Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 30

"Reina has lunch with her twin sister Sydney, while Chad appears to have a secret with a "hot" blonde"

70
27 Comments 27
6.6k Views 6.6k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"Sorry this one took a while to publish. Life gets in the way sometimes! Thanks for your patience."

With her wedding less than two months away, Reina Kelly was wondering if it might be time to mend fences with her twin sister, Sydney. Eight years they had been at odds with each other and, recently, Syd had held out an olive branch by way of sending her an email. She wanted to meet for lunch, which seemed harmless enough. Even though she had a nagging feeling that Sydney hadn’t changed a bit in those eight years, shouldn’t she at least take a chance and find out? People do change, she thought, look at Chad.

Chad Stephens had started out a broken, emotionally unavailable man. He was her boss and she was hired to be his Office Whore. Now, a little over a year later, they were getting married in seven weeks! Yes, he was still a work in progress. Weren’t they both? She considered how much she had grown in their time together as well. She was far more confident, and she had learned to accept herself as a very sexual woman. Chad had shown her that it was okay to embrace her high sex drive and run with it! And they were discovering that it was possible for her to be Chad’s bride-to-be and his slutty little Office Whore.

Her sister, Sydney, had once been her best friend before she started running with a wild crowd. Maybe, like Chad, Syd had really changed. She at least needed to give her the benefit of the doubt and have a meal together.

But she wasn’t sure she could handle talking to her on the phone. So, she took the easy way out and sent her sister an email.

Hey Sydney,

I’m sorry it took me a few days to answer your email. It’s been crazy busy, both at work and with the wedding plans. I would like, very much, to have lunch with you. If you are free tomorrow, we can meet at Chez Maison at noon. If that doesn’t work for you, let me know when you are available. Otherwise, I will see you then.

Reina

After sending the email, Reina decided to dive into her work to keep from being nervous about what Syd’s response would be. But she didn’t have to wait long, as the ping on her computer came only five minutes later.

Reina clicked on the email from Sydney.

Hey Rei,

I’m available. Can’t wait to see you!

Syd

The clock seemed to move backwards for the rest of the day. With Chad in meetings out of the office all day, Reina didn’t even have her Office Whore duties to distract her. When 5:00 rolled around, she was more than ready to head home. She hoped that Chad wouldn’t be too late, she had quite an appetite and not just for dinner!

When Chad got home, Reina had dinner ready and was pouring some wine.

“How did your meetings go, baby?” she asked as she wrapped her arms around him. “You seem tense. Is everything okay?”

“Yeah, just a long day,” he said as he kissed her.

Chad seemed more quiet than usual at dinner, but she figured it was fatigue from the day and didn’t push for more details.

“How about your day, baby?” he asked.

“I decided to reach out to Sydney and invited her to lunch tomorrow. She said she would meet me at Chez Maison at noon. I’m excited and nervous and a little bit scared.”

“She’s your sister, Reina, not some serial killer,” he laughed. “Why are you afraid?”

“I never really told you about the falling out we had in high school. I just don’t trust her,” Reina admitted sadly.

“Do you want to tell me about it?” Chad asked, holding her hand in his.

“I don’t know. Growing up, Syd was my best friend. We were like two peas in a pod, Syd and Rei. Then we got to high school and I wasn’t cool enough for her anymore. She made new friends and not the kind our parents approved of. She made a lot of bad choices and barely graduated. She ran off with some loser and rarely had any contact with our family. She did show up for the funeral when our parents died in the car crash, but she didn’t stick around long,” she said wistfully, sipping her wine.

“The real reason I didn’t care that she ran off was because she had sex with my prom date in the coat room. I mean, I wasn’t in love with him, but he was my date!”

“Oh, baby, I’m sorry, that’s terrible!” Chad sympathized. “What about her own date?”

“Oh, she had sex with him too, all three of them were in the closet,” Reina explained. “My date tried to say he thought it was me afterward. I told him he needed his eyes checked as I had on a soft pastel pink dress, while Syd’s was dark blue.”

Reina shook her head and sighed, while Chad took her hand in his and brought it to his lips, kissing her fingers gently. Then he took one of the fingers into his mouth and sucked on it seductively. He watched Reina’s eyes flutter as she moaned.

“God, Chad, you sure know how to change the subject!” she laughed.

“I’m just trying to cheer you up, baby!” he said. “How am I doing?”

“Mm, quite nicely! Let’s take this into the bedroom,” she purred.

“What’s wrong with right here?” he asked as he pulled her onto the chair, so she straddled his lap. He held her tight to him with one arm and used the hand of the other to roam under her skirt in search of her wet, pink folds. Upon finding the treasure he sought, he opened her up and slid a finger in, making her moan.

“Take off your pants, Chad, I want to ride you!” she panted, eager to feel him inside her.

“Not yet, Reina, not until you come for me!” he demanded. He slid another finger in, teasing her, while his thumb worked over her sensitive little nub. He felt her body arch, then was rewarded with the sudden gush of her sweet juices in his hand.

“God, baby, you are so fucking hot!” Chad said, kissing Reina while he fumbled with his button and zipper, then lifted his ass off the chair so he could slide his pants down and give her what she wanted. He entered her and pulled her down onto his lap while his rigid pole filled her. Her pussy gripped his shaft and stroked him while he moved her body up and down. He felt her pick up the pace and grind on him, stimulating her clit as she did.

Chad kept pumping his cock into her, harder, faster, deeper, until he could feel how close they both were. “Cum, baby!” he growled, “Cum hard for me!”

“God, yes, Chad!” she panted, “Cum inside me! Let my greedy cunt milk your cock!”

They bucked, they arched, and they gyrated; then they came together, completely sated as she collapsed into his arms as he leaned back against the chair.

“Hot damn, baby!” Reina muttered into Chad’s chest. “That was exactly what I needed!”

“Me too!” he agreed. “It was a long day, and I missed you.” He held onto her tightly, inhaling her perfume as he buried his face in her hair.

“Days without you suck,” she concurred. “I missed you, too!”

He put his lips next to her ear and whispered, “Task 5, my sweet Office Whore.”

Reina smiled and climbed off Chad’s lap, heading upstairs without argument. Normally they saved the numbered tasks and the Office Whore commands for work. But since they’d missed out on that part of their day, she was only too happy to acquiesce to his desires.

Standing naked in the shower, she felt the stresses of the day disappear even further the moment he put his hands on her. He had asked for a Task 5, but here he was, pampering her by washing her hair and then lathering up her body with sweet vanilla-lavender shower gel. He pressed his torso against her, amused with the difference in their heights, knowing his hardness pressed into her back rather than her ass. She moaned, nonetheless and welcomed his large hands as they reached around and took hold of her suds-covered breasts. He pulled her back under the shower head and let the hot, steamy water wash over her body. Then, turning her to face him, he picked her up and told her to hold on. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his body, as he pushed into her hot, wet hole. They moved together, as the water rained down on them, until they came together again. As usual, they ended up on the floor, totally satisfied.

Later, while brushing her teeth, Reina overheard Chad on the phone in their bedroom.

“Hey there sexy mama, how’s my favorite blonde hottie?” Chad’s voice teased on his side of the call.

Reina almost swallowed her toothbrush! What the fuck? She stopped brushing and continued listening.

“No, she doesn’t know. Yes, I know I need to tell her. I will, I promise. Hey, thanks for everything you showed me today. Yes, I saw a lot of things I liked. Yep, I’m looking to dump her soon. Okay, thanks! Of course, I’ll call you tomorrow! Yep, you too, bye,” Chad said as he ended the call and set his cell phone on the nightstand.

KaylaBlaze
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaylaBlaze

Reina couldn’t breathe! It was as if she’d been sucker punched. Her mind screamed, say something! But no words would come out as she struggled to regain her composure. By the time she had calmed down enough to enter the bedroom, Chad had drifted off to sleep. Not trusting herself to have a calm conversation about what she heard, she figured it was best that she could wait until morning. But she was wrong. She slipped quietly into bed and stayed completely on her side, and sleep evaded her all night.

Her body must have given in to sheer exhaustion at some point, because she woke up to an empty bed and heard the shower running in their bathroom. Part of her wanted to fall back on their tried and true method of working things out in the shower, but she couldn’t bear to hear that he was dumping her. So, she feigned sleep until he went downstairs. Then she stood in the shower alone and cried.

After getting ready for work and spending extra time with the makeup to hide the puffy eyes left behind from crying, she saw that Chad was ready to leave.

“Hey, babe, I have meetings out of the office again today, so I’m going to head out. But I should be able to have lunch with you today if you’re free,” he said, smiling at her.

“I’m not, sorry,” she blurted out.

“Oh, right, you’ve got lunch with your sister today,” Chad remembered.

“Yes,” she said blankly, glad he reminded her, because that wasn’t why she said she wasn’t available.

The morning moved slowly, and she felt like she was walking through quicksand. Finally, it was time for lunch with her sister.

Chez Maison was close to the office, so she opted to walk. Sydney was late, nothing new there, but when she arrived, she seemed genuinely happy to see Reina, giving her a hug as a greeting.

While things seemed awkward at first, soon they were conversing like no time had passed. Of course, Reina left out many details of her relationship with Chad, never mentioning the part about being his Office Whore. She just didn’t need her sister lecturing her and it wasn’t anyone’s business anyway. Especially not since things seemed a little shaky with Chad at the moment.

“So, I need to ask, is your relationship with Chad an open one?” Syd inquired.

“Why would you ask something like that?” Reina demanded, suddenly furious.

“Well, because either he has a twin, or he was out with some hot blonde yesterday,” she snipped.

Reina recovered quickly with a lie, “Ah yes, he mentioned a meeting with an attractive blonde, yesterday. But that was strictly business.”

Reina wished she could just get up and leave. But her pride insisted that she stick it out. The waitress appeared at their table, helping shift the conversation.

As they ate their salads, Reina and Sydney talked about what had been going on in their lives since the last time they saw each other. Sydney was working as a waitress in an upscale restaurant and was living with a man named Greg. They did have an open relationship, which is why she thought, perhaps, that Chad and Reina did as well. Reina dispelled her of that notion, deciding not to share the fact that she and Chad did sometimes invite Karena into their sex life. She was careful not to be judgmental of Sydney, considering her past and present role as Chad’s Office Whore. Some things were better left unsaid, she thought.

The lunch had been very nice and at the end, when Sydney asked if she could be invited to her wedding, Reina agreed. Before they parted ways, however, Sydney couldn’t help herself as she poked at Reina about Chad.

“Just make sure he has a good explanation for who that blonde was yesterday, okay, Rei?” she said, planting a seed of doubt in Reina’s mind.

“I don’t need to worry about Chad, I trust him,” Reina said, hoping to convince herself that she was right.

“I just don’t want to see you get hurt, sis,” Sydney said almost sounding genuine.

Reina just smiled and gave Syd a polite hug and a kiss on the cheek as they said goodbye.

Reina got back to the office in time to see Chad being dropped off by a blonde in a sports car. He looked guilty when he noticed that Reina was standing there waiting for some sort of an explanation.

“Hey, baby, let’s go inside and have a little chat,” Chad suggested. Reina nodded and followed him inside.

When they got to his office, Reina felt her heart in her throat as her stomach churned. Was this when he would dump her as he told the blonde hottie on the phone?

“I have some good news and some bad news, Reina. Which would you like to hear first?” he asked, seeming oblivious to the turmoil in her heart.

“I guess the bad news first, get it out of the way. If your going to dump me, do it quickly, Chad. I can’t stand…”

“Whoa, wait a minute!” Chad interrupted. “What the hell are you talking about? What on earth would make you think that I am dumping you? I love you, Reina. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Just not in the house that we’re in now. The good news is, I sold the house today. The bad news is, we still need to find a new house. I looked at a bunch yesterday with Yvonne, my friend who is a real estate agent, and I have a few that I want to take you to see this weekend.”

“Is Yvonne your favorite blonde hottie?” she asked. “I heard you on the phone with her last night.”

Chad laughed, “Yes, that’s Yvonne. You’re going to love her! She’s a real sweetheart and she has found some incredible houses for us. I wanted to make sure we would be able to discretely accommodate the dungeon in our new house, since I am selling the cabin as well.”

“Oh, I thought, well, the way you spoke to her on the phone, I just,” Reina stammered. “You told her ‘I’m looking to dump her soon’ and I thought you meant me!”

Chad’s initial reaction was hurt. Didn’t she know by now that she was everything he ever wanted? Didn’t she trust him? Then he stopped for a moment and realized that she hadn’t accused him of anything. That she had only jumped to the wrong conclusion because he wasn’t communicating with her.

He felt his heart soften as he spoke, “Reina, I love you and I realize that by trying to surprise you, I inadvertently caused you pain and doubt. I’m sorry. I just wanted us to be able to start our married lives together in a house that was ours together, not mine.”

She smiled, “That really is incredibly sweet. But why are you selling the cabin?”

“When I deleted the videos of previous Office Whores, it occurred to me that the cabin was part of old Chad’s life. New Chad wants to take his bride to places she’s never been before. That’s why the house must have a room that is discrete and soundproofed so we can set up our new dungeon in it. We can have our fun and games at home, and then take vacations to places that we’ve always wanted to see.”

Reina sighed, “Chad Stephens, you are hopelessly romantic, and I love you so much for trying to surprise me. But I want to choose our new home together.”

“And so, we shall,” he assured her. “I just wanted to narrow things down a little. But if none of the five houses I want you to see make you happy, then we will just ask Yvonne to keep looking.”

She put her arms around Chad and gave him a tight squeeze. “You make me so happy. I can’t wait to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you. And, while I would have been satisfied to live in your house as your wife, it makes me realize how much I mean to you that you would want to get a house that is ours.”

He kissed the top of her head and simply held her close to him, enjoying the feeling of being able to talk things through like this, and realizing that he had won the lottery the day that Reina walked into his life.

“Hey, how did things go with your lunch with your sister?” he asked.

“It was a nice lunch,” Reina replied, sighing. “She’s done a lot of growing up. She seems less vindictive and certainly kinder. I still think she’s a bit of a schemer. She seemed eager to point out that she had seen you with a blonde woman yesterday. But, overall, I felt like she was mostly sincere. I told her I would invite her and her boyfriend to the wedding.”

“Do you want her to stand up in the wedding?” he asked.

“No, I still don’t think I can trust her all the way,” she admitted.

He sensed she needed a distraction. He knew just the thing!

“So, how’s your workload this afternoon, my little Office Whore?” Chad said seductively. “I’d love for you to treat me to a delightful Task 1.”

“I don’t have anything pressing,” she said, delighted that he wanted her.

“Then how about you press your body up against mine, and then we can recreate the amazing first time you performed a Task 1 for me, my slutty little Office Whore,” he taunted.

“Anything for you, my wicked, sex-crazed boss!” she purred.

Then she got down on her knees and used that magical mouth and tongue to give her boss an amazing blow job complete with a mind-blowing orgasm!

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments