Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

John and Kim have been married for five years; the second for each of them. John is forty-three and Kim is thirty-two years old. They met when she took a secretary position at his company through a temp agency while she and her husband divorced. The position became permanent; they became intimate and married a year later.

They were deeply in love and life was generally excellent, save one little matter; John was unable to give Kim orgasms with penile penetration. She came readily during oral sex or manual stimulation but straight sex, while pleasant, didn’t push her over that edge. Kim acknowledged that it had always been so and she was reconciled to it.

She readily became excited when John played with her pussy while kissing her and sucking her nipples and fantasizing about another man in bed with them. And she loved oral sex, both giving and receiving.

As the years passed, John became more and more bothered by his inability to give his wife that supreme pleasure. Even though she didn’t miss what she had never experienced, Kim decided to research the matter on the internet. Eventually, she landed on a swinger’s site where several men invited her to video chat with them. She ignored them.

However, the site had a chat forum that interested Kim. She enjoyed monitoring the discussions and eventually screwed up her courage to explain her situation online. Her confession generated all manner of responses and commiseration from other women; plus suggestions from several men who offered to fix her problem.

It was kind of exciting to be on the site by herself so she didn’t mention it to John. More than a few women empathized with her; some said they had the same issue. She logged in frequently over the next several days, enjoying reading the give-and-take about all manner of sex matters.

One time she noticed that she had a request for a private chat from a man whose username was Master Greg. By the time she figured out how to respond he had hung up, but his profile intrigued her so she sent an apology and invited him to try again. A few days later she logged on and again got a private chat request from this Greg guy. He told her that he had seen her profile photo and thought she was very attractive. He also said that he had opened his picture gallery for her and explained how to access it. She went to his profile and found a handsome black dude smiling at the camera, holding the biggest uncut cock she had ever seen.

Her heart lurched and her temperature shot up. She had trouble catching her breath. Did penises really come that size? She closed his profile but couldn’t immediately go back to the chat. She sat and waited for her pulse to slow. When she opened the chat again he asked, “Did you like what you saw?”

With shaky hands, she typed “Yes, very much.”

“I liked what I saw on your profile as well. I have been monitoring your discussions on the forum and I can help you. I have helped several couples get their marriages on track with my special skills. Have you ever been with a black man?”

“No.”

“Well, more about that later. Your situation is not all that rare; it is becoming a common malady for wives of white men. I have a lot of experience in helping and many husbands are grateful for it. But, all this typing is tiresome. Take my cell number and call me if you want to talk directly.”

“OK. I’ll discuss it with my husband and get back to you. Thanks.”

“Sure, you should get him involved, but I would suggest that you and I spend some time setting the stage first. He might not be receptive at first and I know how you can prepare him.”

After logging off, Kim vacillated for a few days, not sure how, or whether to approach John. Finally, she decided to call Greg first as he suggested.

“This is Greg,” said a mellifluous baritone. The sound evoked the memory of his pictures, giving Kim a surge of adrenalin and goose flesh. It took a moment for her to speak.

“Hi Greg, this is Kim. Do you remember me from the swinger’s site?”

“Of course. You sound as lovely as you look in your profile. How are you?” They exchanged some small talk, then he asked, “Did you talk with your husband about us?”

“No. I decided to take your advice and explore more with you before opening that up with John.”

“I think that was the best thing to do. Let me begin with some of my bona fides, then we can chat about you and your situation.” Using professional sports as an example Greg argued that black men were superior to whites. He asserted the same for sex; they were better equipped, had more stamina, and were more motivated to please and impregnate women.

“White women are realizing the benefits of cuckolding their husbands with them, having the best of both worlds: the stability of a working white husband and the virility of a black stud.” His voice was almost hypnotic and Kim found herself getting aroused.

“Many white husbands also recognize the value of having a happy wife without the strain of trying to satisfy her sexually by themselves. I can help bring that about.” The term cuckold raised an alarm in Kim; she asked what he meant.

“A cuckold is someone whose wife fucks other men, often with his approval and support. Now you tell me about your sex life, what is wonderful, and what you wish was better. I’m all ears.”

“I guess my favorite times are when we have oral sex. I love to suck John’s cock, get him hard and lick him all over until he cums in my mouth or on my tits. And when we sixty-nine, it is the best. I know I should stop before he cums but I love the sense of power when I feel his cock get ready to let loose and he can’t stop himself. I am in total control.” She thrilled at being able to use such graphic language with a strange man.

“After, he often wishes that I had stopped in time for him to plunge his cock into my pussy and fill it up. And I do enjoy it when he cleans his spunk from my cunt. But I never cum on his cock.”

“You have put your finger on a critical element of good sex, pun intended. There must always be a power difference; one partner must be in control. It sounds as if John doesn’t take control. That means that you must be in charge. I can train you in methods to achieve your desires.”

KellyJezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyJezz

“John is due home soon. We better stop for today. Can I call you later this week?”

“Sure. Let me suggest a simple exercise to begin: convince John to shave his pubic area completely. Tell him you think it’s sexy. Help him a little maybe, but make him do it. Then reward him but don’t shave your pussy for him.”

“What kind of reward?”

“ Let him fuck you or eat you out, whatever. Or suck his cock. Bye for now.”

It was the weekend before Kim worked up the nerve to ask John to shave. By then she and Greg had talked a couple more times and he suggested that they have lunch together soon. She found herself wet frequently when he talked about her having sex with him. She often touched herself while they talked.

Saturday evening she sat on John’s lap wearing just a filmy negligee and kissed him passionately. I’m horny, let’s fuck lover.” John enthusiastically nodded his head and reached for her breast. “But first would you do something for me? I would love it if you would shave.”

“But honey, I never shave on Saturday unless we are going out. I thought you liked to feel my whiskers on your nipples.”

“No, I mean shave your pubic hair. I think it would look nice and make your cock look even bigger. I’ll help you, then I want to lick you all over.”

“You’re kidding. Are you going to shave yours too? I’d help with that.”

“No, a woman doesn’t have anything to show without a nicely trimmed patch; a man stands out more when bare. With my small tits and slim hips, I would look like a little girl if I were shaved bare.”

As they were mowing his pubes down prior to shaving him, Kim said, ”I have something I want to tell you. I have met an interesting man.” John suddenly stopped trimming himself and looked at her strangely.

“You met a man? Where did you meet this man?”

“On a swinging site. I have been spending some time in chat rooms and we met there.”

“Does this man have a partner? Are you wanting us to become swingers? What are they like?”

Kim was getting nervous wondering how John was taking this. “No, he is single I think. He is a black man who helps married couples achieve their sexual fantasies. He wants to meet you.”

“More likely he wants to meet you; or has he already met you? You haven’t fucked him have you?” John’s voice was getting a bit shrill. Kim placed her hand on his crotch and her other arm around his shoulders.

“We have only chatted on the phone a few times, but we are planning to meet next week for lunch. Come on, let’s finish this trim so we can have fun.” She squirted shaving cream on her hand and began to lather him up including stroking his growing cock and balls.

“Wait a minute. Was this his idea?” indicating his creamy crotch area. John was sounding indignant.

“Well, I thought you would like me to act a little slutty and I like the idea of you neatly shaved. Do you want me to do it? I feel a little nervous with a sharp razor near your junk. Look, my hand is shaking.” She kept her hand on his cock, moving it slightly.

“Are you planning to fuck this guy? Is that what this is all about?” John couldn’t help a groan of lust.

“No…., not right away; not unless you want it. Wouldn’t you like to see me cum on a big black cock? Isn’t that what is missing for us in our sex life? I just want what will bring us the most pleasure.” Her hand kept up its motion, while she kissed him plunging her tongue into his mouth.

“And at this luncheon, is he going to fuck you? Are you going to let him?”

“Do you not want me to let him if he asks? I think I would like that. He has gotten me quite aroused during our phone chats.”

“Oh god, I don’t know. It makes me crazy to think of you opening your legs and taking a big black cock into your little pussy. You said he has a big cock, didn’t you?”

“I didn’t say, but yes, he is very big. I don’t know if I could take him. I would be less nervous if you were there holding my hand the first time.”

“Well then, make him wait.”

“I’m afraid if I put him off, he won’t come back. Let’s see what happens, OK? I will ask him to wait but if he insists I think I have to let him. But I promise to come home and tell you everything; maybe send you a picture. Would you like that?” That pushed John over the edge; he blasted his load of cum nearly across the bathroom.

“Oh! Yes, let it all out, cum for me, darling. That’s what we want, isn’t it? So beautiful.” Kim leaned in and took his cock in her mouth, shaving cream and all.

After, while she cleaned up the cum and rinsed the shaving cream from her mouth, he finished shaving his pubic area. Kim then led him to their bed and allowed him to lick her pussy. “Imagine that I have just come home with my pussy full of Greg’s cum.

“You could lick it out of my stretched-open cunt. Wouldn’t you love to see my red, swollen lips waiting for your tongue to soothe them?” John’s cock was hard again. She let him move up and guided him into her pussy. It had been a while since they had a doubleheader.

The next few days were torture for John; each day he wondered if it was the big luncheon day. When he asked in the morning, Kim replied, “I don’t know. I’m waiting for his call. Be patient; you’re making me nervous too.” Each day he came home from work frazzled from not knowing if that was the day.

Finally, on Thursday, he decided to leave work early. He walked into his kitchen just in time to bump into a strange black man on his way out. He stopped in his tracks and the man extended his hand, “Hi. You must be John. I’m Greg. I guess you’ve heard about me.”

Without thinking, John shook his hand and blurted, “Have you been fucking my wife?” Greg seemed unperturbed.

“Yes. I believe she is upstairs waiting for you to come home. She needs you about now. Have fun.” Then he turned and left the house.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments