Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunday morning John went off to play golf with Carl, their friend who stopped having sex with them to please his new girlfriend. While having a beer after the round, John asked him how the relationship was working out.

“We really click in many ways and I can imagine marrying her, but I do miss playing with you and Kim. I don’t know if I can be completely monogamous, but it seems too soon to raise the subject with her,” was his answer.

“Has she been seeing other guys recently?” John asked.

“I haven’t asked for details but I sense that she is quite experienced and she has a strong libido; in fact, I have heard from mutual friends that she had been quite promiscuous until recently. I hope that I can convince her to be shared; I would like to experience what you and Kim have.”

John smiled to himself and said, “Well we certainly have enjoyed the times with you and would welcome her too if she is interested. But Kim has asked to go back to seeing Greg again. I think I have told you about him; he is the black stud who she cuckolded me with a year or so ago. It doesn’t sit very well with me, but he seems to do something for her that I can’t.

“I admit that I had expressed interest in seeing her fuck another man, but he tried to control our marriage and limit my access to Kim’s sex. I have an ominous feeling about this.”

Carl was sympathetic. “Can’t you tell her no?”

“She assures me that it’s just sex with him, and she points out that I allowed her to fuck you with no problems and we both play with her best friend, Carol. It would be hard to ask her to not fuck the guy she prefers. I have tried to set some limits, but he can influence her in ways that worry me. For instance, I know he wants to trot her around in public; and he will even try to pimp her out to his buddies. Worse, he wants me to sponsor him for membership in the golf club. That, I will not do.” They both laughed.

Meanwhile, Kim was visiting her best friend Carol. When Kim informed her that she intended to get back together with Greg, Carol advised her against it.

“You know how he is. Why would you risk your marriage to a wonderful man for the occasional roll in the hay with someone that you know does not respect him?”

“Because when he fucks me I feel like my head is going to explode and my insides turn to mush. He takes control of me and I’m like a rag doll in his hands. I know he’s bad for me but he’s the only one who makes me squirt when I cum. Once we start playing, I lose control. He could make me do almost anything.

“John makes love to me and gives me wonderful, warm loving feelings; and now I can even cum with him fucking me. I don’t want to give that up but every now and then I crave the excitement of being turned inside out by a bad boy lover.

“God, just thinking about him gets me wet.” She took Carol’s hand and placed it on her pussy under her skirt. Carol kept her hand there and pressed while Kim moved her hips rhythmically against it. Kim then leaned over and kissed her on the mouth. “Let’s go to bed.” Carol was already wearing a nighty since Kim had awakened her when she rang her doorbell.

Kim placed her hand on Carol’s pussy as they kissed letting her middle finger press between her labia, causing them both to moan. Carol squeezed her legs together, trapping Kim’s hand as she rubbed her clit through her damp pantie gusset. When they broke their kiss, Carol jumped up and pulled Kim toward the bedroom.

Without a word being said, they fell onto the bed in a sixty-nine position and began to eat each other out. Kim was quick to lift her face out of Carol’s pussy and gasp, “Oh please, can you use your biggest dildo on me? I need to cum right now.” It was within easy reach on the nightstand, so without breaking their embrace, Carol plunged it deep into Kim’s pussy after wetting it in her mouth.

Then, the instant that Carol’s tongue touched her clit again, Kim began to writhe and tremble with a powerful orgasm. Her scream was muffled because Carol had reached down and pushed Kim’s face back into her pussy and came with her. They lay there for several minutes wrapped together before swapping ends and hugging and kissing, sharing their love juices.

While saying their goodbyes Carol felt the need to be forthright with her friend. “I think you are making a mistake; if I were looking for a male partner, John is the kind of guy I would look for. And, if he is hurt by your cuckolding him with Greg, I’ll be on his side.”

Kim was a bit hurt, but said nothing, taking the comment as tough love. After rearranging her clothes she kissed Carol goodbye and went home. On the way she stopped to buy lunch supplies in case John brought a friend home. When she drove into her driveway she saw a vaguely familiar car parked in front.

Sitting in her breezeway was Greg. He stood and kissed her while taking her groceries. She accepted the kiss with a peck, and then continued into the house with him following. “What brings you here this fine morning?” she asked over her shoulder, knowing full well why he had shown up.

“I saw John’s car at the golf course and thought we could have a chance to talk and whatever,” he replied, setting the bags down and taking her in his arms. Kim stepped out of his reach.

indiancoco19
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indiancoco19

“Coming here was a bad idea. John and I have not gotten comfortable with you and me getting together again. I have made progress but he still needs to be comfortable before I will let you fuck me again.”

“Oh come on, babe, you know you want this, need this.” He opened his fly and took out his cock and began stroking it. “And it wants your lips and pussy.”

“Put that thing away. I’m not going to fuck you today, and maybe not ever if the most important man in my life isn’t okay with it. That should be your main priority; getting him to like you enough to share me with you.”

“I am trying, but he hasn’t asked me to play golf with him or have a drink with him. What can I do?” He continued to play with himself and his cock was growing bigger and harder. Kim couldn’t take her eyes off of it. She could feel her nipples becoming erect and per pussy getting that warm feeling.

“John should get in an hour or so. You must not be here when he does.” She began to put the groceries away. Greg came up behind her and reached around to caress her breasts, as he kissed her neck. Then he unbuttoned her blouse, freeing them and pinching her nipples, sending a thrill into her stomach. Kim couldn’t resist; she turned her head and kissed him full on the lips.

Almost involuntarily, her hand grasped his cock and slid his foreskin back, causing the big head to appear. “Oh, babe,” Greg unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to the floor. “Get down there and suck that thing before I bend you over and put it where you really want it.”

She slid to her knees, still holding his rampant cock. “Alright, but that’s all you get. My pussy is off-limits today, but I’ll get you off with my mouth just to make you go away. You cannot be here when John comes home.” After closely examining his cock, she sighed and said, “God it’s a marvelous thing,” and proceeded to lick and suck it while her hand stroked it. Her other hand slid under his balls and lightly tickled his taint.

“That will get you a mouth full of cum if you keep it up,” Greg moaned.

“Well, give it to me soon you fucker.” He put his hands in her hair and started to vigorously pump his cock into her mouth. Very soon his cock was reaching her throat and with a cry, he emptied his balls of a large load. Kim swallowed as much as she could but some escaped onto her breasts and the floor. She quickly got paper towels, wiped up the puddle, and hurried Greg out the door.

She was just finishing putting the groceries away when she heard John’s car enter the garage. She quickly tried to make sure her clothes and her hair were in their proper place when he came into the kitchen followed by their friend Carl. John took her in his arms and said, “I invited Carl for lunch, but don’t get any ideas, he is still being monotonous.” With a sly grin at his pun, he kissed Kim. Then he seemed to recoil and excused himself to go to the toilet.

Kim gave Carl a rather chaste kiss, offered him a beer, and excused herself to go after John. She found him standing beside their bed with a chagrinned look on his face. He turned to her and said, “You have an odd taste today. Have I missed something important?”

“Hold on a minute,” Kim replied as she went to the bathroom and began brushing her teeth. When she was finished and had gargled mouthwash, she came to John and asked, “May I have that kiss over?” They kissed again. She stood back and held John’s arms at his side.

“Yes, I had cum on my breath. He was here when I came home from shopping and insisted on coming in. I gave him a blowjob to get rid of him but I did not fuck him. It was a mistake. I’m sorry.”

John stood there without speaking. He was wondering if he would become immune to coming home and learning that his wife had been intimate with someone whom he did not like or trust. Did he have to become more secure or more callous?

Kim pulled him into a hug, resting her head on his chest. “John, I love you with all my heart. I can see that you aren’t ready for me to get involved with him, so let’s agree that I won’t see him, nor will I communicate with him after letting him know not to contact me again. Now, we have a guest waiting. Let’s not leave him to wonder what’s going on.”

Carl seemed ill at ease when they sat down together with their drinks. Kim took the initiative. “I had a visit a short time ago from the man who turned me into a hot wife. One thing led to another and I sucked his cock and he came in my mouth, something you have done a few times. I didn’t have time to clean up before John kissed me and smelled his cum on my breath.”

John spoke up, “Carl and I had a chat about that situation earlier today.” He turned to Carl and said, “This is the kind of thing that concerns me; that this guy will continually try to push the envelope. I may not be secure enough to be happy for them.”

“Let’s say no more about it, John. I will not see him again. It was a diversion; not worth stressing our relationship over. Carl, I need to show my husband that he is the most important person in my life. Would you excuse us?”

John and Kim went to bed after Carl left but they didn’t have sex. They lay wrapped in each other’s arms and went to sleep, waking in the evening. Neither had any appetite, so they watched TV and shared a bottle of wine with crackers and cheese until they once again went to bed. Monday was a work day for them both.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments