Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

George

A lot had happened in the last twenty-four hours. All of us having our way with Anne, and then our morning antics with Leanne almost made me forget about meeting Carly. We'd agreed that she would come to our room about one o'clock this afternoon. It was about nine-thirty as Rebecca and I sat out on the balcony. We were drinking coffee and watching the animals wander about.

"I just remembered that I'm supposed to meet Carly here in the room around one today. Should I reschedule so that we can head out to the parks?" I questioned Rebecca.

"Now, why would you deny that poor sweet girl some more amazing sex?" she replied while nuzzling my neck.

"How do you know that she's a sweet girl?" I countered.

"Because, if she wasn't, we wouldn't be having this conversation. I know that you only do repeats with the ones that you fall in love with. You never have time for seconds with the rest of them."

"What are you talking about? I don't fall in love with any of them."

"Oh, sweetheart, why do you think I love you so much. You are such a teddy bear. You wear your heart on your sleeve, and every girl you meet knows it immediately. You are the perfect boyfriend/lover for all the lonely hearts out there. Ask Leanne."

"Well... okay, Baby, I'll go along with you this time. But I'm going to have to check on all this teddy bear stuff. In the meantime, how about we head to the park for a little while, and then I'll come back to meet her?"

"That sounds like fun. I could use a little time outside of this room. Not that I didn't enjoy every minute between Anne's thighs, but a girl needs to stretch her legs."

"Didn't she do that to you already?" I interjected with a smart-ass little smirk.

Smacking me lightly on the arm, Rebecca replied, "You're so bad sometimes."

"But so good the rest of the time," I smiled.

"Yeah, that," Rebecca replied with her head on my shoulder.

We sat there for a few more minutes, sipping our coffee until it was gone.  

"You should probably take a quick shower, so you're squeaky clean for Carly."

"Okay, I'll be back in ten," I offered before moving to the bathroom."

Less than ten minutes later, we walked toward the bus area hand-in-hand and loved the time alone. The bus ride was quiet and reasonably quick. Walking in after ten allowed us to avoid the morning rush into the park. However, it was still tolerably crowded once we were inside. Moving past the restaurant where Anne worked, we caught a glimpse of her setting up the outdoor tables as they readied for the lunch crowd. She didn't see us waving maniacally, so we kept moving toward the rides near the back.

This was my favorite thing about coming to the parks with Rebecca. I loved walking with my favorite girl through my favorite place in the world. Unlike in years past when we were both still working, there was no longer a rush to get to every ride. Now we could just stroll leisurely through the park and pick whichever ride had the shorter line and not worry that we had to do every one. Holding hands with the occasional kiss was the absolute best.

Seeing that the Pirate ride had a pretty short wait time, we veered into the line. Ten minutes later, we were riding in a darkened cave when I felt Rebecca's hand sliding up the leg of my shorts. She knew that I was undergarment free and began fondling my boys. It was a relaxed grope, but even so, she had me raring to go as we neared the end of the ride. She finally released me as we came into the light, leaving me hard as hell only seconds before we exited the ride vehicle. 

"Follow me closely, lover," was her only response to my look of discontentment as we stood to leave.

Per her instruction, I moved my bulge into the crack of her spandex-covered ass and wrapped my arm around her waist. We moved in sync out of the ride, and I directed her to a nearby bench, where I pulled her onto my lap while we sat and talked.

"So, what was that all about?" I questioned as Rebecca wiggled about on my pulsing hard-on.

"Just making sure that I can still get you all worked up," she quipped while turning to face me.

"Really? Did you think I wasn't turned on by you anymore after thirty years?"

Stammering to form a reply, Rebecca mumbled, "Well, I ah... you know..."

Pulling her in tight, I pressed my lips to hers and interrupted her bumbling answer. Our kiss rapidly progressed from the 'G' rating that I'd intended to a 'PG-13' that was nearing unacceptable with the general public in attendance. After a few 'ahem's' from folks nearby, our lips parted.

"Are you getting jealous, my spunky little lover? If you are, it's gotta be a first!"

"Well, I wouldn't say jealous. Maybe more like, you know, wanting to be with you more lately."

"Is this because we've brought Leanne into our home? You know she loves you every bit as much as she loves me, right?"

"Yes, I do. I guess that I feel like I always had to drag you into things sometimes, and now I'm wondering if you're feeling like you're getting tired of me, that's all."

"Tired of you? Wow! You do remember that I'm the one that would have happily spent my entire life with you and only you in my bed, yeah?" I asked as we sat entwined on the bench, closing out the world.

"Yes, I do, but now that you have younger models... um..."

"Rebecca!" I blurted while lifting her face and looking into her eyes. "You are my wife, my love, and my world. No one comes before you, period, not even Leanne. So, if this lifestyle isn't working for you, then it's time to end it all."

"Thank you!" she said before kissing and squeezing me tightly. The kiss ended, and she put her head next to mine to whisper in my ear. "All of this has been a lot, you know."

"I do."

"Well, I love that we trust each other enough to do the things that we do. I know that I come across like I'm tough and all, but sometimes when I'm not with anyone, and you are, I feel it."

"Feel what, Baby?"

"Scared."

"I do, too, sometimes, but like I said, we can stop at any time. Do you want to stop now?"

"No. I just wanted you to say that. I needed to hear all the things that you said today. I know you'd only say them if you meant it, and it makes me feel warm inside knowing that you'd quit it all for me."

"With that said, would you be interested in sharing some of your warm insides with me?"

"Only if you let me stay and watch you pleasuring Carly later this afternoon."

"Are you going to get jealous?"

"Of course not. She'll be getting the second serving of your wonderful cock. I'll have drained most of your cum before she even gets there."

"Oh, so you are going to let me have your warmth now."

"Yes, you sexy bastard!"

"Okay, but you'll have to hide. I already asked her if she'd be interested in adding you to our fun, but she hinted that she was only into guys. Maybe if Carly sees you after she's cum a couple of times, things might change."

"That's okay. I'll be happy knowing you're all mine, and I'll have you again after she leaves."

"Speaking of leaving, can we head back to the room now? I really need to be inside you," I urged while lifting Rebecca off of me and standing.

"You are raring to go, aren't you?"

"Yes, and if you don't get moving, I'm going to take you into the Men's room and get us both kicked out."

"Ooohhh, I'd probably like that, and you know it!" Rebecca squealed while dragging me toward the park exit.

There were no buses at our station, so we opted for a taxi and were at our hotel less than ten minutes later. As soon as we walked through our room door, I picked up Rebecca and carried her to the bed. Unzipping my fly, I jerked off her shorts before stuffing my stiffened prick inside her unceremoniously. Leaving it fully ensconced in her delicious womb, I then went about stripping the rest of her garments.

Staying fully clothed, I began a wonderfully slow drilling of her slick, hot puss.

"Am I to be your sex toy for the day?" Rebecca panted excitedly.

"Yes, you are. In fact, you are not allowed to wear any clothing until tomorrow."

Approaching her first orgasm, as my fingers tickled her swollen nub, she wailed, "Oh fuck, I love that idea!"

Feeling her nectar coat my plunging tool, I retreated and stuck my face between her legs to suck up my reward.

"Oh, God! You fucking climax-making son-of-a-bitch!" ripped from her lips, and she came again from my oral workings.

After licking her puss clean, I rolled her onto her belly and tongued her willing pucker. Pressing my tongue in like a small cock, Rebecca forced her ass back into my face wildly.

"That's it. Fuck my ass with your twisting tongue, you dirty fucking bastard! You know how I love your sick twisted fascination with orally pleasing my slutty little ass."

Pulling my face away, I leaned forward and pressed the head of my hard-on into her open star. As I sunk all the way in, Rebecca screamed, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" as her legs began to quiver through a colossal peak.

I held myself still to keep from cumming from the feeling of her hot tight rectum squeezing the life out of my schlong. As Rebecca began to settle down, I pulled back and little and started a very tentative fucking of her murky cavern.

"When are you going to give me your cum? You know how much I love feeling your jizz in all of my holes. Let me suck you off so I can taste it, please."

I slipped from her throbbing pucker and rolled Rebecca onto her back while pulling her head to the edge of the bed. With it hanging over a little, I pulled out my balls, letting them drag back and forth across her face. Rebecca tried to suck them into her mouth like a good little slut, but I wouldn't let her have them long enough to pull them inside her jowls. When I felt she couldn't take much more, I slipped my leaking prick into her mouth and kept going until I moved into her throat.

YigitTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YigitTease

Holding it in place for a few long seconds, I pulled back out and began my first rapid fucking of one of her holes. With each thrust, my nutsack slapped her nose and eyes as I drilled her open esophagus. Rebecca was a skilled oralist and continually swallowed as I penetrated her willing throat. The result of which was an expedient acceleration of my robust climax. When the first spurt ejected into her eager mouth, Rebecca grabbed my ass, forcing me deeper as the remaining cum exited.

With her belly full, Rebecca released her grip, and I moved to the bed, where she stripped me and rested her body on top of mine. We lay there as I recovered, kissing and playing like we did whenever it was just the two of us. That's one thing that we've never lost. That closeness, like when we were young and new to love.

"What time is it, honey? Do you need to shower for Carly, or can we play a little more?" Rebecca sexily solicited.

Grabbing my phone from the nightstand, I flicked it on and saw 12:45 come to life in glowing red letters. "I think we're out of time, Baby, for now anyway."

"Oh crap," Rebecca voiced while scrambling off me and the bed.

As I sat up, I caught the last glimpse of her before the closet door closed almost all the way. Still ajar, I'm quite sure that she could see all of my actions as I moved toward the front door and propped it open for Carly's arrival. Turning back to the bathroom, I turned on the water using the overhead rainfall spigot. Dousing myself under the deluge of the more than-warm water, I relished the heat as it melted my muscles. I was soaping up when she appeared.

"Ohhh, it seems I caught you just where I wanted you," Carly gushed.

"Well then, why don't you join me, sexy lady," I replied while ogling her trim young form.

I soaped my rising cock as Carly stripped hastily, throwing her clothes about the room as she did. Moving to the shower door, she paused to watch me rub my now rigid member. Carly's hands pressed themselves between her legs, finding her clit and stuffing their fingers into her needy cunt. We stood separated by the glass door wanking off as we watched the other do the same.  

After a few minutes, Carly haltingly collapsed to the ground as her orgasm peaked. I opened the door slowly and helped her to her feet before pulling her into the shower, where we kissed and fondled. Up until that moment, I'd forgotten that Rebecca was still in the closet. As our kissing intensified, I took a hasty glimpse at the closet to see the door open about three inches and Rebecca's hand a blur at her crotch. Watching her reaction to our high-energy make-out got me even more turned on.

Moving Carly toward the glass wall, I lifted her up before plunging my hard-on into her slippery puss. With my arms locked under her knees, I pummeled Carly's tight young box like a possessed madman. We were both moaning and groaning as our mouths locked and explored their depths. Since I'd cum shortly before she arrived, I could give Carly all she needed without having to worry.  

"My God! You're an animal! I'm cumming, oh f... fuuuccckkk!" Carly spouted before squirting all over my pistoning cock.

"Want another?" I teasingly replied as she was still panting hard. I'd slowed a little but kept moving as she struggled to catch her breath.

"Yes... of course," Carly puffed.

Hearing her invitation, I accelerated to a rapid pace while managing to grasp her nipples and pull.

In less than a minute, she was screaming again.

"Fuuuccckkk! Fuck yesss! You fuckerrrr, gaahhh!" she wailed as another climax ripped through her prime young form.

This time I slowed to a stop before gradually lowering her legs and moving both of us under the shower. Holding her up as she slowly relaxed, we returned to light petting and deep kissing. Carly closed her thighs around my stiff prick and steadily moved forward and back along its length. The fluid from her open labia kept it well-lubricated.

"Mmmm," she hummed into my mouth before pulling back, looking into my eyes, and asking, "Can we try the bed now?"

"Sure," I replied before shutting off the water and grabbing a couple of towels off the rack. Dabbing her dry after handing her one, I let her dry me too. After we stepped from the shower, Carly dropped to her knees not two feet from Rebecca's closet and consumed my willing prick. Working it slowly and dotingly, she kept her eyes on mine the whole time.

"Why don't we move to the bed where we can both relax?" I suggested before she really got going.

"Okay," she replied as I took her hands in mine and raised her up. We kissed again once she was standing. Shuffling our feet while keeping our lips connected, we unhurriedly made it to the bed. We paused just long enough to hop up and returned to kissing with me on my back and Carly on top of me. Pulling her lips from mine, she pecked her way straight to my pulsing hard-on and began to work it once again.

As Carly bobbed up and down, I saw Rebecca move stealthily from the closet through the bedroom door and into the living room while still naked. We'd had sex side-by-side many times over the years, and I'd even watched her with another, but never had she been only a voyeur to me with someone else. The thought of her getting off while watching me with Carly ramped up my libido to monstrous levels. Looking back at Carly, I saw my hands gripping her head as she bobbed on my cock wildly.

She seemed just as riled up as I was, obviously intent on sucking the cum from my vein-riddled tool. It was one last glance into the living room that pushed me over the edge. There was Rebecca sprawled out on a cushioned recliner attempting to shove her entire left hand into her swollen scarlet snatch. My hips jumped up reflexively as I ejaculated the first flood of semen deep into her throat while yelling, "Oh, yessss. Suck me dry, you sexy thing!"

Carly slowed a little but never stopped her actions on my still-inflated prick. "What do you want, young lady?" I panted.

With a look of wild desire, she blurted out, "I want you to fuck my ass, so I'm not letting you get soft."

"Let's move into a sixty-nine so I can prep your tight little bunghole." 

Carly spun around and planted her crotch on my face while maintaining my laggard blowjob. Since her pussy hit my face first, I sucked and lapped at her labia while occasionally drilling her open vagina. With her thighs beginning to quiver, I sucked her clit into my mouth to finish her off once again.

"Damn! That was... not my asshole... but who cares!" she managed as I moved my face between her buttocks.

"How's this?" I inquired with a firm lick across her little star.

"Mmmm, that's yummy," she purred.

I went to work on her restrictive pucker, slowly plying it open with lots of saliva and a very persistent tongue. Once I was able to get most of it inside, Carly began growling like an animal in heat.

"Oh, damn! That is my ass! Give me some cock now!" she roared.

Pulling her crotch from my face, Carly moved down my chest and abdomen, leaving a trail of her tasty nectar. She let her labia drag across my inflexible prick before swirling her hips with just the tip inside her juicy box. Carly purred faintly at the contact as her syrup drooled down my happy shaft.

With it amply coated, Carly moved both hands to her buttocks and spread them far and wide. Her pucker twitched at the thought of being penetrated by my cum-covered cock. With the tip lined up, she eased down, placing pressure on her chaste bunghole. With it barely eased inside, Carly began rotating again, spreading her pucker open a little at a time.

The view that I had was incredible as I surveilled the incremental disappearance of my hard-on into her wanton rectum. I'd never seen this sort of gradual whirlpool type of insertion up close, and I could tell that Carly was enjoying every churn. The moans and wails increased in volume with the increasing depth of my prick. With about three-quarters of it vanished, she stopped to enjoy the pleasure of the dilation.

I let my hands caress the swell of her hips as she squeezed my prick with her anal ring. Her own hands were busy pulling and pinching her nipples as best as I could tell from my vantage point. Within a minute or two, Carly began to quiver uncontrollably, and I felt a flood of her warm emissions coat my thighs and balls. Apparently, Carly very much enjoyed anal sex.

With her first climax from anal sex under her belt, Carly began to move once again. This time it was all about the up and down. It took another several strokes before she took me all the way inside, but after that, she went a bit wild. It was at that time that I once again caught a glimpse of Rebecca. She was viewing the act from behind the recliner that she'd previously occupied.

Rebecca only glimpsed at me for a second before returning her gaze to Carly. At that time, I didn't know whether or not Carly was returning the stare or if she was riding me blind. Moments after that thought crossed my mind, I saw Carly extend her right arm straight toward Rebecca and then curl her finger in and out. The invitation was seen and accepted by Rebecca. With Carly still riding my prick, Rebecca approached like a big cat stalking its prey.

Crawling across the floor on her hands and knees, Rebecca ran her tongue past her lips as though readying to taste something extraordinarily delicious. The look in her eyes was one of pure passion as she neared the two of us. When Rebecca's hands finally reached the top of the mattress, I noticed Carly spread her legs even wider while still pumping my cock with her ass.  

Rebecca purposely took her time as her hands moved closer to Carly and her face crested the edge of the bed. There was an animalistic look in her eyes as her tongue began to work her lips again. Carly was already beginning to climax from just the intensity of the stare before Rebecca even toucher her.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments