Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"I had my cock almost pressed up against my own lips, ready to cum into my mouth ... <p> [ADVERT] </p>when my dorm room door opened suddenly."

It was my first year of college.  Early spring day, trees beginning to bud.  Just after lunch.  

I had at least an hour before my roommate would come back from classes. So I decided to indulge in one of my favorite leisure-time activities: pleasuring myself!

I got some good porn going, pulled off my pants, and put my hand to work. 

So far I'd had no sexual - or even dating - luck as a Freshman.  Maybe I hadn't fully recovered from my passionate summer with Laura, with whom I'd fallen deeply in love. I'd known it had to end when she went overseas for college.  But it was taking a long time to get over her.

That summer had ended in the most amazing sendoff: a hot-tub threesome with Laura and Cindy, her best friend. I thought back on that explosive night often.  Including right now.  As I got pondering the hot memory of Cindy eating the same pussy I'd spent the summer enjoying, I felt the need to eat myself, at least, as well as I could.

I lay on the thin carpet and flipped my legs back over my head, hooking my feet under the edge of the bed frame.  I gently relaxed until my cock was almost touching my lips, which I still could just barely do at that age.  My one-eyed monster was staring me in the face, and I licked a fat drop of precum off the end. Mmm.  I so wished I could actually get it in my mouth. 

Or even better, get someone else's in my mouth. If I couldn't have pussy, cock would suffice. My thoughts shifted from Laura and Cindy to Matt and Ron, two buddies whose semen I'd separately sampled in high school.  I would love to fill my mouth again with that phallic flesh, and then its pulsing protein product.

Well, at least I'd be able to taste my own cum soon enough. After a few minutes of alternately licking myself and then stroking myself while I backed off to let myself breathe, I found myself getting more excited. Not quite able to pull this off using just my lips, (oh, so close!) I started to stroke myself with my hand, preparing to fill my mouth.

And then, the door to my dorm room opened. 

Fuck!  I thought I'd locked it!  I heard, "Oh shit! Sorry dude!" and the door closed quickly again.  

How had I forgotten to lock it? I hadn’t heard a key in the lock, and my roommate was in class, so I figured it must be one of the neighbors. 

Which one? I couldn't place the voice as any one of them.

Suddenly, I realized the voice had sounded like my roommate's baseball teammate, Eric.  In my current condition - naked on the floor, penis erect with precum dripping off the end - there was no way I could chase him down and beg him to keep my confidence. 

So I did the only thing I could do. I finished the job, shot a tasty load in my mouth, and swallowed it down.

Still, I was terrified of Eric's discovery getting around. If he told anyone else on the baseball team, it would get around school very quickly that I'd been caught sucking myself.  Getting caught simply jerking off might not be a huge scandal, but this would get people talking.  Everyone might joke about wishing they could suck themselves, but it's just not something anyone ever got caught doing.

The next day, I bumped into Eric on a quiet corner of campus.  I felt awkward - but ready to beg and bribe for his silence.

Fortunately, he opened with, "Listen, I'm never going to tell anyone what I saw yesterday. Like everyone says, 'If I could do that, I'd never leave the room.' "  

"Haha, well I still leave the room," I replied nervously, quickly adding, "But, you know, the hope of getting it from a girl springs eternal."  

"Hey, listen...just to let you know, I mean it when I say, I won't tell anyone..." He paused and lowered his voice further. "I sometimes do it too. So we're even."  

"Really? And yet you leave the room. At least for practice and games."  

"Haha ... look, actually I was kinda glad to see you do that, so I know I'm not the only one. Feels good to tell someone I KNOW I can trust with the info."

"Yeah, cool. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one too." 

"Um ... I wouldn't mind seeing you do that again.  You could watch me too, you know, compare notes"  He held up his hands.  "I'm not gay or anything, though."

Or anything? Fine. Count me in.  "Sure."

"Cool, so you want to do that sometime?" he asked. 

"Uh, well, how about now?" I replied. "I mean, John's in class the next couple of hours before practice."

"Right now? Okay, yeah. Let's go."  

Of course, I’d be thrilled to self-suck in parallel with another guy and “compare notes.”  But I sure hoped it didn’t end there. Why barely - but not really - lick your own dong next to someone else, when you could simply get proper deep-mouth blowjobs from each other? And God knew, I was getting sexually desperate.

Given the I'm-not-gay denial he'd already expressed, I didn’t have a ton of hope he'd go for it.  But even if he didn’t, watching another guy blow himself right next to me would be hotter than hell. I'd still take it over blowing myself alone.

On the other hand, I wondered if that statement was just cover.  Sometimes the most vocally homophobic guys are the ones who secretly want it, so maybe there was a chance.  I knew I'd have to go about it tactfully and carefully, and not rush things.

As we walked back, I could see the hard-on poking his shorts out a bit.  As we walked - no one was nearby - he quietly asked, "So...how much can you get in your mouth?" 

"Well, barely any.  Sometimes I can lick the whole head, but I can only barely get my lips to it."

"I can get about an inch past my lips. Basically the head."  This surprised me, because although Eric was fairly tall and athletic, he was on the beefy side, not that thin, and really didn't look like he was that flexible.  

"Wow, that's great!  I only wish I could do that." 

We got back to my room and stripped without a word. 

I was stunned when his wang sprang from his shorts.  Now I understood how he could get his glans fully in his mouth.  His dick was huge!  Not any bigger around than my average-sized unit, but it was long.  The longest one I've ever seen in the flesh (as it were), before or since.  Maybe nine inches, if I had to guess.  The fact that it wasn't very thick made it look even longer than it was.

Now I really wanted to get that snake in my mouth.  Sure seemed a shame if he only ended up with it in his own mouth. Here we were, two guys, stripping naked and staring at each other’s raging hard pricks. The only other times I'd done this, it had ended up with blowjobs. The only thing standing between us and real pleasure was some arbitrary, "I'm not gay," bullshit.

And once my pants were down, his eyes never left my weiner.  C’mon, why *wouldn't* we?

We started with me demoing my abilities for him, bending my legs over my back and hooking them under the bed frame as usual. 

AmandaLuxxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaLuxxe

Once I started swirling my tongue around the tip, he said, "Wow, that is SO cool to see what it looks like from another angle.  Just look at you licking your own prick! That is fucking awesome to watch.”  In a lower voice, he added, “Nice looking cock, by the way.”

After another minute, he asked, "So...uh, can you cum from doing this?"  

"No, I wish!"  I rolled back.  "Can you?  I can't believe how long your dick is!  I wanna see how far you can take it."  

As he was getting into position to show me what he could do, he answered, “I almost came from this once, but as soon I got close to cumming I tensed up and couldn't finish."  

As I suspected, he was not especially flexible, being a somewhat bulky guy, but his long schlong made up for it.  He got the head past his lips almost immediately.  I was at a loss for words as I stared, his lips and tongue working their way around the glans, his legs gently rocking as he incrementally got his shaft deeper, eventually a full couple inches of it past his lips.  It was exquisite to watch.  

And also excruciating, because I wanted him so bad right now.  Watching his lips work their magic on his rod, I pictured myself bending down to help him, my lips joining his, our tongues working together, my mouth eventually replacing his. I'd never thought about kissing another guy before, but I was having a fantasy about it now - right in front of the guy.

Somehow I didn't dare try it, though.

No words had been exchanged in a while, just me watching him suck himself.  I was so excited, I had a couple drops of precum on the end of my unit.  Absentmindedly, I wiped them up with my finger and licked them off.

That got his attention.  "Did you just lick your precum?"

I stammered, "Hey, you're licking your own precum right now."

"Okay, good point.  So you ever drink your cum?”  

"Well, yeah, usually. It's right there, so why not? I mean, it's not like I'm drinking someone else's cum."  

Bashfully he admitted, "Well okay, I do too."  He unrolled back to a normal position, giant antenna of a dick sticking up, and said, "God, I can't believe I'm fucking telling you this!  Please promise me you won't tell anyone!"

"Of course I won't."

After a pause, I added, “And it doesn't taste bad."

"I know, right?  I don't know why some women freak out about tasting it."

"Do you swallow it?" I asked.

"Well...yeah, usually.  I mean it's already in my mouth. Can't complain about women spitting it out if you do it yourself."

Now we were getting somewhere. He had admitted to cumming in his mouth, drinking his own cream, liking the taste, and even swallowing it!  Now we just had to substitute dicks in that equation.

Still, I decided to let that settle for a while before pushing things further.  Could I get him across the line?

I got next to him and we both worked ourselves orally next to each other for a few minutes.  Sometimes one of us stopped and watched the other from this bizarre angle.   

Just watching his mushroom head disappear in his mouth briefly and then pop out, and his tongue licking all around it was driving me wild. Damn, my desire to suck that thing was getting to me again.

Time to try moving things further.  "Even you can't cum from that, huh? Too bad we can't quite give ourselves real blowjobs, huh"  

"Yeah, I haven't had a real one in a long time...wish I could get one."  

"I know how you could get one."  

"What, you got a trick to get it in deeper?"  

"Well, um, no.  Not into your own mouth, anyway"  

He sat up again.  "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Dude, are you talking about blowing me? I told you, I'm not gay!"  

Maybe that had been too much.  "Sorry man, don't want to make you do anything you don't want to.  Just saying I could help you out. But not if you don't want to."

He didn't push back against this, just didn't answer.  I assumed this meant he was contemplating it.

"Look, you don't have to do me back if you don't want, and I will definitely never tell anyone." 

He stopped to think, my eyes glued to his generous unit. 

Finally, he smiled nervously and said, "Well, a real blowjob does sound way better.”

"I can't believe I'm doing this," he added, surprising me by going first, kneeling before me, and taking me in.  

Clearly, it was his first time. It wasn't the best blowjob ever.  At first, I had to remind him to watch his teeth. But he caught on fast.  And like he'd just said, even not-the-best-blowjob-ever is ten times better than anything you can do to yourself.  Maybe twenty times better. 

I was pretty overworked by what we'd done so far, and not surprisingly I came quickly.  I thought he would pull off at the end, but to his credit, he kept sucking and swallowed it all, just like he said he did to himself.  It felt awesome.

I moved between his legs to return the favor.  But before I could take it in my mouth, I had to savor the sight of this amazing unit.  

As I mentioned, the shaft wasn't that thick, but the spongy head was another story.   At the end of this impossibly long penis was a disproportionately sized glans.  Absolutely huge.  This would end up being the greatest penis I'd ever encounter, though I didn't know it then.

Obviously, my first order of business had to be working on that tasty plum on the end.  I started by licking it, scooping up the viscous drops of precum that had leaked out while he'd blown me, swirling my tongue around it many times.  

Then I kissed it, first on the end, then planting kisses all around the head.  

I went to full blowjob mode, doing some serious sucking on his flesh-tube. I pushed my lips down over that giant head, enjoying the feeling as my lips passed over the edge and onto the impossibly long shaft, and took it in as deep as I could, then started working my mouth up and down, taking the longest strokes I could muster.  

He seemed to appreciate the effort.  After all, this might have been his first rodeo, but it wasn't mine. He moaned that it was the best blowjob he'd ever gotten. 

Soon he was shooting copious jets of protein drink into my anxious mouth.  I kept my lips wrapped around that big gorgeous thing as long as I could.  I was in heaven.

Then he pulled out of my mouth abruptly. I could see the post-orgasm regret on his face.  “Oh shit.  What the fuck did we just do?"

"Sorry, man.  I thought you were okay with it."

I backed off and gave him a moment.  More calmly he said,  "Okay listen, you didn't make me do it. Obviously, I consented.  But...look, I don't even want to talk about it.  Just let me get dressed and out of here."  

He left with a desperate, pleading look on his face.  "Please don't tell anyone about this, ever."

"Oh, believe me, I won't," I shot back, as he stepped out and quickly closed the door behind him. 

I just tried to put this behind me.  And for a few months, I did.  But eventually, he would have a surprise for me.

 

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments