Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"I found an alternate ending which I think many of you will prefer."

An uneasy truce settled between Kim and John for the next couple of weeks as they went about their normal activities. Sex between them was fraught; in their cautious attempts, he was sure that she was comparing him to Greg, and that he came off poorly. When he went down to fellate her his mind thought of the fucked out, cream-filled mess that Greg had left him before and he couldn’t deny that he missed the sight and the taste.

Greg’s name was not mentioned by either of them. John wondered if there was any texting or phoning between him and Kim, but he was not the type to pry into her phone history or other devices. Because they worked at the same place and often commuted together, much of her time was easily accounted for, so he didn’t think they were meeting.

But he didn’t believe that Greg would simply give up and go away. She had shown how suggestible she could be. He could just imagine Greg offering his psychoanalysis of him to help her work him around and reminding her how special it was to fuck him. Nothing in her behavior showed signs of deviousness.

The thing was, there was really no reason to sneak around. John had come to realize that he wanted to share her, but on his terms, not some interloper’s. He loved watching her mind being blown while being fucked by Greg’s huge cock. And after, when he cleaned her up and fucked her too, she needed him more than ever.

But he would not be treated like a servant and humiliated; now he might not be able to abide by Greg’s presence. He couldn’t ever maintain his anger at Kim for long, it was too exhausting. In some ways his affection for her was paternalistic; he felt responsible for her happiness beyond simply being a caring partner. She deserved the utmost in sexual attention and variety.

Finally, when he figured that she could wait him out, especially if she was getting some on the side, he decided to break the impasse. “Have you seen Greg lately?” he asked her one night at dinner.

“No,” was her one-word response.

“No texting or Skyping?”

There was a longish pause before she said, “He has been trying to talk to me. I felt I should at least let him say his piece.” She looked truly ashamed and repentant.

“And what is his piece?”

“That what we have, uh had, is special and that it is unreasonable for you to object to it after encouraging me. And that if you would meet with him he could show you how it could work.” She wouldn’t meet John’s eye when she said this.

Clearly, she had lied to Greg about something; he had not encouraged her to go out and cuckold him. He let that pass without comment. “What do you want to happen now? The way we are now is not working. Do you want to keep seeing Greg?”

Kim detected a trap. She knew John well enough that his prior ultimatum was serious and firm. If she said yes it might end their marriage, but if she said no, she would be lying and might end up seeing Greg secretly. They had, of course, been texting and talking.

Her hesitation told John what he suspected. “Why don’t you go be with him tonight?” It was not really a question. “I have a lot of thinking to do and your being around me won’t help. And you should have an unfettered chance to test the waters and see if that is really what you and he want. I can’t compete with him in absentia.” He put on his firm, no-argument face.

“You are kicking me out.”

“No. I’m offering you the chance to be with your lover again. And I suggest you take some clothes so that you can stay as long as you want. Then let’s talk about what we each want.” After much sputtering and protestation, Kim relented and packed a bag. John walked her to her car and opened the door for her. She kissed him and looked sadly into his eyes, then closed the door and started the engine.

He used his alone time for a serious reevaluation of his needs. Now that his anger had subsided, he realized that most of what was happening was to his benefit. If she can control Greg’s dominant tendency, it could be a win/win arrangement; they could each get what they want. If Greg can’t be tamed somewhat then she will have to choose between them for real.

That was Thursday evening. The next morning he saw that her car was in the work parking lot, and he found a note on his desk. “Can we have lunch today? Please meet me in the cafeteria at noon.  K.”  John had no appetite at noon; he had only a glass of iced tea when he sat down.

“How are you?” he asked. She smiled at him and pulled him into a kiss.

“I hope we aren’t breaking any company policy,” she laughed.

“How was your night with Greg? Do you plan to go back tonight?”

“Good, very good. We have made plans for the weekend, but I wanted to come home to you tonight. I miss you and don’t want to be away from you for long. In truth, after we had sex the first time, I mostly wanted to cuddle up to you and be assured that you still loved me. I need to reclaim you after my bad behavior, and of course, to have you put your special touch on my over-heated pussy.” This last was whispered in his ear. I’ll make us dinner, OK?”

“The first time?” John was really struggling with his jealousy.

That evening they made love like in the old days. Kim went right to town at the dinner table, actually under the table. She crawled to where he was enjoying his glass of wine and started rubbing his cock through his shorts. She pushed his pant leg up until her tongue could lick the tip. That touch sent a shiver up his spine.

He remembered that recent time she deep-throated him and he wanted her to do it again. That damned Greg had some useful qualities. John wondered what else she might learn from him. They rapidly went to the bedroom where he spread her legs and buried his face in her cunt, then he looked questioningly up at her.

She nodded her head, “Yes, I was fucked this morning and have been holding the evidence all day. It’s Greg’s, can you taste it? Is it as good for you as when it was freshly injected? Oh, don’t stop.” His answer was muffled because he immediately went back to licking and kissing her labia and pushing his tongue into her as far as he could.

When she pulled him up to kiss him and guide him into her pussy, she gave a deep contented sigh before grabbing his ass and holding him deep in her while she shuddered. Had she cum? “That’s what I’m talkin’ about,” she said to no one in particular, then kissed him some more.

Feeling pleased with himself, John began a slow in/out movement of his hips, hearing her whisper, “Yes, yes, yes,” in time with his motion. Then, “Oh fuck, I’m going to cum again!” She clamped her legs around his hips wrapped her arms around his neck and plunged her tongue into his mouth. He couldn’t hold on; he came with her.

Finally, she let her arms and legs drop to the side and released all of the tension from her body. With his firm cock still in her, John bent and kissed her nipples, then rolled off to one side making a plop sound as they disconnected. They lay there for several minutes. Then she rolled on top of him and lined up her dripping cunt with his mouth. “OK, cucky boi, clean-up time.” This time, her joke had a better reception; she got a good licking.

After Saturday morning sex and breakfast, she left to go to Greg with John’s blessing. He went off to his regular weekly golf game. Later that day his phone chirped with a text from an unknown number. It was a picture of a familiar pussy, gaping wide and with cum oozing from it.

QueenMaxeneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenMaxeneTS

Then on Sunday afternoon as he was watching golf on tv, he suddenly felt arms around his neck and got a kiss on his neck. “Well, now you share another treat with my other lover; he is a golf nut too, so we came to watch the tournament with you. Look.”

John looked up to find Greg standing behind Kim with a tentative smile on his face. They shook hands. “You two sit and watch. Shall I get some beers?” John nodded and went to sit at one end of the sofa. Greg went around to the other end and sat. John brought Greg up to speed on the scores and who was playing well.

When Kit returned she sat between them quietly, handing each his beer. She had a glass of white wine. No one spoke for some time, the men were absorbed in the tv. When his beer was gone, John got up to go to the bathroom and get more. Upon his return, he saw the couple embracing and kissing each other hungrily. He stopped and watched for a moment until they separated.

When he sat down, Kim turned to him and pulled him into a kiss, plunging her tongue deep into his mouth for a long, wet greeting.

“Golf is such a boring spectator sport isn’t it?” she said to no one in particular as she sat back. He felt her hand on his thigh and saw that her other one was on Greg. His cock was rapidly growing hard.

Greg now had his arm around Kim and was lightly strumming her erect nipple. John reached around and began unbuttoning her blouse. Her hand squeezed his cock through his shorts. She sighed contentedly as Greg placed his lips on her, now-exposed, nipple. She caressed Greg’s head, holding him on her tit.

Seeing that her top end was occupied, John went to his knees and started kissing her thighs, which she immediately opened for him. She was panty-less and wet and smelled of sex. The aroma was intoxicating; he kissed his way toward her sex as she slumped forward moving her bottom to the edge of the seat. When his tongue touched her pussy she trembled and gasped.

After a short time, he took a breather and looked up to see her left hand stroking Greg’s huge, erect cock while he licked and sucked her nipples. Then her free hand grabbed the back of his head and pulled him back to her pussy. It only took a few moments for her to announce her orgasm, then she collapsed on the sofa seat until she stopped shaking. John stood up, not knowing what to do now.

Shortly, Kim looked up at him and said, “Darling will you take me to bed and fuck me?” She hooked her fingers in his belt and pulled him closer, pulling herself to a sitting position. She reached her hand to Greg’s cock again and said to him, “Come and watch darling, you will be clean-up batter.” The threesome trouped to the bedroom where Kim dropped to her knees and, stripping John’s shorts off buried his cock in her mouth.

Greg went to the far side of the bed and lay down. He had undressed and John couldn’t take his eyes off that magnificent cock. He had to stop Kim before she sucked the cum out of him too soon. God, she has gotten good at deep-throating. They kissed, and then he turned her around to face the bed and urged her onto her knees facing Greg’s monster.

From the rear, her pussy looked so beautiful that he had to give it a few licks from her clit to her bottom. She lifted her mouth from Greg’s cock, turned toward him, and said, “Fuck me now!” She wiggled her fannie suggestively and returned to sucking Greg.

John was so aroused that he doubted that he could hold off for long, though he wanted to fuck her to many orgasms. He stroked as slowly as he dared; her pussy felt so good on his cock that he hoped to never stop. Kim stopped sucking Greg; she laid her head on his stomach, closed her eyes and was making a humming sound matching John’s rhythm.

“Oh, darling,” he heard her murmur, “keep fucking me just like this, I’m ready for you to cum deep in my pussy. I’ll cum with you.”

That was too much for John; he pushed his cock to the limit in her and held it there while it shot several spurts of cum.

“Yes, yes, give it all to me!” she practically shouted. Finally, they collapsed on their sides, still connected.

Greg leaned in and kissed her saying, “That was beautiful, you two.” Kim patted his cheek dreamily and closed her eyes again. Finally, John’s shrunken cock slid out, followed by a stream of cum, running down her thigh. Kim was actually asleep. He rolled onto his back, contented.

Greg looked at him over her body. “It looks like my work here is done-” A line from old Superman movies. “You took her over the edge.”

John answered, “Oh no, I don’t think she is done with you yet. You woke the giant, now you have to keep her happy. She has become too much for me.” Their whispers awakened her. She reached for a kiss from Greg.

“I want you to fuck me now, lover; and I would like my husband to fluff you up for me. I think he would like that and I want to watch it. Okay?” She plunged her tongue into his mouth, then turned to kiss John. “Thank you for that wonderful orgasm, now won’t you get Greg ready to fuck me too?”

Greg’s cock still had remnants of Kim’s dried saliva on it and some of his precum oozing from the tip when John reached over Kim and took it in hand. He tried to spread the precum for lubrication, but there was not enough, so he lay across Kim and lifted the heavy meat to his lips. He was shocked at how heavy Greg’s tumescent cock was, seemingly much more than his. He felt Greg’s hand gently on his head urging him on.

Kim was lying on her back taking the weight of his torso, her right hand caressing his balls. Her left alternated between holding the base of Greg’s monster to patting John’s head as he sucked and licked. She cooed sweet nothings to both of them promising to make them both cum again. In no time Greg was rampant and John was proud of his accomplishment. He backed off and sat on his knees while Kim spread her legs and beckoned to her lover.

John sat mesmerized as Greg lay between Kim’s legs with his hard cock on her belly and they kissed urgently. He wondered how she could take that thing so deep IN her belly. He was ready to find out. She placed her feet on the bed on either side of Greg’s hips and, when he lifted himself off her, tilted her pelvis for his entry.

No guidance was necessary; his cock unerringly registered at her opening. His hips moved slightly and the head pushed between her lips, sliding his foreskin back until his glans popped in. He stopped there for a few moments until her hands grabbed his ass and tried to pull him deeper. She clearly no longer needed time to adjust to his girth, she wanted him to get to the part that John’s cock couldn’t reach. “Oh baby, give it to me. Don’t tease me,” she whimpered, looking into his eyes.

“Whose pussy is this?” Greg asked, looking over at John with a grin.

“You know whose; don’t tease,” was her answer. She wiggled her bottom trying to get him deeper.

“John and I want to hear you say it, don’t we, John?” He moved as if to pull his cock out. John watched in amazement. There was a longish pause. Kim’s hands fell to her sides and her mouth became grim.

“It’s John’s and it was incredibly wonderful of him to let you borrow it. So I guess you should go home now.” She put her hands on his chest and tried to push him off her. For several seconds, he didn’t move, then he rose and dressed without speaking and left.

The couple wrapped their arms around each other for a long time. “I love you, husband of mine,” whispered Kim.

“And I love you, wife of mine. Don’t worry, we will easily find a replacement for him. Meanwhile, my cock needs more of your pussy.”

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments