Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

George

The day visiting all the countries was an endless food and drinkfest. We had the best time trying foods that we'd never heard of and drinking all sorts of exotic refreshments. Between that and the shopping, we didn't get to the other half of the park at all. We'd arrived a little before nine in the morning, and before we knew it, the fireworks were beginning. We'd been so busy that neither Rebecca nor I even mentioned Leanne.

As the nighttime spectacular came to a conclusion, they announced that the park was closing. Looking at my phone, I realized that it was nine in the evening, and we'd been there from open to close. As we made our way to the transportation back to our hotel, it finally dawned on me that Leanne would be waiting impatiently in our bed. I whispered that thought into Rebecca's ear as I held her from behind while in line.

Rebecca

I'd had fleeting thoughts about Leanne throughout the day, but we were having so much fun that they didn't stick for long. It wasn't until George's arms were around me, with his growing bulge pressed between my amenable buttocks, when he murmured a reminder of her, that it all flooded back. His whispers of her waiting naked and ready got me quite wet while he got very hard. But, unfortunately, we were at least a half-hour from touching her due to the bus schedule.

George held me tight as we chatted with his sister and brother-in-law, who were also snuggling closely. It was the best day we'd had at the parks so far, and it seemed to bring us all a little closer. Not as close as we were going to be with Leanne a little later, but still more amiable than we'd been. As thoughts of running my hands all over her firm little body wandered through my mind, George pulled out his phone to text her.

Holding it in front of me, he typed, "Hey beautiful. We're waiting on a bus and should be there in about twenty-five minutes. I hope that you want us as badly as we want you!"

I watched every word as he typed it and felt my pussy gush a little as he hit send. Seconds later, her reply came. "I'm lying in your bed, pulling on my nipples with a double-ended dildo bent in half and taking both of my slutty little holes. Please hurry! xoxo"

The thought of her splayed on our bed and pleasuring herself brought on the building of a mild orgasm. Then, still standing in line, I pressed firmly against George's throbbing cock nestled between my butt cheeks. Finally, with nothing to conceal my increasing moistness, I turned my head back toward George while muttering, "I'm gonna need my sweatshirt from the backpack."

George skillfully removed the garment one-handedly and gave it to me. Fortunately, no one had noticed the growing dampness in my shorts before I moved it to cover up. Without fear of discovery, I closed my eyes and let my imagination take hold. The heat spread across my groin and backside as I did an almost imperceptible grind on George's rigid prick. It didn't bring convulsions but rather the opposite of chills. But, when my release came and cum I did, the flow of my fluids was significant.  

It was then that the bus decided to arrive. In the chaos of everyone grabbing their children and personal effects, I felt it running down my inner thighs. Moving the sweatshirt as I knelt down, I did a quick swipe to absorb as much as I could. George knew what had happened instinctively and held me close as we made our way onto the bus. Getting on board, he sat down and pulled me onto his lap to avoid the possible embarrassment of me dampening the seat.

George

I, too, nearly climaxed from reading Leanne's text in combination with Rebecca's slow grating on my distended prick. The bus arrival was annoying but fortunate at the same time. It was great cover for Rebecca's flowing nectar but was also irritating. She didn't get to enjoy it as much or get the chance to dry out before boarding the bus. That being said, I'm sure that having an orgasm primarily from a mental image was nothing to complain about.

Once I pulled her onto my lap, Rebecca continued a gentle squirm. Then, a little too close myself, I whispered in her ear, "Take it easy, Baby. We don't want to add my fluids to our already soaked shorts. Besides, I'd much rather fill your hot little pucker with my cum than my shorts."

"I'd love that too, especially while I'm stuffing my tongue into Leanne's hot little ass."

"Okay then, shall I try the spill the water bottle between us front trick to justify us both being wet?"

"Or we could both just wrap our sweatshirts around our waists and cover up as much as possible until we get to the room. Then we can feign exhaustion and head for our bedroom."

"That sounds good to me," I offered as I squeezed her tight and lightly pumped her buttocks with my ever-ready hard-on.

Our inconspicuous play continued until we arrived at our hotel. Rebecca and I let the others disembark so that we could stand without concern for visual judgment. As everyone was getting off, I pulled my sweatshirt from the backpack. Once Rebecca stood, she tied hers around her waist, blocking the view of her groin. Standing after her, I did the same, and then we departed hand-in-hand.

Walking up the sidewalk to the hotel entrance, we received a video text of Leanne pumping both of her eager holes with that double dildo. If it weren't for my sister and her husband being with us, we would have run to the room at that moment. Leanne knew how to tease, and it would be so delicious taking her and tasting her over and over. Upon entering the room, we all suggested heading to bed almost simultaneously. Getting to our bed and Leanne turned out to be easier than I thought.

Rebecca was ahead of me and opened our door wide. As soon as her hand left the door handle, she discarded her t-shirt and bra in one move. Before I could even get the door closed, off came her shorts, shoes, and socks. Rebecca climbed onto the bed like a big cat moving in on its prey. Closing the door behind us, I watched as she eased the dildo from Leanne's slippery holes and tossed it to the floor. Rebecca's mouth lunged at Leanne's groin and attached itself while her arms snaked around her thighs with a vise-like grip.

Leanne half-moaned and half-begged, "Give me your cock, George. I need to suck you."  

I finished removing my clothes and climbed up and straddled Leanne's chest, dangling my prick millimeters from her lips. She quickly gripped my ass with both hands and pulled me into her enthusiastic mouth. I let her set the pace until she pulled back, saying, "Fuck my face and cum down my throat. I need to taste you."

As I languidly pumped her open cavity, I felt her shaking increase in severity. It was evident that Rebecca had her near orgasm already and had no interest in stopping. Leanne wailed around my pumping hard-on, and the vibrations felt fantastic. Her body spasmed uncontrollably, so I held still as she repeatedly stuffed my prick into her narrow esophagus.

I thought that I'd survived the onslaught, but as she regained her composure, I felt a finger force its way into my ass. Every time her digit plunged into me, Leanne pressed me further into her gullet. Finally, it was all too much, and I began shooting my cum into her covetous mouth. She sucked every last bit from me as I felt her tremors start anew. Rebecca was showing her no mercy while taking her to another summit.

Leanne

I thought that I had them under control, but it was clear that I'd underestimated Rebecca's lust for me. I knew that George wanted me, but I wasn't prepared for her unending assault on my pussy and ass. Her tongue did things that seemed unimaginable. Then adding in fingers, well, let's just say that the series of orgasms that she gave me were the strongest that I've ever experienced.

After sucking George dry, I absentmindedly continued to suck him as Rebecca put me through the wringer. I couldn't keep track of what she was doing as fingers entered me then left as her tongue replaced them. She was almost spastic at her continued invasion. There seemed to be no plan at all as she tried everything all at once. Whatever she was doing, though, brought me over the top again and again.

With my third or fourth climax washing over me, I felt George's stiffened prick leave my mouth. It was only seconds later that Rebecca's face began bumping into my pelvis at a quick pace. Opening my eyes for the first time since George's cock slipped into my mouth, I saw the cause. George was behind Rebecca, holding her hips firmly as he pounded her ass. Rebecca never let off and continued pleasuring my crotch voraciously, even with his drilling.

TheSexxxDealerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheSexxxDealerTS

Rebecca

I went at Leanne's pussy and pucker like a possessed woman. Her words and video had me so keyed up that I did everything I could to please her over and over. Each time she flooded my mouth with her scrumptious nectar, I ramped up even more. It was like taking a hit of pure caffeine. Finally, it was George's cock plunging into my pucker that broke the cycle. He was ramped up too and took me almost angrily. The pleasure that his fucking gave me interrupted my insanity and took me over the edge with Leanne in tow.

My legs gave way as they spasmed from my orgasm. George held me up until he started pumping his ejaculate into me then we both collapsed onto the bed.

All three of us panted for some time before Leanne said, "I guess my video really got you two going, huh?"

George jumped in with, "Let's just say that you gave Rebecca a leg coating climax from just reading your text as we stood in line for the bus."

"Wow, really?" Leanne replied.

"Yes, really!" I added as I sucked her clit into my mouth, and she sucked a deep breath from the stimulation.

"Oh, fuck... you're making me cum... again," Leanne stuttered as her hands gripped my head.

Quivering through another climax, Leanne was again stifling a scream as it took over her body. At the end of this one, her hands fell away as she seemed to be totally spent.  

In the aftermath, George and I moved up on either side of Leanne and gently kissed her lips, neck, and breasts. She cooed softly as we petted her gingerly. Then, with all of us relaxed, George started the conversation.

George

I thought this cooling-off period was a good time to discuss our future together. Opening the conversation, I began with, "So, Rebecca and I have been thinking a lot about your mentioning about staying with us. I know that some things are said during the height of things that were never intended to be expressed, whether truly desired or not. But, we wanted to let you know where we stand on the idea. Although it's always been the two of us in this swinging relationship that we have and share, we'd love to give it a try as a threesome, if you're interested."

Leanne didn't speak but instead pulled us in for a three-way kiss. It was soft and lingered for several minutes. When she finally pulled back, she responded, "This has been in my head from the moment that the three of us were in bed together. I've never had or felt anything like this in my life. So before we make this decision, which by the way I'm all for, I think that I should share some background on my life."

After a deep breath and a few more light kisses, Leanne continued, "I'm twenty-six and the product of a broken home with a drug addict mother for my sole caregiver. So, needless to say, I've spent my life looking for someone to love me unconditionally and someone that I didn't have to parent. I think that also brought me to be attracted to older men since I never had any father figure. And although I've never been exclusively heterosexual, a man was always in my plans."

Another pause and a few more kisses brought on her conclusion, "I know that a long-term relationship with the two of you is probably not viable given our age differences and our places in life. But, that being said, I'd like to spend all the time I can with you to experience all the love and wonderful sex that we can share."  

Tears were on the verge of escaping her eyes as Rebecca and I each moved in to kiss them away. Pulling back, Rebecca and I stared at her and then at each other for a moment. Rebecca was the next to talk, "So, let me tell you a little about our life so that there are no illusions. We are both retired and have a good retirement. We love coming here often and are members of their time-share and annual pass holders. George and I have two daughters that are both married and a little older than you. We live alone, and no one in our family has any idea of our extracurricular activities."

After a brief pause, Rebecca continued, "So, if you move in with us, there can be no hint of our sexual relationship while others are around. We can work on the backstory about how we met and took you in if you're still interested in trying it out. In the interim, we can stay down here for a couple more weeks to give us more time together unhindered by family. Will that be enough time for you to gather your things to move home with us?"

"That's perfect!" Leanne spouted.

"George, was there anything else that you wanted to talk about?" Rebecca inquired.

"Yes," I replied. "The other thing that we should talk about is our swinging lifestyle. This is something that we enjoy immensely and are likely to continue. Would that cause you a problem, given your desires?"

"Not in the least. As long as I have you two to share, I'll be glad to join you in your sexual endeavors. So, are we all set then, or do you two need more time to discuss things?"

"We'd already made up our minds before this conversation. Now, how about you and I share that double-ended dong of yours in our pussies? Then, George can take turns back and forth in our asses," Rebecca sensually voiced while moving into a scissor position with Leanne.

I watched as the two of them slipped the dildo into their pussies. Then they mashed their groins together while holding tightly to the other's legs. Rebecca was the first to add in a bit of toe-sucking. Before long, they were each working over the other's toes, sucking and slurping like a sloppy blowjob. Their moans and sighs filled the room as I took turns sucking and pinching nipples and clits. Leanne came first while I was paying her more attention. After I gave Rebecca the same, she climaxed as well.

Once they each had theirs, they rolled onto their bellies, still connected by the fully ensconced double-dong. With two perfect little asses staring at me, I grabbed the lube and started with Rebecca. It hadn't been that long that I'd been balls-deep in hers, so I didn't bother with digital stretching. Easily sliding into her welcoming rectum brought a resurgence in her vocal expulsions. Fortunately for the neighbors, she was face-down on the comforter. I gave her a few minutes before I got close to the edge myself.

After easing out slowly, I turned toward Leanne and worked a couple of fingers inside her perky little bum. Adding more and more lube as needed had her a sloppy, stretched mess in no time. Slipping inside, her taut pucker nearly pushed me over at the beginning. But, after a brief pause to steady myself, I gradually began. Reaching behind me, I slipped a couple of fingers into Rebecca's little star. I tried to pleasure both of my girls simultaneously.

With all the moans and growls from each of us, it wasn't long before we all came one last time. Then, after a quick clean-up, we slipped back into bed and slept until seven.

The sun was up, and I was in the middle of our three-way sandwich. Leanne hopped up first and jumped in the shower as I made us all some coffee. My sister and her husband were already up and raring to go, so I suggested that they go and pick up some pastries for breakfast so that Leanne could leave unquestioned. Once they left, I got her going and out the door with a kiss and a promise to text our new room number later that day.

Since my sister and her hubby were flying out that afternoon, we wanted to do a few more things before they left. Rebecca had already taken a quick shower, and I jumped in for a quick splash as well before we headed for one last park day. We had a blast and got back just in time for their Uber to the airport. Watching them go was saddening for a moment since we'd had such a great time with them. But afterward came the thought that we didn't have to sneak around with Leanne going forward.

We got our new room number from the front desk and headed there to unpack once again. We'd arranged with the concierge to have a bellboy move our packed items to the new room during the day. Once we were in the room, Rebecca started unpacking while I texted Leanne our new room number.  

Leanne texted back, "Are you guys going out to eat tonight? If so, I was hoping that you'd come and visit me. I have someone that would love to meet both of you."

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments