Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Due to the long hiatus, readers may wish to review events in earlier chapters."

John:

I was dismayed to receive a picture of genitalia in response to my text asking when Kim would get home. I probably should have insisted to go with her into Greg’s house when we went to pick up her car.

But, I guess, that is where our life is now; we have an open marriage of sorts, and she has tacit approval to fuck Greg, as I have the same with Carol. Still, it seemed a bit callous of her. Of course, if they were mid-fuck, it would be an easy way to indicate that she was busy; no need to break the rhythm, so to speak. I had to smile at that image.

I checked the fridge for food and seeing nothing, decided to go shopping for dinner. I was at the butcher counter when I got a second text, “Wrapping things up here, be home soon,” with a winky emoji. How have we got to this place I wondered on the drive home.

When your wife is much younger than you, it can cause you to wonder if your sexual needs continue to be matched after a time. Kim is eleven years younger than I am. In general, her interest in sex has been modest, I suppose partly due to her puritanical upbringing.

I, on the other hand, have always had a fascination with sex in all its forms and was always bothered by the fact that Kim did not have orgasms while being fucked. I could bring her off orally and manually, but penetration didn’t do it for her; she said it was pleasant but didn’t push her over the edge.

Once she expressed an aversion to having a large, male body laying on her and thrusting into her. But having her be on top didn’t solve the problem. In time, I guess I let her sense my disappointment.

Imagine my shock when she informed me that she had met a black man who wanted her to cuckold me, and she intended to do it. She claimed it was all intended to satisfy my desire for her to achieve vaginal orgasms. I was very skeptical and asked her to wait.

Imagine my further unhappiness when I came home early from work one day to meet a black man in my living room who informed me that he had just fucked my wife. She had gone ahead despite my expressed concerns. Once I recovered my equilibrium, I had to acknowledge that the idea of sharing her with another man excited me more than I previously would have thought.

Not surprisingly, the next several weeks have been a rollercoaster ride of emotions and actions on both of our parts that nearly caused us to separate permanently. Operating on the premise that I was a submissive cuckold, Greg, the guy, tried to bully and embarrass me, which pissed me off to a fair-thee-well.

Seeing nothing wrong with her actions, Kim continued to meet Greg and expected me to be okay as clean-up batter. When he was around, I was second fiddle; he kissed and fondled her in front of me, smirking at me the whole time. When we went to sit in the den to talk, she sat on the arm of his chair while I sat alone on the sofa which, I determined would never happen again.

Finally, after weeks of fucking Greg, she indicated that her time with him was nearing an end. She expressed some remorse for her and his behavior and wanted to renew our loving relationship.

I was putting the groceries away when Kim walked into the house. She hugged and kissed me and thanked me for getting food. “Won’t you take me to bed now and make love to me like a husband? I feel quite alienated from you. I know it’s my fault mostly and that is going to change, but right now I want to hold you and love you.” How could I say no to that?

Our lovemaking was sublime in a way never before, after which Kim and I talked about our situation. She began the conversation, “I think my time with Greg is drawing to a close; he is annoyed with me for a number of reasons and last night opened my eyes to the maliciousness of cuckolding a man who isn’t into it.

“We haven’t made a firm break, but I don’t expect to respond positively to any extracurricular activity without your approval and participation. The exotic thrill of being a hot wife and doing naughty things has faded somewhat. I think we both can enjoy some outside fun, but the well has been tainted where Greg is concerned, don’t you think?”

I asked where that leaves us and Carol. She replied, “I love her, and I have no problem with you and her becoming lovers, as long as I get to play too. I still need my hubby to take care of my needs, especially now that he makes me cum in so many ways. And Carol and I have some new things to try. I don’t know why we never explored sex together before.”

Dinner was like old times, shared preparation and clean-up, not to mention a bottle of very good, very expensive wine, not from Greg’s cellar. The ambiance was reminiscent of the early days of their relationship when John felt a genuine love from Kim.

During the tumultuous prior weeks, John had been doing his homework, hoping to find an alternative to Greg who would engage Kim’s attention and be more palatable to him. Through the same swinging site that she had used, he has been communicating with an attractive young man, who seemed ideal. He was bi and listed golf as a hobby.

They agreed that they should play a round of golf after which John would invite him home for a beer, a swim and to get acquainted with Kim. The following Saturday, he called her from the course and told her that he had met Carl and asked if she would make them lunch after golf.

Kim and Carl seemed to get along well during lunch. She was very attentive of him, asking about his life and likes, etc. It was clear there was an attraction between them. After lunch, John suggested a swim. When he offered to lend Carl a suit, Kim said, “You know we always swim nude. You could ask Carl if that’s alright with him. Maybe he is liberated like us.” She had a twinkle in her eyes, telling John that she found Carl attractive.

With Carl’s agreement, they all stripped and went with their drinks to the pool area. Carl was immediately showing his interest in Kim, causing her to ask if he liked what he saw, or just normally walked around semi-hard. She placed her hand on his hip, dangerously close to his pubic area. “No, it’s all from looking at your magnificent body. I think you are beautiful.” His cock continued to rise until it was pointing at the sky. Now John’s cock was getting hard also.

feliziaGLAM
Online Now!
Lush Cams
feliziaGLAM

Kim looked from one to the other and stroked her chin, “Hmm, what is a girl to do? One lovely, familiar, hooded cock and one equally lovely but unfamiliar, circumcised, slightly larger one. I suppose a good hostess should attend to her guest first. She went to John and asked, “May I?” and kissed him lustily. He nodded his approval.

Kim led Carl by the hand to the chaise, where she sat and pulled him to stand between her legs. While looking up into his eyes, she pulled his cock to horizontal and touched the tip of her tongue to its head. It jumped right out of her hand and bounced on his stomach. She giggled and his knees buckled slightly. “Oh, did I hurt you?” she asked with an impish grin. His answer was a groan.

She pulled his cock down again and slipped her lips over the entire head. It wouldn’t get away this time. Meanwhile, John came up behind her and cupped her breasts in his hands before pinching her erect nipples, making her moan quietly. Carl placed his hands on her head and gently pulled her deeper. She cupped his balls with one hand reached her other hand back and caressed John’s head.

John spoke up, “Maybe we should postpone the swim until after our hostess has attended to her guest properly. I’ll go to the bedroom and prepare the bed. You two come up when ready.” He left with his erect cock swinging before him.

Kim looked up from her ministrations and said, “Should we go with him?” then pulled Carl’s cock back into her throat.

After a few minutes of fucking her mouth, Carl answered, “I don’t know if I’m ready to share you yet.”

Kim let go of him and said, “He’s the one doing the sharing; be appreciative. Let’s go.” She rose and headed for the house. In their bedroom, she flopped onto the stripped bed and beckoned John to her, “Come here, lover. Did you bring me a treat today? What would you like to happen?”

John took a moment to admire her beauty and to hope that he had made the right choice of a playmate for them both. “I would love for you to enjoy yourself with Carl and me and wear us out. What would you like?”

“I think I want to suck your cock while he licks my pussy. Then I want us both to suck him hard again so he can fuck me while you watch. I want you to kiss me when I cum on his nice cock, and then for you to tell him when and where to cum. Maybe you would like him to cum in your mouth?”

Carl, meanwhile was standing looking a bit sheepish after his earlier blunder, of which John was unaware. Kim beckoned him closer, opened her legs, and pointed to her cunt. John straddled her chest and the party began in earnest. It was not long before Kim could not concentrate on the blow job, so John rolled into a sitting position beside her and watched as Carl brought her closer and closer to her first orgasm. He was clearly an accomplished pussy muncher.

John leaned down, kissed her, then grasped her ass in both hands, pulling her pussy lips farther apart for Carl’s long tongue. “Lie on your side under her leg and let me guide your cock to her pussy,” he whispered to Carl who complied. What a fantastic sight, her soaking wet pussy held open by his fingers and Carl’s rampant cock dripping precum and ready to slip between her labia.

As if this weren’t exciting enough, Kim turned her head and sucked John’s hard cock into her mouth. He was almost beyond holding back, but as soon as Carl’s cock began to enter her pussy, Kim came hard, letting John’s cock fall from her mouth with a scream of pleasure. “Oh fuck!” she yelled. Her eyes rolled up in her head and her mouth fell open. John turned to kiss and nip at her nipples while his fingers gently stroked her clit, keeping her orgasm going.

Then he sat back to enjoy their mating. For the next few minutes, it was all Kim and Carl, with John kneeling beside them slowly stroking himself and watching. Then Carl rolled onto his back and pulled Kim up to ride him cowgirl. John grasped Carl’s gooey cock and licked her cream off it, then held it by its base for her to climb on.

She first straddled his chest and bent to kiss him avidly, then she slid back, letting John rub her pussy lips and clit with Carl’s cock head. She turned her head and told John, “Put it in darling, I need to be fucked some more by this lovely cock.” Then she settled onto his cock and slowly raised and fell on it; up, down, up, down, shiver, etc.

John could only watch for a few minutes before he needed to be part of the action. He straddled Carl’s legs behind Kim and bent forward to kiss her neck and caress her breasts. His hard cock pressed the spot between where Carl’s cock entered her pussy and her little brown star, following her motions.

Suddenly, her head popped up and stopped moving. At the same moment, John realized that his cock head was in her pussy alongside Carl’s shaft. He was afraid he was hurting her, but she soon started to move again, each thrust sinking his cock deeper. The tight fit and the feeling of Carl’s cock sliding against his was exquisite.

Soon both men were stroking in her snug pussy. She began to moan, “Oh god, oh god, don’t stop, keep fucking me both of you. I’m going to cum like never before!”

“Jesus, me too,” he heard Carl moan. Kim’s ass began to tremble. She put her arms around Carl’s neck and held on as if she might be thrown off him. They all started to explode loudly together. At some point, Kim farted, but nobody noticed. It would be something to laugh about later. They collapsed into a three-high pile and lay still for several minutes until Carl called uncle and they rolled apart.

John wrapped his arms around his wife and hugged and kissed her. “Thank you, darling,” he whispered. “That was one for the books, I think.”

“I don’t know what that is called but I want to do it again,” Kim sighed contentedly. “Thank you both, especially you, my loving husband. Now, who wants a swim?” No one was in a hurry to move.

Eventually, Carl excused himself, saying he had things to do. He said he hoped to be invited back, then dressed and left. “I guess I don’t have to ask if you enjoyed that,” John said to Kim. “What do you think of Carl? You seemed to be ready to play with him right away.”

“He seems quite nice. I thought so many weeks ago when we chatted online before Greg insinuated himself on me. Carl has never seen my picture.” She couldn’t help smiling.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments