Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rebecca

Arriving back at the room, I pulled George and Leanne straight to the bed and stripped them naked patiently. I peeled Leanne's clothes off first, touching every square inch of her exposed skin. With her nude, I petted her lightly while pecking her lips with mine. With the goosebumps in full blossom, I turned to George and did the same. With both of them naked, I led them to the bed and brought them together.

George understood and began making love to Leanne as if I wasn't even there. Neither of them looked in my direction as they were completely enveloped in their own passion. Moving the desk chair, I turned it to face the bed and reclined onto it to watch. As the heat in the room grew from the appetite they shared, I felt my fingers opening my vagina. It was an odd sensation, watching my husband fucking... no... making love to another without my involvement, but it enthralled me nevertheless.

My legs were draped over the arms of the chair to give me maximum access to my steaming twat. My free hand jerked my shirt and bra from my body as if possessed. Up until now, the action on the bed had been rather vanilla but heated just the same. After Leanne's second orgasm, she decided it was time for her to take command and roll onto the top. Straddling George's erection, she made a show of riding slowly with her back to me. I think she was trying to provoke me into joining them. But little did she realize that her actions only made me want to watch even more.

Joanne

George was fucking me good and brought me to a few peaks, but I missed Rebecca's touch. Watching Rebecca as she leered from the chair while pleasuring herself, I wanted her to desire me the way she did Anne earlier. After the last acme washed over my jealous young body, I flipped George over and rode him enticingly. My perfect little ass faced Rebecca as I moved up and down while possessing her husband's prick in my hot box.

Stealing glances back at Rebecca, I saw her focus on our genitals mashing together. Yet, she still masturbated, adding a third finger to her hungry pussy. I was spellbound by her actions and felt the need to watch her too. Lifting off George's hardon, I turned to face Rebecca before spreading my ass to take George inside. As my anal ring was forced open by his vein-covered prick, I mirrored Rebecca's actions.

Spreading my knees as far apart as they would go, I stuffed two fingers into my cum-drooling twat. As the feeling of double-penetration consumed me, I also began to twist my rigid pink nipples. Rebecca and I stared at each other intently as we each neared climax. Mine hit first as the heat from my loins spread like a fire across the field. I howled as it gripped me and forced every bit of sound, sweat, and energy from my envious body. I fell back onto George when the contractions finally released me. He held me tight as I felt his pulsing prick filling my colon with his seed.

When my eyes opened again, I stared at Rebecca, still shaking from her peak. When she relaxed, I begged hoarsely, "Please... eat me."

Rebecca

Leanne's mimicking actions brought us both to splendid orgasms. It wasn't until she implored me to taste her that I realized it came from jealousy. I saw it in her eyes as her fingers spread her labia in an invitation of sorts. Moving off my chair, I stalked her like a big cat approaches its wounded prey. She was trembling as I lapped at her knee. Slowly I moved closer to her scarlet slit while creating small hickeys on her inner thighs. I sucked hard enough to cause just a hint of pain, which only added to her agitation.

My spacing was erratic until reaching her outer lips. Starting at her taint, I followed the same process. Each suck and nibble caused her to jump and yell. I kept to the outside and moved to the top while carefully avoiding her clit. Down the other side, I again sucked her taint, but much longer this time. Leanne came fiercely, spraying my face with her girly cum. Until now, she'd let me do my thing unobstructed, but in the aftermath of that crest, she grabbed my head and forced it into her crotch.

Holding me in place to taste and lick her cunt, Leanne also managed to straighten out her legs that she'd been lying back on. With both of them free, she wrapped them behind my neck and held me firm in her delicious sex. As I chewed, licked, bit, and basically mauled her puss, Leanne's fingers melded into my hair as she almost angrily tried to push my head inside her. Another squirting pinnacle gripped her, and this one finally did her in for the night. For a moment, I saw her perfect abs flexed like her life depended on it before she relented and passed out.

After George and I moved her under the covers, we snuggled up alongside her. "Wow, she was on fire tonight. What do you think brought that on?" George whispered.

"I'm fairly sure that she was jealous of Anne. She took my voyeurism as indifference to being with her, not realizing that I wanted to watch her use you for herself."

"Well, we'll have to talk to her about that when she wakes up. I don't want her to feel that she has anything or anyone to be jealous of."

"I agree. Leanne needs to know that she is part of us now and that trying new partners is part of what we do."

"Agreed. Now let's get some sleep. I was thinking of trying the waterpark tomorrow. I hear that they have a lazy river. It should be very relaxing."

"Okay, goodnight, hubby."

****

Leanne

The early morning sun was breaking over the horizon as my eyes fluttered open. I was spooning Rebecca with my arm around her grasping her breast. As I reflexively caressed it, I felt a wave of embarrassment wash over me. I'd foolishly felt jealous over Rebecca's attraction to Anne and acted like a child last night. Initially thinking I should just leave, I felt Rebecca's hand on top of mine. Instantly I knew that leaving would only make things worse and that an apology was the only answer.

Kissing my way toward her ear along her shoulder caused her to press back into me. For a fleeting moment, I wished that I were a man and could slip inside her velvety puss. I whispered to her ear, "I'm sorry about last night. My envy of Anne got the better of me, and I acted like a child. I hope that you can forgive me."

Rebecca spun around to face me, moving her lips to mine. She kissed me gently as her hand softly held the back of my neck. "Leanne, my dear, you are a part of me now, and no matter what happens, I will always love you unconditionally. I know jealousy. It is an evil thing that causes us to do and say despicable things to each other if we let it. It twists the mind and brings pain to all those around. There is no need for it with us. I will always share myself with you first and return to you just as I do with George. So let it all go and make love to me."

With tears streaming down my face, I kissed Rebecca hungrily and moved my hand to her crotch. I stroked her clit while sucking her face, and she did the same for me. We intertwined our legs, pressing our crotches together as we each slipped a couple of fingers inside. I was so focused on Rebecca that I completely forgot about George until I felt him spread my buttocks. He ran his tongue across my little star a few times before spearing it and tongue-fucking me.

As my first climax of the day hit me like an errant wave, I realized just how much I was loved by these two. In the wake of my orgasm, George moved in behind me and pushed his morning wood deep into my bowels while gripping each of my breasts. The three of us were now one, and the love they shared with me that morning reminded me of every time I'd had with them since we'd met. They'd loved me from the beginning and always would as long as I let them.

IdaliaPinal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IdaliaPinal

Our lovemaking went on for another hour or so as they brought me over the top multiple times like no one had before them. After we'd all had our fun, they continued to surround me until I had to jump in the shower for work. Even then, they joined me and cleaned me like some sort of goddess. They even dried me off and dressed me like I was attached to them in some way. At that moment, I realized that I was part of a loving family, something that I'd never had before.

We had one last hug as I left for work, and they reminded me that I was coming home with them in two weeks because they wanted me that much. I cried again as I walked out the door to leave but knew that I'd be right back there tonight. I'd already given my two-weeks notice and begun packing my shared apartment. Tonight I would finish that off before coming back to them. It would show my commitment to them just as they'd shown theirs to me.

George

Leanne was off to work, and everything seemed to be running smoothly again. As Rebecca and I got ready, I said my piece, "It has been a while since I've had to deal with jealousy of any sort. I was glad that things were worked out, as it is exhausting dealing with that emotion. There is nothing good about it, even though a part of it comes from love. I think that we showed our desire, devotion, and affection for her thoroughly. I hope that it will be enough. I'd really hate to lose her."

"I think that we're good. She apologized to me before you joined us this morning, and I reassured her that she was one of us now. Either way, we'll find out in two weeks when we leave to go home. Now, where did you want to go today?"

"I was thinking of the waterpark. That lazy river they have sounds fun and relaxing, plus we can get a nice tan."

"Okay, but I want to go to the Italian place again for a late lunch. I want to remind Anne what she is going to get tomorrow."

"You are a little tease, Rebecca. I hope you're ready for her. She looks like quite a force herself. You may have met your match.

"Oh, I'm ready. I'll gorge on her delicious body like a starving lion on a helpless antelope. She'll know levels of satisfaction tomorrow that she's never felt before. I only hope that she can handle all that I'm ready to give her because she really turns my buttons like no other woman has before."

"Shit. You really got it bad, don't you, Baby?!"

"Yes, I do," Rebecca whispered as she ground her crotch against mine as we stood in the living room. Without a word, I grabbed her by the ass and shoulders, pulling her against me. I lowered her to the floor as her mouth attacked mine and opened my shorts, exposing my manhood. She gripped it violently as I flipped up her skirt and tore off her panties. Rebecca pushed the head toward her snatch, and I plunged inside without ceremony or mercy. I fucked her like an animal as she scratched and slashed at my t-shirt-covered back.

This was hardcore fucking, nothing less. I found it difficult to cum during these sessions, which were thankfully few and far between. They only came about when Rebecca was so riled up about having another that she needed this to steady her beforehand. The fundamental goal was to fuck her into submission. Given her extraordinary sexual appetite, this was no easy task and would exhaust us both in the wake of it all. The trick was to change around and not do damage to any one area. Her puss could take a lot, but I didn't want her sore down there for her time with Anne tomorrow.

After her first peak caused an explosive spray, I used that as lubrication to take her ass next. Rolling her onto her belly, I kicked her legs apart with my knees before grabbing her arms and pulling them behind her and tying them with her torn panties. With them firmly bound, I grabbed her hair in a knot to lift her face from the floor. Pushing my angry scarlet cock-head into her pucker, I kept going until my balls rested against her puss. I used her hair and arms as leverage as I began to ravage her vulnerable backside.

Rebecca

George and I both realized that I was spinning out of control with my lurid thoughts of using Anne. I know he wasn't fond of this type of 'sex,' but it was the only way to truly calm me down.

We came upon this revelation after meeting a couple very similar to us. The wife was a lot like me and had a monster sexual appetite. We'd hooked up with them a couple of times, and it seemed that she couldn't get enough of George. His stamina was always legendary in our swapping group, and her husband had issues with that. After our first time together, she had multiple orgasms for the first time in years and became enraptured with George and his 'magical penis,' as she called it. After that first time, she spiraled out of control, calling George daily to try and hook up.

George had called her husband to relay what went on, and he apologized for her actions. Apparently, this happened to her on occasion when she met a truly gifted lover who could take her over the top. He had a remedy for it, and when George inquired what it was, he was invited to witness the treatment. They had a secret playroom in their basement loaded with all kinds of restraints, machines, and light BDSM equipment. There was also an observation room that she didn't know about, which allowed the victim of her obsession to watch her transformation back to 'normal.'

Since he was physically unable to quell her exaggerated thirst on his own, he used a double-dildo fucking machine to ply her bottom half. Then he occupied her mouth with his oversized prick. An afternoon of using her this way seemed to calm her down for a week or two.  

George took the basic idea of this and transformed it into a way that worked for us. He'd used it on me a few times, which always seemed to relieve my pent-up needs. I think the loss of control combined with the excessive stimulation overwhelmed my senses and kind of reset me.

George had made me cum almost constantly, as he'd abused my desirous rectum. I breathed hard and was nearly done when he slipped from me and moved to my face. Lifting it by my hair while still on my belly, George pried my lips open before pushing his rigid prick inside. He'd pushed right to the edge of my throat and stayed there as I lapped at the underside of him vigorously. George knew that oral on a man or a woman was my favorite thing to give. I especially love to deep-throat cock.

As he'd eased into my throat, another orgasm developed from my well-used loins. In this state of shattered senses, every little inkling of stimulation of any kind pushed me over the edge again and again. That, coupled with loving to suck dick, was the final straw in him helping me retake full control of my libido. George's throat-fucking brought me over the top several more times before I passed out from exhaustion.  

Waking about a half-hour later, I found us both naked in bed with him spooning me. Both of his arms were wrapped around me. One held my breast while the other cupped my vagina. This was proof, as if I needed any more, that this man loved me with all he had. I let him sleep a little longer before waking him for our lazy river adventure.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments