Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore Part 7

"Chad loses control..."

94
37 Comments 37
12.6k Views 12.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Reina Kelly felt panic rise up in her belly. She had wanted very much for her boss, Chad Stephens, to call her into his office to require one of the twelve tasks from her. These tasks were outlined in the Base 12 Slut handbook and were her duties as his Office Whore. She knew she was on the verge of losing this job. She’d seen him with applications in his hand from the type of women that generally appealed to him; tall, blondes with long hair, vacuous eyes, and pouty lips. She sensed that, regardless of their sexual chemistry, he was actually calling her in to fire her.

Things had started off very well, she thought, but Chad had turned out to be more difficult to please than she had anticipated. Not sexually, as she had made him cum hard both in her mouth and in her pussy, but he was a complicated man to read and get along with. They appeared to be extremely well suited during the sexual sessions, their bodies responding so well to each other’s erotic touch, but when it came to any type of conversation, they seemed destined to misunderstand each other.

She wished he’d ask for Task 1, as he seemed to really enjoy the way she sucked his cock. If she could do that, maybe he would keep her on as his slut. However, he wanted task 7, so she went into his office with the intention of giving Chad the best anal encounter of his life. Of course, she’d only done anal one other time in her life, but she’d done her homework last week and had watched some pretty incredible porn videos that she hoped would help her come across as experienced.

Chad looked up and just stared at Reina for a moment. Although she’d done her best to fix her eye makeup, he could tell she’d been crying. That he was the cause of those tears ate away at his conscience (who knew he even had one). He wanted to touch her, to hold her, to make love to her again like he had last Friday. But instead, he motioned to the brown leather couch in his office and quietly told Reina to strip.

Reina nodded and followed his directions. According to the manual, Task 7 required only that she lift up her skirt and bend over his desk so that he could use her anally, but Chad clearly had other ideas and he was the boss, after all. She removed her skirt and then her blouse, leaving the bra until he nodded indicating that this too should be taken off. She stood naked before him, and felt awkward and vulnerable suddenly. Why was he just sitting there, staring at her?

“Chad,” Reina asked politely, “may I ask what your intentions are, sir? This isn’t the way Task 7 was described in the manual.”

“So polite, my little slut!” he said curtly. “So eager to please me as my little whore. You needn’t worry, Reina; I’m not going to replace you. I’ve only begun to tap into your capabilities as a Base 12 Slut. I don’t intend to be done with you until I’ve had you every way listed in the manual and then some.”

Reina was taken aback by his harsh tone, but the words that he spoke had her pussy tingling with desire. Pleased that he no intentions of firing her, she decided that she could live with Chad acting like an asshole if it meant he’d keep fucking her. She supposed she should be ashamed of that, but she needed this job. Who was she kidding? She needed Chad. She needed him to make her feel alive just by feeling his touch on her skin. She’d just have to guard her heart carefully. He may have admitted to making love to her last Friday, but he certainly wasn’t in love with her.

Chad took off his trousers and boxers, setting them neatly aside on the couch. He was meeting with a new client after this and needed to look professional. He grabbed Reina and positioned her on the couch so that she was on her knees with her face on the couch cushion and her ass in the air. Taking the lube off the side table, he slicked up his cock and then smeared Reina’s puckered little asshole as well. He slid a finger in her ass to gauge its tightness and felt his cock get instantly harder. It occurred to him that she might be an anal virgin and decided it was best if he asked.

“Ever been fucked in the ass, Reina?” Chad inquired more gruffly than he had intended.

“Yes,” Reina answered honestly, suddenly grateful for the drunken night with the bartender.

“Mm, good,” Chad said, trying hard to make his voice sound smooth. “I’d hate to think your first time would be with my big, thick cock.”

Reina shuddered a little. She was excited and a little frightened all at once. His finger felt so good in her ass. She started to wonder…oh FUCK! Chad’s cock hurt like hell as he pushed it in with one hard thrust. Although her body tensed up, she managed to hide her dismay and said nothing. The manual did say it was her job to withstand any pain that occurs during the performance of any task. So, she’d be damned if she’d let him know that he was hurting her now. She did have a safe word, but she didn’t want him to think she couldn’t handle any task that he wanted. So, she bit her bottom lip and tried hard to relax.

When his initial thrust elicited no response at all from Reina, Chad decided she must not have been lying about having been fucked in the ass before. He started wondering if she took it up the ass all the time with how unresponsive she was when he entered her. He hadn’t meant to push into her that hard, but his leg slipped on the couch as the head of his cock was ready to take her, and the shift of his weight had plunged him right into her. He had almost apologized but, fuck it, this little slut clearly knew how to take a cock in her tight hole.

“Do you like that, slut?” Chad panted wildly, “You want more of that?”

Reina merely nodded. She was afraid to speak. If he knew that she was not enjoying this at all, would he stop? Or would he simply fire her? So, she said nothing. It was mostly the initial shock of pain; it was easing up some. She just nodded, like everything was fine.

So, he started to pump his thickness into her, grabbing hold of her hips. Holy fuck, she felt so good! Her ass was tighter than any other he’d ever fucked. His hard shaft was being squeezed and it ignited a deep lust inside him. Unable to help himself, he picked up the pace and hammered his cock home, again and again, until he exploded deep in her ass. He had planned to pull out and cum on her ass cheeks and back, but there hadn’t been any time. His whole body convulsed as her tight hole milked his cock dry.

Reina hadn’t realized that she was holding her breath for most of the time he was fucking her ass. Oh my god, it hurt so much! She had mistakenly thought he’d go slow and let her get used to him a little at a time. Apparently, he wanted to make it very clear that she was nothing but a slut to use any way he wanted.

Tears were streaming down her face, but she wasn’t sure what hurt more., her ass or her heart. Fortunately, Chad was too busy putting his pants back on to notice that she was upset. By the time he turned around to look at her, she was dressed and heading out the door. He called out, “Hey, Reina, that was fucking amazing!”

CelesteWardsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteWardsTS

Unable to look at him, she just called back, “Great, glad I could service you to your liking.” Then she walked out and closed the door.

Something seemed off, Chad thought, but he had no time to give it much thought. He needed to get going to make his next meeting on time.

As he was heading out to his car, he noticed that Reina wasn’t back at her desk yet. Odd, he thought, but kept walking so he wouldn’t be late.

When he returned several hours later, he noticed Reina’s car was not in the parking lot. Maybe Karena ran out of things for her to do and sent her home early. That was a real shame, since he had hoped to call her into his office when he got back. The meeting had gone incredibly well, and he wanted to celebrate a little with one of Reina’s amazing blow jobs. The way she handled his cock in her mouth, it should be called a Task 15, he laughed to himself. God, he loved… well, he loved how she made him feel.

Karena’s office door was open and the office empty as he walked in from outside. He heard voices in the break room and rounded the corner to see what was going on.

There was a striking woman, with hair so blonde it was almost the color of snow, standing next to Karena. She had a copy of the Base 12 manual in her hands. Noticing his presence, she shot him a winning smile. Her teeth were so white, that the contrast between them and her bright red lipstick was almost jarring.

“Ah,’ said Karena in a rather annoyed tone, “there you are. I wasn’t sure if you were coming back today. This is Savannah, your new Office Whore. Savannah, this is Chad Stephens, your boss.”

Chad felt his throat constrict and was unable to speak. He covered by giving a curt nod, and headed quickly to his office. He slammed the door and locked it.

“Don’t mind him,” said Karena, “he’s had a rough couple of days. He is actually a really good boss and you will certainly do well under him.” And on top of him, she thought wryly.

Karena showed Savannah to the desk that had been Reina’s only hours ago. “Have a seat here and study the manual. You will have three days to memorize the tasks so, when Chad calls you in, you know exactly what he requires of you.”

Karena sighed and returned to her own office and closed the door. She sat down at her desk and hoped that she had done the right thing. She took bets with herself how long it would take Chad to call or, more likely, come barging in. She didn’t have to wait long.

“Do you want to explain to me why you hired Savannah after I specifically said that I would work things out with Reina?” Chad demanded as he did, indeed, barge into Karena’s office.

“No, actually, the last thing you said on the subject was, 'Oh for fuck’s sake, Karena, pick one like you always do!'” she said, doing her best to imitate his pissed off voice.

“What? Wait, look, okay fine, I said pick one. I didn’t say hire her and fire Reina all in the same day,” Chad growled. “Where the fuck is she anyway?”

“I didn’t fire her, I sent her home,” Karena replied calmly. “She is my assistant now, as we discussed, and she wasn’t feeling well, so I sent her home early.”

“Not feeling well?” Chad repeated inquisitively, his demeanor softening, “Is she okay? What’s wrong?”

Karena turned and let Chad have all of her wrath, “Oh, gee, I don’t know, Chad. Maybe some fucking dickwad jackhammered her ass and made her cry! What the fuck is wrong with you anyway? I realize that she has you off your game, but you’ve never been into pain for pain’s sake. Or was that just your way of trying to show her who’s the boss?”

Chad looked stupefied, “What are you talking about? She was fine, she wasn’t crying. In fact, she barely made a sound the whole time. I am beginning to think this whole innocent girl thing is just an act.”

“You really are a moron, aren’t you? Her bottom lip is swollen where she bit down hard, trying not to scream as you used her ass like a fuckdoll without feelings. She left your office crying, but you were apparently so pleased with her performance, you never bothered to make sure was okay.” Karena held nothing back now, “Jesus, I had to talk her out of quitting, Chad. Fortunately for you, she took the pain clause to heart and doesn’t blame you. She blames herself for not being able to handle it well enough to stay on as your slut. THAT is what had her most upset, that she wouldn’t be able to do that again for you.”

“Christ, Kar, she has a safe word, why didn’t she use it? I would have stopped; I would never have continued if I had known I was hurting her. I’m not a monster!” Chad said, his heart pounding in his chest.

“Well, fortunately for you, she’s simply taking the rest of the day to settle down and she will be back tomorrow in the capacity as my assistant,” Karena said with a huff.

Chad was quiet for a moment. He’d never felt as miserable in his entire life as he did right now.

“Fine, but we also agreed I could call her in until I had a new office whore,” Chad reminded her, “and Savannah won’t be ready for three days. So, fine, you win, Karena. She’s your assistant, but she is still my whore for three more days.”

Karena had more to say, but Chad had already turned and stormed out of her office. She just sighed, convinced her plan would still work, even though he had thrown a serious wrench into the whole thing by being an inconsiderate prick. She wondered why she didn’t just say, fuck it, and seduce Reina for herself. It wouldn’t be that hard, Karena thought, the girl was more bi than she probably realized. But she just gave another sigh and went back to her work.

Chad was incensed! He did his best to be civil to Savannah as he walked by her desk, but even seeing her there irritated him. She had the audacity to smile at him and say, “Don’t worry, Mr. Stephens, I will do much better than your last office whore.”

“I doubt that very much!” he barked at her and went into his office, slamming the door. It wasn’t necessary, he knew, to be that cruel. Maybe he really was the brute Karena was describing.

He sat down at his computer and realized there was a new video recording. What the hell was going on? He opened up the settings and realized that the camera was set on auto-record once it picked up movement on the couch. Nervously, he clicked on the most recent recording and watched as he saw himself fucking Reina’s ass. Karena was right; he had been too oblivious enjoying himself to catch that she was not enjoying at all. That wasn’t the real issue though, as it wasn’t his problem if an office whore enjoyed, as long as she performed. The dagger in his heart was realizing that he’d genuinely hurt her and he hadn’t even noticed. He watched as the recording switched views and saw her face as she fought to prevent the tears in her eyes from rolling down her cheeks. He was wrong, he was ashamed to discover, he WAS a monster. He stopped the video and, head in his hands, felt his own tears threatening to let loose any second.

He needed to make this right. He picked up the phone and called Karena.

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments