any time, without prejudice to my job.

“Great,” you say, “I'm very pleased to welcome you as my PA, then. I'm sure the girls will be pleased too. As you know, they are a little inexperienced and you may have to guide them to be more explicit about what they want. I don't think either of them will ask for anything you can't or don't want to 'deliver'. In fact, I may have to act as a go-between; I think they do need to be educated in the ways of the world.”

You add some handwritten notes to the papers in front of you and ask me to sign the agreement. You place the papers on the desk and sit alongside them. As I stand and move towards the desk, you lean forwards a little, showing more cleavage than I'd noticed before (have you put on a new bra?) and your split skirt falls open to reveal a full length of leg, from ankle to hip. It is a very arousing view for me, especially after prolonged discussions of the ways I might provide 'special services' for you all. In summary, I'm understanding that any one of you can ask me to cum for, on, or in you, whenever you feel the urge, up to twice a week, although I always have the right to refuse.

As I lean forward to sign the document alongside you, you put one hand on my shoulder and I look into your bright blue eyes. “I've been thinking about our first interview, Simon,” you say. “If you want to start work straight away, perhaps we can begin with my weekly allowance?”

“As it's the first day, and I haven't even signed yet,” I say, “ I won't hold you to that. Let's count it as a bonus to celebrate the contract. Just tell me what you'd like.”

“That's very kind,” you say, “We managed a pretty comprehensive range at our first interview, I remember, but it occurred to me – late last night, actually – that we haven't done the most common thing of all; a simple fuck in the Missionary position. I was lying in bed imagining it, with you on top of me, thrusting deep between my legs, while I held you tight. It seemed so realistic that I came! Now I'd like to experience it for real, but it will have to be here on the desk again. It's much harder than my bed but it will give you something firm to thrust against, and we can use my bed another time.”

“I'd love to,” I say, “but I usually like to get my partner to come first. It makes it easier to slide inside you then, and I don't have to worry about whether I might cum first; I just hope you will come for a second time.”

“No,” you say, “ I just want a simple, straight, quick, hard fuck. I've been thinking about it ever since last night and I'm already dripping wet! You won't have any trouble forcing that cock into me, and I've dressed for the occasion.” You stand and twist your skirt around your waist so that the slit runs directly upwards between your legs and I can immediately see your pussy exposed at the top of it. You are not wearing any panties and it is very clear that your pussy is well prepared already.

“God,” I say, “You've thought of everything. Your girls could learn a lot from you.”

“Not as much as they could learn from you, I think, Simon,” you say. Then you surprise me by reaching across to the intercom and saying, “Girls, I need witnesses to Simon's contract signing. Come in here now.” Then you lay back on the desk with your legs wide apart, while I stand with my jeans around my ankles, and my cock standing proud. I hear the door open behind me and my cock twitches in anticipation of what is to come. You reach up to grasp it firmly and say, “Don't disappoint us now, Simon; we're all going to be watching.”

Then you lay back and put your hands above your head, saying, “Girls, I've asked him to fuck me now. Write your report later.”

“Not necessary this time,” I say, “I haven't actually signed the contract yet, so this is a personal contribution from me, to thank you all.”

I hear the girls giggle behind my back and lay down on top of you, on the hard desk, with the tip of my cock slowly nudging between your opening outer pussy lips. Both you and the girls gasp in anticipation. Then I stand (in every way) between your open legs, as you lie back across the desk. My hands are on either side of your hips, supporting me against the desk.

Now, my cock is vertical between your pussy lips, but teasing them apart. As I move gently up and down on my toes, it runs smoothly along the length of your outer pussy lips, lubricated by your juices which are now running freely. You grunt and demand that I should get inside you now, but although I angle my body forwards, the tip of my cock won't fully engage with you. I turn my head and ask Mia, who is close behind me, to 'point me in the right direction.' She flushes red but understands what I mean.

TiaraGrande
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiaraGrande

Mia reaches around to grasp my cock and, somewhat hesitantly, she forces my cock downwards, while I also lean forwards over you. Mia has to lean in closely, to see exactly where I am, and finally manages to engage the head of my cock between your inner pussy lips, at the entrance to your vagina. You groan as I lay down on top of you again, allowing my cock to slip smoothly inside you, to its full depth.

I thrust hard and deep into you, but slowly and steadily, pushing you further back across the desk with each stroke. Your head begins to hang back over the opposite side of the desk; Kira sees that this must be uncomfortable for you, and moves around behind you, supporting your head against her crotch. This also allows her a very good view of us fucking and she can feel your head bang against her with each of my thrusts into you. When I look up, it seems she is enjoying the feeling too, with her eyes now closed and her attention focused on the rhythmic, relentless beats against her own mound.

Behind me, Mia is resting both hands lightly on my ass, not actively pushing, but also feeling every thrust into you. As I continue, with relentless, remorseless strokes deeply into you, the pressure of Mia's hands gets firmer and Kira also seems to press herself a little more firmly against the top of your head. Everyone seems to be getting a 'piece of the action' now.

The pressure is building inside you, though, and you groan, “For God's sake, just fuck me, and fuck me hard and fast. I need to finish!”

I pause and lift myself up, looking down on your damp body glistening with sweat from both of us, now trickling down between your breasts, across your flat belly, and into your neat triangular bush. “But I want to be sure you come, though,” I say, “and anticipation is the key thing.”

Mia's hand slips between my legs and lightly grasps my balls. “Mmmm, he feels very ready to me, Michelle; his balls are so full and hard now!”

“Get on with it, Simon,” you shout, sounding exasperated, “and remember you don't have a real contract yet!”

I pause and say, “OK, do all three of you agree that we have a contract when I have cum inside Michelle?” Of course, I am teasing you all and I think the time to cum has come. “OK, I will finish soon, but let me have twenty more full deep strokes into you, Michelle, and then you can let loose. Count them and I will cum inside you.”

I lie down on you again and am deep inside you when you wrap your legs around me. For a moment, you try to hold me there and wriggle your hips against mine, but then you relinquish control to me and allow me to withdraw. Your legs help to press my ass forward with every stroke into you.

“We will count!” say the girls, and I begin with steady, firm strokes; “one, two, three, four, five...”

You tilt your hips up towards me and gasp as each thrust hits against your swollen clit. From behind me, Mia has one hand on my balls again, feeling each stroke with us, and one hand between her legs. Kira also has one hand between her legs and is groaning with the rhythm of our strokes, banging your head against her mound.

The chanting continues at a slightly raised tempo, “...six, seven, eight, nine, ten...” You are thrusting your hips back at me now and your legs are drawing me into you more firmly, more actively.

The chanting of the count gets louder and louder, while your breathing is getting faster too, as the speed of my strokes increases. By “...fifteen!” the pitch and volume of the girls' voices have risen and you are giving a loud squeak at every stroke, as the base of my cock crashes against your clit. As we approach the magic number, anticipating the final release of energy, I grasp your wrists and pin your arms down hard on the desk, while your legs grasp me ever tighter.

“... eighteen, nineteen... TWENTY!” shout the girls and squeal with delight as you come, right on cue. I think maybe they do too, from the shaking of bodies all around me.

I still have one more thrust to give, and it bangs deep into you, stopping only at the fullest point. The throbbing of my cock matches the internal rippling of your vagina walls, as the pulses of cum shoot even further up inside you. Mia is still holding my balls and says, “God, I can feel them emptying into you, Michelle!”

I lay still on top of you, while Kira and Mia both collapse forward too. Kira folds over my head, resting hers on my back, while Mia folds over my ass to rest her head too on my back. Perhaps they look at each other?

I lift myself up now, to take all our weight off your body. You lie there and do not make a sound, though the occasional tremor still runs through your body. You hardly seem to be breathing, with your head turned to one side, while I stand again, between your legs.

As I move back to withdraw my softening cock from you, the girls gather either side of me. Mia supports the shaft of my cock with the palm of her hand as I withdraw from you and a mixture of cum and your pussy juices runs out over her hand. Kira reaches over to support the head of my cock as it emerges and cups her palm to gather the last drops of cum from it. Mia gently massages my soft cock to squeeze out the rest of my cum, as she had seen me do when I performed at our joint interview.

I step back to observe the dripping of white cum from your still-trembling pussy, joining a puddle of it on the desk.

Slowly, you return to life and sit up in front of me. “Thank you, Simon,” you say, in a very businesslike tone, “that was very satisfactory indeed. I hope we can have many more meetings like that. I'm sure the girls enjoyed the occasion too; we will all remember the day you signed your contract, I think!”

“Well, I certainly will,” I say, “ and I'd better do that before you change your minds!”

The girls bring over the papers for us to sign and place them on the desk between us all. Each of us signs where necessary and below my signature, I press a sticky thumbprint of cum. You all laugh and each of you does likewise, dipping a thumb in the puddle of juices on the desk and impressing your marks below your signatures. “There's no denying that contract now,” I say, “It's written in DNA.”

“None of us would want to,” you say. “Now that it is signed, we will each be able to ask you for your 'services' as we wish. It was important for us all to test you jointly, but now we can meet you independently if we want, though properly documented. We all look forward to long and happy relationships.”

I dress and leave the office smelling of sex, yet again, and looking forward to an early start next week. I wonder what my work schedule will bring.

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments