Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

George

I returned her text, "Of course, we'll come to visit you. What do you suggest for dinner? We were just talking about that while we were unpacking."

The phone rang, and I hit the speaker button once I noticed it was Leanne. "Hey, sexy! Where is that hot better half of yours?"

"Right here, Leanne. Are you coming over tonight to rock my world again?" Rebecca replied.

"Every chance I get! I love sucking on your tasty puss and biting those firm little nipples.

"So, who's the person that you'd like us to meet?" I inquired.

"Oh, you've already met her, but she wasn't able to approach you at the time."

"Really? Was it our waitress at the Italian restaurant?" Rebecca guessed.

"Oh, you're good!" Leanne replied.

"If I remember correctly, she is gorgeous and newly engaged. And Rebecca was salivating at the thought of having her," I added.

"God, yes! Whatever she wants, as long as I get to play with her sensual body and kiss that beautiful face," Rebecca gushed like a teenage boy in lust.

"When she saw me meet up with George, she asked what the deal was with you two. I explained the basics, and she admitted to being very attracted to Rebecca..."  

Interrupting like a sugared-up toddler, Rebecca spouted, "Yes, yes, yes!" loud enough for the entire kingdom to hear.

Laughing heartily, Leanne and I both offered in stereo, "We get it. You want her."

Then Leanne continued, "Anne would like to meet you both later this evening, and I suggested that we all have dinner together someplace casual around eight-thirty."

Rebecca was so riled up from the thought of having both girls in our bed that she was flat on her back, spread-eagle. Her shorts and panties removed, and both hands were in her crotch, pleasuring herself. As she panted vigorously, I suggested to Leanne, "How about the place that serves lobster rolls. They have an upstairs dining area that few people ever visit."

Leanne agreed, "We'll meet there at eight-thirty. Call me when you get there. I may be able to get us a private room since it's split up into little rooms upstairs. They often use that for tour groups and close off a section to ensure everyone has a seat."

"Will do, right after I bring Rebecca back to reality. I think you made her decade with the news. She's currently flopping about the bed like a possessed woman on the brink of an earth-shattering climax. It may take all afternoon to calm her down, but I'll take one for the team. See you later, sexy!"

"Okay, have fun wrangling that wild one, but don't wear her out too much. I still want to have a little fun later tonight," Leanne replied before hanging up.

After putting the phone down, I stripped off my clothes and approached Rebecca. "What do you want, baby?"

Still breathing hard, she managed, "Fuck... me... harrrddd!"

Her hands were still plying her labia and clit as I approached. Rebecca kept a few fingers deeply ensconced as I pressed into her drooling puss. I knew from prior experience that the only thing she wanted while in this kind of a fervor was a good hard fucking without any talk or affection.

We went at it in different positions and entrances for nearly two hours before passing out from exhaustion. I'd set the alarm at one point, just in case, to make sure that we weren't late for our dinner date. It turned out to be a good thing that I did since we both slept the late afternoon away, only waking at six pm due to the beeping alarm.

Rebecca started to move off the bed, but I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close. I peppered her shoulders, neck, and ears with soft kisses while she relaxed and purred.  

Rebecca

"Thank you, honey! I needed your attention, and you took great care of me. I get so excited sometimes that I just don't know how to calm down, but you know that already. As enthusiastic as I got from hearing the news about meeting Anne, you must know that you will always be it for me. No one else in this world could please me the way you do in this life. I love you so much!"

"You know that it's the same for me. And I take great pride in knowing what you need and how to help you along. You've always been the one for me. I could have gone my entire life with you alone and been perfectly happy. With all that said, how about we get showered and dressed. We want to be looking our best for our newest possible partner," George replied.

We walked hand-in-hand to the shower, and I took my time washing his entire body. George took such good care of me in so many ways that I only wanted to return that to him whenever and however I could. When I finished every square inch of his body, he did the same for me. We were both pristine before shutting off the shower and drying each other. 

Not wanting to have to rush, George ordered us a Lyft to take us directly to the park. By the time we were dressed, it was waiting for us at the main entrance. I wore a mid-thigh blue skirt with a white t-shirt covered in cartoon characters. We were whisked to the park entrance in a matter of minutes and were walking inside by seven-thirty. Holding hands as we almost always did felt even more special, given my confession to him and his to me. One thing about exploring our sexuality with others was that it always brought us even closer to each other.

As we meandered through the park, I suggested, "Why don't you text Leanne and let her know that we're here in case she wants to get together earlier."

"That sounds good," George admitted as he pulled me toward a tree while he texted her. He held me close as we waited for Leanne's reply. We stared into each other's eyes like we'd just met and were deeply in lust. After over thirty years, the fire was still there and continued to surge to the surface. George kissed me softly with a quiet passion that could only come from one place. We tried not to be too overt in the crowded park, but resisting his evident love and desire was difficult.

I felt the vibration of his phone as it rested against my lower back while our lips cavorted. "It's your girl checking up on you," I teased.

"More likely checking up on you. I believe she said she couldn't wait to taste your lips again during her earlier phone call," George needled as he checked her text message.

"Okay, I got us a private dining area, so meet me at the front of the restaurant at about eight-twenty," Leanne texted.

The restaurant was in view and a three-minute walk, so we opted to stay at the tree and kiss a little more. We stood there and made out PG-13 style for another twenty minutes before moseying toward our destination. Leaning against the front wall of the restaurant, we resumed our pre-teen make-out session until Leanne hugged us both.

Whispering, she offered, "I can't wait to get you both naked in your bed."

"Our bed!" I replied with similar enthusiasm.

"Do you want to wait a few more minutes outside for Anne?" Leanne questioned.

"Of course we do," I answered with a goofy grin on my face, then added, "It would be rude not to wait for Anne."

"Yeah, rude, that's it," George offered with a chuckle.

"Remember Rebecca, she does work here, so you can't molest her in view of any of the other patrons," Leanne added with a giggle of her own.

I smiled at both of them and then saw her. Dressed in everyday clothes instead of her waitress uniform only added to my breathlessness. As she approached, both George and Leanne turned to address her. Leanne grabbed her in a big hug and pulled her over to George and me. My hands quickly grasped George's and held tight, hoping his touch would help keep me calm.

"You two remember Anne from the other night, yes?" Leanne asked.

"Of course we do," George replied, "she was an excellent waitress and an enticing young lady to be around."

"It's nice to see you again," I managed while gripping George's hand firmly. I couldn't recall ever feeling this intimidated by anyone ever. Anne was absolutely stunning, and I was nearly speechless in her presence.

"Thank you, both! It is very nice to see you again, as well," Anne replied.

Seeing my overwhelmed behavior, Leanne suggested, "How about we all order some food and then sit down and get to know each other a little better."

Leanne led the way as we three followed behind. I was still gripping George's hand firmly as Anne moved alongside me. As we perused the menu, Anne seemed to move closer. Her hip and shoulder were touching mine as she asked, "So, what are you thinking?" in a usual conversational way.

Stuttering a bit, I managed, "Ah... lobster roll... I think. You?"

"I was thinking the same," Anne said as she placed her hand flat against my lower back. To anyone watching, I'm sure it looked quite innocent. I was old enough to be her mother, so it seemed like regular familial contact. But, unbeknownst to them, my loins were on fire. If we stayed here much longer, someone would notice my feminine excitement beginning to run down my inner thighs.

Turning to George, I asked, "Honey, can you get me a lobster roll and a glass of Pinot Grigio. My legs are getting tired, and I'm going to find us a place to sit."

Lissa_O
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lissa_O

"No problem, baby. Why don't all of you go and have a seat, and I'll bring everything to the table." The ladies all agreed and gave George their orders as Leanne led us upstairs to the reserved room. As we walked, Anne left her hand on my back, occasionally moving it up and down but always keeping contact. By the time Leanne opened the door, I felt my juices reaching my knees.

Leanne moved into the room and let us in before stating, "Oh, I better go help George, or he won't know where to find us," and quickly departed while closing the door.

I turned to say something to Leanne when Anne stepped forward and pressed her lips unto mine. It was soft, and her hand on my back pulled me in tight against her voluptuous body. I felt a flood of my secretions overwhelm my panties as I moaned softly into Anne's mouth. They had been damp before, but now they were positively soaked. It's a good thing I was standing. Otherwise, my skirt would have been noticeably sodden as well.

Anne

I wasn't usually this aggressive with someone new, especially another woman. But from the moment I walked up to their table the other evening, something about Rebecca brought about an urgent need to be with her. It didn't help matters that she was so complimentary and flirty during their dinner. It was all I could do not to give her my number and beg her to call me.

****

That evening I fucked my fiancee nearly to death, trying to quell my apparent need for Rebecca. The following day I texted Leanne that we needed to talk and set up a quick meet during lunch to discuss things.  

I saw Leanne enter my restaurant and head back to the breakroom, where the employees ate. Closing my last check of the lunch rush, I ran her way. As we hugged, I whispered, "Let's grab a sandwich and head out back." We did just that and were quickly standing alone in the shade.

"Okay, what's this all about, Miss 007?" Leanne inquired while looking at me suspiciously.

"The other night, I had a table with two couples. I noticed the husband left early and met up with you by the flagpole. You were all over him like a cheap suit. What's up with that, slut?" I pried.

"Okay, so we're playing the slut card, are we? I met the two couples at my ride and was instantly attracted to the husband. The wife dropped the bomb that it was okay and that they swapped and shared often. The younger couple wasn't aware of their lifestyle, so I had to meet him away from them. By the way, he's hands down the best fuck I've ever had. I can't even remember how many times he made me cum," Leanne spilled as her mind wandered back to that night.

"Wow, you really are a ho," I spouted before giggling like a fool. My laughter brought on Leanne's, and we both snickered for another minute. Finally, gathering my wits, I continued, "So, this brings me to why we're here. I am crushing hard on his wife and need to meet her and probably fuck her."

"Now, who's the slut!" Leanne quipped a little too loud. "At least I'm single and can play the field if I want to. You are engaged, young lady, which entails a certain amount of commitment." Pausing for a moment, she let that sink into my swirling mind before adding, "She wants you too, and she may be better than her husband."

Looking at Leanne with disbelief and definite jealousy, I questioned, "You've had her too?" After her nod of acknowledgment, I continued, "Did you have them at the same time?"

"I had the husband that evening at the spot by the castle during the fireworks. When we finished, he took me to their room, and we played some more until his wife came back, and then they both used me in every way possible. I've been back every night since because there is no way I'll ever have sex that good with anyone else. They are amazing!" Leanne declared.

I watched Leanne close her eyes as she clearly remembered her time with them. Impatient as I was, I interrupted her little daydream with, "Well, will you help me meet her, or not?"

"Of course, I will. She was infatuated with you that night, and I would do anything to make both you and her happy. So, when do you want to do this?"

"Would tonight work for you? I need to have time with her as soon as possible. I'm literally shaking at the thought of touching her."

"I'm texting George right now. I only have his number, but I'm sure he'll relay the message," Leanne said.

****

And there we were a few hours later with my lips on Rebecca's and my arms pulling her in tight, lost in each other's passion. My left arm was between her shoulder blades, pulling our chests together as my right slowly wandered south from her lower back. As I felt her firm buttocks, I swear that she came. My suspicion was confirmed after lifting her skirt to touch her hot and sensitive skin. Rebecca's inner thighs were awash in her flowing nectar. Her thong was a soaked flimsy little rag as I brought my left hand down to explore her gluteal cleft with both.

Knowing that we didn't have much time before George and Leanne returned, I dropped to my knees and pulled her panties to her ankles. Rebecca raised her skirt, and my mouth found her percolating slit. Pressing my tongue inside, I sampled the sweetest pussy that my lips had ever met. Maybe it was my biased infatuation with her from our first interaction. Still, either way, Rebecca was delicious and slick past her knees.

I'd never seen another woman get so easily excited and have such a generous flow of cum. I could barely keep up with it at the source as my tongue lapped between her labia and slipped into her vagina. As my hunger for her increased, so did her seemingly unending climaxes. Rebecca's hands gripped my hair as firmly as I held her ass. My face and her puss had become one, and neither of us wanted to separate them. I didn't care if it ever went any further than this. Rebecca's cunt was magically delicious, and as far as I was concerned, I could eat her all day.

It was then that the door to the room opened, and in walked Leanne and George. I didn't care, and it seemed that neither did they. Leanne locked the door behind them as George kissed Rebecca lovingly on the lips before sitting at the table with Leanne. I couldn't stop eating Rebecca, and from what I could see, she didn't want me to either. After another few minutes and what seemed like three or four more orgasms, Rebecca's legs finally started to give way.

George quickly pushed a chair behind her as she slowly sank onto it, still holding my face between her outstretched thighs. He also managed to lift her skirt so that her damp thighs wouldn't soak it too much. I wasn't ready to let go and held my mouth close to her pussy as I continued to lap away.  

It was about that time that I heard Leanne whisper into my ear, "Now who's the slut!"

I pulled back just enough to release a garbled, "Meee!" before attacking her once again.

Rebecca had one more leg-quaking peak before releasing my head and begging, "Stop!" through panting lips.

I slowly eased back while still licking her parted thighs for remnants of her scrumptious yield. I gently moved down past her knees, chasing the run of her fluid down her supple legs. As I neared her ankles, still tasting her juices, Rebecca lifted her feet from the ground, leaving her panties hanging on her big toe. She raised them a little and presented them to me while uttering, "You more than earned them."

I took them and stuffed her panties into my bra to feel their damp presence and continue to enjoy the perfume of her delicious cunt. As I slowly stood, Rebecca's hands found my face and pulled me in for a kiss. When we parted, she asked, "When do I get to return the favor and more?"

"I can't spend the night like Leanne, but I do have the day after tomorrow off and can spend the day with you if you'd like?"

"If I'd like?" Rebecca questioned in mock anger. "Anne, dear. I'm going to ravage your body like it's never been done before and make you cum so many times that you'll beg me to stop, much as I just did with you."

"Oh, my," was all I could say as our lips met again as Rebecca's hand slipped under my skirt, and two fingers slipped easily into my slick hole. Rebecca finger me to orgasm in less than a minute, making me cum quicker than I ever had in the past.

After ripping the climax from my willing snatch, she pulled her fingers back to our entangled lips and tasted me. "Yeah, I'd like," she offered with a knowing grin, and I melted against her as our lips found each others again. For the first time this afternoon, I felt like the hunted rather than the hunter. I felt that she had that effect on most of the people she wanted.

After a little more kissing, George suggested, "Why don't you two girls eat something other than each other before the restaurant closes."

We finally moved apart, but I sat in the chair next to hers. We ate and diddled each other until they announced it was closing time. The four of us meandered through the almost empty park arm-in-arm. I parted with them near my restaurant as they headed for the buses. While watching Rebecca walk through the exit, my mind raced to imagine everything we would be doing in two days.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments