Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

George

With her orgasm nearing its peak Carly growled hoarsely, "Eat meee!"

Rebecca dove at Carly's spurting cunt and sucked on her labia. Carly's hands quickly grasped Rebecca's head and locked her in tight. Fully impaled on my pulsing prick, Carly enjoyed her continuing cum as Rebecca kept up her magical work.

Carly

I was losing my mind with George's cock in my ass and Rebecca's mouth on my pussy. I'd never been with another woman but had been tempted during girl's nights with my divorced girlfriends. Rebecca's mouth on me brought back many of those fantasies that I'd imagined in bed alone after one of our nights out. Knowing that this was my chance to have fun with an experienced female bisexual, I spoke up.

"Rebecca, flip onto your back and spread those scrumptious thighs. George, follow me down and keep that magical prick of yours deep in my tight little ass. It feels so much better than I thought it would to have an ass full of cock."  

They both did as I commanded, of course. Who wouldn't when it came to a three-way? With my face hovering just above Rebecca's slippery snatch, I was in the perfect position for the two of them to take full advantage. Rebecca's tongue quickly drilled into my open labia, finding depths I never thought possible from another's tongue. Meanwhile, George began a lethargic fucking of my opening anus.

I let my face rest on Rebecca's pussy as the two of them had their way with my underutilized crotch. Then it just happened like I'd done it all of my life. I began licking Rebecca's puss. Within a few minutes of starting, it felt like I'd always been into women. One thing's for sure, though, I was not just a lesbian, at least not where George was concerned. The way he patiently and deliberately drilled my posterior made me believe in sex with men all over again. So, it was clear at that moment that I was bisexual.

There was moaning and groaning all around as we all enjoyed the touch of the others. But, without a doubt, I was receiving the most satisfaction overall. A stiff pole in my ass and a flicking tongue in my pussy was way more than any girl could ever need. As I thought that this was all of it, I felt someone's hands find my tits and then my pert nipples. As they squeezed and pulled, I went into orbit.

Rebecca

For someone who 'supposedly' wasn't into women, this girl was tantalizing my box like a pro. Carly was digging deep and then sucking my nub to perfection. It is true what they say. No one eats pussy like another woman. I guess that it's probably the same for cock. Having one is knowing one.

George

After I began palming Carly's tits and rolling her nipples, she shot off into the stratosphere. I was sure that she was going to drown my Rebecca, but what a way to go. I could feel the squirts of Carly's cum against my sac and groin as she screamed into Rebecca's splayed pussy. I was getting close to cumming myself due to her clamping down on my invading prick, but held myself steady to avoid doing so.

"Cum in her ass, Honey. I want to eat it out of her while she sucks you back to life," Rebecca muttered as Carly's orgasm began to fade.

The picture that subsequently appeared in my mind drove me to begin pumping Carly's ass again.

"Yes, that!" Carly wholeheartedly agreed between deep pants.

I'm ashamed to say that for all my self-control during lovemaking, I was a five-pump chump after their comments. My hands found Carly's shoulders, and I drove in deep before planting my seed in her backside. Several spurts later, I was slipping from her while pulling her upright to sit on Rebecca's face. I didn't want even one drop to be wasted, and I'm sure that Rebecca didn't either.

I sat on my knees for a moment behind Carly to watch the love of my life eat her bung-hole like a starving animal. I'm sure Carly wouldn't be sitting too comfortably for a while between my anal drilling and Rebecca's nibbling. But, for now, she was loving every second.

"Where are you, George?" Carly panted with hands flailing in a vain attempt to reach me.

I moved around so she could see me, straddling Rebeccas's legs and lying my half-hard cock against Rebecca's open labia. Carly lunged toward me, smashing her face against mine as our arms intertwined. The kissing was ferocious, especially after my hands found her breasts. I massaged them vigorously while trying not to touch her nips.

Carly

These two really knew how to treat a girl. After giving me the strongest orgasm I've ever had, they were at it again with a completely different approach. It's one thing to bring me to orgasm more than once, as George did a couple of times already, but to shatter my reality as they did minutes ago and now, "Ohhh, fuccckkk!"

George

I've seen her do it before, but it's always something to watch when Rebecca makes another woman cum solely by eating her ass. I may have been playing with her breasts, but by avoiding her nipples, I likely didn't add much to the build-up. I had to hold Carly up throughout her orgasm as she slumped against me in the aftermath. She was breathing so hard with her face sideways against my shoulder that her saliva ran down my chest.

Carly

Attempting to catch my breath with deep heaves, I was trying to speak.  

"Howww?" I managed before giving up further tries.

"She is good, isn't she," George offered in reply.

With Rebecca's tongue now swirling around my very sensitive pucker, George finally touched my nipples. These two were insatiable. They were going to completely wear me out in no time. I still had minor contractions from that mega-cum, and they were already starting again. Actually, Rebecca never stopped, but as my mind wandered through these thoughts, I felt George push me upright and felt his mouth attach to my left nipple. It was magical. They were both using their tongues on me at the same time in the same ways. It was like they had some sort of extra-sensory connection.

aron_miller404
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aron_miller404

"Aaahhh," I released as their mouths took me to a higher plane.

"Do you two have any idea what you are doing to me? Have you ever been this high? I certainly haven't up until now. Aaahhh!"

George traded nipples flawlessly and kept up his fantastic tonguing and sucking as Rebecca's moved back inside me.

"Aaarrrggghhh!"

George

Carly's moans and the general intensity in the room had me hardening again. It was a natural thing to move my legs inside Rebecca's. She quickly understood and spread them while I slipped into her custom-made pussy. That's what she always called it, her custom-made pussy. Over the years, in the aftermath of sharing ourselves with others, we would always get together. Even if we didn't fuck to completion, I would still move inside her and hold myself deep. That's when she would tell me that her pussy was custom-made for my cock and that no one would ever feel the same inside her.

I held myself in her warm depths as I began to nibble gently on Carly's right nipple.

"Mmm," I heard in stereo as I attended to each of these alluring women as the luckiest guy on the planet.

While I gently razed Carly's breasts, I also began a deep drilling of my wife's eager pussy. We slowly became one as Rebecca wrapped her legs around my back, and Carly held me to her chest with both arms. We went about this gradually and for some time, knowing that this would probably exhaust us all for a while. The music of our combined moans slowly grew in the room to an overwhelming crescendo.

Carly came first, with Rebecca and me only moments behind. Carly shifted backward so that Rebecca could lap up her flowing nectar. Then pulled my face from her breasts to kiss me eagerly. Our tongues danced while our lips slid over each others in a genuinely loving manner. Knowing that my orgasm had ebbed, Carly pushed me backward until I was upright and slipping from Rebecca.

Carly then dove into Rebecca's open puss and began sucking and licking her exuberantly. I rolled to my side and watched my two lovers attend to each other the way that I'd always done with them.  

I watched them tenderly clean and please each other for another twenty minutes or so before they finally parted. They moved to either side of me, and we shared a three-way kiss as our hands wandered and teased. In less than ten minutes, we were all asleep while tightly intertwined.  

I woke about a half hour later with all of us still snuggled up close and both women purring softly. I held them patiently but realized that Carly only had another hour before she'd have to leave for the day. Gradually, I began stroking their backs very gently. It was Rebecca that stirred first. We were both used to short cat naps during our days since we were still early risers but now retired.

As Carly stirred, she smiled, realizing where and who she was with. Rebecca and I kissed her zealously while holding her close. As things began to heat up again, I said, "You only have about forty-five minutes before you have to leave."

Carly

Waking between George and Rebecca as they faintly caressed my naked body was the best thing ever. Then the kissing began, and we all started getting riled up. In between the kisses and aggressive petting, George mentioned our time restriction, and I replied, "Then you better get that cock in me while I eat your wife."

I slid down Rebecca's torso and stopped as my face sunk into her open flower. George took the hint as I wiggled my backside and moved in behind me before plunging his cock deep within my ready puss. He started off slow and easy until I ordered, "Do me hard, George. Make me walk funny for the next couple of days!"

While George pounded me forcibly, I sucked on Rebecca's clit until she exploded all over my face. I came shortly after she did and continued to lap at her leaking box as George moved lethargically in my quivering cunt. He reminded me that my time was near the end and offered the use of the shower for a quick clean-up before my departure.

He had to help me to my feet and even walked me to the shower with Rebecca close behind. The two of them washed me thoroughly and enjoyably before drying me off and helping me get dressed. After kisses all around, I found myself walking toward the buses to meet the other ladies and our kids in the park and daydreaming of doing it all again tomorrow

Rebecca

Having Carly go down on me after our nap was an interesting turn, especially considering her thoughts about having another person there when their time started today. Don't get me wrong, I loved every second with Carly but never felt that she'd opt for playing with me rather than George after our afternoon nap.  

She was obviously starved for sex lately and enjoyed every second of having George's stiff prick in her orifices. I wonder whether she'll play with some of her girlfriends after this vacation. Maybe I'll have George ask her when they play together again, that is if I'm not invited.

Lying naked with George on the bed with him spooning me, I asked, "So, when are you and Carly going to be cavorting again?"

"Probably in a day or two. Why do you ask?" George replied.

"Just curious," I answered as I wiggled my ass on his swelling schlong.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments