Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

John found his wife lying on her back, her legs akimbo and her pussy open and red, oozing a white, creamy substance that could only be Greg’s cum. Her neck and breasts had red marks that looked like they would be bruises tomorrow. She had a dreamy look in her eyes and took a few moments to acknowledge her husband’s presence.

“Oh darling, come here and hold me, please. I feel like I have been run over by a truck; a magnificent truck. Get undressed and lie with me.” John stood by the bed for several minutes. He was shocked and angry, he was not sure with whom. He wanted to leave the house and get drunk somewhere.

He was jealous and yet, he was so fucking turned on he wanted to jump between her legs and ram his cock into her mercilessly. In the end, he quietly undressed, feeling ashamed of his traitorous erection, and slipped in beside Kim, holding her trembling body close.

“Oh my darling, I’m so sorry you had to find me like this. I wanted to get cleaned up and make you a wonderful dinner before telling you what happened.”

“Well, I’m here now and I met Greg on his way out. He was polite.”

“You may not want to hear this now, but, yes, he is a gentleman, if you can use that term for someone who fucks other men’s wives. I am convinced that you will come to like him too. Will you kiss me and reclaim me now?”

The kiss was very sloppy and tasted quite like male jism. John’s first reaction was to recoil, but Kim held him tightly and kept probing his mouth with her tongue. “You taste of his cum,” he told her.

“Yes, his cock is so magnificent that I had to have it in my mouth at first, and I couldn’t stop sucking when he announced his approaching orgasm; I swallowed it all. Fortunately, he can stay hard for a long time and we have been fucking for two hours. I finally sent him away to avoid you bumping into each other. You are early.”

“I couldn’t take any more suspense so I hoped, or maybe dreaded, that I would find you two together. I guessed right; or has he been here before today?”

SidneyRoberts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SidneyRoberts

“No darling, that wouldn’t have been right. If we had fucked before, I would have told you or I would feel as if I had cheated on you. Now that you have tasted his cum, I would like you to go down and lick all of his cum from me and I’ll be your regular loving wife again.”

“Until the next time?”

“Yes, I suppose so, but I promise I will always be there for you after. But let’s not dwell on that now; make love to me.”

John’s fury had melted away. He loved Kim more than life itself, as they say, and could not stay angry with her. He kissed the bruises on her breasts, licked her nipples, and worked his way down. He couldn’t believe the condition of her pussy, it was wrecked. “Are you very sore down here?” he asked.

“A bit. But you are my husband; if you want to have me, you may. Be gentle please.” She didn’t tell him that Greg said that soon she must stop letting him fuck her. Her pussy would belong to Greg then. She felt guilty but after today she might not be able to resist him. Her pussy still hung open in the shape of Greg’s fat cock. John felt a wave of nausea. He looked up at her face and saw a contented smile.

“Did you have an orgasm?” She held up three fingers in reply. His heart sank. He breathed in deeply; the aroma of their joined sex was powerful. Then he licked lightly around her labia, ending on her clit, taking it into his mouth. Finally, he slid his tongue down through her crevasse to the flow of cum. He felt like a disgusting wimp.

“Oh, John; you are the best. No one does that like you,” she sighed. She held his head with both hands rubbing his earlobes tenderly between her thumbs and forefingers. “You are my official pussy licker. Of course, you already know that. Thank you, sweetheart, I think I’m going to cum for you.” And she did. Then John turned around and she sucked him to his orgasm.

There was no dinner that evening; she was too exhausted and he had no appetite. They fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments