Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"We're at the end of our saga - for now. If you haven't yet read the preceding chapters, I invite you to do just that. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope everyone has enjoyed reading this as much as I've enjoyed writing it."

We got into the bedroom and Anne excused herself for a few minutes, taking the toys with her. I had hoped she was putting on some of that sexy lingerie she had been wearing over the weekend but when she returned, she was wearing her old robe and was drying the toys with a towel. “We need to make sure these are clean if we’re going to use them!” she teased. She set them on the nightstand and dropped her robe to reveal she was nude, with no lingerie, no makeup, just her beautiful mature body.

“You are so perfect,” I breathed. “I hope you know that.” She just smiled and came over to me.

“You say the sweetest things, and I know you mean it. Thank you, darling, for everything.” She kissed me tenderly as her han

ds moved to the buttons of my shirt. “Tell me, why do you have so many clothes on?”

“Because I’m an idiot?” I offered. Together we managed to get my clothes off.

“Where’s that gel and your ring?” she asked. I retrieved them from the overnight bag and handed them to her. She set the neoprene ring on the nightstand and fumbled with the top for the gel bottle. She figured it out and activated the pump, spreading the gooey stuff all over my cock.

“Wash your hands,” I cautioned.

When she returned I said, “At one time, having to use that gel would have been a terrible inconvenience, now, for me at least it just heightens the anticipation!”

“I hadn’t thought of it that way,” she said with a smile. Her voice turned husky and seductive, “Come on, baby, love me.”

We threw back the covers and climbed on the bed. We started with me using my fingers to stimulate her then I kissed my way down her body. She writhed under my touch, I had learned so much from Rose and Sam about the spots where she was sensitive or ticklish over the past few days and I put my new knowledge to good use. “Oh, Gerald!” she gasped when I ran my tongue along the lower edge of her ribcage. I had never made her say my name like that before.

Finally, her pussy was right in front of my face. I took a moment to examine it as this was the first time I’d seen it lose up since she started shaving. It was like learning all over again. As my fingers, lips and tongue teased her, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see her holding the double-ended dildo, she raised her eyebrows suggestively and I took the hint. I moved away far enough to get the toy in place and slid it into her.

I figured I must be doing things right so far because we required no lubrication to get it deep inside her. “A little further,” she urged with a whisper. “Just a bit,” I looked up to see her biting her bottom lip, “there!” I looked back at the toy to see that about two-thirds of it had disappeared inside her. I scrambled up to whisper to her as I held it inside her.

“You like that baby?” I asked, “Does that fill you up?”

“Mmmmm,” she murmured, “Feels so good!” I kissed her and shimmied my way back down. I leaned forward and got a lip-lock on her clit and as I flicked it with my tongue, I started moving the toy inside her. Soft sounds escaped from her unbidden as I teased, licked, sucked and fucked her pussy. Her hips twisted and writhed, at times I had trouble keeping contact with my lips on her clit but with my free arm wrapped around the small of her back, I held on tight.

“Oh, baby,” she breathed, “Come here!”

“Sorry,” I replied, “It’s your turn first.” Her hands found what was left of my hair and held me to her. Her ankles locked around my torso and she used the leverage to raise her loins adding pressure to my face. She freed one hand and slipped it between us to take control of the long fake dick and start fucking herself with it. That freed my other arm so I slid my hands under her ass and pulled her to me.

Before we had re-invigorated our love life, Anne would barely make a sound while we were making love, now her moans came freely and loudly as she urged me to suck her harder and lick her faster. A moment later, her hips pushed up quickly, lifting my upper body off the mattress. A loud scream pierced the air, filling our home with the sound of her ecstasy. Her hips relaxed as she caught her breath then pushed up again as the second wave of her orgasm swept over her. Each time her hips pushed up, she released a flood onto my face, it ran freely over her ass cheeks and onto the mattress below. Three, four, five more times she screamed as the peaks and valleys of pure bliss overtook her body and mind such that nothing else in the world mattered but that center of pleasure between her thighs.

She pulled the toy from her and it flopped onto the mattress underneath me. She grasped my hair again and pulled me upward, covering my face with kisses and licking her cum from me. “GOD DAMN! YOU ARE GOOD!” she panted. “You’ve learned a few things!”

“Sam and Rose are very good teachers,” I replied. She covered my face with kisses again.

SophySheik
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophySheik

“Yes, yes they are!” she said. She relaxed for a moment and I held her tight. Then, with a power I didn’t know she possessed, she flipped me onto my back. “Now, my darling husband, it’s your turn!” She smiled broadly before reaching for the ring on the nightstand. She took me into her mouth for a long, wet suck to make me slippery then slid the ring down over me, pulling up on my cock so she could push it all the way down onto me. She shimmied between my legs, looked up at me with her blue eyes and opened her mouth wide.

I never felt a thing until my cock head touched her throat, then she closed her lips, applied considerable suction and drew her lips up along my shaft until only the very tip remained inside her mouth.  She closed her teeth lightly on my glans as she smiled at me before opening wide and going back down again. Never once did her gaze leave mine. “Fuck that’s hot when you look at me!” I gasped.

She took the hint, not breaking eye contact until I did. She began bobbing up and down quickly but every so often she would open wide and go back down without touching me until I was all the way into her mouth. Then I felt her take her mouth off me so I looked down at her. Her pink tongue flicked out and licked my glans, “Watch this!” she whispered and this time when she went down she didn’t stop until her nose touched my mons. She held herself there for a few seconds, I could feel her throat constrict and relax as she swallowed my cock, then she drew back up very slowly. She looked up at me again, “How does that feel?” she asked. I rolled my eyes in response, she giggled and said, “Watch me! Watch me suck your cock!” Her eyes watched mine as she took me in again, bobbing up and down. Soon I could feel my approaching orgasm.

“I’m so close!” I muttered. I felt her mouth come off me.

“I’m not stopping!” she declared and she went back down to finish me off. I tried not to signal that I was going to come but I couldn’t help myself. My hips came up as though they had their own mind and I roared as I felt the tipping point.

Anne grasped my cock with an all-around grip and opened wide, her eyes watching mine as my sperm jetted out of me. Spurt after spurt shot out, most of it went into her mouth but a few drops missed, one landing on her cheek, one on her forehead and one into her hair. When my cock stopped pulsing, she took me back into her mouth for a moment, then released it with a plop. She looked up at me and smiled.

“Mmmmm tasty!” she said and I wiggled my finger at her to come up to my face. As we kissed, I could taste the salt and tang of myself, I used my fingers to collect the drop from her forehead and licked the one off her cheek, sharing it with her. “I never ever would have asked you to do that,” she said with a smile.

“Did you like it?” I asked.

“I loved it!” she said.

“That’s why I did it.”

As we kissed, my still-firm cock pushed against her hip. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows, “Think you can keep going?”

“This is where the gel and the cock ring make all the difference,” I said, There’s only one way to find out!”

She straddled me and my cock slipped right in. I only lasted about another five minutes but between my cock and her fingers on her clit, we managed to coax another orgasm from her. She collapsed onto my chest, “Fuck baby, that was so good!” I just held her to me and kissed the top of her head. We stayed that way until we fell asleep.

Anne was a bit depressed for the next couple of days, Rose helped by keeping in touch by text and on Tuesday night, Anne kicked me out of our bedroom so they could have a naughty video chat after which Anne and I fucked like we were nineteen again.

Sam came to supper on Wednesday evening, afterward, she came all over my face as she rode me to orgasm as Anne played with me. Then we showed my wife that anal sex isn’t as scary as she thought it was. She agreed to try it sometime, I chalked that up as a win!

The next morning when I awoke, Anne was already up. I went to the washroom and then out to the kitchen. Anne was sitting on a stool at the breakfast nook with iPad on the counter and one hand under her robe. "Watcha doin'?" I asked playfully.

Looking at porn," she answered. My wife had never looked at porn without me before that I knew of and rarely even then.

"Getting new ideas?" I asked her.

"Exactly!" she said. I watched as she finger-fucked herself to orgasm. When she finished I went over to her and looked at the iPad, a series of photos of two men, one at either end of a mature blonde woman was on the screen.

I kissed her, and said, "Someday baby."

Rose did come back to visit exactly thirty-one days after she had left and for four days and nights, the four of us fucked in every position we could imagine. A month later, Anne went by herself to visit her and Samantha (I don't call her Sam anymore) came over to keep me company while she was away

But those are other stories for other times.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments