Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

George

As I left Leanne to do her job, I got that feeling that I'd only ever had with Rebecca before. It was a gut-wrenching feeling of betrayal as I considered meeting up with another woman. I'd been through this many times as I took another to bed while Rebecca bedded another. I never felt jealous of the other man or woman she was with, but I always felt a little guilty that I'd been with another. It was hard to describe to her knowing that she'd given her full consent for me to do so.

Now I had two partners that I loved more than life, I felt even worse about being out on another conquest. I know that Rebecca loved this life of being with others to spice up our love life, but lately, it seemed a bit too much. I guess the guilt was weightier due to the addition of Leanne to our nest. I mean, what man needs two beautiful women to make love to all of the time, much less spending time with random others as well. As all these thoughts pressed against that all too sensitive iniquity nerve, I arrived at the French Pavilion.

I was broken from my pondering due to Carly's, "Over here, George," in an all too excited voice. Normally that sort of liveliness being thrown my way while I was in such deep thought would have annoyed me. But, there was something in her eyes that caught me off guard. She locked me in and drew me to the table like a picnic basket drew in Yogi Bear. I sat at the table for two, at her insistence, and she was off to the races. Her eyes were magnetic. Most people are attracted to others who have blue or green eyes, but even with basic brown, I couldn't tear mine away from hers.

Carly spoke of her son and her unending need to make him happy, especially after the divorce. His father wanted nothing to do with either of them after he began fucking his twenty-one-year-old secretary. Carly talked of spending endless hours trying to make up for his father's lack of interest in his only son and how it broke her heart. Slowing down to take a breath, she asked, "Tell me about yourself. How is it that you are sitting here with me?"

"As you already know, Rebecca and I love to play with others to keep our own high sex drives satisfied. We enjoy meeting other people, and sex is often a consequence of that. To us, sex is just another part of a friendship with others."

"Okay, but why are you here today without Rebecca?" Carly inquired.

"Well..."

As I paused to consider the question, especially since my recent thoughts wondered about it all, Carly interjected, "You seem to have life by the balls. The two of you are in great shape. Both of you are ogled by most that pass you by, and yet you are here, alone, with a thirty-two-year-old divorcee with a child. And, why isn't Rebecca joining us?"

After another pause, Carly smiled, and it hit me. "Pleasure. I like to bring others pleasure. Your case is different than most if I'm being honest. Rebecca isn't here because she found a hot sexy young woman that she couldn't resist and that couldn't resist her either. Without Rebecca along, I'm not so aggressive. She's the hunter in most cases, and I'm more than happy to share her magnificent body with whomever she deems suitable. I, on the other hand, just love to make others feel good for the time we have together. I've been blessed, as you've mentioned, but with even more than you might think. I have the sex drive of a teenager and love women. Every part of your bodies are exquisite to me, and there is almost nothing that I won't do to please any of you."

"Okay, but why me?"

"Rebecca saw all four of you leering at me at the water park the other day. I didn't notice it because we'd just gone through some things with the third in our relationship, and I was thinking about her. And, to be frank, when Rebecca set this up, I was less than enthusiastic, spending my time on the trip over wondering why I was doing it too."

After a short pause to look deeply into Carly's eyes, I continued. "You drew me in the second our eyes met. Every word you spoke only added to my interest in being with you however that ends up being. We can sit here and talk for a couple of hours or ride some rides like crazy kids. Or, I can make love to you for a while and make you feel like a beautiful woman should feel. Desired!"

"Oh, my," Carly whispered.

Leaning across the table, she pressed her lips to mine, and I gave her a kiss that would have blown her socks off if she'd been wearing any. As we parted, Carly grabbed my hand and pulled me from the table. We walked briskly toward the park exit and into the hotel immediately adjacent. Pulling me into an empty elevator, she pressed the number ten button before pressing her petite frame into me. It was on. Hands wandered, and flesh was revealed before the elevator stopped and the door dinged.

Fortunately for us, no one was there as her panties were around her ankles, and her left breast was out for anyone to see. Carly stepped out of her dangling undies, and I scooped them up as she hauled me to her room. She was ready with the key card, and we moved quickly through the door and into her bedroom. Pausing at the bed, Carly stripped with just a hint of shyness, then pulled my clothes from me. Her arms wrapped around my neck as our mouths became one. The heat was rising quickly in her as she lifted her legs to wrap them around me.

My hardon was between us, and she ground against it like it was crack. In her frenzy, she reached between us and lined it up with her steamy slit. The tempered plunge was only hindered by her extremely restrictive vagina. I found out later that it had been a few years since she's had sexual intercourse. As she willed her pussy to accept my rigid member, her wails filled the room. Carly paused and assaulted my lips with hers when I was as deep as I could get at this angle.

Carly

Honesty was such an overwhelming aphrodisiac to me, apparently. I guess it was because I'd been lied to for so long by my ex that I didn't trust anything that any man said until today. I could see right through George as soon as our eyes crossed. He was hesitant to even meet me from the beginning, and I saw that. George had more than most men would ever have in so many ways. His relationship with his wife was pure and completely open. That is why they could do the things they did with others.

All these things ran through my mind as I pulled him from the table after that first kiss. And once we were in the elevator alone, I wasted no time slipping off my panties so he could feel my heat while our mouths collided. I brought George's hand to my recently shaved cunt and pressed it in firmly. He took over from there, diddling my labia and clit as I gripped his cock through his shorts. My free hand pulled my tits free of my bra before pulling his other hand to them. George already had me on the edge of orgasm when the elevator slowed to a stop.

That ding signaled a time to pause. As the door opened, I glanced down to see one of my tits hanging out and my panties at my ankles. My modesty was gone as I stepped from my panties, intent on leaving them there. I pulled George to my room door and opened it like a pro. Inside, I pulled him to the bed and hurriedly stripped off my clothes. George's eyes moved from mine as he scanned my nudity. As his eyes returned, he smiled a smile of happiness. That was all I needed to see before I stripped him of his, and the fun began.

It was a blur until I felt his stiff prick sliding into my semi-virginal puss. It had been over three years since a man or anything of size had been between my over-eager pussy lips. Now, as I forced him into my slick little orifice, I remembered how great it felt to have a hard cock inside me. Once I couldn't get any more inside, I began kissing him hungrily once again as my first orgasm took me away.

George

I stood there for another minute or two, and our mouths dueled. Wanting to explore more of her, I eased Carly onto her back in the bed. Pulling back from her mouth slowly, I kissed my way down her neck to her perky breasts topped with small pinkish areola and nipples. I fondled one breast as I sucked and nibbled on the other. Swapping back and forth a couple of times, I continuously pumped her narrow vagina. Carly's head thrashed back and forth as she seemed to cum over and over due to my attention.

"You can cum in me if you want," Carly panted between controlled screams. "But, just don't stop... ever!" she yelled as another peak contorted her marvelous body.

I let her cum a few more times before I couldn't take any more. I was so close to cumming, that I thought I might before I slipped from her gushing little box. Carly began to protest, "Why did..." before I moved my mouth to her hairless beaver and dove in.  

I slipped my tongue inside her as far as it would go before spreading her wide and pushing them back. Pulling my tongue from inside her tasty cunt, I lapped her groin from her pucker to her clit and back again. Carly shuddered each time I crossed her little star with my prodding tongue while trying desperately to tell me something. I moved back to her clit and flicked it until another acme took her away. As the nectar leaked from her slit, I watched it cross her pucker and caught it there.

My tongue moved across her rosebud in a swirling motion while continuously prying at the entrance. Carly was incoherent as I slipped a finger into her puss while continuing to drill at her pucker. With my finger slick from her overactive nectar glands, I changed places. I again sucked her labia and clit while easing my finger into her anus. She briefly protested my anal intrusion until I nibbled her clit into an all-consuming ecstasy.

While she shook, I held my digit still. I'd only managed penetration to the first knuckle before she began to climax. But, as she did, Carly pumped her hips against the intruder, causing it to go deeper still. I kept my face pressed against her bucking pussy and continued to tongue her deliciousness until she grabbed my head and begged, "Stop!"

Her body continued to quiver for another minute or two as she pulled my face to hers to kiss me lovingly. As she gained control of her body once more, she pleaded, "Make love to me and fill me with your seed like a lover would."

I pushed her further up the bed and moved my cock to her open pussy. Haltingly, I eased inside and then dropped down to my elbows as we kissed. The going was effortless now that she'd been opened up and was so very wet. The passion grew between us, but we maintained a leisurely pace, all while building to a wonderfully intimate climax. Carly came as she felt me jettison my cum into her. We stayed in that position until I slipped from her overflowing puss.

As the kisses continued, I noticed the time and realized that I only had about twenty minutes to get to Leanne for her break. I asked Carly, "Can we do this again before you leave? I'd truly love to be with you again."

"Is it time for you to go already? Yes, I'd love to do this again. When are you free?"

"Text me when you have a few hours to kill, and I'll work around your schedule. Would you like for Rebecca to join us?"

"No, thanks. I'm a one-man gal. No offense."

"None taken. I fully understand. It's been a long time coming, and you'd rather not share. Speaking of sharing, how will you keep your friends from being interested?"

"How did you know I was going to keep them away?" Carly asked as we rose from the bed.

"Like I said, you're not into sharing," I replied while quietly laughing and moving to the bathroom for a quick cleanup.

I dressed quickly, and Carly walked me to the door, still naked. I wrapped my arms around her, stroking from her shoulders to her supple ass while we kissed.

Breaking away, Carly said, "Okay, you get going, and I'll work out some more time in a day or two. We're here for five more days, and I'd love to have you at least three of those if we can work that out."

"I'm sure we can," I answered before opening the door and stealing one last kiss. Walking down the hallway toward the elevators, I heard a whistle. I turned to see Carly standing there in all her magnificent nude beauty, waving goodbye. As the elevator door opened, I waved back before stepping inside. It had been a much better day than I could have ever imagined, but now I had to get to Leanne fast.

TheSexxxDealerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheSexxxDealerTS

Leanne's ride was at another park, so I headed to the front desk and found the taxi stand. I paid the driver double to get me there in a flash, and boy did she. I entered Leanne's park with two minutes to get toward her station. As I headed that way, I texted her, "Where's lunch?"

Leanne replied instantly, "How about the carry-out place that serves the footlongs? I've been craving a chili dog all day."

"I'll be there in a minute."

Thirty seconds later, I rounded the corner and saw my lovely young paramour waiting patiently for my arrival. I walked up to her, and she hugged me tightly.  

"Thank you for coming. I love you so much!" Leanne offered weepingly.

Realizing she was having a moment, I held her firmly and responded, "I'll always be here for you. You are a part of me now, a lover, friend, and partner in this life."

She gurgled another, "I love you," as I felt her tears dampen my t-shirt.

I let Leanne go for another minute before suggesting, "How about we get our food ordered so that you don't starve to death later." Then whispering, "You can tell me all about what a great guy I am later as you press your delectable puss into my face."

That last comment made her laugh, and as she pulled away, Leanne slapped my chest playfully as she wiped her eyes.

"Don't think I won't!" she stated emphatically.

"I'm counting on it, sexy," I said just loud enough to draw a few odd stares, and we both laughed them off while placing our orders.

As we waited for our food, Leanne asked, "So, how did it go with your date?"

I was afraid she might bring that up as we sat at a small table chitchatting. "It was a nice meeting, and we talked for quite a while. She is a lovely person just looking for a little emotional connection like the rest of us."

"George?" Leanne said while looking at me inquisitively before adding, "Did you bang her?"

In her sentimental state, I was sure she'd ask me something fluffy like, "Did you make love," or at the very least, "Did you two have sex." But the 'bang her' comment threw me completely off, and I broke out into a fit of laughter. Leanne joined in, mainly spurred on by my inability to control myself. As I genuinely couldn't stop, they called our number for the food order.  

Trying to stifle my chuckling, I walked to pick up our order. Leanne still smiled widely as the hilarity of it all brought a few tears to my eyes. As I placed the food on the table, Leanne relayed, "What a day we're having. Between the laughing and the crying, people around here must think we're nuts."

"Don't worry about them. Eat your lunch while I spend time with one of my two favorite people."

"Speaking of Rebecca, what do you think she's up to?"

"Oh, I'd imagine she's probably napping after a morning of rigorous, albeit extraordinary sex with Anne."

"I'm sure you're right. Rebecca can tell us all about it while I sit on your face tonight."

Rebecca

Waking from my nap, my hands were wrapped around Anne from behind. Each hand held one of her perfect breasts, and I fondled them as I kissed her neck and shoulders. She woke slowly as I let one hand slip down her abdomen to cup her damp crotch.

"Is it round two?" Anne questioned with a sleepy voice.

"Mmmm. Yes, it is," I responded quietly while rubbing her protruding labia. I nibbled on her neck lightly while slipping a couple of fingers inside and pinching a nipple.

"Oooo. Round two is starting off quickly. I'm already close to cumming," Anne spouted with much more volume. Seconds later, it was an all-out scream as she flooded my hand with her juices. In the aftermath, we moved into a side-by-side sixty-nine and enjoyed pleasing each other for some time. Several orgasms were had by each of us before we slowed, and I moved on top of her for some delicate kisses.

"So, I've never used one of those strapless dildos. What's it like?" Anne questioned.

Smiling wryly, I replied, "Why don't you try it on me?" I offered while reaching for it across the bed.

I quickly cleaned it with the wipes we kept bedside and then handed it to her. She inspected it for a moment before saying, "So, this end goes inside me, right?"

"Yes, and that end goes inside me," I suggested as I moved onto my back and spread my legs. I watched intently as Anne sat on her knees and eased the dong into her coochie. There were moans and sighs as she did, and I was sure she'd cum before getting it into me.

"Damn. How did you do this without cumming yourself?" Anne asked just as she finished inserting the fake dong.

"Sometimes I don't, but it's always enjoyable either way. Now, get between my legs and fuck me, sexy!"

"Which hole?" Anne questioned while stroking her plastic prick.

"Dealer's choice," I offered while pulling my legs back and hooking my arms under my knees.

Anne knee-walked up to me until the tip of her stick touched my taint. She slid it up and down, slipping between my labia before dropping and rimming my pucker. She moved back and forth for over a minute, teasing me with minimal penetration. I sighed softly at the intimate touch until I couldn't take it anymore and released my legs. As they wrapped around her lower back, I pinched both of her nipples and pulled her into me.  

Her wood slipped into my vagina with ease due to the copious amount of fluids already flowing from its core. As her body pressed into mine, our lips met, and I whispered, "Yesss, that's how it's done."

Anne stayed in place with the phallus buried inside my cunt as I taunted her nips and sucked on her tongue. We began grinding on each other, and I could tell that it was having as much of an effect on her as it was on me. After Anne got used to being the fucker instead of the fuckee, her hands wandered to my own rigid nipples. We each applied the necessary pressure and, within moments, were cumming like a couple of fools.

The grinding escalated throughout our mutual cumfest until it hit Anne like lightning, that she could fuck too. I think that it was accidental at first as she was trying to adjust her leg's positions. In doing so. Anne pulled from my pussy and then slammed back in with her body weight. I came instantaneously from the rapid intrusion and screamed aloud.

"Oh, shit. Did I hurt you?" Anne asked.

"God, no. You fucked me good, and that shit felt fantastic. I just came from that bang of yours. Do it again, a whole lot!" I ordered.

Anne pulled out and slammed back in again. I grunted hard before panting, "More!"

She quickly caught on and began pounding my pussy for the next couple of minutes. I swear that I came twice more before she ran out of steam.

"Fuck! This shit is hard work. I guess I'll have to quit giving my man shit when he can only go for ten minutes at a time before resting."

"Yeah, hard work... give me more," I spat while breathing heavily before pulling her mouth back to mine. We kissed, and she fucked me some more before exhausting herself once again. I rolled her over and sat up on her thighs. Holding the dildo firmly inside me, I leveraged her end and moved it in and out of her. Anne loved the sensation and came within seconds. After her orgasm, I rode her like I would any guy. I brought myself to another climax as she twisted my nipples to excruciating delight.

After a bit of rest, I rolled her back on top and said, "Now it's time for the other hole."

Since she now had the hang of it all. I let her take control while taunting, "Come on, sexy, fuck me in the ass. You know you want to, don't you?"

"Oh, you want it in the ass, huh. Darling, you're gonna get it in the ass," she badgered as her fake dick slipped from my pussy and eased into my waiting rectum.

When she hit bottom, I exclaimed, "Fuuccckkk... that's it, Baby. Fuck me slow and easy. I want to feel every inch of your cock inside me." My legs instinctively wrapped around Anne's ass as she dove deep into my colon. I pulled her face to mine as she kept up a slow deep screw. I was on a high that was basically an unending orgasm. My body shook and squirmed as she kept me at the summit of sexual satisfaction. She didn't have to worry about lubrication as my free-flowing pussy juices kept the going slick and easy.

Her pace was perfect, allowing her to go uninterrupted due to fatigue. Her only problem was breathing, as I sucked on her mouth like it was life-giving. My hands explored her fabulous body as she humped me into bliss. As they explored, I ended up with handfuls of her beautiful buttocks and used that as leverage to assist her with her spearing of my ass. Wanting to return the pleasure, I coated a couple of my fingers with our combined saliva and moved them to her accessible pucker.

I rimmed her gently at first, but as I did, Anne's plundering of my pucker started to increase in velocity. Gathering some of her pussy juice on my digits, I began to penetrate her with just one at first. Anne came hard and slammed into me like a guy does when he cums. I half expected to feel hot semen filling my rectum. That one did us both in for a while. Anne pulled from inside me and removed the dildo from herself as well. In the aftermath of our lovemaking, we lay on our sides, face-to-face, while kissing and cuddling.

I was facing the sliding glass doors and noticed the fading sunlight. I intertwined our legs so I could softly ride her thigh with my exposed labia. Anne did the same as our kisses went from light touches to smearing lips. I made a point of rubbing my nipples against hers, which only inflamed our desire. One of my hands held the back of her head as I pressed my lips harder against hers. The other hand had been lightly tracing her back up and down until it crossed her buttocks.

I let my hand traverse her generous globes while occasionally dipping into the crevice in between. After a few more minutes of teasing, I slipped past her little star, and Anne moaned into my mouth. After a second pass, she pulled from my mouth, pleading, "Please, finger my ass, Becks!"

I was taken aback for a moment as I was reminded of a girl from college who called me whenever we had sex. She knew I hated that nickname but also knew she could get away with it whenever we were fucking.

Coming back to the present, I prodded Anne's hole with a finger, and it slipped in much easier this time. Anne sighed loudly into my mouth as her crotch rode my thigh harder. Both of her hands were on the back of my head, mashing our mouths together as the intensity of our mating escalated.

My finger was now slipping easily in and out of her pucker. "More... more... please more!" she shouted while at the brink of an explosive climax. I added a second digit, and she went over-the-top seconds later. Anne went wild through her peak, squeezing me tight and tonguing my mouth like she was searching for gold.

Pulling her face from mine as she slowed her pace, Anne panted, "Oh, fuck... I think you... made me... squirt! I've never been... so wet. God! I love you!"  

With that said, she pressed her lips to mine again as we continued to make out much less vigorously. After some more grinding, fingering, and kissing, we slowed to a crawl. Still grinding languidly, our lips parted.  

"You drive me crazy, Rebecca," Anne imparted.

"You do the same for me, Anne. I've been with quite a few sexual partners in my lifetime, and you are in the top five. Your energy and sensuality push me to continually please you."

"So, would it be okay if I spent the night?" Anne asked as she pushed her thigh into my groin.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments