Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Saturday morning following their reconciliation was spent companionably doing mundane home chores. Mid-afternoon, they began to think about preparing for their dates; he with Carol, she with Greg. Kim reminded John that he had been neglecting his manscaping.

“Would you like for me to trim you up?” she asked. “You might get lucky tonight and I don’t want you to embarrass me,” she joked.

“Yes, that sounds nice. Let’s take a shower and you can do me.” After washing and drying each other thoroughly, John was at half mast as he sat on the toilet cover. Kim squirted a gob of shaving cream in her hand, lifted his cock, and anointed his balls first, lathering down to his taint. He opened his legs to make room.

“Gotta get these guys smooth as a baby’s.” She licked a drop of precum from the tip of his cock, then went to work shaving. While she worked she talked softly to him, “You know, Greg is still wanting some physical evidence that I’m his white slut. Can you suggest what that might be?” By now John was fully erect and she was stroking him between razor swipes.

“I can’t think at all while you do that. And I want to save myself for Carol later, so please stop before you make me cum.” A moment of jealousy hit Kim when she heard that, but it was fleeting; after all, that is what she and Greg would be doing. She rinsed him with a warm cloth and gave his cock one last lick and suck.

“After we have dinner, Greg is taking me to a club for dancing. I want to have a little talk with him first, so I’m going to go early. Will you help me choose my outfit?” John nodded and sat on their bed watching her finish her preparations.

“God, you’re beautiful,” he murmured when she came out of the bathroom naked. “No wonder Greg wants to parade you around. But you are mine. He can fuck you but you had better come home to me after; and without permanent markings.” Kim came to him and bent to kiss him.

“You know it baby; you are my man. I hope Carol appreciates my little peace offering,” she tapped his erection making it sway like a metronome. He was seriously reconsidering his idea of sending her to Greg with a pussy full of his cum, but a wiser head prevailed.

She placed an overnight case on the bed, put her cosmetics kit in it, and then went to her closet. John noticed a filmy garment already in the case. It looked like a negligee that he didn’t recognize.

Kim returned carrying two dresses on store hangers, “I can’t choose between these. What do you think?” She held one, then the other to her body.  John remarked that neither covered much of her. “Yes, they are too slutty for Mrs. John Anderson to wear to the places we normally go. But Greg likes to show me off to his friends. Of course, if you take me on an exotic vacation they will be put to good use.”

She placed both dresses and a pair of FM sandals in the case and closed it. Then stepped into a tiny thong, came back to the bed, and placed her right foot on it beside John. She handed him her Hot Wife anklet and asked him, “Would you put this on for me darling?” Her slightly open, damp pussy lips were taunting him at very close range.

That done, she slipped a tee shirt over her braless torso, stepped into a pair of skimpy shorts, and toe-strap flat sandals, and kissed him on the forehead. “Have fun tonight,” she whispered. Then before he could grab her for a real kiss, she skipped out of the room and was gone. John heard her slam her car door and drive away. He had forgotten to ask when she expected to return.

Kim’s little talk with Greg rapidly devolved into her gagging on his monster cock trying to perfect her deep throat technique. Then they went for dinner at a local restaurant without incident, though Greg made sure that everyone there knew that they were lovers. Kim was not pleased with his behavior and chose then to bring up their future.

“Greg, I feel that John and I have reached a comfortable accommodation to our situation and I hope that you and I can also.” She placed her warm hand on his thigh and looked into his eyes. “You have brought me to a special place sexually and I want to continue to share myself with you both.

“After all, we have achieved my original goal, I can have orgasms with both of you, although the more intense ones are with you. With John, I have a sublime and loving feeling. With you, my whole body is wracked with spasms that go on until I nearly pass out. I want to enjoy both of those experiences.

“But, can you share without the need to dominate us? I know that is a part of your motivation and pleasure; the need to mark me in a way that embarrasses and humiliates John. I can’t allow that.” By now her hand was gently stroking his burgeoning cock through his slacks. Greg had remained silent during her talk; he could see his experiment slipping away.

“Damn, I love playing with your cock," she said, "I would like to take it out and suck it right now. Can we go outside?” Greg’s hand went under her skirt. She opened her legs so that he could slip his finger into her wet, willing pussy.

He had, of course, insisted that the only articles of clothing she was wearing were her dress and her FM sandals. Her pussy had likely been seen by several men in the place, especially the servers. She knew that he enjoyed her looking slutty. She did too.

“Let’s go. I know just the place,” Greg said without addressing her serious questions. He knew when to let matters slide. Once in his car, she took his manhood out and held and rubbed it as he drove them to a dance club he knew of.

Meanwhile, Carol and John were enjoying a pleasant dinner together. John thought he had convinced Carol of Kim’s good intentions. When he explained that she was out with Greg, Carol asked, “Does she expect you home tonight?”

indiancoco19
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indiancoco19

“I don’t know what she expects, or whether she will get home tonight. What do you have in mind?” he asked with a sly grin, “I hope it’s the same thing I’m thinking of.” Carol’s answer was to give his junk a quick squeeze and kiss him.

The dance club was dimly lit with several tables surrounding a dance floor. It had a bar along one wall with a DJ booth at the end. Oddly, in the center of the dance floor was a large circular bed. Several people sat at the tables with drinks and some couples were dancing around the bed-like thing.

As soon as they entered, a tall, attractive black woman hugged and kissed Greg on the mouth, then turned and extended her hand to Kim. “You must be Greg’s new hot wife, welcome,” she said with a surprisingly warm smile. “I’m Silvy. I own this joint. Make yourself comfortable. You can do whatever feels good here; no restrictions.”

She was called away then and left them to roam around the room. Kim began to notice that, at some tables, was a white couple and a black man. Then she noticed that some of the dancing women were topless. “What kind of club is this?” she asked Greg.

“It’s a private club where one can indulge one's urges as they arise without societal judgment, as long as they are not harmful or dangerous. Silvy was a hooker who got tired of being hassled by the law.” As soon as they were seated at a table, a pretty young, topless waitress came and took their drink order. “This room is for public entertainment; there are rooms upstairs if one wants more privacy.”

They watched the dancers as they enjoyed their drinks. Shortly a man approached a dancing couple. He pressed himself into the back of the topless woman and, matching their steps, reached around and caressed her breasts. She kissed her partner, then she turned her head to kiss the newcomer.

They continued to dance for a few more minutes while she unbuttoned and removed her partner’s shirt, then turned and did the same to Newguy. It was not clear who was steering, but soon she was backed against the bed and sat down with both men standing in front of her with bulging pant fronts.

Other dancers moved closer to them and people came from the tables to watch. “Would you like to get closer?” Greg asked.

“Oh yes, let’s.” As they approached the woman opened the men’s pants to take out two very erect cocks and began sucking and licking them alternately as they played with her nipples. “This is exciting,” said Kim. “Real live porn; I love it. Is it permitted to touch them?”

“Sure, if it is OK with them.  But you should probably remove some clothes first, maybe your top.” Greg slid the straps of her dress down her arms and lowered her top from her breasts. Her nipples were hard as pebbles.

“I’m too nervous.” She watched intently as the woman lavished attention on the two cocks.

“Well, why don't you sit down next to her and finish what you started in the car? You will soon have many friends.” Greg dropped his pants and nudged her to the edge of the bed. His penis was flaccid but turgid, her favorite way to find it. It thrilled her to heft it while she cupped his big balls in the other hand, and to feel it grow and harden under her ministrations. She took him in her mouth.

The woman next to her looked over and winked at her before returning to her task. When the men’s pants, shoes, and socks were off she stood up and dropped her skirt. Then the three of them resumed dancing. Soon they were joined by other naked couples. “Shall we?” Kim asked Greg. Her dress quickly found itself on the floor along with his clothes.

It was not long before another dancing couple waltzed up beside them and the woman asked, “Switch?” Kim found herself in the arms of a different naked partner, not quite sure where to park his erect cock, but she enjoyed feeling her nipples brush against his chest. She was nearly as tall as he, so his erection easily slid between her legs, causing her pussy to tingle and grow wet again as they danced.

She wondered if he could cum from the friction of her thighs rubbing his cock. She thought she heard a little groan from him, just before another couple asked to trade partners. There was definitely some dampness between her legs.

Kim was amazed at the variety of cocks on display, but she realized that both Greg and John were in the upper echelon for size. She felt blessed. After a few more switches she looked around for Greg.

She spotted him at a table with another couple, the woman naked and the man clothed. It looked as though she had her hand on Greg’s cock. Kim tamped down her jealousy and approached them. The woman spoke to the man and he rose from his seat and beckoned Kim to sit on the other side of Greg from her. “I borrowed your handsome partner, I hope you don’t mind,” the woman said to her. “I’m Jane and this is Bob, my husband; he is a cuck in training.”

Bob quietly shook her hand and sat opposite Greg. Jane asked, no, she told Bob to go and get a drink for Kim. When he had left the table she said to Kim, “I would like to dance with your man and I was hoping you would entertain Bob for me. He is having a hard time with his new role.” Kim raised her eyebrows at Greg, who smiled and rose, taking Jane’s hand.

She and Bob chatted for a while until she noticed that the Greg/Jane dance had become horizontal. They had a large audience of avid watchers and some copiers surrounding them. Kim excused herself to get her dress, fending off a few hands and then asked Bob if he would give her a lift home while his wife was busy. He agreed, grateful to not have to watch his wife and Greg in action.

Once in his car, she directed him to Carol’s address where she saw John’s car in the guest parking. As she got out of the car she turned and told Bob, “Be your own man, mine is,” and she went to join her two best friends.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments