Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"My first taste of manhood, so to speak"

My friend Matt had just been joking with me about "massaging" each other's dicks. But he'd always cracked jokes about gay sex, so up to now, I didn't take it seriously. It always seemed like he was kidding. Except this time, it didn't seem that way.

It started with him fake-seductively asking for a "tit massage" because his pecs were sore from his morning workout. He was quickly rebuffed that that was no fun, because tits on a guy (if you call them that) weren't an erogenous zone.  So then he asked if he could get a dick massage instead.

Now it was one thing when he'd cracked that joke in high-school study hall the day before.  

Except now he was joking about dick massages in the changing room of the pool at his apartment building.

And we were naked.

Staring at each other.

With full erections.

Didn't seem like a joke now. Still, somehow I wasn't sure - or at least didn't have the balls to try anything.  I mean, I'd never done anything sexual with anyone, not even kissed a girl yet

Not that I hadn't thought about this. I mostly liked girls, but last night I'd had a pretty intense fantasy about sucking Matt's cock ... which now was hard, and pointed at me. So I was both excited and terrified.

Then Matt said we should go swim a few laps in the pool to "cool off" (yeah, right).  Which we did for a few minutes.  And then he said, “let’s go to the hot tub. We don’t need swimsuits in there.”

I hoped no one saw us through the low pool-area fence as we walked to the hot tub enclosure, our boners almost poking out from under our trunks.  Fortunately, the hot tub was fully enclosed within a taller privacy fence, so no one could see us once we were in there. And I'd been at this pool enough times to know that in mid-afternoon, no one else would be using the spa for at least a couple of hours.

I quickly took stock of whether this could still possibly be a joke - or a test.  I didn't see how it could be, so I steeled my mind (matching my already-steeled dick) to not chicken out.

As soon as the door closed Matt dropped his swimsuit, and his full erection sprang out. Gulp.

I faced away from him as I pulled off my swimsuit, not letting him see my hardened member until I walked to the hot tub and slipped into the hot water.  “Dude, don’t be embarrassed about your dick being hard. We’re both men here now,” he said quietly.  The tub was square, and just big enough for one person on each side.  The design forced his legs to touch mine as we sat next to each other.  I hadn’t said anything yet.  

“Look, here's the deal. I like girls, as I'm sure you know. But I don't let that limit me, if you know what I mean.  We don't have to do anything if you don't want to, but ... I would like to. So do you want to?”

I managed to stammer, “Well, yeah, yeah I do want to.  I mean, look at me”  Consent now given, he reached toward me underwater and wrapped his hand around my staff.  I’d never been touched by someone else, and I was amazed how much different - and better - it felt than my own hand.

He stood up, moved himself to sitting on the edge of the hot tub, and motioned for me to do the same. I did, and he reached for my member again.  Here I was, being jerked off by my friend in public.  What if we did get caught?  Could we get in trouble? Arrested? These momentary fears faded into the background as he started moving his hand

I took a closer look at his unit: about the same size as mine, but thicker at the base, which was interesting. The end as more tapered, but the crown flared out, provocatively, temptingly.  I reached out and touched it, marveling at the feel of it in my hand: the girth, the length, the feel:  Despite the hardness underneath, it was so soft!  The skin on the shaft was silky smooth, the spongy head velvety.  As much as I loved jacking myself off, the feel of someone else’s cock in my hand was completely different. I was in heaven already. “Welcome to manhood,” he said in his flirty voice as we held each other’s manhoods.

“Yeah, manhood feels good.  So does yours.”  I retorted.

As wonderful as this was, what had always filled my fantasies - and what I really wanted - was getting that thing in my mouth.  Finally tasting the forbidden flesh. Literally, not figuratively. Also tasting the fluid that would spring from it.

After a couple of minutes of mutual stroking, I slipped off the ledge into the tub and pivoted around so I was kneeling on the bench.  Directly in front of his handsome, pulsing king snake.

As I prepared to take the plunge (as it were), he got a huge grin on his face.  “Cool. I was hoping you'd be okay doing that.  Don't worry, you'll get the same from me.”  

It was at this moment I realized I might have been the one teasing him by being too passive, rather than the other way around.  I decided to be more direct.  “Dude, believe me, I’m into this.”  I looked penetratingly into his eyes.  “I want to suck your big fat dick. I want to swallow every drop of cum you’ve got in there.” 

Still making eye contact, I smiled and added, “and also this stuff coming out now.” and licked the head, getting in a nice big taste of that precum, which was almost oozing out, not just a drop on the end like most guys.  I took a few more licks, cleaning up much of the trickle, and started to lick his balls.  Then I paused to whisper, “holy shit that tastes good.  I can’t wait to find out what your cum tastes like.”

At this, he moaned and his eyes rolled back.  I slid my now-slippery lips slowly and deliberately in a single glorious stroke past the tip, over the crown ridge, and down the veiny, increasingly thick shaft.  Finally, I reached my limit, but I had taken in most of his length, and that seemed to be enough for him.  He was moaning lightly and steadily now. I started back up the shaft, to where my lips were just touching the head, and swirled my tongue around the hole, where precum was still trickling out steadily.

My mind was spinning from the combined smells and flavors.  There was, of course, his gooey precum.  The clean-skin taste of the cock itself. The scent of a man, unmistakeable even after showering and being in the pool. All mixed with a whiff of chlorine.  It was intoxicating cocktail (so to speak), and it got me moaning as much as he was.

I think my directness a moment before had emboldened him to be more vocal, his breathing ragged but delivering dirty talk almost nonstop. He was always a chatty guy, and though I would later learn that chatty people sometimes went mute in the sack, for Matt the talk didn't stop when he started having sex. “Fuck that feels good.  Oh my god, oh my god, oh my fucking God” he hissed.  Now I was moving my mouth up and down on his cock in slow regular strokes, swirling my tongue around each time at the top of the stroke.  “Holy shit, this is a great blowjob. Oh my God, you are doing it right. Oh yeah, I love what you’re doing with your tongue.”

And another a few more strokes: “Maybe this is your first time, but you know just what feels awesome.  You just knew. A man knows what a man needs. Just wait until I give you your first manjob.  You’re gonna love it, and you deserve a good one for this.”

I pulled off his cock, worked my lips and tongue down the underside, prompting a long deep moan, then started licking his balls.  I took one in my mouth, then the other, then worked my lips and tongue back up the underside the way I’d come.  I resumed sucking him, my strokes a little faster this time, and his dirty chatter seemed to speed up too.

“Oh fuck, that’s hot: yeah, suck my balls.  Geez, no one need to tell a guy what to do down there.  This the best feeling in the world, and I’m going to give it back to you after this. You fucking earned it, man. Oh god, my cock loves your mouth, and my mouth is going to love your cock.  You are an amazing cocksucker.  And by the way, so am I, so get your dick ready.”  Sheesh, I hoped I wouldn't spew my load into the tub.

His body started to tighten and twitch, and I picked up the pace.  “Dude, I’m about to spew. If you don’t want to swallow you’d better pull off now.  And take cover.” I beckoned with my hand to tell him I wanted it.  “Seriously. There’s going to be a lot, man.” I repeated the gesture. 

Of course, I wanted all he could give me. Who doesn't love cum?

With that, his muscular body tensed and I felt the first wave of salty, spicy, bitter seed enter my mouth.  I started swallowing.  The man-juice kept coming, his body spasming as he gave me spurt after spurt.  And I kept sucking and swallowing for all I was worth.  After it was clear he was done, I gently licked his cock like an ice-cream cone as more drops of delicious cum oozed out.  

AvaCristiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvaCristiTS

Yep, sucking cock was even better than I’d imagined in so many fantasies.  

I realized Matt had actually stopped talking, a feat not easily accomplished.  When he came down he finally opened his eyes, smiled at me and said, “your turn.”  

He helped me up to the edge of the tub, kneeled down and looked me in the eye.  He took it gently in his hand and said, "“I bet you have a big load in there for me,” then moved his hand to cup my balls, and took me in his mouth without further ado.  Ohhhh, that felt good.  If I had just been amazed at how much better a handjob felt than jerking myself off, this was even more incredible.  I had gotten so horny sucking him, and hotter yet from his dirty talk, that I came within half a minute.  

I stiffened up and pumped what was almost a solid stream into him.  It was a LOT, more than I'd just swallowed.  I felt like I was spraying a hose into his mouth. Some of it dripped out from the corner of his mouth.  He wiped it with his finger and licked it off.

“Let’s go inside.”  We grabbed our stuff and went up to his apartment to change.  I realized on the way up that meant we would have to get naked in front of each other again.  I wasn’t sure about whether he’d want to go again, but I knew I would.  And at that age, I definitely could.

Once in his apartment, we ran to his bedroom and stripped naked again.  Rather than changing, or even talking, we both observed each other’s hard penises and wordlessly fell onto the bed next to each other.  

I flipped myself around so I was facing Matt’s erection and he was facing mine, both of us lying on our sides.  We both licked each other’s cockheads, he taking in my couple drops of precum and me getting a nice big slurp of his. Even more than giving and getting separate blowjobs, I had always wanted to do 69. Ever since, it has remained my all-time favorite thing to do with another guy.

I started licking down his shaft to get more of his amazing precum.  He started licking down my shaft in response.  I swirled my tongue around his cockhead, and he swirled his tongue around my cockhead.  He took me fully in his mouth, I took him fully in my mouth.  He moaned, I moaned.  

He started stroking his mouth down and up my rod, and I moved my mouth down and up his rod. I grabbed his butt cheek with my free hand and dug in my fingernails, he grabbed my butt cheek and dug in his fingernails. He started moving his hips back and forth to pump his cock in my mouth, I did the same back.  

Being able to synchronize our pleasuring of each other was amazing.  The mutual, immediate back-and-forth was not something you get when you take turns doing each other, that’s for sure.  Like so much else that day, I had imagined it would be awesome but it was even better in reality.

This being our second session of the afternoon, it also lasted much longer than before.  Now it was languorous.  Leisurely. Luxurious.  I relished the taste, feel and smell of his clean hard cock between my wet lips, also savoring the feel of him doing the same things to me that I was doing to him. We built up our intensity gradually, starting with slow mouth strokes and gentle moaning. 

The strokes eventually got faster, gently pumping into each other’s mouths using our hips, accompanied by steadier moaning. Our bodies started to tense, and then shake, in unison as our vocalizations went up in pitch from moans to whines.  I came first, holding my hips forward as my juice sprayed out.  He kept his lips locked around my member and started swallowing, then just a moment later he shoved his cock deeper into me as his delicious cream flowed out.  

I tightened my grip on his butt cheek to hold his organ in deep as I took my first swallow. I think I actually got most of it in for a glorious second or two, the head briefly meeting my throat.  I only held it there for the briefest moment, but Matt responded with a scream of pleasure muffled by my cock still in his mouth. 

As our cum-pulses diminished, we backed off our sucking and then gently licked each other clean. We both rolled on to our backs, me moving back around so I was lying next to him, both of us staring at the ceiling as we caught our breaths.

He said, “that was fucking incredible. I’ve done this with a few other guys, but nothing that good. You are a really good cocksucker.”  He paused for a split-second, then added, “That’s a compliment. I think you just taught me to be a better one, too."

“Well, I’ve got nothing to compare to, but those were a couple of awesome blowjobs you gave me too.”

“And did you just deep-throat me there?  Right when I was cumming?  That was unbelievable.”

“I think I did.  I wasn’t trying to, it just happened.”

“Like I said, you just know what to do.”

“I don’t know, it was just instinctive.  I’ve never done this before, but I’ve always wanted to.  I mean, not with you. “ He gave me a little shove on the shoulder.  “No offence! I just never thought about doing it with you until yesterday. I don’t think about it with any of my guy friends because I wouldn’t want anyone to know.  Anyway, until now I always thought you were just joking around.”

“Ha ha, yeah that’s on purpose.  I don’t want everyone to know I go both ways, so I ham it up to throw them off the scent.”

“Well, it works.  I sure as shit couldn’t tell you meant it until you were really direct about it.  So … I’m thinking you must not be gay, because you’ve been with some of the hottest chicks in school.  Do you like sex with women even more? Or men more?  You’ve had both, so I gotta ask.”

“Ha, good question. I really like both.  But it’s hard to compare.  They’re so different.  I love pussy.  I’d *rather* get with a woman, I’ll say that. But I’m always horny … if no pussy is in the picture I’ll take a dick. No sense being all repressed and beating this meat alone when someone else could be doing it to me.”

“Makes sense.”

“I’ll tell you what. Sometimes with a guy, it feels just as good.  If I really think about it, maybe even better sometimes, like it just was with you.  A man knows what a man wants. A lot of girls won’t even give blowjobs, let alone do it that well.  The few guys I’ve been with seem to get it, unless they’re in it just to get off themselves.  But you definitely get it.  I love women and have fucked a few great ones, but...”  

He trailed off and paused for a while, lost in thought - not a usual condition for Matt. “Okay, okay, I’m still thinking through what just happened. What we just did, sucking back and forth in that 69 ... man, for pure animal pleasure that was good as anything with a woman.  But ... no offence here ... for the overall experience, holding a soft woman’s body, kissing her beautiful face, sucking on her round tits, eating and sliding inside a juicy pussy, yeah still … nothing is better than being with a woman. There’s something about women that a guy will never have."

We lay there silently for a moment.

“OK, we’ve covered how good it was for me. “  He reached out and gently laid his hand my penis.  “You became a man on paper the other day, but you became a man in the flesh today.  At least in one way.  Where are you at with this?” he asked. “You still want girls, or did this push you over into the guy column?”  

I didn't answer right away, and he added, "You know, there’s nothing wrong with either answer, and I will not tell anyone about any of this. And there’s also nothing wrong with not knowing the answer until you’ve fucked a woman.” He grinned.  “Or a few.”

“Good question,“ I finally replied.

It WAS a good question.  That was some mind-blowing sex.  Was that the ultimate?  Might I be gay after all?  What if a woman couldn’t satisfy me like this? I couldn't know for sure.  I hadn’t been with one yet, though they sure had a strong pull on me.

Deep down, I still sensed I still wanted women no matter what - even though at this point I was just guessing what it would be like.  “Yeah, I feel about the same as you do.  That was even better than I thought it would be.  It made me want guys more, but it didn’t make me want women any less.”

And it did make me want guys more. Although I desperately wanted to experience sex with a woman, today had just confirmed how much I liked cock. Today's experience didn't make me suddenly notice men's bodies walking down the street, or make me want to go out with them, but it did get me thinking about my other male friends and whether (or how) I could get any of them into a discreet cocksucking session. Or two. Or three. 

I realized I might have to figure out how to initiate things - take a chance. If tonight was any indication, it was worth at least some risk. In the next chapter of this story, I will take that very chance.

“Shit yeah! Dude, you totally get it.” he said as he raised his hand to high-five me.  “Welcome to manhood.”

Taking my cock in my hand and pointing it in his direction, I said, “yeah, I got your manhood right here.”

 

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments