Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 52

"Chad makes a very pregnant Reina feel sexy and desired."

57
32 Comments 32
11.7k Views 11.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"As Reina gets closer to her due date, Karena reminds Chad that his very pregnant wife still needs more sex than the average woman and that he needs to make sure she feels sexy."

Reina spent the better part of two weeks developing her plan for an office daycare. It was the only way Chad would agree to her returning to work after the baby was born. Even then, she had agreed to stay home for twelve weeks after giving birth before she returned to being Karena’s assistant and, more importantly, Chad’s Office Whore.

She didn’t feel very much like his sexy little whore lately. She felt big and clumsy. Her doctor said to make sure she was prepared at any time now, but she still had three weeks left until Baby Stephens was due.

She wished they hadn’t decided to keep the baby’s gender a surprise. But in some ways, she realized that it was better. Instead of painting the nursery pink or blue, they had gone with mint green, and it turned out really lovely.

When her phone rang, she knew it was time to take the mommy-to-be hat off and put on the Office Whore demeanor. She might not consider herself sexy right now, but for some reason, during the last week, Chad had suddenly stopped treating her like a China doll and was back to calling her in for sexual romps in his office, sometimes requesting more than one task at a time. She cherished this because it always made her feel better when she started to feel bloated and frumpy.

She answered the phone and heard Chad’s voice say, “Reina, Task Two to start, but mark yourself as busy for a while. I might need Task Seven and then Task Five.”

Reina grinned. She wasn’t sure what had gotten into Chad lately, but she loved it.

While Chad waited for Reina to get to his office, he put on his out-of-office email notification. He had something special planned for her and didn’t want to be worrying about people trying to get hold of him. Okay, admittedly, that part had been Karena’s idea.

He was so grateful that Karena had kicked him in the butt for not being attentive enough to Reina’s raging sexual appetite.

“Your wife needs sex, and lots of it, to help remind her that she’s more than just your baby’s incubator right now,” Karena told him a little over a week ago. “If you’re not going to take care of your Office Whore, I may be forced to do it for you.”

She winked when she said it, but the message was clear. So, Chad had been calling her back into his office daily again to have her perform tasks from the Base 12 Slut Manual. Reina’s mood had improved tremendously, so he decided that he would just have to trust his wife/Office Whore to be honest with him if something didn’t feel good.

Reina entered Chad’s office and locked the door. Then, she removed her dress without saying a word and bent over the couch with her ass in the air.

Chad looked at her delicious pussy and ass, both right there and ready to be taken. He walked over to her and said, “What a slutty little Office Whore you are! Offering your holes to me for use.”

“Yes, Sir,” Reina answered submissively.

“Fuck, Reina! You’re dripping like a bitch in heat,” he moaned as he ran a finger along her swollen, wet slit. “Such a sassy little redhead.”

“Mmm-hmm,” Reina moaned. She loved when he touched her like this.

He unzipped his trousers and let his rigid shaft spring out into his hand.

“I’m gonna fuck my little whore now,” he said seductively. “Feel my cock opening your tight little cunt? Feels good, doesn’t it slut?”

“God, yes!” she cried out as he slipped inside her slowly.

He moved in and out of her at a deliberate, unhurried pace. Her sighs and moans were music to his ears. He loved knowing he was making her feel so good.

Reina pushed back against him to meet his every thrust. He took her cue and picked up the pace.

“Ah, yes, my little whore likes it hard and fast, don’t you?”

“Yes! Oh, my God, yes! Hard and fast! Please!” she pleaded with him.

Chad felt his balls tighten and Reina’s back arch together and felt the explosion of their release as they came together.

When his breath and the beat of his heart finally slowed to normal, he scooped up his very pregnant wife and carried her to his private bathroom. He put her down and said, “Step in the shower, my sweet little Office Whore. I’m in the mood for Task #5.”

Reina grinned a sassy grin. “I’m ready for Task #5, Sir. But you might need a little coaxing,” she teased.

Chad tilted his head. “Is it a spanking you’re after?”

“Maybe.”

Chad got behind her and put his mouth close to her ear. “Maybe I will just use my fingers to edge you in the shower and not let you come, my sassy little Office Whore. Then, I’ll bring you back out there, lean you over the couch, spank your cheeks till they are bright red, and then slide my hard prick into your slutty little ass.”

Reina was so turned on that she practically came just listening to Chad talk dirty to her. Then he spread her legs, still holding her from behind, and played with her clit. Again and again, he brought her close, only to stop and tell her that she wouldn’t be allowed to cum until she’d earned it.

By the time they stepped out of the shower, Chad’s cock was standing at attention and ready to take Reina’s ass as promised. But before they returned to the couch, Chad slipped a blindfold over Reina’s eyes. “Do you trust me?” he asked seductively.

“I trust you, Chad,” she whispered.

He walked her out to the couch, bent her over, and let an open hand land on her left butt cheek.

Spank!

“Oh, fuck!” Reina cried out!

Chad worried that he’d been too enthusiastic delivering the first swat to his pregnant wife’s ass. But before he could ask if she was okay, she begged for more.

“More, please! God, yes! I need more. Spank me hard, please, Sir!” Reina pleaded.

“Promise me you’ll use the safe word if I get too rough, and I will spank you as hard as you like.”

“I promise. I need…”

Spank!

He landed a heavy swat on the right cheek this time.

“Oh, fuck!”

Spank! Spank!

Spank! Spank!

Suddenly, fingers were twisting and pinching her nipples while her ass was being spanked. Then her clit was captured between a thumb and a forefinger. Reina’s brain didn’t register that more hands were being used on her than Chad possessed. All she knew was that her body was in heaven.

Chad continued to spank her harshly while the extra fingers continued their erotic assault on her clit and nipples. Everything was so sensitive at this point, Reina almost begged them to stop. But the intensity was providing as much pleasure as pain. Being on the edge of an orgasm felt so fucking amazing.

Spank! Spank!

When Reina’s ass took on a crimson hue, Chad knew she was ready for his thick meat in her ass. Fingers pried apart her ass cheeks while copious amounts of lube were spread in and around her tightest of holes. Chad slipped inside her and then pulled her onto him until he was balls deep. Then he turned around, his cock still in Reina’s ass, and sat down on the couch with her on his lap. He hooked his feet around Reina’s ankles and held her legs open.

A tongue began lapping at her juices that were pouring out of her aroused pussy. Another mouth was busy sucking and biting on her nipples. Chad’s cock was moving in her ass, filling her up in this position like never before.

When her body began to rock, Chad whispered hoarsely in her ear, “You’re not going to cum, are you, slut? You didn’t ask permission.”

“Please, Sir! May I cum?” she panted.

“I don’t think you want it badly enough. So, no, don’t you dare cum!”

Reina gasped as all stimulation stopped and left her frustrated. It was delicious torture. Then, just as she was afraid that she would be denied release, the mouths and hands resumed playing with her while Chad nibbled at her neck and started thrusting roughly into her tight back door.

“Please, Sir!” Reina cried out. “Please, God, I need to cum so badly! Please!”

More twisting and biting of her nipples, more tongue lashing at her clit, and more thrusting in her ass had Reina nearly pushed over the edge.

“Please! God, please! Sir! Chad! I need…”

She couldn’t have held back another second if she tried.

AmberWoods
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberWoods

“Cum, baby! Cum hard for me!” Chad yelled as he pumped into her ass.

Reina’s juices sprayed everywhere while Chad’s seed filled her ass as they exploded in orgasm together.

She was still panting when he slid out of her and placed her gently on the couch. Then he lifted her blindfold to reveal that the extra fingers and mouths belonged to Karena and Gemma. Reina grinned a goofy, euphoric smile. Then her eyes locked with her husband’s eyes, and she whispered, “Thank you.”

Karena and Gemma seemed to vanish while Reina regained lucidness. Chad walked her back to the shower, where he cleaned her up and helped her put her dress back on.

“Why don’t you hang out here for a bit and rest?” Chad suggested.

Rather than drying her hair, Reina put it up in a twist. “I’ve got work to do,” she said. “I’m going to be taking a rather lengthy leave of absence soon, and I have stuff that needs to be handled.”

Chad nodded and kissed her. “Just don’t overdo it.”

Reina laughed, “I think my desk work will pale in comparison to the workout I just had with the three of you!”

Chad grinned. “Yeah, you’re probably right. I hope you enjoyed that, baby.”

“I can’t thank you enough. It was exactly what I needed! You are the most amazing husband ever!”

“Even if it was Karena’s idea?” he asked, feeling a little sheepish about taking credit for the session.

Reina put her arms around Chad and kissed the tip of his nose. “Not every husband would be willing to take that kind of advice.”

After Reina returned to her desk, Chad sat down to check his emails. He had to admit to himself that he not only enjoyed having his cock milked by his wife’s tight little ass but watching her squirm while Karena and Gemma played with her. He was amazed at how the thought of that made him hard again already.

With that in mind, he sent off an email to Karena asking if she and Gemma were available to come over for a session in their attic sex dungeon. Karena quickly answered that they’d enjoy that very much.

Chad was excited. He knew it would be the last session in the playroom for a while. Reina’s due date was inching closer, and he was pretty sure it would be at least a few months after the baby was born that she would feel like having sex, let alone with blindfolds and handcuffs.

So, he’d give her a session to remember and tide them both over until after the baby was born and Reina had time to heal fully.

“So, what’s the plan?” Gemma asked Karena before they headed over to Chad and Reina’s.

“Similar to what we did in Chad’s office, but with that exquisitely outfitted sex dungeon and all its fun toys at our disposal,” Karena said.

Gemma grinned. “Well, then, let’s make this a night to remember for everyone.”

Once they got home, Chad instructed Reina to take off all her clothes. She eyed him suspiciously but did as she was told.

He put her collar on her and told her to head upstairs to the third floor.

When Reina opened the door to the sex dungeon, she saw that Karena and Gemma were waiting to restrain her. “Oh, wow, Chad didn’t tell me we had company!” She grinned at Chad and felt her heart flutter. He loved her so much!

“Come here, pregnant slut. I want to see you strapped to this new contraption that Chad bought,” Gemma demanded. “It’s got double steel phallus attachments that will keep your holes filled while we play with you. Your arms will be secured behind your back, and you’ll be strapped in with that big pregnant belly protruding. That’s so fuckin’ sexy. Nothing hotter than a pregnant slut!”

Reina felt her face blush and her pussy gush simultaneously. It was erotic to have Gemma in charge at the moment. She was very dominant but much differently from Chad. She was a little intimidating.

“Karena, please put this open-mouth deep throat gag on our slut. We need to make sure her mouth is ready to please Chad’s thick cock.”

Karena put the gag in place while Chad sat in a chair and watched, stroking his stiff prick. Reina’s extreme arousal was causing her pussy to leak. Seeing her so vulnerable and turned on was making him hard as a rock.

“Now, this is what’s going to happen, slut,” Gemma whispered into Reina’s ear. “Chad’s going to watch us play with you and bring you to the edge without allowing your release. Next, you’ll take Chad’s cock in your throat and drink down his cum. If you’re a good girl, you’ll be rewarded with a mind-blowing orgasm. If not, you’ll be left unsatisfied and frustrated. Is that clear?”

Reina felt the heat of desire rushing through her body. She nodded, causing drool to drip onto her breast. Chad’s cock ached to be inside her, but he wouldn’t dare spoil things by rushing to the grand finale. The look on her face told him that this was precisely what she needed.

Gemma took a small gold vibrator and teased Reina’s clit. Chad watched his wife’s face as she moaned and enjoyed the stimulation. He saw her getting close and knew that Gemma would ease up. He also knew, despite having been warned, Reina would be frustrated at the lack of release. He wondered why it made his cock so hard to realize she needed to cum so badly.

Next, Karena took a feather and traced circles around Reina’s breasts before swirling the feather down her tummy and across her bare mound. “Look how hard your nipples are! You love this, don’t you? You’re such a needy little slut.”

Gemma handed Karena some clamps to attach to Reina’s nipples and ran the feather down the pregnant slut’s back while the clamps were tightened slowly.

Reina gasped, “Oh, God! That’s perfect!”

Karena grinned and stopped tightening. She wanted Reina to feel pleasure, not pain.

Gemma continued to torment Reina’s clit, and Chad couldn’t help but stroke his cock faster as he watched the look on his beautiful wife’s face as she edged closer to release. Karena flicked Reina’s clamped nipples with her tongue while Gemma switched to using a Wartenberg wheel on her clit.

“Holy fuck!” Reina cried out. She was in heaven being teased and stimulated like this. It was delicious torment!

Gemma and Karena continued to bring Reina close to climaxing but repeatedly denied her orgasm until Chad said, “I need to cum in the pregnant whore’s slutty little mouth.”

Gemma stopped again and said, “It’s time for the pregnant whore to suck her Master’s cock.” Chad walked over to where she was restrained with his cock standing at attention. Then he inserted his thick, stiff shaft into the ring of the open mouth gag and slid into her throat.

Reina’s mouth felt so fucking good! Thrusting through the bit ring was erotic as fuck, and It didn’t take long for him to explode. He pulled out and grabbed Reina’s favorite wand and teased her clit until she was pushed over the edge, screaming as she came.

“Oh, God, thank you so much for making me cum!” Reina panted.

By this time, Gemma was feasting on Karena’s sweet pussy on the big bed. So, Chad removed the gag and restraints and eased Reina off the double dildos on the chair. He had a sudden urge for tenderness, so he said, “Play as long as you like, ladies. I’m taking my sweet slut down to our room.”

“Mmph,” was the sound from Gemma, who never missed a beat while devouring Karena’s sweet juices.

Reina laughed. “We could have stayed to play longer if you wanted.”

“Did you need more?” Chad asked, suddenly worried that he rushed the session.

“Oh, gosh, no, I’m more than satisfied. But if you want more…”

“No, I’m very content. I just want to enjoy a gentle shower, then hold you and kiss you in bed for a while if that’s okay?”

“It sounds perfect.”

Chad used her favorite gel as he lathered up her body. Then he washed her hair and even remembered to use conditioner. Reina returned the favor, and they giggled, realizing this was one of the very few times that a shower did not include sex or foreplay.

As Chad was drying Reina’s body with a warm, fluffy towel, he stared into her big, blue eyes and said, “I hope that I made you see how sexy you are to me, baby.”

“Even with this big belly?”

“Hell, yes! There is something wickedly sexy about your pregnant belly, baby,” he said as he kissed her neck. Then he wrapped his arms around her from behind and placed his hands and hers on her belly. The baby kicked hard, and, suddenly, water poured down the inside of Reina’s legs.

Chad saw the puddle on the floor and said, “Is that from the shower?”

“No, Chad, my water just broke!” 

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments