Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I had just slept with two lovely women: fleshy Indian-American beauty Lena, and her athletically built roommate Val. I had been lying in bed with Lena when Val came home expectedly - and, not knowing I was there, accidentally revealed to me that their friendship had extra benefits. We ended up having fantastic three-way sex, collapsing in a pile on Val's bed.

Then, moments later, we heard the lock turning in the outside of the apartment, followed by it creaking open and slamming shut.

It could only be Francine, their other roommate, who had the other bedroom.  

But that didn't make any sense.  Francine's boyfriend had come home today from an extended summer in Europe, and she was supposed to be staying at his place tonight. Right now she should be having vigorous reunion sex.  Not walking into her apartment, sobbing.

Yes, sobbing.  She walked right into the bedroom where we were, declaring, "That motherfucker broke up with me!"  Then almost immediately followed, by, "Oh shit, I'm sorry!" as she saw bodies in the dim light, smelled the room, and realized there had been sex going on.  I think I heard her mumble, "I'm supposed to be the one having sex tonight!" as she stepped back out of the room.

The door burst open again.  "Wait a minute, what the heck is going on?  You're both here!? It smells like sex... oh my God, are you having a threesome?"

Lena explained the situation.  Apparently, her "arrangement" with Val was news to Francine too, even though it had been going on for a year under her nose.

"You guys are so lucky, having all this sex tonight.  I've been saving myself for John for four months, and he dumped me!  I know... he's an asshole and I'm better off without him, so good fucking riddance, I guess.  I just wish that bastard had let me take his dick with me.  Oh, except it's probably diseased after he fucked every American skank in Europe with it.  Argh, I can't stand this!  I might have to go rub one out right now."

Ever direct, Lena said, "I don't think that would be okay." 

Francine looked suddenly chastened. "I'm sorry. That was really inappropriate."

Lena's voice softened.  "Because you should let us help you."  With that she got up off the bed, and walked over to Francine, planting a big kiss on her lips.

Francine swooned in her arms.  "Oh my God. I've never kissed a girl before, but I don't care right now. That feels good. Don’t stop.”

Lena resumed her kiss, unbuttoning Francine's blouse, then kissing down her neck, over her clavicle, and down to her generous breasts as she reached back and unbuttoned her bra.  She took one nipple, then the other in her mouth, slurping loudly as she did so.

Like her roommates, Francine was a full-figured woman.  A bit shorter than Lena, and with a wider posterior.  Like Lena, she was soft where Val was hard.  She had bob-cut brown hair and was quite nice-looking, I'd always liked her.

As a person too. We'd had a couple of tough classes together, and had become serious study-buddies the previous year.  Still, I'd considered her off-limits because she'd always been in the aforementioned long-term relationship with John, her high school sweetheart.  Obviously, this had now changed.

I pinched myself at the scene in front of me.  How could this be true?  What started off as practically a dream - fantastic sex with a beauty who really wanted me - who really wanted me! - was turning into an encounter with not two, but three beautiful plus-sized women.  One full and brown with whom I'd just had an amazing sixty-nine session, one hard and blonde and fascinating in her own way, and one soft and sweet whom I'd always dreamed about asking out. 

I'd have been thrilled not only to have sex with any one of these beauties, but I'd also be happy having a relationship with any of them. I'd already cum twice that night, but thank God I was just twenty-one. A night like tonight could certainly bring me back for a third round, if not more. 

Val had now gotten out of bed too, unbuttoned Francine's skirt from behind and pulled it down, licking across the top of her ass just above her panties, then around to her front, squeezing in under Lena.  

RoseStarlight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseStarlight

I stood up - in all this craziness, somehow Francine hadn't realized who else was in the room and came over, looking her in the eyes.  "What? Joe?" I looked into her smiling face, leaned in, and kissed her gently on the lips, which she returned fervently, as Val got her panties off and started licking her.  Now she had three mouths on her.

Moaning, "mmmm," of approval, Francine motioned for us to move to the bed.  Val got between Francine's legs and resumed licking. 

Lena and I kissed and fondled each other while we watched, then she whispered, "she really, really needs a cock in her tonight. Especially yours. She's always wanted you. Go get her."

By this point, Val and Francine had gotten into a sixty-nine with Val shifted to the top.  I moved to the end of the bed and gently slipped myself into Francine, an inch from Val's mouth.  After a moment of this Lena whispered to Val that they should leave Francine and me to ourselves, so she moved over to the other bed with Lena.

Meanwhile, I bent down over Francine, looking into her eyes.  She said, "Oh, Joe, I've always wanted this."  We kissed deeply while I kept my cock sliding in and out of her down below.  I bent my head down to suck on her breasts, licking and squeezing her nipples vigorously.  I was dimly aware that Val and Lena were kissing and masturbating each other on the other bed, watching us intently. But I was focused on Francine.

I flipped her over so she was on top, and worked on her beautifully low-hanging breasts with my hands and mouth. She rocked her generous hips, rubbing her clit on my pelvic bone, and before long she tensed up and came enthusiastically.  A minute later so did I. We lay there kissing for quite a while.

At Lena's and Val's encouragement, I ended up spending the night in Francine's room, then having another nice session with her in the morning.  

Although I'd enjoyed the spectacular sex with Lena, and would have found it enjoyable to continue dating her, as I'd suspected, it was a one-night affair. She was a bit of a free spirit - ironically, exactly what I liked about her - and didn't want to be tied down. Sure enough, the next week I saw her taking another guy home. Despite a twinge of envy for the guy, I suppose I was honored to have broken her losing streak. 

Anyway, it didn't make me too jealous. As compelling as all three of these generously proportioned women were physically, it had always been Francine I'd really wanted to be with - but who hadn't been available until this night.

Francine and I went out happily for a couple of months.  We had plenty of great, straight sex.  We never got together with Lena or Val again; Francine said she had enjoyed the encounter with her roommates on that exceptionally horny night, but it had been enough to satisfy her curiosity. She had no bisexual inclinations beyond that - and wasn't thrilled about mine.

Unfortunately, my bisexuality did ultimately cause us problems.  It shouldn't have; that didn't make me any less faithful, and believe me, I had no interest in straying.  We had a fair bit in common, enjoyed each other’s company, cared about each other, and still had great sex. That was all I needed. Just because a person is attracted to both sexes doesn't mean they need to be with both all the time; it doesn't make me more demanding of threesomes than anyone else.  

But knowing there was a side of me that a woman couldn't satisfy seemed to gnaw at her. She believed my openness to both meant that I needed both.  I couldn't seem to get through to her that sex with guys had mostly been a fallback when I couldn't be with a woman.  I was enthralled with her, and perfectly satisfied being monogamous.

After a couple of months, she simply couldn't stop expressing her anxiety, bringing the issue up more and more often.  We had frequent fights about it and eventually broke up. 

Of course, knowing I'd been rejected by a woman out of jealousy and narrow-mindedness made me hungry for a bold rebound encounter with a guy. 

Be careful what you wish for...

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments