Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In a New York Minute - Part Twenty-One - Chapters 81-83

"Mac and Grace enjoy their return to Copenhagen"

64
24 Comments 24
1.8k Views 1.8k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"This part is a bit shorter than some other parts. <p> [ADVERT] </p>More will be on the way soon!"

Chapter Eighty-One

Sylvie set her book down and peeked out of her bedroom door to see if any lights were still on in the suite's living area. Seeing darkness, she smiled. Her employers were tucked away in their room, and the baby she was charged with minding was fast asleep. She was officially off duty from her nanny responsibilities and had retired to her room to read.

Now that all was quiet, she pulled her vibrator out of the secret compartment in her suitcase and got in bed. She was wet as fuck from reading an erotic novella and was in dire need of relief.

As she massaged her engorged clit with the wand, she envisioned being with the imaginary couple as she'd done so many times. In tonight's fantasy, she was being held down as the man and woman used her like a fucktoy.

That's right, slut! You belong to us, and we will suck and fuck you all night long!

Unfortunately, she was so aroused that she came much more quickly than intended. She contemplated going again but realized she was curious about what happened next in the book. So, she picked up the book to read more but kept the wand handy in case she got all worked up again.

It wasn’t long before she imagined herself to be the main character in the book, being taken by two men in a decadent threesome. She slid the handle of her hairbrush into her tight ass while the vibrator invaded her needy pussy. The feeling of the hard plastic moving in and out of her ass was incredibly arousing and made her wish she had something a little thicker to use. Next time, she thought.

Thrashing around on the bed, it occurred to her that she needed to be quiet. She grabbed the panties she’d removed earlier and stuffed them into her mouth to muffle her moans and screams while she came hard. She left the brush handle in her ass but removed the vibrator from her pussy and focused on her throbbing clit. Three more orgasms later, she was spent and felt thoroughly used.

While she was having fun in her room, her bosses were engaged in their own sexually charged fun.

It would have surprised Sylvie to know that Grace, a badass COO by day, was tied to the bed, spread open, and helpless for Mac.

Mac grinned as he set the ice bucket on the night table beside the bed. Taking a cube, he drew tiny, wet circles on her torso until the ice melted. Her body trembled, but it wasn't the ice that caused her to shiver; it was arousal.

"God, Mac, you're driving me crazy with need!" she whimpered.

"Not God," he teased, "but I'm happy you're feeling needy. I intend to take care of that all in good time. Be patient, Gracie."

Grace wasn't feeling exceptionally patient at the moment. Her pussy ached to be touched. But Mac seemed content to continue his seduction as he focused on her nipples and mound with his icy torment.

There wasn't much Grace could do, seeing as Mac had fashioned his ties into straps to restrain her by her wrists and ankles. The more she begged, the more he seemed determined to make her wait for a more intimate touch.

Eventually, one of the ice cubes made its way along the slit of her swollen labia. The heat from her desire melted the cube quickly. Mac grinned as he selected another piece of ice and slipped it inside her, where it disappeared almost instantly.

“Oh, fuck! That feels so fucking good!”

Inspired by her obvious enjoyment of his wicked teasing, Mac repeated the titillating act three more times before Grace’s climax ripped through her body.

“Fuckkk!”

Mac laughed. “Well, if you insist. I’m more than happy to fuck you.”

Leaving her helplessly restrained, he rubbed the tip of his cock along the opening of her dripping pussy before pushing just the head inside her.

“More!” she pleaded.

“Greedy slut! I’ll give you more when I’m ready.”

His hands grabbed her hips so he could control just how much of his cock he was giving her. Watching her face flush with arousal as he teased her mercilessly was so sensual.

Soon enough, he felt the need to pound into her and did so without any warning.

“You wanted to feel my cock inside you? Well, I’m going to pound your sweet cunt until my balls let loose and fill your slutty pussy with my cum! That’s right, take my cock like a good girl! Oh, fuck, your pussy feels so amazing!”

Mac plunged into Grace repeatedly until she came, trying hard not to scream too loudly. Once he felt her pussy spasm, he joined her and shot spurt after spurt into her tight, pink wetness.

Moments later, when their hearts stopped thumping like drums in their chests, Mac untied Grace and kissed her softly. “I love you so much. I hope I wasn’t too…”

“Stop. It was perfect, exactly what I needed.”

You’re perfect; you satisfy every need.”

After turning off the light, Mac held his amazing wife and thanked the universe for bringing them together.

The following day, Grace planned an outing at Tivoli Gardens. Instead of the big thrill rides, she dragged Mac on after their wedding, they enjoyed rides meant for children, such as the Vintage Cars, the Little Dragon, and the Animal Carousel. They also made time for DJ to explore the crawling tubes and play islands of Rasmus Klump’s World, a fun play universe for children of all ages. Afterward, they dined at the Tivoli Food Hall, which boasted fifteen food stalls, including pizza and burgers.

“Are you sure you don’t want to ride the Daemon roller coaster?” Mac asked before they headed back to the hotel.

Grace smiled and said, “Nope, I’m good.”

Mac shrugged, surprised Grace wasn’t clamoring to go on her favorite ride in the park. But he was grateful he didn’t have to go upside down.

They finished the day with a swim in the pool on the roof, after which Sylvie took DJ back to the room so Mac and Grace could enjoy a couple’s massage. It was, Grace thought, the perfect end to the perfect day.

“There’s only one thing that could make this day any better,” she thought out loud as she got ready for bed.

“Oh? What’s that?” Mac asked, sipping a cup of tea.

“Anal sex.”

Mac spat out his tea; that was the last thing he expected her to say. “Aren’t you exhausted from the day?”

Grace pouted. “Well, if you’re too tired to fuck my ass, McKinley…”

“Don’t you McKinley me,” Mac said, picking her up and tossing her on the bed playfully. “I’m certainly not too tired to enjoy what you’ve offered me. But I’m sure you won’t mind if I take a taste of your sweet pussy first.”

“If you want to lick my cunt before you take my ass, I won’t argue,” she said crassly.

Mac’s cock twitched as his sophisticated wife disappeared, and her wild side came out to play.

“Lick it? Fuck no; I’m going to devour it.”

He took his time getting there, planting soft, wet, seductive kisses along her neck, the curve of her jawline, across her ample breasts, down her tummy, and over her bare mound before finally letting his tongue dance along her drenched slit.

“Mrs. Stewart, you’re incredibly horny, it would seem. Your nectar is flowing like honey.”

“Mr. Stewart, shut up and eat me.”

Needing no further encouragement, he used his talented tongue to part the swollen pink folds, thoroughly coated with her slick juices. Her moans of pleasure prompted him to flick her hard little nub and dip the tip of his tongue inside her. He alternated biting and sucking, causing her hips to rock and her back to arch. Her breath became ragged as her orgasm seemed to dangle in the air for a moment. He inserted two fingers and located her G-spot, sending her over the edge.

It was as if electricity rippled through her body as he set off the first of her many climaxes. He continued to feast upon her as if his very existence depended on it, making her cum again and again until she begged to be fucked.

“Oh, did you need something else?”

“I need you to lube up my ass and fuck it,” she pleaded.

“Well, how can I resist a request like that?”

She shook her head. “Not a request; a demand.”

“Even better, my sweet whore. Put that ass in the air for me so I can get it ready for use.”

She did as he asked and felt the cool liquid on her puckered star. Using his thumb, he massaged it in before adding more. Once she was well lubricated, he spread copious amounts of the anal gel on his cock and pushed the tip against her rosebud.

It took some effort to get the head inside her, but once he did, he paused for a moment so Grace could get used to the feeling before he began thrusting.

He moved slowly at first, gauging whether the noises she was making were from pleasure or pain. When he deduced they were a little of both, he paused.

“Don’t stop!” she cried out. “I need you to fuck my ass.”

“I don’t want to hurt you, but I’m in the mood to pound your ass hard and deep.”

“God, yes!”

Mac grabbed the lube and poured a little more on her ass and around his cock. Then he grabbed her hips and continued thrusting as her luscious tits bounced.

“I’m a dirty, little whore who needs her ass fucked hard!” Grace hissed through gritted teeth.

“You’re my whore, and I’m gonna hammer your ass until I fill it with my hot load!” he replied as he rammed into her ass.

He reached under her to find her swollen clit and massaged it with his thumb while plunging his hard shaft into her tight back door.

“Fuck! Your ass is so tight; I’m so fucking close!"

“Me too!”

Grace bucked back against him as her pussy gushed all over his hand. She did her best to muffle her screams with her pillow as Mac let go and flooded her ass.

He pulled out and dropped beside her, panting as though he’d just run a marathon, and pulled her into his arms.

“I fucking love you, Mrs. Stewart! You’re my whole world, my everything.”

“Mmm, I love you more, Mr. Stewart,” she purred as she nuzzled her cheek against his chest. “You make every day a beautiful adventure of lust and love. I’m so lucky to be your wife.”

Kendraafoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kendraafoxy

“I’m the lucky one, baby.”

As if on cue, their baby began to fuss.

“I’ll get him. He’s probably just wet; he went down a bit earlier than usual.”

“You’re my hero,” she said as her eyes closed.

When Mac came back to bed, Grace was right where he’d left her, fast asleep. He smiled and drew the covers over her. “Sleep, my beautiful darling,” he whispered as he climbed into bed beside her and quickly joined her in slumber.

 

Chapter Eighty-Two

The next few days flew by. Mac and Grace spent their days in the Copenhagen office working alongside Kiersten Jorgeson, who headed up this division of Stewart Enterprises. She’d taken over for Frederick Flemming nearly two years earlier and was outperforming Mac’s expectations.

“The financial reports have been outstanding, Kiersten,” Grace said, praising her. “We are so impressed with your client retention and new growth numbers.”

Kiersten blushed. “I’m glad you are so pleased. Initially, I wondered if McKinley and Frederick had made the right decision, putting me in charge. The staff seemed reluctant to embrace me as their leader. But Frederick was so supportive in his words and actions that things eventually fell into place. I run a tight ship here, but I make sure the employees know that I respect them and am willing to listen to them.”

Grace smiled. It was a secret thrill to her that this arm of the company was doing so well under a woman’s leadership. That fact wasn’t lost on Mac.

“I have men with far more years of experience who struggle with the concept of hearing what their staff has to say. Sometimes, Grace needs to remind them that many of the best ideas come from those who are in the trenches and can see the bigger picture.”

“She’s right about that,” Kiersten replied. “I have a weekly meeting where I invite anyone interested to come and share their thoughts on things we are doing well and areas that need improvement. I find that making these sessions optional avoids grumbling among those who don’t have anything to offer and don’t want to waste their time in another meeting.”

“This is why we’d like to offer you a raise and additional stock options. You’ve proven your worth to our firm and should be aptly rewarded,” Grace informed her.

Kiersten was delighted to be recognized and grateful for the additional compensation. Knowing her bosses paid attention to her performance and success felt good.

Mac and Grace ended their week in the office with a lavish reception in the Rotunda at Nimb Hotel to reward the staff for their success. Grace was stunning in a tea-length black dress that featured a scooped back that dipped to the small of her back. She was a vision to behold, her gown paired with four-inch silver pumps, gray pearls, and a silver clip to hold her hair off her face.

“We don’t have to stay long, do we, darling?” Mac murmured in Grace’s ear.

“We can take our leave around nine, using our baby as an excuse to duck out a little early.”

“Good, because I want to see what the shoes and the jewelry look like without the dress.”

“You’re incorrigible. Don’t ever stop lusting after me, okay?”

Mac laughed. “As if that would be possible.”

He made love to her that night, slow, sweet, and tender. Gentle fingers skimmed along her skin while soft kisses on her neck and shoulders seduced her.

“You’ll be patient tonight, Grace. I need to take my time with you,” he explained as he nibbled a trail down her tummy to her bare mound.

“Mmm-hmmm,” was all Grace could muster as a reply. She felt like she was floating. Since she hadn’t imbibed at the party, she knew Mac’s sensual touch was causing this euphoric feeling.

His tongue probed and teased her wetness until he slipped a single finger inside her. She moaned softly as he nibbled her clit as the digit moved in and out, driving her insane. The slowly building orgasm was almost too intense to stand. Her need was so great, and she felt her patience growing thin. Mac sensed she couldn’t wait much longer, so he added a second and then a third finger and stimulated her G-spot until her back arched and her climax ripped through her body as she drenched his hand.

Mac fed his coated fingers to her provocatively, then offered his cock to her. “Make me wet and ready to slide into you,” he commanded.

She opened her mouth, eagerly, licking and sucking his cock with a sexual hunger that had him nearly cumming in her mouth. He pulled out and chastised her for being a wicked little vixen.

Spreading her legs, he entered her with one, slow, deliberate thrust and watched her eyes roll back in her head.

“Oh, God, yes,” Grace whispered hoarsely.

He pinned her wrists on the bed and moved inside her at such a leisurely pace she thought she might die of need. But she didn’t rush him; she let him control the movements and surrendered to him.

Her soft, wet walls enveloped his manhood and felt incredible. As he bent to kiss her, her arms still in his grasp, he felt his balls become full and tight. “I’m going to fill you with my seed, my sweet darling, and make you see God.”

Her climax was a delicious series of waves, taking her breath away momentarily as he quickened his pace and came along with her, emptying himself inside her. It was exactly what they both needed.

Afterward, they lay together as their breathing returned to normal and their heartbeats slowed. “That was incredible,” Mac whispered as he kissed Grace’s temple. “You are such an incredible lover.”

“The feeling is mutual,” she purred. “Now that I’ve seen God turn off the light and cuddle with me.”

Mac grinned in the dark as he held her. He loved how they could enjoy both the rough and the tender.

 

Chapter Eighty-Three

On Saturday morning, Grace and Mac took DJ for a stroll and toured the grounds of Tivoli Gardens, taking in the scenery and the scent of the beautiful flowers. Sylvie stayed back to enjoy the pool and some much-deserved time to herself. She made sure to take her romance novel with her to enjoy poolside. She could always return to the room early if she got a little hot and bothered.

In the afternoon, Bjorn arrived to take the Stewarts and their nanny to his house for a home-cooked dinner.

His wife, Majken, prepared Frikadeller, which were savory pork meatballs served with brown sauce, potatoes, and cabbage.

“This meal is fabulous!” Grace gushed.

“Thank you! It was lovely to use my skills in the kitchen again. I love staying at home with Grace Marie but miss cooking and baking. I hope you’ve left room for dessert. I’ve prepared Bjorn’s favorite, Risalamande. It’s an almond rice pudding with warm cherry sauce.”

Bjorn’s face lit up. “Majken typically only makes this for Christmas dinner. So, this is a real treat for me.”

After dinner, Sylvie kept the little ones occupied while the adults enjoyed tea and conversation. Grace was pleased to see Mac relaxed and enjoying himself. He discovered that he had more in common with Bjorn than he anticipated. Majken was also interesting to talk to and shared several recipes with Grace to take home to Claudette.

They stayed several hours until it was clear that both Grace Marie and DJ were tired. Mac thanked their hosts for a lovely time and gave Bjorn another generous tip once he returned them to their hotel.

“That was a lovely way to end our time here in Copenhagen,” Grace sighed after she put DJ down for the night.

“They are good people. There was a time when I would have scoffed at the idea of having dinner with a chauffeur and his wife,” Mac admitted. “I was pretty snobby before you came along, Grace.”

“You’re a different man now. McKinley Stewart would have never dined with ‘the help,’ but Mac understands that people are people, regardless of status. And, yes, they truly are good people. I enjoyed this evening even more than the reception at the Rotunda.”

“I did as well if I’m being honest. Thank you for making my life fuller and richer. And for helping me to see that life is more than suits and boardrooms.”

As they got ready for bed, Mac continued. “If you recall, it was Bjorn who helped me not to be afraid that I didn’t know everything there was to know about you before we got married. I will always be grateful for his words of wisdom.”

Grace grinned as an idea popped into her head. “Do we have any time tomorrow before we leave?”

“Yes, some. Our flight doesn’t leave until the afternoon; why?”

“There is one more thing I want to see before we leave Denmark.”

Mac smiled and grabbed his phone so he could text Bjorn.

Are you available in the morning?

Bjorn answered quickly.

Ja, but I thought your flight was in the afternoon.

It is, but Grace has one more thing she’d like to see before we go.

What time shall I pick you up to see The Little Mermaid statue?

I should be annoyed that you know my wife so well. But I’m pleased you understand her desire to see the statue again. Is 9:00 convenient?

Ja, I will be there. I will bring some pastries that Makjen insisted on making for your departure.

Thank her for us. And thank you, Bjorn, for being a good friend.

I am pleased to be your friend, Mac.

The following day, Mac watched as Grace introduced baby DJ to the statue of The Little Mermaid as they stood on Langelinie Pier.

Sylvie was more interested in her phone, but Grace didn’t mind. It was her son that she wanted to see the bronze statue with which she felt connected. “Your daddy initially brought me to Denmark on business, but we fell in love and returned to Copenhagen to get married. This statue of The Little Mermaid is one of my favorite landmarks in the world. Every morning and evening, she swims to the surface from the bottom of the sea and waits for a glimpse of her beloved prince. I’m lucky that I found my prince on land. Some day, when you’re older, we will come back to visit again. And we will bring your baby brother or sister with us, too.”

Mac frowned and tilted his head. “Is there something I should know?”

Grace beamed and grinned from ear to ear. “Yes,” she said joyfully. “I’m pregnant.”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments