Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

As the weekend approached, Kim suggested that they go dancing Saturday night. John’s enthusiasm waned when she said she would like to invite Carol and Greg. Kim sat him down and put her arm around him. “Darling, I know you still have reservations about Greg’s and my relationship, and I am sensitive to it. But I want you to keep an open mind and understand that I get something from him that I don’t get from you; a very important something.

“That does not detract at all from my love for you. In some ways, it makes me love you more, knowing that you care enough to let me have this pleasure. And, I assure you that your and my life together will be better for it. Please try to enjoy our new situation.”

Somewhat mollified, John was ready to go at eight o'clock on Saturday. They picked Carol up, planning to meet Greg at the club. He had not arrived when they got there, so Kim and Carol found a booth near the dance floor while John went for drinks.

A trio started playing at nine, with no sign of Greg yet. Kim asked John to dance, and while out there, she asked him to dance with Carol, which he dutifully did. He was enjoying himself dancing when he noticed Greg’s arrival. Carol saw him looking and turned to see Greg and Kim kissing passionately; his hands were on her ass. Carol turned them so that John couldn’t see anymore and whispered, “Won’t you kiss me, John?”

When they got back to the table, fresh drinks had arrived. Greg rose and extended his hand to John. “Hello again, it’s good to see you.” Then he turned to greet Carol, who leaned in and kissed him briefly on the lips. After making small talk for a few minutes, Carol asked Greg to dance, “If it’s OK with you, Kim.” Kim nodded and asked John to dance with her.

A fast number was followed by a slow, dreamy one. About midway through it, Greg swung Carol around beside the other couple and suggested a partner swap. John kept looking around for Kim until Carol turned his face to hers and asked, “Won’t you be with me for a while?” She knew that the others were blatantly making out as they danced.

Kim’s nipples were nearly bursting from her plunging neckline, and her mini-skirt was bunched up under Greg’s hand, showing her thong. They were kissing nearly continuously. Her arms were around his neck, and her pelvis was mashed into his.

John apparently made a decision. He leaned in and kissed Carol, pressing his tongue on her lips so that she opened her mouth and kissed him back. She let her left-hand drop to his ass and pull his erection to her abdomen. “I think you like what you’re seeing. He is quite handsome, isn’t he?” Without waiting for a response, she laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

When the band took a break, they returned to their drinks; the women slid into the middle of the banquet, and Greg slid in next to Kim, leaving John to sit beside Carol. As they talked, John was aware that neither Kim nor Greg had both hands on the table very often.

When the trio started tuning up again, Kim suggested that they head on home for a nightcap. She volunteered to ride with Greg to show him the way, despite the fact that he had been there at least twice. Carol slid as close as possible to John and let her hand rest on his leg, moving lightly back and forth.

John turned to her and said, “You know what they are doing right now, don’t you?” When Carol didn’t respond immediately, he answered, “She is sucking his big cock, getting him ready to fuck her as soon as they get in the door at home. I doubt they will even make it to the bedroom.” Carol’s hand sought his cock, and her other reached for his zipper, “May I?”

Rather than answer, he reached down and opened his zipper for her. She leaned over the console to place her lips on his cock. “You don’t have to do that,” he said as her tongue touched his cock head, making it jump.

“I know. I like you, John. I only hope that you can embrace what is happening with Kim and get as much out of it as you need. In the meantime, yours is a lovely cock. Lately, I have become quite the connoisseur of men’s equipment, and yours measures up very well.” Without further delay, she took as much in her mouth as she could reach without climbing over the center console.

When they arrived at John and Kim’s house, they found Greg seated on the den sofa, pants around his ankles, Kim’s head bobbing in his lap. Carol guided John to sit beside him and got on her knees. Both women busied themselves, giving head to her man. Then Carol looked over at Kim and circled her finger in a “let’s switch” signal. When Kim moved aside, she looked into Greg’s eyes for permission to proceed.

At his nod, Carol grasped his cock and examined it closely, making approving noises. She pulled his retracted foreskin up over its head, then down again before plunging her lips over the head. “God, you’re big. My jaw hurts just trying to suck the head in. How does Kim’s little pussy take this monster? It must reach into her cervix, injecting your baby-makers directly.” Back down again, she took a little more of his cock, saliva dripping from her mouth. “Mmm.”

EmiliaFerrerCo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiliaFerrerCo

Meanwhile, Kim sat beside her husband and kissed him on the lips, plunging her tongue in his mouth. “Hello, lover. Welcome home; I’ve missed you. Has my girlfriend been taking good care of you?” She reached for his cock, “Oh yes, I see she has, but I can do better.” She then undid his pants entirely and pulled them off while kneeling between his legs. Looking over at Carol, she asked, “Shall we see who can get a mouthful of cum quickest?”

Of course, Kim knew her men best. It was only a few minutes later when John moaned, “Oh fuck! I’m going to cum!” And cum he did. Greg, on the other hand, kept plunging his huge cock deeper and deeper into Carol’s mouth and throat, making her gag and cough. Soon Kim joined her, licking and sucking Greg. John sat by and watched.

Kim told everyone, ”Greg can cum at will; either you will have to beg him to cum in your mouth or let him have your pussy.” She sat up and kissed Greg, “Please darling won’t you cum for Carol? She missed out on John’s load. Please, Daddy, please?”  Greg took hold of Carol’s head and began to fuck her mouth vigorously, causing more gagging. Then, without warning, his cock spurted copious quantities all over her face and in her mouth.

Kim bent down and licked cum from her friend’s cheeks and lips. Then kissed her deeply. “And we haven’t even gotten undressed yet. C’mon baby,” she said to Greg, “let’s go upstairs for round two. John, could you  please pour some wine for us all?” Taking them both by the hand, she led Carol and Greg off. Carol shook her hand out of Kim’s and went to help John with the drinks.

“We can stay down here if you would prefer,” she said to John. Kim’s dictates were starting to annoy her.

“No, she wants me there. And seeing them have sex is a tremendous rush for me; watching her worship that monster cock and cum on it is a marvel, one that I cannot make happen. I just hope that she remembers who is holding her coat while she gives herself to her black lover.”

“In that case, if you don’t mind, I’m going to call an Uber and go home. This scene has ceased to be enjoyable for me. Take care of yourself, John.” Giving him a kiss, she watched him carry two glasses of wine upstairs.

John knocked twice, then pushed the door open. He was greeted by the sight of his wife on her knees astraddle Greg, his big cock buried in her pussy. She couldn’t raise up enough to reveal the entire length before she slammed down again. John could feel his cock starting to respond to the vision.  Her eyes were closed, and she seemed to be humming to herself as she moved.

Greg looked at him and invited him to come in and see, up close and personal, how her pussy lips stretch to engulf his erection. A creamy substance coated his cock. “Your lovely wife is in a trance, enjoying my cock. Why don’t you get behind her and come as close as you want, even lick her ass; she will like that.” John put the drinks down and climbed up on his bed behind his wife as she fucked her friend.

Reaching around to cup her breasts, pinching her nipples. He kissed her neck, “Is he fucking you good baby? Are you feeling his fat cock deep in your little pussy?”

Kim turned her head enough to kiss John without stopping her up/down motion, “Oh yes, honey, his cock sends electric pulses through my whole body. Can’t you feel them when we kiss? I’m going to cum very soon; please hold me tight.” John reached one hand down and lightly stroked her clit. Kim started screaming, and her body tensed as she came.

After several seconds she relaxed and fell forward on Greg, then rolled on her back beside him, leaving his erect cock swinging above his torso. John was about to move between her legs, intending to slip his cock into her open pussy, when Greg nudged him aside and moved in front of him. Kim, confronted with two hard cocks pointed at her pussy, raised her arms for Greg and welcomed his burgeoning cock into her.

That was a bridge too far; something snapped in John.  His wife had made her choice very clear. He left the room and went down to see if Carol was still there. He reached the front door just as the Uber arrived. They got in and gave her address to the driver.

At around three a.m. Kim dialed John’s phone. She heard it ring downstairs, where she had just looked for him. He must have left it behind when he left the house. She told Greg to go home, over his objection. She insisted that John not find him still there when he returned. Then she went to work cleaning up the room and changed the bedsheets. He did not return that night.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments