Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 6

"Chad is starting to realize that no one compares to Reina..."

104
39 Comments 39
14.2k Views 14.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Despite having the most amazing sex with a gorgeous redhead at work late Friday afternoon, Chad Stephens had spent the weekend brooding. His best friend and office manager, Karena, had called and texted multiple times, but he just ignored her texts and let the calls go to voicemail. He knew that she most likely wanted to talk about Reina and he just didn’t want to go there. For him, Friday afternoon with Reina had been something he’d never experienced before in his life. But to her, she was clearly just doing the job was paid to do, be his slut.

Doing his best to forget all about Reina, he picked up some long, lanky brunette in the bar he usually avoided on Saturday night. After an hour or so of letting her paw at his cock through his tight jeans, she invited him back to her place. Once there she could hardly keep her hands off him and she asked him to tie her up and do whatever he wanted with her. He obliged her and drove her mad with lust as he licked, sucked, and nibbled every inch of her body. He used that very skilled tongue of his to bring her sopping wet pussy to the brink of orgasm several times, but stopped each time just soon enough to keep her on edge and needy. Eventually, he fed his cock to her wanton, slutty mouth but discovered that, while this hot chick knew how to suck, Reina had ruined regular blow jobs for him.

So, rather than finish in her mouth, Chad pulled out and slid on the condom she had handed him before they got started. Then he slid right into, whatever her name was, and fucked her hard and fast and deep. She screamed and moaned and panted while he rammed into her with all the finesse of a college frat boy fucking his first pussy. She didn’t seem to mind however, as she came several times screaming, “More, Carl, more!” (Chad wondered who the fuck Carl was, but then realized he couldn’t recall her name either). When he judged that she’d had enough, he pulled out, hoping she wouldn’t notice, thanks to the condom, that he hadn’t cum. He untied her, kissed her goodnight, said he’d see her again in the bar sometime, and then went home to dream about Reina. Apparently, she had ruined more than just blow jobs!

As he sulked over the weekend, he realized a few things that caused him consternation. First, there was the fact that Reina had done nothing wrong. She was hired to be a slut and keep him satisfied sexually, and she was doing that better than any of the women who had held this position before her. Second, everything about her seemed to provoke some of the strongest emotions he’d ever experienced in his life; although that wasn’t exactly a good thing from where he was sitting. Third, he couldn’t continue to go on the way things had been the latter half of last week. He couldn’t focus on work, nothing he tried to do over the weekend made him happy, and he was exhausted from not sleeping well.

He arrived at work an hour early as Karena had requested. No sense making her life miserable, when it was his own issue that he was still struggling with how to handle his latest Office Whore. Karena was already at the office, pouring him a cup of tea when he arrived. Before he could say anything, she handed him the tea and said, “I watched the video.”

“What video?” Chad asked, legitimately confused.

“The video of you and Reina on Friday. It was really hot. I promise to pay to have your computer chair professionally cleaned as I may have cum a few times watching the two of you. She’s really sexy, isn’t she?” Karena looked at Chad trying to gauge his reaction.

“Karena, what are you talking about? I didn’t record that session,” he said practically spitting out that last word, session.

“Um, well, you must have hit record by accident then, because I surely didn’t cum three times watching you and one of your Bore Whores,” Karena said sarcastically.

“Wait,” Chad answered quietly, “There’s a recording? I didn’t disclose to Reina that I was doing so, she could sue my ass for that.”

“Dude, if she could sue you after you made her see God in the shower? Well, then I totally misjudged her,” Karena laughed. “Besides, you can just tell her that it wasn’t your intention to record and offer to destroy it if she objects. She signed a waiver, so technically you’re covered. But you should definitely tell her.”

“What do you mean, see God in the shower? Never mind. Maybe you could tell her?” Chad sighed, “I don’t seem to be able to talk to her without pissing her off.”

Karena scoffed, “Are you afraid of that sweet little redhead? She works for you Chad, you’re her boss. You can talk to her yourself.”

Chad said nothing, but in his mind, he was screaming, ‘Get out! Get out, so I can watch the video footage and see for myself what the fuck really took place here on Friday.’

He dropped into his desk chair and then suddenly said, “Wait, you didn’t cum all over this chair, did you?”

Karena laughed, “No, jeez, what kind of a friend do you think I am? I already put that one in my office to have it cleaned.”

Chad looked up and suddenly remembered that Karena had asked him to come in early to discuss something. “Hey, Kar, what did you have to talk about that was so important that you dragged my ass out of bed early this morning?”

Karena laid down five file folders in front of Chad and said, “Here, read these application files and pick a new whore. I will keep Reina busy helping me with the new filing system and if she does well, I’d like permission to keep her on as my assistant. But, as she will by MY assistant and not yours, I’d expect you to get your shit together around her.”

Chad didn’t argue. He simply said, “Until you find me a new whore, I reserve the right to keep calling her in my office to do the job she was hired to do. You don’t have any problem with that, do you Kar?”

Karena looked at him and took pity on him, “Chad, can I say something to you and not have you fly off the handle?”

Chad smiled weakly, “I know I’m a pain in the ass Karena, but I think I can take hearing whatever it is you have to tell me.”

“Before you read any of those applications, watch the recording. Then pick one of the blonde bimbo clips from the gallery and watch a few of those vids. Then ask yourself, what’s different.”

Chad sat perplexed as Karena walked out of his office and closed the door. He was planning to watch the video anyway, so it couldn’t hurt to do what Karena was suggesting. He opened up his computer and saw a video named “Chad and Reina finally get it on.” He shook his head, laughing at Karena’s clever sense of humor, and clicked on play.

While Chad was busy watching the video, Reina was just getting to her desk at work. She’d spent the weekend sulking too. The way Chad had touched her and kissed her before she left work on Friday, felt very different than just office whore sex. It was lovemaking and it was passionate. She had never experienced anything like this with any guy before. Of course, she’d only been with three guys total, two boyfriends and that ridiculous night in college when she’d gotten drunk and let the bartender take her home in exchange for many free drinks (the same night that she discovered she actually sort of liked anal sex). She’d lived with Steve for nearly six months, but she couldn’t say now she really loved him. She liked him a lot, until he cheated on her, but it wasn’t like she was heartbroken when she kicked him out.

She thought back in her head to the moment that she and Chad slid to the floor in the shower. How it felt to hold onto him with him touching her and making her feel so alive! At that moment, she thought she might have had a taste of what love felt like. But after, when forgetting her place, she kissed him on the nose, he tensed up and didn’t follow her out of the shower to get dressed. It was a silly, foolish thing to do, she thought now. He probably sensed it was more than just sex for her and that’s why he waited in the bathroom until she was completely dressed and ready to leave.

CelesteWardsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteWardsTS

She had tried to sound casual about it. Clearly it meant more to her than it did to him. So, when he barely spoke to her once he did come out of the bathroom, she thought it was best to just hurry out quickly so he wouldn’t see the disappointment on her face. How could she have misread his passionate kissing and the way he touched her? It was embarrassing to know that she had almost told him that she was falling for him. Get a grip Reina, she scolded herself. All he wanted was to feel good before the weekend. He probably spent it with friends, having a great time, while she had spent her weekend crying on and off. Why was it, when she finally discovered what falling in love was supposed to feel like, it had to be with Chad? Someone who was completely off limits and would have no interest in her. God, she felt like an idiot even having considered that he might want her to be more than just his office whore. Reina wiped a tear away from her cheek and decided to keep herself busy with the actual clerical work Karena had given her to do. Maybe, if she was lucky, Chad would be too busy to call her in until she could get her heart feeling a little less vulnerable. She would just have to enjoy being his to use and hope that she could keep her true feelings under wraps. She would do her job so that she could continue to be with him, and it would have to be enough.

Chad sat at his desk feeling like he’d just run a marathon. Watching himself make love to Reina had made him both aroused and confused. He didn’t need to watch any of the video clips of previous women, he knew that none of them could compare with what he had experienced with her. Still, with her back to the camera as she left, he couldn’t tell what she was feeling as she walked out the door. Then again, would he have known? Feelings clearly were not his forte.

He rewound to the part where they slid to the floor together and paused it there. Feeling a bit silly, he chose the print screen button and saved that moment as an image. So, what if it was a foolish thing to do! Her face at that moment was…was what? There was that emotion that he couldn’t name causing his head and stomach to ache intensely. Why should the sight of her make him feel ill? He picked up the phone and called Karena. When she didn’t answer, he decided to take the applicant folders back to her and say never mind. He’d figure this out with Reina and until he did, he’d try hard to keep it business as usual.

Unaware that it was already after 8:00, Chad was surprised to see Reina at her desk. So much so, that he fumbled a little and ended up dropping the file folders. Reina just smiled and got up to help him pick up the files. She noticed one had opened up during the fall and saw a picture of a stunning blonde with green eyes, flawless skin, and sexy, pouting lips. She couldn’t move for a moment. If felt like she couldn’t breathe. Not only did he not want her, he was replacing her!

With tears in her eyes, she thrust the pile of file folders into Chad’s chest and turned away quickly, hoping he wouldn’t see her start to cry. She rushed into the women’s room, locked herself in a stall, and cried her eyes out.

Karena, had been coming to check on Chad when she saw what had transpired. Chad was still just standing there with the file folders pressed against his chest, looking as though he had become a statue, unable to move.

“Hey, Chad, are you ok? What just happened?” she asked, rather rhetorically.

“I dropped…she saw…I don’t exactly know what just happened,” Chad admitted uncomfortably.

Suddenly able to move, he handed Karena the pile of folders and said, “Oh for fuck’s sake, Karena pick one like you always do! I will be in my office until my lunch meeting. Unless the building is on fire, please leave me alone!”

He stormed off to his office and slammed the door behind him.

Karena sighed, she had a lot of work to do, but nothing productive was going to happen around here unless she figured out how to fix this mess.

She went into the ladies’ room and heard the end of Reina’s crying jag. She waited for her to come out of the stall and when she did, Karena simply took Reina into her arms and let her cry some more.

“Let’s go to my office, sweetie. I can get you some tea and we can talk about whatever is making you so unhappy,” Karena said soothingly.

Once they were in her office, Karena’s devious mind had already half concocted a plan. Leaving her door open, she sat down on her creamy beige leather couch and invited Reina to sit down next to her. She took Reina into her arms again, only this time, she kissed her softly, their tongues dancing erotically. They were forehead to forehead when Karena said, “You could always come be my office whore.”

Back in his office, Chad found that his foul mood had him barking at a client and almost losing that account. He couldn’t function like this. He needed his best friend to help him calm down and figure out how to solve this whole chaotic mess. So, he headed for her office. He hesitated at the open door as he heard Karena’s and Reina’s voices.

Reina looked at Karena, dumbfounded, and repeated her words back to her as a question, “I could be your office whore?”

“Yes, you can’t deny that you enjoyed when Chad shared you with me,” she said, “and when we were together in the shower.”

Reina nodded but whispered painfully, “I would enjoy being your office whore, Karena, but why doesn’t Chad want me?”

It was at that very moment that Chad walked into Karena’s office without knocking. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw his best friend kissing his office whore. Karena saw him come in out of the corner of her eye but pretended not to notice. She could see that Reina didn’t see him come in.

Karena said, “Honey, I could barely hear you, what did you say?”

Reina cleared her throat and spoke up, her eyes still closed, tears stinging them, “I said, why doesn’t Chad want me?”

Sensing Chad was about to say something, and then likely ruin everything, Karena held her hand up to motion him to stay quiet.

“Why do you think he doesn’t want you?” Karena asked.

“He had file folders with applicants to replace me,” she said softly. “It’ my fault too. Friday, I stayed late to complete a task 4 and then he asked for a task 5 and I…”

Karena interrupted, “He asked for a task 5?”

“Well no, he actually asked me to stay and shower with him since we were both a mess after an amazing session on his couch and I stayed because, well I liked that he seemed to want more of me. But then I blew it in the shower. We kissed and it was wonderful, and I forgot, well I forgot for a while that I was just a whore, and it felt like Chad was making love with me, not just getting his rocks off. It felt…”

“Like nothing I’ve ever experienced before in my life, Reina,” Chad finished the sentence as she had paused. “It felt like I was making love to you because I was.”

Reina’s eyes flew open in surprised, but before she could say anything, Chad turned and walked out of the office. Unsure if she should follow him or not, she looked at Karena and asked, “What should I do now?”

Karena just smiled and said, “Go back to your desk sweetie. I guarantee he won’t be able to go more than an hour before he calls you in. He clearly wants you, but you’ve gotten under his skin. Feelings scare him. But under that tough exterior beats the heart of a really good man. Let’s not give up on him just yet, ok?”

Reina went back to her desk and resumed her clerical work while Karena set up interviews, just in case. But sure enough, 45 minutes later, Reina’s phone rang. It was Chad, of course, saying, “Reina task 7 please, and hurry, I don’t have much time before my next meeting.”

Reina headed for his office, hoping for the best.

 

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments