Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Riverside Tail

"A solo backpacking trip on a hot weekend turns into something hotter ... and less solo."

33
11 Comments 11
6.7k Views 6.7k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Competition Entry: Back to Nature

I had just gotten dumped by a longtime girlfriend a couple weeks before, and I wasn't taking it well.  I was frustrated with the world.

At this stage of grief even thinking about women pained me, so I guess in my process I started thinking more about sex with men.  I'd always been bisexual, and though I leaned more towards women, I regularly had fantasies about men too.  

Surprisingly, though, not only were my thoughts about men becoming more frequent, they were changing.  In the past I only thought of sucking a cock, usually a stranger's, without thinking too much about the person or even the body it was attached to.  But in these new dreams, I was sucking and fucking a friend, or coworker, or someone else I knew.  Sometimes I was even kissing the man - a fantasy I had never had before. 

I wasn't completely inexperienced with guys: I'd sucked a couple of dicks over the years, and even been fucked once, but it was just fun, no-strings sex. Now I was contemplating more.

Still, sex wasn't the first thing on my mind when I hit the trail that weekend.  Clearing my head was.  This particular weekend was in the middle of a record heatwave.  Outside the forest, the first day was a scorching one well into the 90s. Once on the trail, though, as I passed from the second-growth forest into the really big trees at the Wilderness boundary, the temperature dropped about ten degrees.  Suddenly it was just pleasantly warm.

The first night, I hiked in just a couple miles to one of the first good camping spots. 

The next day I encountered a lot of people in the trail in the morning, as to be expected within a few hours' hike of any trailhead on a busy summer weekend.

By midday, though, I’d logged some real miles into the wilderness, and the crowds had thinned.

Then later in the afternoon, I realized I hadn’t seen anyone else for a couple of hours.  More urgently, I also realized I hadn’t seen a suitable campsite for a couple of hours. Along the trail, up the ridge above the river, I saw no flat spots clear of vegetation, not even big enough for my tiny solo tent.

I hiked for another hour, carefully scanning for a place to camp as the trail gradually dropped closer to the river.  Finally, I noticed a faint side trail leading downhill.  I followed it to a big flat area of dirt riverbank, partially shaded and overlooking a sweeping bend and a possible swimming hole. No one else here! I’d found my campsite.

Since I was alone and it was still very warm out, before setting up camp I decided to lie out naked in a sunny spot. I spread out on my sleeping pad, keeping my shorts nearby in case anyone came along, though that seemed unlikely.  The day's exertions had made my horny as hell, so I started stroking my aching member.

Just a few strokes into this session, I heard a faint rhythmic thumping sound. That meant bootsteps coming down the hill. I pulled my shorts back on, and before long a fellow hiker strolled in. 

Fortunately, the tension of the moment deflated my dick just enough to keep my shorts from making a tent bigger than the one still strapped to my backpack.  

He asked, “Sorry to disturb you, but could I possibly join you in camping here? I’ve been looking for a place to camp for hours, and this is the first spot I’ve seen.”

I could see that while he might not have been as desperate for solitude as I, he was just as desperate for a place to sleep. The campsite was plenty big, so it would be unheard-of for me not to share. “Yeah, of course. I had the same problem. Great spot, huh? Looks like there might be a good swimming hole down there too. “

“My name’s Phil, by the way,” he said, offering his hand. 

“I’m Joe. “

“Yeah, I had my eye on the river as I came down the hill.  I wouldn’t mind cleaning up after a long, hot day on the trail. I mean ... I hope you don’t mind if I go wash up. From higher up I saw you sunbathing, so I thought you might be okay if I skinny dip over there."

Oh shit, he saw me naked. Did he see me jerking off too? At least he was polite enough not to make any hostile or sarcastic cracks, if he had.

“Yeah, it’s fine. I was about to go do that myself.”

"All right, let's go."

My immediate thought was: hey, wait I didn't mean that as an invitation.

Anyway, we both stripped and went down to the water, hanging out for a while and chatting amiably, learning we had quite a few things in common. 

Phil was African-American, medium height and build and - I couldn't help noticing - a fine looking cock. I realized if Phil were interested I could really go for him.  But I didn’t dare risk trying anything, especially out here in the middle of nowhere. You never know how someone might react.

As we walked back to the campsite, not even bothering to dry off because it was so warm, he asked if I had a wife or girlfriend. 

I told him how Heather and I had just broken up a few weeks before and I was missing her.

“Missing her, or missing sex with her?” He asked. 

“Well, both.”

“Was she pretty good?”  He asked with a grin.

I described her looks and added “most oral and adventurous woman I’ve ever met,” trying not to think about it too much lest I get hard in front of him.

“Damn, that is a loss.”

We sat down, enjoying the sun, both still naked. Phil went on to tell me he had just gotten divorced. 

He confided that although he still loved his wife and even enjoyed sex with her up to the end, adding - somewhat hesitatingly - that he had come to realize he actually preferred men.

“Sorry, I don’t mean to freak you out, being naked next to you and all … I’m not going to try anything. I normally wouldn't tell anyone about that on a trip like this, but you seem trustworthy enough. Just letting you know my story, is all. “

I told him it was no problem and offered my support as an ally. 

“Thanks for that. It did feel good being able to tell that to a perfect stranger. You never know who is going to be on your side and who isn’t.  And being a lone black guy out here in the countryside is risky enough."

"I know about that shit.  I have a black friend who I've taken camping and hiking just so he could get out into nature.  He said he wouldn't dare go out alone, but with a white guy as cover, he feels safe.  Sorry, it's still such a racist country."

"Yeah, sucks.  I usually go with someone else for safety, but none of my friends were available, so I decided to go anyway. Not something I usually would do - even without telling someone I'm gay - but I figured on such a busy weekend it would be safer than usual."

“Well, you can trust me.  I have black friends and gay friends, but no gay black friends until now. Good for you, figuring out what you need in life.  God knows that’s what I’m trying to do. “

“Yeah, that sounds tough. At least I got to choose to be single.   Sounds like you had a good thing going with ... Heather, was it?”

Well, now this conversation could go somewhere.  Even if he didn't yet know I was bi, I knew he was gay.  But even as horny as I was, I wanted to finish my story first and heighten the tension a little.

"Yeah, Heather. Damn, she was great. I guess I’ll find someone as fun to be around again someday, but I don’t know if I’ll ever find someone that great in bed. She really was the total package.”

“That good, huh?” He raised an eyebrow. “Like how? Remember, a few months ago I was still having sex with my wife, so I can appreciate a good story.”

“Well, okay. Like I said, she was adventurous. She wanted to try everything at least once.  Often only once, but that was part of the fun of it. Obviously we did things in every position imaginable, did it on a train once, plus she took it in the ass a couple times, and we did some watersports. That one she liked enough it got to be a regular thing for us. Towards the end, we were doing a lot of role-playing, costume stuff, and just before that we even had a threesome and a foursome ... all her idea, too.  Not the usual guy trying to con his girl into a threesome when she doesn't really want it.”

I could see his dick was getting stiffer.  So was mine.

He looked down as if to acknowledge this and said, "Sorry .. hey seriously, I'm not trying anything here. Just can't help it given the subject matter. Feel free to change the topic."

"No, it's okay.  It's nice to be able to talk about it."  Looking at his nearly-hard dick, I definitely did NOT want to change the subject now.

"Anyway, that shit's amazing. If my wife was like that, maybe I’d had stayed with her. Especially if she let me play with guys too." After a pause he added, "Ah, who am I kidding ... not when it came right down to it. I do wish I could still bang her occasionally, but most of the time I want to be with a guy, so it had to end.  I am who I am. Dang though, a foursome? With another couple, you mean?”

“Yeah.”

“Did you swap? Or did the girls do stuff to each other while the guys sat and ... you know, watched?”  He made a pantomime of masturbating, his cock fully erect now.

“Yeah, we swapped. That was pretty amazing getting to bang my girlfriend's roommate right in front of her.  And I didn't mind watching her get fucked by her roommate's boyfriend.  Then the girls did stuff to each other ...” I knew the conversation was headed this direction anyway, here it came ... “But we guys didn’t just watch.”

Phil was looking me in the eyes now. “The girls talked you into doing stuff with another guy? How did that go?”

“Just fine. It wasn’t exactly my first time with a guy. In fact, Heather and I first went out because she heard from my previous girlfriend that I was bisexual.”

“Uh-huh.  Sooo ... you like girls better, but you don’t mind getting with a guy if no girls are around, is that it?”

My cock was pointing at the trees now. “Yep, that pretty much sums it up.”

Phil licked his lips and looked at my thing. “There aren’t any girls around now,” he said. 

“Then I guess I don’t mind getting together with a guy,” I replied, smirking.

We leaned in towards each other and started to kiss, our hands quickly finding their way to each other’s penises. 

He moved between my legs, saying “sounds like you need some relief first.“

He took my dick in one hand and licked the head, swirling his tongue around it and then sucking it in. He took big long strokes. He could sense I was anxious and craved a fast release, so he moved his lips quickly up and down my shaft. Before I knew it I was dumping a large load in his mouth. 

As soon as he pulled off I kissed him again so I could taste my cum, then pushed him back so I could do him.

“You know, down at the river I thought I saw you looking at my dick a few times. But when a white guy does that it’s usually not because he’s interested, but he wants to check out how big the black guy's cock is. ”

"Yeah, well, in this case, I was interested."

His cock was pretty good-sized in its erect state, a little bigger than mine but not huge. I thought about how it might feel in my ass later, but right now, I wanted it in my oral orifice. Some precum had dropped down his staff, so first I licked that off, enjoying the taste and then taking him in my mouth. 

And what a taste. I’d been with a black woman once before and had enjoyed the earthy smell and taste of her thighs and crotch. But the inside of the pussy tasted just like any other woman. Which, of course, is to say awesome.

With a black man though, it was different. I hadn’t thought about it before, but unlike with pussy where you taste the juices, when you suck a cock you mostly taste skin. Which meant I was still tasting that wonderful black skin as I sucked. 

I was just getting going when Phil stopped me. “I hear women’s voices.”

I pulled my mouth off him. "Shut the fuck up".

"No, I mean it." He started pulling away and muttered, "shit!”

We quickly pulled our shorts back on. A minute later two women walked in toting heavy packs, braless under sweaty t-shirts, nipples erect just below their pack straps. 

Both of the women, seemingly suffering a bit from the heat, dumped their packs on the ground and sat on them, without saying anything. 

One woman seemed more composed than the other. After a moment she apologized and introduced herself as Sheena. 

“You guys okay in this heat?” Phil asked. 

Sheena explained that their water filter had jammed up, and they hadn’t had any water for half the afternoon. Both of us had spare bottles that were full, and immediately got them out and offered them. 

The other woman, Leah, seemed in worse shape than Sheena.  She was really red in the face, sweating profusely and breathing a bit too hard.  The sweat was actually a good thing because it meant that at least she hadn't descended into heatstroke.   She drank a whole quart on the spot, and immediately looked a lot better. 

Leah stood up and turned her back to us, pulling off her soaked shirt and saying “hope you don’t mind me getting this stinky wet thing off me. We’re gay too" - what made them think that? Did they see us? - "so we figure we’re safe around you two. Definitely need to take off our shirts right now, without a couple of creepoid guys gawking and hitting on us."

KristenCeleste
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristenCeleste

Sheena took hers off too, not bothering to turn her back. Her breasts were smallish, a pair of fried eggs staring me in the face. I tried not to gawk and to keep my eyes where they belonged - not least so she’d continue to think I was gay - as we discussed the trail, the campsite and the swimming hole. 

Sheena looked vaguely Mediterranean, maybe Greek or Italian, with straight, long black hair and piercing turquoise eyes.

Leah was a larger woman, a bit overweight with very large breasts, shorter wavy hair and classically Jewish features. Definitely my type, if I had one. Not that it would matter today, but still nice to look at. As with Sheena, I’d noticed some hair sticking out from her armpits. That isn’t necessarily sexy to me in and of itself but is an almost guaranteed indicator of hair down below. Which definitely is. 

Either way, even with my current feelings about women, I'd gladly get with either one for a no-strings fling in the woods.

The women borrowed our water filters and headed down to the river to wash up, cool off and fill their bottles. 

While they were down there Phil and I chatted some more, talking about the women. "You know, a skinny woman never could turn me on, but put a nice big booty on her ... boy, I could probably go for that Leah right now."

"Yeah, I like 'em full-figured too." I murmured.

"I haven't felt that way about a woman for a while. Mmmm, I can just imagine those big floppy titties in my hands while I fuck her from behind. Just imagine a foursome with those two."

"Fuck dude, you're getting me hard again and I bet you're ready to cut diamonds.  You know I still owe you a blowjob if we can sneak away, but we're not gonna get our hands on those two lesbians, they've made that clear."

"Well, we’re not even going to get our hands on each other while they’re around.”

Due to the angle of the ledge we were camped on, we could only see them when they were at the far edge of the swimming hole. I stood up to get something out of my pack and saw they were now in the pool with their arms wrapped around each other, kissing.   “Damn, that’s hot.”  

“What did you see? You just tented your shorts. Are they going at it down there?”

I explained what I’d just seen and said, “Hey, you keep a lookout and let me finish this blowjob,“ pulling off his shorts and going down on him.

I sucked for a couple of minutes when Phil tapped my shoulder and said, “Hey, they’re getting out of the water.”

"Shit, sorry dude.  Phallus interruptus for the second time?"

"Don't worry man, I've got staying power.  We'll figure it out."

A couple minutes later they walked back up with their arms wrapped around each other’s waists, shorts on but still bare-breasted.

Leah said, “We’ve been talking, and just wanted to let you know we’re sorry we interrupted your fun.”

“You ... saw ... us?” stammered Phil. 

“Yes,” she answered. “Look, I know we all have to share this campsite, but we don’t want to interfere with your … well, your enjoyment of being here together in this beautiful place. ”

“So it’s okay with us if you want to go back to do that.what you were doing before,” added Sheena, with a smirk on her face.

“Oh, I don't know if you want us to do that.  It’s not like we can hide from you here."

"So what? You might think we are totally repulsed by men, but we love watching guys have sex with each other,” said Sheena matter-of-factly. 

Phil replied, "I'd heard lesbians like gay porn, but wasn't sure I wanted to believe it ... really? You'd want to watch us?"  Of course he would say this; he was probably dying of frustration right now.

"As long as we don’t gross you out,” said Leah.” 

“Oh, else no you don’t,” I said, perhaps a little too eagerly.  My dick was pointing straight out in my shorts again, but hopefully the women assumed it was just because I’d get to resume sex with Phil. 

Phil already had his shorts off, the horny bastard.  As I got between his legs, I asked, “You sure about this?”  He shot me a "what-the-fuck-dude" look.

At this point they were facing each other, breasts squeezed together and about to kiss. They both responded affirmatively. 

I went back to sucking Phil, take three, poor guy.  They sat down on their mat next to us and started touching each other’s pussies. 

Third time being the charm, he came quickly and generously.  I made sure to let a little white cream run down his black cock so Sheena and Leah and Leah could see it, and then I lasciviously licked it back up, finally making a show of swallowing it all.  

They gave a polite round of applause. “Bravo!  Bravissimo!”

Now I got a better look at them.  Sure enough, they were as hairy as God made them, just the way I liked it. It was a little weird that they were right there, showing off for us, but totally off limits. I’d have gladly had sex with either of them on the spot, especially Leah. 

“God that was hot. I guess it’s our turn to put on a show. I hope it turns you boys on as much as your show did for us,” said Leah, kissing Sheena and placing her hand on her breasts. Soon her hand was replaced by her mouth, as she sucked Sheena''s pointy nipples and modest tits. 

These women had no idea how much it turned me on.  Fortunately, I didn't have to hide my erection.

Soon Leah's mouth was once again replaced by a hand as her lips worked their way down that sleek body, her own large breasts dangling almost down to the ground. She stuck her ass out provocatively, too, as part of her show, her hair-framed cunt lips protruding just a bit. Phil shot me a look; I knew exactly what mental picture he was having right now, and I could see that even a couple minutes after cumming, his erection seemed not to be diminished, nor was mine.

Then Leah started rubbing herself while she licked, her tits now flattened on the camping pad.

Sheena: "Oh fuuuck. "

Unsure if it was okay to masturbate to this show, I tentatively put my hand on my very erect cock. Sheena, who at this point had been moaning steadily to Leah’s ministrations, saw this and hissed, “Yeah boys, let’s see your hands on those cocks. I wanna see how much you like our show.”

Well, that answered that question. Phil, his dick obviously ready for more, joined in. 

Soon our hands traded places and we were instead gently massaging each other’s tools. 

Now Leah had swung her own pussy over Sheena’s head, and they started to 69, her boobies squishing down on the latter's belly. Sheena came soon after this but kept on licking Leah until she came too. 

“What else have you got for us, boys?” Asked Sheena as Leah came down. 

Neither of us needed further encouragement. He and I started making out while we stroked each other. Both women murmured their appreciation. “Mmm, men kissing is sooo hot,” purred Sheena. 

Phil - what? having somehow had the foresight to bring condoms on a backpacking trip? - handed me one, then got on all fours. 

“Oooh, men fucking is even hotter.  I can't wait to see this,” added Leah. The more she talked, the more I liked this dirty lesbian. Really too bad she was off limits, but Phil’s pulsing asshole awaited. 

I leaned over him, my still bare prick between his legs, and kissed him on the back of the neck. Then I licked slowly all the way down his spine - provoking more appreciation from the women - until I reached my destination. 

I dragged my tongue across his hole, nicely clean from the recent skinny dip, and down his perineum, pulling his balls back so I could suck on them briefly. Then I clamped my mouth on his ass and stuck my tongue in as far as it would go, wiggling it around for a few seconds. I plunged it in and out several times, before slipping a condom over my pointer and positioning it against its target.  

Fortunately, I'd done this once before and had some idea how to ease it in without hurting my partner. It went in really easily, probably more due to Phil having had a bit of practice at this.

"Will you fucking look at that," said Sheena. 

"Will you look at that fucking," countered Leah.

We fucked this way for a couple of minutes, my right hand massaging his cock and balls. 

He turned his head back so we could kiss, but this was a little awkward. He flipped over on his back so we could kiss more effectively as I re-entered him missionary style. I would eventually learn this was my favorite anal position. 

“Oh that is so fucking hot,” said Leah.  “So glad I’ll never have one of those things pounding into me again, but it sure is fun watching a guy getting shafted like that.”  It pained me a little to hear the lovely Leah was repulsed by the idea of a cock in her - but was still hot knowing it was affecting her so much. 

Sheena had been sitting behind Leah with her arms wrapped around her, and playing with her big melons. Now they rearranged into a scissor position, kissing with their breasts together, vaginas together, and started rubbing their clits against each other. 

“So … are you guys able to get in a position like this?”  Asked Sheena, breathlessly. 

I would gladly have finished making love to Phil as we’d been doing, but he wanted to try it. 

I sat down and lifted one leg. He squatted down over me, hooking one leg under mine and easing himself onto my prick. 

It wasn’t exactly the same position as the girls due to our different anatomies, but close.  Now both couples were in semi-upright scissor positions, kissing as we fucked. 

“Oh yeah, that’s awesome!” Cheered Sheena. 

“It’s like watching our male alter egos go at it.” Said Leah. 

We parallel fucked like this for a while, then I came inside Phil while kissing him intensely. 

He was hard again, so I lay on my back to let him return the favor. 

“You’re going to take that big black cock in you?” Asked Sheena, wide-eyed.

"I ... uh ... hope so." I said, maybe a little nervously.

"You mean you haven't had one in you before?" asked Leah.

"I have, but not Phil's. Believe it or not, we just met."

"Oh you naughty boys.  Damn, this just got hotter," exclaimed Sheena.

While this was going on Phil licked my asshole expertly.  Then, showing he knew what to do with that big tool, he eased it past my defenses without a fight. 

Although not enormous, like I said earlier, his penis was bigger than average. I felt REALLY full, a little uncomfortably so, but not quite to the point of pain.  I might have even put up with a little actual pain for the knowledge of how hot it was making the lesbians a few yards away.

He started kissing me very tenderly and telling me I was beautiful and he was so happy to have met me and to be fucking my hot body right now, and other things I had never imagined a man saying to me before. This actually worked, relaxing me enough to relieve most of the discomfort. Soon I was fully relaxed and enjoying it.  

We kissed passionately while he gently pumped me. Wow, I'd done some amazing shit with Heather, but this was right up there for some of the most incredible sex I had had.  Having a man on top of me, his hot shaft inside me, making love to me almost like I was a woman, was like nothing I'd ever imagined. This went on for a beautiful few minutes before he came, collapsing on me in an extra-passionate kiss, and then my sphincter shrank back to normal as he popped out of me. 

Shortly after this, the women both orgasmed, almost simultaneously. They obviously had a lot of experience with each other. 

The next morning the women packed up early and hit the trail before Phil and I got up. So we didn’t get to see them again, as I had hoped.  I wouldn't have minded one more look to fill my ongoing fantasies.  But he and I did have a good 69 session before strapping on our boots and heading out. 

Although I didn’t get as much solitude as I’d sought on this hike to think through all the questions swirling in my head, my experience with Phil gave me a new perspective, and that is what I was really after. 

No question women still turned me on, and I would have gone for Leah in a second if she would have been interested in a penis-owner. 

As you may remember in my state of grief over losing Heather, even before this trip I was starting to question whether I should date only women. Or even if my soulmate absolutely had to be a woman. The magical pull they had on my soul was on hold at least temporarily, opening my mind to other possibilities. 

The sex with Phil was pretty great.  Not necessarily better than with Heather, but really good. Better, in fact, than I'd had with any woman besides Heather. I realized I could be satisfied in a relationship where the sex was that good. Only until now, I hadn't imagined it could happen with a man.

So now I actually thought about dating men. I mean, I liked hanging out with guys. And while I had kissed, sucked, fucked and been fucked by men - all satisfyingly, and ever more so this time - I realized at this point that was the only thing I *hadn’t* tried with a guy: going out with one.

This was the mental breakthrough I’d sought on my backpacking trip: it's not that women aren't the answer for me - I might still fall in love with a woman in the end.  But maybe they were not the only possible answer.  My horizon had suddenly broadened. 

I even started having fantasies about a boyfriend - the very word was provocative to me now - whom I could count on to go on a Saturday night date - maybe dinner and a movie, or just hanging out at a bar - then go back home, and kiss and fuck and suck out brains out.  

Why not?

 

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments