Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"“We must set each other free. You may have a new best friend in the future, and so may I. We are no longer bound to be exclusive best friends." Laura stepped towards Dorothy and embraced her, leaning down for a kiss. <p> [ADVERT] </p> "Or exclusively friends.”"

It was the summer after I graduated high school. Laura and I had gotten together on the Fourth of July, and had been inseparable for several weeks since then.  It was absolutely incredible.  We spent almost all our time together. Sexually, I still hadn't gotten my cock in her pussy, but we did everything short of that, including lots of dirty talk.  She loved to tell me her fantasies about her friend Laura while I ate her out, as well as hearing about my cock-eating experiences while she gave me one of her excellent blowjobs.

But our relationship was doomed: she would take off for college in Europe in 3 weeks, not to return for years.  I was in love, couldn't bear the thought of life without her and basically sabotaged things by being unwilling to accept the reality.  We ended up arguing and taking a break.

After a week without her, I finally snapped out of it and realized how stupid I was being.  She could easily end up being the greatest woman I would ever know. If it was going to be over so soon, why was I wasting time not being with her? Time was running out.

I told her how she'd been right and I'd been wrong.  I apologized for being possessive.  I told her that I loved her - not in the way that demanded we stay connected while we couldn't - but enough to set her (and myself) free.  I told her I couldn't imagine wasting the chance to spend time together while we could.

"Please come over, now," was her only reply.

When I got to her house, there was a note on the door telling me she was in her room.  I knocked.

I opened the door and saw her fumbling with her music system, as Billie Holiday's rendition of "All of Me" began to play. She reclined sideways on her bed, one knee up.  

She was naked.  Except for a giant red ribbon and bow wrapped around her.  It almost took my breath away: those impossibly long, strong legs, that long hair cascading onto the upper curve of her pink-nippled breasts, that loving smile marred only by eyes tinged red from crying. 

She started to talk but the music was a little too loud, so she got up to adjust the volume way down, then resumed her position, a little awkwardly but in a cute way.

"I've missed you so much.  I want you to take me.  All of me.  I am so ready for you to make love to me."

I didn't want to rush the special moment.  Well, actually I did want to rush right into it, but somehow restrained myself.  We kissed furiously for a couple of minutes while I stripped off my clothes, and did some work on her breasts, reached down with my hand to massage her vulva and vagina, and paused.  After all, for emotional purposes, she was a virgin when it came to intercourse (and, well, so was I).  I asked, "Are you sure you're ready?"

"Yes! Be gentle, but please take me now."  She lay back and spread her legs, smiling.  I moved myself between them, rubbed my cockhead around her juicy opening as I'd done many times now, except this time I slowly started to push it in for real.

Our eyes were locked.  "Okay so far?" I asked.

She nodded and groaned loudly. "Oh, yes!" I kept pushing - slowly, but all the way to the hilt.  Her exquisite, hot, snug, velvety smoothness enveloped my penis for the first time. It felt almost as if my whole being, not just my manhood, was inside her  The feeling was incredible, even better than a mouth.  Plus having our whole bodies pressed together in a way that doesn't happen during oral sex.  This really was the culmination of everything.  Blowjobs were great, but there was nothing else like this.

"Everything all right?" I asked as our pelvic bones finally met.

"Yes! This is so beautiful!  I couldn't imagine a better first time!  I love you so much!"  And she leaned up to kiss me.  We made out for a long time while we gently rocked our bodies together, figuring out together how the rhythms of intercourse worked.  With all this excitement I only lasted a few minutes and warned her that we needed to pause, or else I would cum. 

"Don't stop! I want to feel you cum in me!"  So I did. And it was amazing, injecting my load deep into her body, in a way that made me feel more united with her than I ever had with anyone.

She hadn't cum yet, though - and, bless her, she didn't fake it.  Once I got overly sensitized, I pulled out reluctantly, replaced my penis with my fingers in her tunnel, and went down to eat her out.  For the first time I tasted pussy juice and semen mixed together, and this delicious combination made me eat hungrily, slurping my goo out of her.  This drove her wild, and within about half a minute she was cumming too.  

She pulled me up for a kiss and tasted the mixture on my lips and mouth.  Through tears, she giggled, "Two great tastes that taste great together!" echoing the famous candy commercials.

We kissed tenderly for quite a while.  We thanked each other for such a wonderful first time, both saying how it was everything we'd ever hoped for.  

She said, "I want to give you something."

"What do you mean? You just gave me everything?"

"No, there's more.  You are such a wonderful, giving, gentle man, and I only get three more weeks with you."

She continued, "For these next three weeks, you have a free pass with me.  Any time we're alone, you can have sex with me any time and any way you want.  I can say no anytime ... but I don't think I will, as long as you're respectful.  Do me, screw me" - I couldn't believe she was talking like this - "to your dick's content. Even if it's five times a day. Who knows when either of us will find another person as nice to be with, so let's do it as much as we can."

"How about now?"

She smiled, pinched her thumb and forefinger together, and drew them across her lips, a gesture indicating they were zipped shut.

"I have a pass?"

She slowly and emphatically nodded her head up and down, then rolled me on my back and climbed on top of me.  We had sex on and off for several hours, trying every position we could think of: her on top, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie.  We tried a scissor position, her on her back with a leg up in the air, which penetrated her really deep and had me bumping against her cervix.  I would later learn many women find that uncomfortable, but it sent Laura near the edge, though not quite to orgasm.  

We figured out that she came the most easily laying relaxed on her back in good old Missionary, her legs pinned back as my pelvis rubbed against her clit on each thrust.  She had two more orgasms that night, and I had three more.  Oh, to be eighteen again!

For most of August, we spent all our days together. There wasn't as much time for fun as in July, since she had a lot to do in preparing to leave the country for so long, but I helped her pack and prep, and I cooked for her while she worked on paperwork.  Fortunately, there was still time for lots of sex breaks.  We fucked like rabbits, in every position and all the passion of two people with just a few days left to live.

We both knew we wouldn’t live like this for long. The end was coming.

And what a spectacular end it would prove to be.

The day before she was to fly out, her once-again-best-friend Dorothy threw a going-away party at her place.  Dorothy's parents clearly had some money.  Their house was swank, with a great view across the valley, a trophy kitchen, and a big hot tub. We were invited to spend the night in one of their spare bedrooms after the party.  

It wasn't a big bash, just fifteen or twenty of Laura's closest friends.  Obviously Dorothy and I were the top of that list.  It was nice seeing everyone again - sort of like one last, bonus graduation party - and it certainly felt good hearing people say they were glad Laura and I'd gotten together and what a great couple we made.

The party had started in the afternoon, and by 9:00 everyone had left except Laura, Dorothy and myself.  Dorothy opened a bottle of wine and poured 3 glasses.  Laura suggested we take a dip in the hot tub.  When we got there, we saw that at some point she'd snuck off and set up a bunch of candles around the hot tub.  The room was warm with the glow, even with the lights off.  Incense was burning.  I could see and smell a big sage smudge sitting on the edge of the tub, next to one of the candles.

Laura somberly said, "I've called you both here for a ceremony to send the three of us into the world.  Let's get in."

She started disrobing, not even bothering to turn her back.  "We won't need swimsuits."

I knew that Dorothy, a sassy and spunky girl, wouldn't need to be asked twice to skinny-dip, and she also stripped - also not bothering to turn her back.  Anyway, now I got to finally see Dorothy's whole wonderful petite, curvy body - perky tits, round butt - in the buff, and I wasn't disappointed.  Heaven knew I'd imagined Dorothy like this enough times, but I tried not to think about it too much, both because I loved Laura and because I didn't want an erection to spoil things.

I followed suit.  That is, I followed without a suit.  

The three of us stood in the hot tub, the women's breasts above the waterline, nipples erect, but our waists underwater, though my cock was dangerously close to the waterline.  

"We are here to celebrate the end of things, and the beginning of things," Laura declared.  "We leave the small world of our high school and our town, and release ourselves to the big broad world.  We are free, we are no longer bound by immature ties to this small place ... and its small-minded people."

VicttoriaBorunys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VicttoriaBorunys

She held up the sage.  "We must also cut our ties to each other."

She touched the sage to my shoulder.  To me, she said, “We will always love each other, but we are no longer bound to love each other exclusively. I will take other partners, and so will you.  We are happy for each other and we are not jealous.  We are free."  

She handed the sage to me, and I touched it to her shoulder.  "These new freedoms take effect immediately, and we commemorate them with a kiss."  She moved in to embrace me, and we kissed briefly, using our tongues.

She stepped back, took back the sage, and touched it to Dorothy's shoulder.  “Dorothy, We have always been best friends, and we will always have a special bond.  But our lives, too, now go in different directions, and we must set each other free.  You may have a new best friend in the future, and so may I.  We are no longer bound to be exclusive best friends."

She stepped towards Dorothy and embraced her, tipping her head down for a kiss.  "Or, exclusively friends. I wasn't ready for you last Fall, but I am now.”  

As she had done with me a moment before, she tongue-kissed Dorothy for a moment.  It was a beautiful sight, these two lovely women kissing and embracing, their breasts pressed up against each other, Dorothy's tucking in just below taller Laura's.  I wasn't sure where Laura was going with this, but my dick was going somewhere - upward - in a hurry. 

Laura stepped back again, handing the sage to Dorothy. “Finally, there is a third bond to be broken.  I know something has been holding you back from each other, out of your common respect for me."  

She smiled broadly.  "You may consider this mutual restraint broken.  I know you both like each other. You are both free to enjoy each other.  Please commemorate your new freedom with a kiss.” 

Dorothy embraced me closely, squishing my nearly-erect penis against her belly, her breasts and nipples against my chest, and smiled as we kissed politely on the lips.  "A real kiss," Laura demanded, placing her hands on her hips, her breasts wobbling.

Dorothy and I looked into each other's eyes, acknowledging our mutual attraction, and made out for a few seconds.  Laura giggled, "And whatever else you two want to do tonight."

Dorothy squealed with delight and jumped up, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling herself up.  Partly buoyed by the water, she was able to wrap her legs around me, pulling herself in so her vulva rubbed against my now very hard manhood. She kissed me harder, gyrating her hips against it.

Laura threw the sage over to the side of the tub, declared "WE are free!" coming in to wrap her arms around both of us and joining the kiss.  Three faces squished awkwardly together, three tongues darting back and forth.

I moved my face back so the two of them could continue to kiss. Or, so I could watch them kiss.  Laura started kissing Dorothy behind the ears as I held her up in the water, then worked her way down Dorothy's neck, over her scapula and down to one of her lovely round breasts.  

Dorothy threw her head back in pleasure.  "Oh Laura, I've wanted this for so long.  I didn't think I'd ever get the chance."

I moved toward the edge of the tub and set Dorothy up on the ledge.  Laura moved between her legs, kneeled on the bench, and resumed sucking on Dorothy's olive breasts.  After a while, moving her hand to touch Dorothy's pussy, first massaging then slipping in a finger.  Laura pulled her finger out and sucked on it, going "mmmm."  

Dorothy jumped off the bench into the water and motioned for Laura to have a turn up on the edge.  She pulled one of Laura's long legs out and sucked on one of her toes.  Then Dorothy licked her way along the underside of her arch, prompting a tickly giggle from Laura, continuing over her ankle, across her firm calf, behind the knee and along her inner thigh.  

Before she reached Laura's pussy, however, she angled up around her bush, kissing and licking her way up her belly to her swaying breasts.  Sucking one pink nipple, then the other, into her mouth, Dorothy pulled off and moved her face in front of Laura's cunt, pulling her still-extended leg over her right shoulder.

Dorothy eagerly ate Laura, who moaned loudly and steadily.  After a few minutes of this, Laura tensed up in a very vocal orgasm.  She jumped back on the water, bent down to kiss Dorothy and told her how glad she was they were finally doing this.

Nodding towards me, Laura said, "Thanks for letting us catch up on some old business.  But I don't want you to be left out.  You and Dorothy have some catching up to do."

Dorothy smiled at me and gave me a big deep kiss, scented from my girlfriend's cunt, putting her hand on my pecker and gently stroking it underwater while I reached out to massage her lovely breasts.  Then she said, "Mmm, I've wanted this for a long time," motioning towards the edge of the tub.  As soon as I got up on the edge, she wasted no time burying my rod down her throat.  Laura got behind her and massaged her breasts from behind while she worked.

Before long Dorothy pulled off, turned her head back to kiss Laura again, then climbed up on me, and lowered herself onto my cock.  I bent my head down to suck on her amazing puffy brown nipples.  Laura came up behind Dorothy, reached a hand around to her belly, and lowered it to her clit, rubbing it steadily.  Dorothy moaned and even screamed a bit. She hadn't quite cum when I could take it no more, and exploded inside her.

With Dorothy on the edge of orgasm, Laura moved her to the edge of the tub and directed for me to get between Dorothy's legs.  I moved in to slurp all my cum out of her dripping orifice, keeping eye contact with her all the way.  

Dorothy opened her mouth in astonishment and started uttering "Ahh... ahhh... ahhh," rhythmically and gasping "That... Is so... Nasty...  Beautiful..." between breaths as she clamped her legs around my head and convulsed in orgasm.

I moved back, not realizing right away that Dorothy wasn't calming down much from her climax.  Laura, perhaps better tuned in to her best friend's state, moved in and took my place, making oral love to Dorothy until, a couple minutes later, she had yet another orgasm.

"Don't... Stop... Yet!" I moved in to join Laura in Dorothy's lap.  Together we took turns slurping the mixed juices out of her tunnel, tracing the contours of her brown-tinged labia with our tongues, cleaning my cum off the hairs matted along the sides of her folds, and wrapping our lips around her clitoris.  Sure enough, a couple minutes later she climaxed again!  It would be one of the few times in my life that I would encounter a woman who was truly multiorgasmic.

Now she finally stopped writhing around and came back to earth.  She kissed Laura and thanked her for making this experience happen.  "And you," she said, kissing me, "are quite a nice surprise too."

Dorothy sat up.  "You two lovers have been going at it for half the summer." Taking note of my returning hard-on, she continued, "I want to watch you do it. Let's go to the bedroom."

Laura laid on the bed with her legs open.  I climbed up and slipped right in, taking long, slow strokes.  Then I grabbed her ass, holding her tight and rolling onto my back, still inside her. I don't have many "moves," but that is one I am good at.  

She dangled her melons in front of my face while I worked on them with my lips and tongue.  All this time Dorothy sat in a chair on the side of the room, just watching and gently playing with herself.  This all went on for quite some time, since I'd already cum once and now had some lasting power.

I flipped us back so I was on top again, and Dorothy took this as a cue to join us.  She started sucking on Laura's left breast, then laid next to her and kissed her for a long time while Laura and I continued our slow lovemaking.  Eventually, Dorothy got up and straddled Laura's head, facing me.  I could see Laura's mouth working on Dorothy's protruding clit, and then I deep-kissed Dorothy.  

This brought me to the edge and I streamed my last-ever load into Laura.  I was able to keep going for another half a minute, and just long enough bring Laura to orgasm before I had to pull out.

Dorothy dropped her head down to Laura, forming a 69 position, and licked my cum out of her, and then she came too.

We all laid on the bed together, expressing wonderment and shedding a tear or two at the beauty we'd all just experienced and the love we'd shared.  The three of us agreed this experience had made us stronger, more confident, and free to take on the world. Who knew what challenges and disappointments we each might have, but we would always have this.

And just in time:  The next day Laura would fly away forever, Dorothy would get in her car and drive to her new college on the other side of the country, and I would also attend my own college orientation. I had no idea that tomorrow I would meet a guy who would become a close friend - and who would, some years later, introduce me to anal sex.

I was about to start the next chapter of my life. Little did I know how many twists, and turns, and lonely nights it would involve, but I've always been grateful how my time with Laura helped prepare me for it.

 

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments