Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"I had recently fulfilled my fantasies by trading blowjobs with my friend Matt ... but he had pursued me. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Could I have the balls to make the first move with a guy?"

“Hey, here’s something we could watch,” said my buddy Ron.  And then he started up a porn movie.

It was a Friday night, in the second semester of my senior year in high school.  Ron had invited me to his place, to hang out.  This was not unusual in itself, but this time his parents were out of town.  And Ron had somehow gotten hold of a six-pack of beer.  Well, that was all I needed to know!

I figured since there would be beer I shouldn't drive home, so I told my parents I'd spend the night at his house.  After getting there and the usual shooting of the shit, we ordered pizzas and decided to sit down and watch a movie.  It turned out to be a sci-fi futuristic flick, not great but fortunately not terrible, maybe seeming better than it actually was because we each downed a couple of beers while watching it.

I had not necessarily anticipated the night being sexual, which was a good mental place to be. Not that it hadn't crossed my mind though. In the fall I'd traded blowjobs with my friend Matt a few times, which started with him pursuing me, making jokes about giving each other "dick massages." At first, I thought he was joking but soon we were taking turns blowing each other in a hot tub, followed by a wonderful 69 back in his apartment.

Matt and I got together a couple of times after that, but then he started going out with Sarah. Everyone knew they'd make the best couple, and everyone turned out to be right. That put an end to my oral encounters with Matt.  I wasn't jealous or anything - heck, I had been the one who finally pushed him to ask her out, and we'd only done it because no women were around.

But I was still horny. As Ron and I hung out I tried to keep sexual thoughts from taking over, but the mental image of him naked and erect had popped into my mind a couple of times.

The thing is, my experience with Matt had been initiated by him. That made things a lot easier. I was still terrified of being the one to cross The Line. You know what I mean: straight guys making the leap from just hanging out, to something sexual. Someone has to make the move, take the chance, step over the line to test the waters with the other, somehow letting on that they're interested. Once you do, there's no going back.

Funny how bi female porn often shows this with women, one somehow talking the other one into experimenting, or outright seducing her. Bi male porn always shows the guys just suddenly kissing or blowing each other with no preamble.  If anything, it's a bigger leap across that line for guys, with even more at stake if the other is unwilling.

I knew that to really be a man, at some point I would need to step up and ask for what I wanted. Did I dare cross it tonight? Well, suddenly here was Ron firing up a porno.  That was a start, though lots of straight guys watch porn together and nothing happens.

By the way, if you're thinking this is one of those stories where one guy “accidentally” starts up a bisexual movie to test the waters with the other guy ... no, it isn't.  I had my work cut out for me.

It was just a regular old porn flick, with each of the first couple of scenes featuring a guy fucking a really hot and of course unrealistically receptive woman.

I could see Ron's dick straining against his jeans, which I was starting to find distracting. I wondered how it must look without any fabric constraints, erect in the air, the curved outline of the head demanding my attention ... and drawing my mouth to it.

Thanks to my recent experiences with Matt, I now knew what dick tasted like, what it felt like to look at it up close and put it in my mouth, not to mention the feel of a man's pearly fluid spurting into my mouth. The experience of knowing what it had not sated my curiosity; it had made me want it more.  I could vividly imagine all these things with Ron. Seriously, I had to swallow, there was so much spit in my mouth. But so far I had no indication that he’d reciprocate. What to do?

I shook my head a little bit, and tried to "straighten" up my thoughts by talking about the hot, busty redhead currently on the screen, sucking the guy off with her big pendulous tits dangling down.  Both of us agreed she was beautiful, and wished we could be that lucky guy in the movie.  

Ron said, "God, I wish that was my cock in her mouth, instead of his.” And I formed a mental image of his cock sliding into a mouth.  But not her mouth.  My mouth. 

I still needed a little more time to work up the courage, but I more or less resolved at that instant that I would have to be a man and go for it tonight.  Maybe I could blame it on the beer if things went sideways.

To test his mood, I ventured, "You know, after this is over we're both going to have to take turns beating off in the bathroom."  

"Yeah, but I get to go first. I won't be able to wait," he responded.  

To that, I replied, “I won't either. I might have to go in there at the same time.” And into my head popped the mental image of us both stroking off into the toilet together ... both of our loads squirting out into the bowl at the same time and swirling around together.  

My voice probably shaking a little bit, I said, "Well, no one else is here, and we both know we're going to whack off, and we're going to see each other do it. Why wait until the end of the movie?" He smirked nervously a little bit.  I wasn't sure that was a yes, so I took a chance and stood up, quickly stripped off my jeans and underwear. Fortunately, he immediately followed.

We caught each other’s eyes looking at the other’s cocks, but said nothing. We sat back down and, hesitantly at first, started stroking ourselves.  I tried to mostly look at the screen and just steal glances, but of course seeing a real cock in the flesh was infinitely hotter than a pornstar’s cock on the screen.  

So at this point, I couldn't stop thinking about Ron's willie exploding its semen-bomb into my mouth, but I still didn't have the courage to reach over and try anything with him.  We were just sitting there, stroking ourselves, staring at the screen and trying not to get caught looking at each other.  We were right up against the line, no doubt about it, but we still hadn’t crossed it - this was still straight-guy circle-jerk territory. I would have to push us over.

A lesbian scene came on next.  Every guy's fantasy, right?  That helped break the silence again, as we both started talking about how hot this was, and how there's nothing sexier than two women together.  I don't know why we men are all wired to go crazy for the idea of two women together - and I've heard women on many occasions ask guys why - but we do. We just do.  It's hardwired.  Of course I feel almost as strongly about seeing two guys together, but I wouldn't say that out loud.

The scene had started off with the brunette consoling the blonde on a relationship with a guy that wasn't working out.  Typical setup for these scenes, it led to the brunette saying maybe she didn't need a man right now, and tentatively kissing the blonde.  

Resisting at first, she opened her lips after a moment and started kissing back, and things proceeded from there. As usual, lesbian porn scenes often include this critical - and hot - “crossing the line” moment, but bisexual porn almost always skips over it? As if two regular male friends suddenly sucking each other was the most natural transition in the world? 

The women were kissing passionately, then working their lips down each other's necks in turn, then peeling tops off, then the blonde sucking the brunette's dark nipples. I could see light from television glinting in a drop of precum on the tip of Ron’s cock.  

That did it for me.  This was the instant of truth.  I needed to cross the line RIGHT NOW, or the moment would be over.   Time to be a man.  

Okay, so maybe what I did wasn't that courageous, kind of lame really, but it worked. I said, "Hey, I better have some tissue if I’m going to do this," knowing I'd otherwise cum all over his mom's couch. So I leaned over to grab some.  The thing is, the box was on the end table at Ron's end of the couch, so I had to lean across him.  Somehow I executed the move perfectly. I half-stood, half-leaned across him, just so that my cock brushed against his. 

As if in slow motion, I felt the side of my cockhead rub against the side of his cockhead, the ridges passing each other and our shafts continuing to touch. Best of all, the angles and distance worked out just right, so that my cock remained in contact with his, rubbing slightly back and forth a little, for the couple seconds it took me to pull a few tissues out of the box. I grabbed an extra one just to prolong contact for an extra second or two.

As everyone says, it suddenly felt like an electric current was going through my body, starting with my cock where it touched his.  Oh my fucking God, did that feel great.  If he recoiled I was ready to make it look like a beery mistake and say "oops, sorry about that, man," but I didn't have to. In that beautiful slow-motion instant when our penises touched, his eyes rolled back and he let out a deep, long moan.

I’d done it! My awkward ruse might not have been the most courageous way to do it, but I’d crossed the sexual border, and it seemed like he was into it! I said, “Is this okay?”  He seemed unable to speak, and just started moaning again as I rubbed gently back and forth.  

Finally he said, “Yeah. It’s fucking awesome."  

Emboldened, I breathily asked for more. “Can I touch your cock?” reaching out my hand.  

“Yes,” he breathed, and I wrapped it around his dick, starting to stroke it gently.  He moaned again and said, "Wow, that feels so much better than my hand," and reached out to stroke my cock in return. 

There was no going back now.  Only forward.  I had pulled him across the line, and he'd come along, landing us solidly in the bi-land. 

And that meant pursuing what I really wanted: his cock spewing jizz into my mouth. I figured if he’d reciprocated even this far, and even if he didn't want to do more than this to me, I could get away with blowing him. My hand still on his member, I knelt down in front of him.  “Can I suck it?”

“Really? Oh fuck yeah! You mean it? Oh God, yes. Please!” His eyes got huge as I licked his cockhead, taking in the glob of precum.  Boy did that taste good!  I opened wide and took in the first couple inches of his throbbing prick.  Unlike with Matt, who’d just gotten out of the pool when I blew him, Ron’s taste was stronger, maybe precum lightly mixed with a little tanginess near the slit that I suppose had been a couple drops of dried pee. Zesty, not unpleasant.

SofiMoka
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiMoka

I pushed back over the head a second time, savoring the sensation of my lips slipping past the crown and going deeper.  This time I went several inches down his cock, the head banging up against the back of my mouth and my nose up against his bush.  Ron’s scent lacked the note of chlorine like when I’d sucked Matt, but the musk was much stronger. 

The mixed taste/smell of precum, skin, sweat and pheromones was unbelievably intoxicating, overpoweringly primal - and above all manly.  Anyone who thinks of man-on-man sex as somehow effeminate is a fucking moron.  If it's true that man and a woman complement and offset each other’s attributes, then two men together are like masculine-squared.

I pulled off for a few seconds to check in with Ron.  With an almost-crazed look in his eyes, he said, "I've always wanted to try this.  Can I?”  He got down on the floor and took me in his mouth as I nodded hungrily.

I wanted him to do me, but I was still hungry for his manhood too.  I moved down onto my side so I could take him in.  There we were, 69ing (always just about my favorite position, whether with a man or a woman), stroking our lips over each other's cocks, responding to each other's movements.  

Although time slowed down during this ecstatic moment, really it probably only lasted about sixty seconds before his body started to tighten up, followed by him blowing his eagerly anticipated load in my mouth.  I kept my mouth clamped around him, and held him there with my arm wrapped behind his butt, while he pumped. I swallowed every drop.

He had paused in sucking me while he spewed.  Would he get cold feet now that he’d cum? Would I end up having to stroke myself to climax? 

No.  He said, "That was fucking great.  I can’t wait to drink yours.”  He put his mouth back on my cock and started sucking again.  Meanwhile, I licked up some more cum that was dripping off his head, and then his balls, which made him moan again.  His moaning sent me over the edge.  I shot jet after jet into his mouth, and he kept on sucking.

We both rolled back a bit from each other and didn't say anything for a while.  This had all happened so fast the lesbian scene was still playing on the TV.  Finally he spoke up.  "I never thought I'd really get to do anything like that, but it was awesome."  

Pausing, he continued, "I mean, I've thought about it before, but never thought I’d actually do it.  I mostly like girls, but you see any fucking girls here?” 

“I don’t see any girls here, fucking or otherwise, except on the screen.”

He continued - maybe too emphatically - "I'm not gay … it's not like I want to kiss another guy or get fucked in the ass.  But there's nothing wrong with us helping each other out, right?"

The conversation turned back to the two elegant beauties still on the screen, pleasuring each other and exposing their beautiful feminine bodies.  Both our cocks started hardening again right then. Which was hard not to notice because our poles were still near each other’s faces.

He added, “Thanks for starting that.  That took balls.  Uh, so to speak.  I wanted to, but could never have made the first move.”  And then, “Wanna do it again?"  As he was saying the words, he reached out and touched my cock, gently stroking it to full hardness again. 

No longer possessing any inhibition about this, I moaned in agreement and started to stroke him back.  We masturbated each other slowly and gently for several minutes, at one point in sync with a beautiful woman doing the same to a guy on the screen.  As we did, we were both quietly but freely moaning in pleasure.  

Speaking of balls, this time I finally started to pay attention to a man’s balls for the first time, dangling in front of my face.  I touched them, cupped them, rolled them around gently, sniffed them.  Since we were in the reciprocal position, he did some of the same to me.  It felt great.  I started licking his balls, even sucking one into my mouth.  

Fun, but I was starting to crave dick again, so I licked back up his shaft.  Then I put his penis in my mouth, slowly moving my lips over the head and all the way down the shaft in a single steady but insistent movement, this time enjoying the taste of dried cum and spit as I went. He returned the favor.  It took a few strokes for each of us to fully clean the other's tool, and the act of doing got us both moaning a lot more loudly than before. 

Before my earlier encounter with Matt, I'd pictured myself sucking cock many times, but never had I imagined the sound of the other guy moaning, and the audible dimension of it made the whole thing even more erotic.  We were pleasuring each other so powerfully, I didn't want it to end.

And for quite a while it didn't end.  Since we'd both cum a few minutes before, we each had a lot of lasting power.  At this point, we were still sucking each other slowly, with gentle and in and out strokes, taking a breather every once in a while to slowly run our tongues down each other's penises.  We were in no hurry now.  

I couldn't believe how much in sync with each other we felt.  That's one of the beauties of 69, especially with a guy: there's something beautifully mutual about how you can respond to each other's ministrations, trading moves back and forth, sometimes playfully and sometimes more deliberately.  If one of you starts getting close to cumming, the other can back off a little bit to give him more time (meanwhile himself getting closer to the edge, knowing his partner’s almost there).  

We continued our gentle sucking for quite some time, until eventually our breathing became more ragged and our sucking became more insistent.  Even through this, the mutuality continued, and we somehow rode each other's mouths until both our bodies tightened up.  

I exploded in his mouth, and at almost the same instant he did the same to me.  For a few glorious seconds we each felt the power of our own orgasm, spewing jet after yet, at the same time the other spewed jet after jet of their own pleasure-juice into our mouth at the same time.  We both sucked and sucked until we each had to pull our penis back from the other’s mouth because the sensation got too intense.

This had been a long slow burn, and neither of us wanted it to end suddenly.  Fortunately, the mutuality continued; his cock dripped out a few more drops, and I gently licked it off, while he did the same to me.  We lay there side-by-side on the rug for a few minutes, trading licks and cock-kisses, and talking to each other about how awesome it had been (while "reminding" each other it would even be better once we were finally with a woman). 

Honestly, this had been such a tender and intimate exchange that I almost felt like kissing him on the mouth, something I'd never fantasized about but suddenly popped into my head.

But I didn't.  He'd made clear he didn't want to do that.  In retrospect, I think he did protest too much.  Anyway, the urge to do that passed, and it would be a couple of years before I'd actually kiss a guy. Both kissing and fucking a guy would happen to me in due time, but not with Ron.

Both of us were tired by now, so we finally decided to get ready for bed.  Between the beer and the length of our sex session, we both had to piss really bad, and neither of us wanted to wait for the other.  So we both stood next to each other in front of the toilet, dueling pale-yellow streams.

I slept really soundly that night, and in the morning awoke to the feeling of a tongue running the length of my already hard dick.  I don’t know if I was hard from morning wood, or maybe he’d been licking me for a while, but it sure was great.  Ron blew me yet again, and then I returned the favor.  After I came, I moved my dick close to his and ran both slippery poles against each other, enjoying the electric stimulation of our dueling electrodes, before I went home.

Funny thing, the very next week Ron screwed up the courage to finally ask out Pamela, a girl he'd liked for a long time.  Maybe his experience with me finally made him brave enough to do it - or maybe it made him horny enough to do it.  Either way, I guess it made him man enough to do it.  Likewise, taking the initiative that night had made me more of a man.

Anyway, Ron and Pamela went out for the rest of the school year.  By the time they broke up, I was finally dating a girl myself (though not getting the sex I wanted, as is too often the case at that age), so Ron and I never got together again.  But it sure was an amazing night.  And morning.

There's an interesting postscript to this story. While Ron has never attended any of our high school reunions, I did see Pamela at the five-year event. To be honest, I'd always liked her myself: a bit tall and thin, sort of straw-blonde hair, friendly and fun.  We really had a great time catching up on each other’s lives, dancing up a storm, although she was pretty wild on the floor because she was sloppy-drunk. 

We sat down to take a break, and she breathed into my ear that she’d always liked me. I responded that I always liked her too, but never asked her out because I knew Ron liked her more. She smiled sweetly, maybe a bit too demonstratively, and said, “Aww, such a good friend.”  

In her sweaty, flushed state she smirked and whispered a little too loudly into my ear, “And I know HOW good a friend.” She paused, blushed a little more, and breathily stammered quietly, “I know what you two did with each other.” I could see she was hot and bothered now.  “That is the sexiest thing I’ve ever heard of. I wish I could have watched.” I realized at this point that, unfortunately for both of us, she was way too drunk to do anything, even though we both wanted to.  

Wobbling and whispering an inch from my ear now, “Too bad you two never kissed or fucked. He said he wanted to but wasn't sure he was ready to try. I’d kill to see that.”

At that astonishing moment, her friend (and designated driver) Joan swooped in and told her it was time to go home.  

It was just as well.  I’m sure she meant what she said, and if she had been in a more sober state I would gladly have taken her home and had spectacular sex fueled by our dirty stories. But she was about twenty-three sheets to the wind, and it wasn’t meant to happen that night. Or maybe ever. 

But it did help confirm for me that not all women are repulsed or threatened by the idea of two guys pleasuring each other sexually.  Someday, I would get to experience firsthand a woman being turned on by that. Of course, first I had to at least experience being with a woman.

Funny how both of the guys I'd gotten together with had ended up having the balls to ask out their dream girl afterwards.  I was glad for them, of course, even if it meant a dry spell for me. 

Fortunately, a few months after my exchange with Ron, I would have my turn to go out with my dream girl.

 

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments