Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 51

"Chad decides that Reina should quit..."

59
29 Comments 29
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"If you are stumbling across this story without having read the first 50 parts, you will still enjoy the sex scene. But if you want to get to know the characters and experience their journey, I highly recommend going back to the beginning. I promise you won't regret it!"

Karenna was heading back to her office from the break room when she saw Chad and Reina walk in.

“Hey, you two!” she chirped.

They both nodded in Karenna’s direction and grunted a curt hello. Chad went straight to his office, and Reina sat down at her desk and slammed her desk drawer after putting her purse away.

Karenna took a deep breath and approached Reina cautiously. “Do you want to talk in my office?”

“What’s there to talk about? Unless you’d like to hear about your boss’s unreasonable dictate that I won’t be working here after our baby is born. Did you want to talk about that? Because Chad said, there’s nothing more to discuss!” Reina said, fuming.

“He what?” Karenna asked incredulously.

“Oh, you heard me. He made it very clear that he is the boss, and his decision is final,” Reina said as she pounded on the keys to log in to her computer.

“Okay, well, before you kill that keyboard, how about you come into my office, and we see what your options are,” Karenna offered.

“Oh, I have no options!” Reina said between gritted teeth.

“Legally, you do,” Karenna corrected her. “My office, now, please.”

As Reina begrudgingly got up from her desk and headed into Karenna’s office, Kar picked up the phone to call Chad.

Moments later, the three of them were sitting in on Karenna’s comfy chairs.

“Chad, you need to understand that legally, we have to allow Reina to come back to her position six weeks after the baby is born if she’s ready. She can choose to take twelve weeks, according to the Family Leave Act. Or she can opt to take one year’s leave of absence with the guarantee of a job but not necessarily the same position. You can’t fire her for having a baby. It’s illegal.” Karenna explained.

“I’m not firing her. I’m telling her as her husband that she needs to stay home with our baby,” Chad argued.

“It might have been nice if you had shared how you felt about that before we got pregnant,” Reina said sternly.

“Your pregnancy was a surprise. We didn’t have a chance to talk about anything before you told me we were having a baby.”

“It wasn’t planned, but it was hardly a surprise. We were fucking like rabbits back then,” Reina shouted.

Karenna saw that as her cue to play referee. “Okay, you two. Let’s all calm down and talk about this like rational adults. Plenty of women have babies and go back to work, Chad. Why are you insisting that Reina can’t come back to her position here?”

“Because it seems wrong to hire some stranger to watch our baby so my wife can come back to work to be my Office Whore,” Chad blurted out.

“Chad, you forget one major issue here. Reina works directly for me. So, you can’t just spring this on me either. I expected she’d be out the standard six weeks, maybe even twelve weeks, but I assumed she’d be coming back.”

“I admit, I didn’t think about all the work she does for you, Kar. I guess you’ll need to start looking for a replacement,” Chad said.

“But I like the work I do for Karenna,” Reina objected. “Why do you get to decide what I do, Chad?”

“Okay, let’s back up a moment here,” Karenna said. “How did this subject come up?”

“Well, my due date is getting closer, and I asked Chad whether we should take the baby to daycare or hire someone to come into our home. I told him that I wanted to have someone come to us. Then he flipped out,” Reina explained.

Karenna looked at Chad. “Why did you flip out?”

“Well, I agreed that I didn’t want to take the baby anywhere. But we can’t have someone come into our home!”

“Why not?”

“For Christ’s sake, Karenna! We have a sex dungeon on the third floor! What if we hire someone who ends up being nosy?” Chad yelled.

“Easy, there, pal!” she yelled back. “There’s this invention called a lock. I’m fairly certain they have them on doors in all homes these days.”

“Thank you, smart ass,” Chad said, annoyed. “It’s just the more I thought about it, the more I thought Reina should be home taking care of our child, not in the office sucking my cock. I’m trying to be a grown-up about this.”

“Again, if all Reina were doing was playing Office Whore, I would agree with you. But I rely on her for so much. I don’t want to try to find someone who can do what she does. Short term is one thing; long term is quite another,” Karenna explained.

Reina chimed in, “I should be able to decide what I want to do about working, Chad.”

“I don’t have time to talk about this right now,” Chad said. Then he left to go back to his office.

“Do you see what I’m dealing with here?” Reina asked, frustrated.

Karenna sighed, “You’re a clever woman, Reina. You’ll come up with a solution to all this. Just use your head.”

Two hours later, Reina’s phone rang. Knowing it was Chad and figuring he was calling her to perform one of the Office Whore tasks, she ignored it.

He called again, and she let it ring. Eventually, he came out of his office and found Reina at her desk, working on scanning invoices.

“Hey, I called you twice,” Chad said. “Why didn’t you answer?”

“I’m a little busy here, Chad. Besides, you won’t be able to call my replacement to your office for a blow job or a quick fuck, so it’s probably a good idea for you to get used to that.”

Chad frowned. “I assumed you would be taking care of me at least until you quit.”

“Oh, I’m not quitting, Mr. Stephens,” Reina said. “If you want me gone, you’re going to have to fire me.”

Chad shook his head and went back into his office.

When Reina finished with the invoices, she went to the breakroom to make a cup of tea. She ran into Sylvia, one of the accountants, who looked exhausted.

“Hey, are you okay?” Reina asked.

“Yeah, I’m just having a hard day. Noah, my three-year-old, is going through a phase where he screams and cries every morning when I leave him at the sitter’s house,” Sylvia said.

Naomi, from data entry, was sitting at one of the tables, eating a yogurt. “I feel your pain. It’s a struggle every day when I drop my daughter at daycare.”

Reina put her hand on her belly. Maybe Chad was right; perhaps she shouldn’t work. But she loved her job, and not just the part where she was the boss’s Office Whore. She didn’t want to leave her role as Karenna’s assistant.

KattXi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattXi

Suddenly, she had a thought. “Are there a lot of employees with kids under five?”

Naomi shrugged. “A decent amount, I think. But I’m not sure.”

Reina nodded and headed back to Karenna’s office. She poked her head in the door since it was open.

“Can I bounce an idea off of you?” Reina asked.

“Sure, what’s up?”

Reina shared what she considered a brilliant solution to the difference of opinion that she and Chad were having. Karenna thought it would work. But she needed to consult with Chad first.

After lunch, Karenna called Chad. “Hey, do you have a few minutes to come to my office?”

“Yeah, sure. Give me a little time to finish looking over my presentation for tomorrow. I’ll come to see you after that.”

About a half-hour later, Chad walked into Karenna’s office. When Reina followed him in, he said, “This better not be some kind of intervention.”

“Not at all, Chad,” Karenna assured him. “My assistant came to me with a marvelous idea, and I thought it might be of interest to you.”

Chad nodded and sat down.

“Go ahead, Reina. This was your idea, so you should be the one to present it,” Karenna prompted.

Reina took a deep breath. “Well, I happened to be talking to a few of the moms who work here, and they all seem to have issues with dropping their kids off at daycare. For most of them, having a nanny or sitter come to their homes is not an affordable option. So, it started me thinking, what if we created a daycare here?”

“A daycare here?” Chad repeated.

“Yes, there is a second conference room that never gets used. I can look into how we can bring it up to code to use as a daycare facility, survey the staff to find out who would take advantage of on-site daycare, and look into an agency to find qualified daycare staff,” Reina explained. “I will conduct the interviews myself.”

Chad chuckled. “You really don’t want to quit your job, do you?”

“No, I really don’t. Come on, this is a good idea, and you know it!”

“Fine, do the survey and inquire about code issues. Then report back, and we can look at whether this is feasible or not,” Chad agreed. “But, if I do this, you will agree to take off the full twelve weeks allotted by the family leave act.”

“That sounds reasonable.”

When Chad was back in his office, sitting at his desk, he couldn’t focus. He couldn’t deny that Reina’s idea was a good one. Especially since it meant he would still have his Office Whore ready and eager to please him. His cock twitched. Maybe now she would answer his call since she wasn’t pissed at him anymore. He picked up the phone.

“Reina, Task One.”

Two minutes later, she walked into his office and locked the door. Chad went over to sit on the couch while Reina took off her dress and her bra. Her tits were so amazing, and her pregnant belly was more of a turn-on than he cared to admit.

He put a cushion on the floor for her knees. “That’s right, my sweet Office Whore, get on your knees and suck my cock.”

His shaft was stiff and aching for her particular brand of attention. When she used the tip of her tongue to circle the head of his dick, he moaned. “Oh, fuck! God, Reina, you have the most decadent mouth!”

She licked and sucked, looking up at him with those sexy blue eyes. “Look at my pregnant slut, eager to suck my dick. You’re such a slutty little whore, knocked up by the boss.”

Reina inched him into her throat and kept him captive there. Chad grabbed her head and fucked her throat hard and deep. “That’s right; swallow my prick, baby. You’re so fucking good!”

“Oh, fuck yeah!” he cried out, then he pumped hard and fast until he shot his load deep into her throat.

“God, Reina, you’re so amazing. You make me so damned happy!” Chad said as he pulled his naked, pregnant wife into his lap. He reached between her legs and found her slick and swollen.

“This pussy needs attention, doesn’t it?” he asked playfully. He slid two fingers into Reina’s wetness and watched her eyes flutter. “You’re such a needy little whore, aren’t you?”

Reina nodded and moaned as Chad continued to move his fingers in and out of her. His thumb found her clit, and her hips started to rock.

“That’s right, cum for me! Drench my hand, you dirty slut!”

Reina’s back arched, and she cried out, “Oh, fuck!”

Chad felt the flood of her juices as she came hard. But he didn’t let up. He kept fucking her, adding a third finger now, and rubbing her clit with his thumb.

“Oh, fuckkkkkk!” Reina screamed. She came in waves and was sobbing by the time Chad finally relented and removed his hand.

Reina threw her arms around Chad’s neck, laid her head on his shoulder, and took some deep breaths. Chad held her and rubbed her back.

“You needed that more than I realized,” he said. “You’ve become even more insatiable than usual, and I need to do a better job of making sure you get the release you need.”

Reina said nothing; she just nodded in agreement.

Chad chuckled, “Maybe you should be calling me when you need a task performed, Mrs. Stephens. Perhaps I need to be your Office Manwhore.”

Reina laughed, “That’s an even better idea than the daycare.”

Chad smiled. It was good to hear her laugh. He’d made her so miserable when he told her he didn’t want her coming back to work after the baby. He realized now that it wasn’t fair to disregard her feelings in this decision.

“The daycare is a good idea, Rei. I hope we can make it happen. I’d miss being able to hold you like this in the middle of my day.”

“You’d miss having your cock sucked, you mean.”

“Actually, both. The sex is wonderful. No other Office Whore could compete with you in that regard. But I also enjoy these tender moments with you. So, thank you for coming up with a solution that will allow you to work and be attentive to our baby,” Chad said.

“And keeps a potential nanny from stumbling into our BDSM playground,” Reina teased.

“Exactly!”

“Speaking of which, I think we are overdue for a visit to the third floor, Sir.”

“See what I mean? You’re truly insatiable.”

“You’d better enjoy it now. According to the baby books, we’ll be too tired to think about sex for a while,” she lamented.

Chad’s eyes grew wide. “Blasphemy! The day that Reina Stephens doesn’t want to suck or fuck will be one for the history books!”

“Funny guy,” she said. “But you’re not wrong. I can’t imagine letting a little exhaustion stand in the way of an orgasm.”

Later, when Reina was back at her desk, she started researching codes for office daycare facilities. She wanted to make sure she had all of her ducks in a row quickly before Chad had a chance to change his mind. If only these doggone Braxton-Hicks contractions stop, it would be a lot easier to concentrate!

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments