Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was a lovely summer wedding, with beautiful weather: the dream of every bride.  

The reception was held at a veterans' hall nearby, with alcohol flowing freely and a small group of college friends among the attendees.

My other friends were all coupled up, but it was nice to just hang out with them and have fun.  No expectation of getting laid.  Heaven knew it had been a long time, though: nearly two years since I'd been with a woman, but that wasn't in the cards tonight, so I put that out of my mind and just had a good time.  

I enjoyed chatting with Stan and Linda, a lovely and happy couple, as I had many times in the past.  I'd had a few classes with Stan, an amiable, shorter, good-looking guy.  He'd been with Linda for a few months, and he was a lucky man for it.  

Linda was always bubbly and outgoing.  Looks-wise, her face had this lovely creamy quality, with caramel-brown skin (she is African-American) and deep brown eyes I could stare into for hours.  She, too, was short - and also a bit round, which very much appeals to me. Both her face and her personality were warm and beautiful.  I would never try to wrest her away from Stan, but I certainly envied his luck in finding her.

Late in the evening, the band went into a slow number.  My other friends all got up to dance, leaving me alone at the table for the moment, but I didn't mind.  Good opportunity for a bathroom break.

As the song ended, the band announced they were going to play another slow piece, but insisted on everyone changing partners to "mix it up."  From the dance floor, Linda stuck her arm out towards me and cocked a finger in my direction, beckoning. 

I walked over, put my hand on Stan's shoulder and asked in a mock-formal tone, "Mind if I cut in?"

He put his own arm back around me, in a more friendly way than I might have expected, and jokingly said, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do with her."

We started dancing with a little space between us, but she pulled herself in so she was pressed gently against me.  I had to admit it felt really nice being up against a woman's soft body, even if she was Stan's girlfriend. Somehow I managed to keep my composure and avoid getting an erection - because she definitely would have felt it pressed against her belly if I had gotten one.

Linda said, "I just couldn't stand to see you sitting at that table alone, Joe. You're such a great guy. When we get back in the fall, I'm going to work on finding you a date."

I thanked her for the compliment, and she leaned her head against my shoulder for the rest of the dance.  I enjoyed not only the feeling of Linda up against me, but the prospect of Linda finding me someone to go out with.  She was well-connected, and if anyone could matchmake for me, it would be her.

As the reception came to an end, Stan and Linda offered to let me crash at their motel, a couple of miles from the dance hall. I hadn't actually reserved a place of my own, since I was a poor college student and the few motels in the small town were already booked solid anyway. I had shown up at the wedding and reception without any real plan for the night, except to drive home if I was sober enough, or sleep in my car if I wasn't. The latter was definitely the case.

They said they'd gotten a room with two queen beds anyway, so there was plenty of space.  As the designated driver, Stan had limited himself to two drinks, which by this time had worn off.  Linda and I, on the other hand, while not completely plastered, were plenty tipsy.

I thanked them profusely (no doubt in that overly demonstrative way that drunk-ish people do) all the way over to the motel.  

As we were climbing the outside stairs to their room, Stan joked, "Hey, don't worry about it. We can screw anytime."

“Don't let me stop you."  Making a lewd jerkoff gesture, I joked, "I'll just take care of myself in the other bed,” as Stan put his key in the door, opened it and turned on the light. 

"Uhhhh ... looks like there is no other bed,” said Stan nervously as we followed him in. 

Maybe they thought they'd booked a double-queen room, but this was definitely a single king.  Not the worst thing in the world: given the situation, in my condition I could easily just sleep in the recliner in the corner that looked like it hadn't ever been cleaned.  It would still beat having Stan drive me back to my own car to sleep in.

Linda sweetly said, "Well, I guess we'll just have to share." As she said this she flicked the light back off (which actually improved the look of the budget room). She wrapped her arms around me and started kissing me.  Stan came up behind her and fondled her chest from behind.  

I broke off the kiss, much as I enjoyed the feel of her soft gentle lips on my own, not to mention her warm tongue starting to enter my mouth. The taste of alcohol on Linda's breath made me wonder about consent. "Whoa, hang on.  Linda, are you sure this is okay?"  

"It is okay," replied Linda softly. "We talked about it earlier."

"Wait, what? You planned this ahead of time?" I asked, dumbfounded.

“Well, not exactly," said Stan. "But we did talk about the possibility before Linda had any drinks. Enough for her to say she wanted to go through with it if it happened."  My own slightly impaired brain couldn’t come up with a reason why it wasn’t okay then.

He added, laughing, "And by the way, we really did think we had two beds.  But, we are happy to have you in ours."

I noticed the word "we" in that last sentence, though I wasn't sure it meant what I hoped it did. I was thrilled to simply be getting together with a woman, but a bi threeway was even higher up the fantasy pyramid.

Linda leaned back in and we kissed again.  Stan resumed his breast massage on Linda, then let one of his hands drift down over her rounded belly to her pubic zone.  He started rubbing her mound through the front of her dress, provoking moans.  The back of his hand brushed against my cock.  

I very gently pushed my groin in a little bit to test his response, my hard shaft gently bumping up against his wrist.  

He pushed back a little bit, moving up and down and stroking me slightly through my pants with the back of his hand.  As I was caressing Linda's ass with one hand, Stan shifted sideways slightly to rub his hardened dick against my hand.  

Linda noticed.  "Mmm, glad to see you two are getting along."  She somehow unzipped and shimmied her dress down to the floor in a single fluid motion, then unclasped and threw aside her bra, revealing two spectacular breasts. I mean bigger than grapefruit, sporting large, dark nipples.  

I just had to suckle on them.  Stan had the same idea, and we found ourselves next to each other, each working on one.  I relished for a moment the wrinkly skin of her areola, the firm stud in the middle, the soft compliance of the mounded flesh beneath. 

Together we pulled down her damp panties, and we both found our hands together working on her well-slickened pussy.  I'd almost forgotten how much I enjoyed the feeling of those soft folds, and discovering the font of moistness within. 

"This is nice, boys, but we won't have much fun with your pants on.  You need to be naked too."  

Obedient, we were both naked in an instant, with our manhoods sticking straight (if that's the right word here) out.  Stan's was maybe a tad bigger than my six-inch unit, with a provocatively flared head.  The very sight of it sent even more blood flowing to my own member.   I wouldn't mind wrapping my lips around that big meat, even if Linda was my greater desire that night.

BigCockMaxineTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BigCockMaxineTS

Linda dropped to her knees and sucked my cock in, then Stan's, then started rubbing them together, having gotten them both nicely lubed up.  The feeling was incredible.  I could tell Stan liked it too.  

I took a moment to lick Linda's juices off my fingers, savoring the tangy taste I had missed for so long.  Stan leaned in, grabbed my hand and sucked a couple of fingers into his mouth, not unlike a cock.  My lips inches away, he pulled his mouth off my fingers and started kissing me.  Linda, clearly not THAT drunk, was on top of the situation. "Good for you, Stan.  I'm proud of you."  I guess they had talked about this in their fantasies.  Maybe it was something that turned her on, but he was unsure about?

Well, Stan was sure about it now.  He really got into the kiss.  It was only a few months since I myself had first kissed a guy.  That first time, having not previously fantasized about it much, I had been surprised how intensely erotic it was.  Stan reached behind and grabbed my ass, pulled my body towards him, our penises pressed into each other's bellies.  Then he backed away a little bit so he could stroke us both together.  Once again I was amazed at the primal masculinity of a man’s body pressed against mine as his tongue pressed into my mouth.

"Stan, do you want to try that ... other thing?"

Hesitantly, Stan dropped to my knees and looked at my cock, as if inspecting it for possible dangers.  He took it in his hand and tentatively stuck out his tongue to touch the tip.  Nothing bad happened, so he started licking around the head.  Still, nothing went wrong. So he took the head between his lips a little bit, then pulled off again.  

Realizing he still hadn't died of dick poisoning, he finally took it in his mouth.

"Yay!" Linda squealed as she jumped up and down (her big melons bouncing vigorously) and clapped her hands together.  "That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen! I love it!" she beamed.

She rubbed herself for a couple of minutes while watching, still standing, then climbed on the bed.  "Stan, come up here."  He kneeled next to her head, and she took him between her juicy lips.  As much as I might have enjoyed sharing that cocksicle with her, I was even more captivated by her generous, beautiful body.  I sucked her spectacular breasts briefly, then kissed my way down her lovely belly to her juicy garden.  

I kissed, licked and gently nibbled her skin all the way down, not skipping over her rounded belly like most guys would, but taking in every quivering inch.  Down below, I continued to be captivated by her beauty: an adorable pink clitoris and juicy pink opening, wrapped by spectacular pink-and-ebony labia, and framed by a trimmed but lush bush of tightly curled black hairs.  Good enough to eat.  Which I did, with gusto. My God, it was better than the chocolate-dipped strawberries they'd served at the wedding reception. Fewer calories, too.

Having been so long since I'd tasted a pussy, the memories (not to mention Linda's copious juices) came flooding back. Having maybe gotten a little sweaty on the dance floor, her womanly scent was potent, filling my nostrils and making me hungry for all of her. I hooked my arms under her thighs and pulled myself in tight, sucking her little clitty into my mouth and working it gently with my tongue, then licking up and down along her labia, sticking my tongue in her hole, sucking the labia into my mouth.  Not one of those lovely ladyparts escaped my oral attention.  I even licked her asshole a little, a first for me, and not unpleasant like I'd feared.

After a few minutes of this, she motioned for me to lie next to her on the king bed.  "I've always wanted two guys in me. Take me, boys."  She climbed on top of me, sinking her silky sheath over my pole, first sitting upright.  

I had to admit, I’d almost forgotten how wonderful the sensation is of a woman’s snug, moist, warm tunnel wrapping me in its embrace. And Linda looked absolutely majestic from where I lay, towering above me. 

Stan disappeared for a moment, then returned, smearing lube over his penis.  I felt a couple of cold drops land on my balls.  Linda leaned down to get ready for his entry, her lovely cantaloupes now in my face.  I was happy to get more time with them.  

This was heavenly, but was about to get even better.  As Stan slipped gently past Linda's anal gate, her weight shifted and she gave a groan that shook the thin walls of the room.  And then I felt the most amazing thing: the end of his rod sliding along my own shaft, on the other side of her membranes.

Wow. Even though we were in different orifices, the walls separating us didn't feel much thicker than a condom.  It was like we were rubbing our cocks together again, except this time it was warmer and slipperier - since we were doing it inside a warm woman.  I had never imagined sensations like this.  

It was like I was having sex with them both at once - if awkwardly. There was a bit of disconnect trying to get a rhythm rocking all three bodies together, but no one cared.  Linda had the multiple stimulations of two cocks plunging in and out of her, her clit rubbing on my pelvis, and my mouthwork on her breasts.  

In a few minutes, she was cumming vocally, her body shaking like jelly as she did.  Stan came next.  Feeling his shaft pulse against me - through Linda - sent me towards the edge, and I came a moment later.  We collapsed, with Linda rolling off to one side and Stan to the other, leaving me in the middle.

I sure liked the idea of sleeping next to naked Linda, but since she was snoring almost instantly I let her be.  Guess the alcohol had caught up with her.  Before I knew it, I had drifted off too.

A few minutes later I woke up to the most pleasurable feeling.  A hot, wet mouth on my cock.  It wasn’t Linda. 

Stan, being fully sober, was still fully awake - and fully horny. Hey, if he wanted to explore this cocksucking business some more - and with the bonus flavor of Linda's juices on it - who was I to stop him?  I let him go on for a couple of minutes, not exactly letting him know I was awake. Then I finally stirred to flip around so we could suck each other at the same time.  After all, I hadn't sucked him yet, and still wanted to.

We mouth-massaged each other for some minutes.  I came first, but being the good sport that I am, I kept working on him.  It took him some time, and this being his second ejaculation of the night, it was a small load, but of course still tasty.

I flipped around and we kissed again, gently massaging each other’s penises as we twirled each other's fluids together with our tongues.  We fell asleep that way, with remnants of cum in our mouths.

Sometime in the middle of the night, Linda snuggled up against me, kissing me gently and pressing a breast against me. Not a bad way to spend the night, wedged between the two of them. 

This had been wonderful. As much as I liked sucking guys, and as much as I liked sex with women, an even bigger fantasy had been to combine the two, driving a woman wild with passion as she watched me and another man pleasure each other before we turned to her.  Like so many fantasies before, it was even more sensational than I'd imagined. 

But it had happened with someone else's girlfriend, and it was just an encounter.  I was really anxious to have an actual girlfriend again - or at least to go on more than one date with a woman. 

Love without sex is terrible, but sex without love leaves something to be desired too. Even the most fantastic sex in the world.

Which, honestly, I had just had.

 

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments