Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kim was beside herself with joy; her husband was back home with her, and their make-up sex was wonderful, including the new experience of a squirting orgasm. And in addition, it appeared that John was going to allow her to continue seeing Greg, and may even join them. Life was good. But she had one more task to complete.

After another fun romp in bed, Kim snuggled up to John and said, “While we were separated, I had a couple of sessions with a psychologist. She urged me to tell you more of my story. Most of it you know already. Are you in a listening mood now?’ John nodded silently as he played with her nipple.

“I grew up in a strict fundamentalist community that believes that sex is solely for procreation and blames Eve for man’s expulsion from The Garden. My first husband, James, had a similar upbringing. I did not drink the Kool-Aid entirely.

“When we first got married, we were not financially in a position to start a family, so I reluctantly went on birth control. But whenever we gave in to our sexual urges, a sense of guilt and shame followed. Finally, it became too much for him, and we separated. You already know this.

“Then you came along, and I learned about oral sex. You opened a whole new world of sexual pleasure for me with your hands and mouth. You knew how to bring me to the brink of heaven with your talented tongue. And you taught me how to give head well, which I love doing. But I could never quite reach the same level of excitement when we fucked. My upbringing held me back, I guess. As you know, in time, this became a bete noire for you, and so I started my search for a remedy.

“That’s when I met Master Greg online. He seemed to understand our problem and have ideas about what would help. Initially, he was philosophical, claiming that generations of white males were so focused on their careers and getting ahead financially that they were becoming selfish, and incompetent in bed.

“Black men, on the other hand, are using their superior physical prowess to replace the effete whites. Citing how the sports world is dominated by blacks, he asserts that the role of a cuckold is the future for many white husbands. He said that white wives are beginning to realize that to be sexually satisfied, they need a black lover with a big cock and lots of stamina.

“Some even stop taking birth control in order to become pregnant and bring a brown baby home in their bellies. He said that oral sex will become the domain of white guys, and penile/vaginal pleasure will belong to black studs and white wives. I never learned where black women fit in. There do seem to be a lot of mixed-race couples on TV these days.

“I didn’t think his theory applies to you, but it is an interesting worldview, and I became aroused. Our online chats became more sexual and suggestive. He opened a picture gallery of himself showing his very large erect cock. He asked for a nude picture of me, but I was afraid to put something like that on the internet. Later on, he took some of both of us in bed together.

“Soon, he suggested that we talk directly on the phone, sending me his number.”

Kim laid her hand lightly on John’s junk, aimlessly lifting his cock off his balls and holding it. They were sticky from their earlier sex play.

“I didn’t call for a long time, afraid, I guess. But our chats and his pictures stayed in my head. What would I do if I had him in my bed? Could I actually take such a huge cock in my little pussy? Would it be as much fun to suck as yours? I became obsessed with the idea of him.

“The thought of holding that magnificent cock, feeling the heft of it, slowly pulling back his foreskin, and running my tongue around the ridge of his glans made me instantly wet. When I called, he told me to undress and touch myself while we talked. He asked me to imagine licking his big balls while stroking him; said he would slip a finger into my pussy and then stroke my clit.

“I almost made myself cum right then, but he stopped me before I did. We discussed the advantages of denial. He told me that I should not make myself cum, and that I probably should limit you to cunnilingus without penetration or release. He promised that when we, he and I fucked, it would be explosive if I waited.

“Having thus decided that I would let him fuck me, I felt a strong sense of urgency. I needed that cock, John. I was convinced it would save our marriage. Sometimes at night, I would wake up with my hand on my soaking wet pussy and, unable to go back to sleep, I would sneak out of bed, go downstairs and call him. No matter what time, he always answered.

“His mellifluous baritone would lull me into a dreamy fugue state, and I would masturbate imagining his big cock stretching my pussy and hitting new pleasure zones that I didn’t know existed. We began planning to make it happen soon. I spent many hours fantasizing about how it would feel to be fucked by that marvelous cock.” John’s cock began to come to life in her hand.

“Finally, the day came; he called me at work. I rushed home without telling you, and got ready, stripping the guest bed sheets and putting extra towels in the bath. Then I bathed and shaved. I answered the door naked, as he had requested. As we kissed, standing in the open doorway, he turned us so that anyone on the street could see me kissing a black man, his big hands on my bare ass. A thrill went through me.” John’s cock was now fully erect and leaking profusely as she stroked him.

indiancoco19
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indiancoco19

“We walked, hand in hand, upstairs, but he walked right past the guest room unerringly into our master suite. ‘I am going to make you cum on your husband’s bed, and leave you trembling and sated in a puddle of my baby batter, waiting for him to come home and find you.’ And, boy, did he. He turned me every way but loose.

“He made me slowly undress him and lick and suck his balls first. I couldn’t believe it, but his cock is bigger in life than in his pix. I wanted to study it, but he insisted that I try to deep-throat him, making me gag repeatedly. Finally, the moment of truth; he laid back on the bed, his cock pointed at the ceiling, and beckoned me to him. My heart was in my throat as I straddled his hips; I was terrified but totally turned on.

“I actually couldn’t get the head past the lips of my pussy until he took hold of my hips and slowly but firmly forced me down on it. From that moment on, I have only a hazy memory. After an initial stab of pain, I had a wonderful feeling of fullness and soon began to orgasm. John, I must tell you that nothing in my past experience compares to what was happening. I couldn’t stop cumming.

“The next two hours were a wet dream from which I didn’t want to wake. Eventually, without disengaging, Greg rolled over on top of me. By then, he was fully in me, well past where anyone had ever touched. It felt as if his cock was touching my uterus. He took his time, talking to me as he slid that monster in and out. He kept asking, ‘Should I stop?’ When I shook my head, he said, ‘Tell me.' I begged him not to stop, to fuck me forever.

“He did stop once and moved up to put his cock in my mouth. I licked it clean but wanted it back in my pussy asap. We fucked some more, and he asked me where I wanted him to cum. I think I asked him to make me pregnant then, even though I knew I was safe. ‘Cum deep in my pussy, fill me’, I whispered. When he did, I felt a hot rush deep in my chest. I may have told him I loved him. Darling, this is all very hard to confess, but the shrink says honesty is important. It was a leg-shaking, blow-the-top-of-my-head-off experience that I will never forget. That’s where you found me, well-fucked, sweaty, and in a puddle of cum, his and mine.

“Since then, Greg has been pressing little ways to establish dominance over us. And I agreed to anything he asked to keep him fucking me. He proposed little tasks that I could get you to do, not so much to humiliate you as to define a pecking order, him to me to you. I see now how wrong that was.

“From this later vantage point, I realize that in the heat of passion, I went way over the line. I forgot that I had the cock cage until you found it in my lingerie drawer. I hope that you can forgive me and love me still after all of my transgressions. You know the rest.

“I want to acknowledge that I made mistakes along the way. One of which was to get too involved with Greg before telling you what I was doing. Another was thinking that you were cuckold material. I certainly should have known better than that. I became convinced that we would fix my marriage. I wanted so badly to cum for you while you fuck me, and now it has happened, and I loved it.

“I also need to acknowledge that, even though I love you with all my heart, I do still crave sex with Greg. I won’t let it become an obsession, but it will bring me another kind of pleasure, especially if you participate. If you share me, you won’t regret it, I’m convinced.” She bent down and licked the sticky goo from his cock.

John’s response was, “You saw a shrink while I was gone? What did she think of you fucking Greg?” Kim lifted her mouth from John’s cock.

“She has been totally non-judgemental. She would like to meet you both. I suspect she may have a non-professional interest.” They kissed, and then she went back to giving him head until he came, and she swallowed.

“So, what are your plans for getting back with Greg? Have you set something up with him?” John asked.

“None made yet. He texted me to say you had met and that he hoped you would be agreeable, but I wanted to hear from you directly. Are we good with me seeing him again?” She gave him a cummy kiss.

“Yes, I’m on board. I think we both understand that our marriage is and must remain our primary concern. Greg’s role can supplement it, not supplant it. Sheesh, we’re talking about a guy fucking my wife, and I’m talking like a lawyer.”

“How about this Saturday night? Shall I call him now?”

“Sure. Maybe I’ll send you to him with your pussy full of my cum; see if he likes it.”

“Ooh, naughty.”

“And maybe I’ll let you lock me in that cage before you go.”

“Double naughty!

In the end, they did neither; she went to Greg fresh and clean, and he went for drinks and fence-mending with Carol.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments