Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What To Do on a Saturday Night

"Victoria continues her evening alone in her room, and Talulah gets an exciting invitation"

9
2 Comments 2
1.2k Views 1.2k
5.4k words 5.4k words

I love you, Stephy. Vic x.

The writing on the bathroom mirror made Stephanie smile as she stepped out of the bath. It was quite normal for her friend to write messages on her mirror so that they appeared while she was in the shower. Although, the first time she did it Stephanie was half way to convincing herself her room was haunted, but then it dawned on her who the mysterious author was. From then on Victoria always signed off at the end.

The pretty student added another x to the message before wiping her hand through the steam to clear the mirror, studying her reflection. Water pooled around her feet as she reached for her towel - if she were at home her mother would be shouting up the stairs for her to ‘not flood the bathroom!’

‘Honestly, Stephanie,’ she would say. ‘How can one petite teenager make so much mess in a bathroom?’ But here she didn’t have to worry, just dropping her towel on the floor and shuffling around to dry the tiles.

Half heartedly drying her hair, she tied it into a messy bun on top of her head. I hope Simon doesn’t see me, she thought, smiling, thinking back to the afternoon.

Slipping on her oversized dressing gown she pulled it around her, tying it at her waist.

She had just turned on the television for some mindless Saturday night entertainment when there was a knock at her door.

‘Oh no,’ she whispered. ‘Not more sex toys, Victoria. One is enough for today.’

She padded across her room, turned the key and opened the door.

Talulah stood in the doorway in her own dressing gown, a hint of cleavage where it wasn’t pulled tight. Her mass of obsidian hair was also wet and tousled, and as the setting sun came through Stephanie’s window she could see hints of red that she’d never noticed before.

‘Hi Lulah,’ Stephanie said, a little surprised.

‘Hi Steph,’ she replied, looking at her friend expectantly.

Stephanie stared at her for a moment. ‘Sorry,’ she said, stepping back. ‘Come in.’

She walked back to her bed, pressing the mute button on her television remote. When she turned, her friend was looking at her.

‘Is everything okay?’ Stephanie asked, a little confused.

Talulah, also confused, looked at her, until Stephanie slapped her hand to her forehead.

‘I’m sorry,’ she said. ‘You’ve come for your bra and knickers.’

Talulah laughed. ‘That’s a sentence you didn't think you’d say.’

Stephanie shook her head - given the events of the day, her statement didn’t surprise her at all. Locating her bag she opened it, taking out her friend’s underwear, handing it to her.

‘Thank you,’ Talulah said, taking the items. ‘I hope you didn’t sniff my knickers,’ screwing up her nose as soon as the words left her mouth. ‘I’m sorry,’ she said. ‘That’s something Victoria would say.’

Both girls laughed and Stephanie nodded. ‘Yes, that is definitely a Victoria thing to say.’

Talulah stood, looking at her friend who stared back at her. ‘Well?’ she said, searching Stephanie’s face for the questions she thought were imminent.

‘What?’ Stephanie asked. ‘Oh!’ she said, pointing at her friend. ‘You, this afternoon,’ she lowered her voice. ‘Mr. Chambers. Yes! What happened?’

She sat on her bed, looking up at her friend. Talulah sat beside her, crossing her tanned legs, her robe falling open around her knees.

‘Well you already know he was going to the cinema to watch some boring documentary,’ Talulah said. ‘So I met him there and we sat together at the back.’

‘And you weren’t wearing any underwear,’ Stephanie said.

‘And I wasn’t wearing any underwear,’ Talulah replied, smiling. ‘And so we started kissing.’

Stephanie could feel her cheeks starting to heat up.

‘And then he,’ Talulah leaned closer, her robe gapping open, revealing more of her cleavage, ‘put his hand inside my dress to play with my boob and his finger inside me, stroking my g-spot.’

‘And did that -?’

‘Yes, he made me cum.’

Stephanie put her hand to her mouth. ‘Did anyone hear you?’

‘Mr. Chambers did,’ Talulah replied with a smile, flashing her big blue eyes.

‘I meant anyone in the cinema,’ Stephanie said, slapping her friend’s arm.

Talulah shook her head. ‘I kissed him while I was cumming so no one could hear.’

‘And did you -,’ Stephanie paused. ‘You know.’

Talulah smiled. ‘I gave him a blowjob,’ she said. ‘I made him cum in my mouth.’

Stephanie let out a little gasp. ‘Really?’

Talulah nodded.

‘I can’t believe it,’ Stephanie said, surprised and a little excited.

‘It’s not the first time,’ Talulah replied.

‘He’s cum in your mouth before?’

‘Yes. A couple of weeks ago.’

‘What happened?’ the pretty blonde asked but then shook her head. ‘No, I’m sorry,’ she said. ‘I shouldn’t have asked that.’

‘It’s okay,’ Talulah said. ‘I don’t mind you asking. Actually I’d like to talk about it. You’re the only one who knows and it’s hard keeping it all a secret.’

‘I’d never tell anyone,’ Stephanie said, a serious look on her face.

‘I know,’ Talulah said, squeezing her hand. ‘It was a couple of weeks ago. He snuck over here to our dormitory.’

Stephanie gasped again. ‘He just invited himself over?’

‘No, I invited him,’ Talulah said. ‘I gave him a blowjob and then we had sex.’

Stephanie’s head was spinning again and she stared at her friend.

‘But I wasn’t on any birth control then, so he pulled out so that he didn’t cum inside me. Then I jumped up and put my mouth on him, and he came in my mouth.’

‘What did it taste like?’ Stephanie asked, a million other questions racing around her head.

‘It’s warm and a bit salty,’ Talulah replied.

‘But it doesn’t taste horrible?’ Stephanie asked.

‘Well, I wouldn’t put it on my chips,’ Talulah replied, giggling. ‘But no, it doesn’t taste horrible.’

The two girls laughed.

‘So you’ve had sex.’ Stephanie said when their laughter subsided.

Talulah nodded. ‘Do you think I’m horrible?’ she asked, a worried look crossing her pretty face.

Stephanie looked surprised. ‘No, of course I don’t,’ she said, touching her friend’s hand. ‘I expect we’ll all do it sooner or later.’ She paused. ‘Just some of us will be later rather than sooner.’

‘Thank you,’ Talulah replied, holding her friend’s hand on top of hers, her usual confidence slipping a little.

‘So have you only done it that once?’ Stephanie asked.

Talulah shook her head. ‘We did it in his classroom, after our last exam a couple of weeks ago.’

Stephanie paused. ‘But Vic and I saw you after the exam, in the corridor.’

Talulah looked at her friend.

‘Had you just - done it?’ Stephanie asked.

Talulah nodded. ‘That’s why I didn’t stop to talk or go to the refectory with you. I wasn’t wearing any underwear and I could feel Mr. Chambers’ cum running down my thigh.’

Stephanie put her face in her hands, feeling overwhelmed by all the events and information she was receiving.

•••

‘Martin,’ Victoria whispered. She was lying naked on her bed, her feet on her pillows. ‘Are you hard again?’

She picked up the blue vibrator next to her, rearranging her pillows so that it was standing upright.

‘Your cock looks delicious,’ she said, sliding her hand down the shaft. ‘Hmm? What’s that? Of course I’ll give you a blowjob.’

The pretty brunette leaned forward, pausing. ‘I’ve not done this before,’ she said. ‘So I’m sorry if it’s not very good. What’s that? I’m pretty and sexy so it’ll always be good? Why, thank you, I’ll do my best. Sorry? Yes, of course you can cum in my mouth.’

Leaning forward, Victoria put her lips on the head of her vibrator, wetting it with her tongue before sliding down. She had seen girls giving blowjobs on a porn site when she was at home and she tried to remember what she’d watched, sucking the tip and dipping low.

‘Oh Martin,’ she said, lifting her mouth off, ‘you’re so big, I almost choked.’

Sliding her lips down the side of the vibrator Victoria circled her hand around the tip. ‘Does that feel nice?’ she asked. ‘Hmm? Yes, I know you’d like to cum in my mouth, but I really want to feel you inside me again. What’s that? If you don’t cum before me will I make you cum with my mouth? Of course I will. Anything you want.’

She knelt up. ‘So can I put you back inside me now?’ she asked. ‘Oh good.’

***

Padding down the hallway toward her room, Talulah looked over her shoulder. When she saw no one there she pulled at the belt of her robe, letting it fall open, revealing her naked body beneath. I wonder if I’m becoming an exhibitionist, she thought, her breasts bouncing as she walked.

As she reached her door she retrieved her key from her pocket, but then, looking around once more she slipped her robe from her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Her heart was beating faster and she took a deep breath, trying to relax. She was naked in the school showers and changing rooms every week, but being caught in the hallway would be embarrassing. Talulah looked down the corridor. Her’s was the last room before the door which lead to the stairs, so there were no other rooms beyond it. Taking a deep breath she started walking, Reaching the door to the stairs she paused, looking through the small glass window before pulling it open. She could feel her heart pounding as she stood at the top of the stairs.

A thump from one of the rooms made Talulah start. Letting go of the door, she turned and started to run back towards her room, but anything more than a brisk walk hurt her large, naked breasts and so she slowed, despite the risk of being caught. Reaching her room she bent to pick up her dressing gown before unlocking her door, pushing it open and stepping inside.

As the door closed she heard the sound of talking and laughing as a group of other girls walked down the corridor on their way to the refectory or for an evening walk. She leaned back against the door, her heart pounding at her narrow escape. A smile spread over her pretty face and she began to giggle.

Locking her door behind her, Talulah slipped her robe back on, tying the belt. On her dresser she saw her phone screen flash. Stephanie, with some more questions, she thought, smiling, as she crossed the room. Picking up the phone she saw a missed call and her stomach flipped. There was no name on the screen, but she knew immediately to whom the number belonged.

‘Hello?’ The voice on the other end of the line said.

‘Hello, Mr. Chambers,’ Talulah said, flopping onto her bed.

‘Talulah,’ said her teacher. ‘Are you busy?’

‘I’m never too busy to talk to you, sir,’ she replied, pulling open the top of her robe and absentmindedly brushing her nipple. ‘Have you called to talk naughty to me and give me a goodnight orgasm?’

In his room Dean Chambers smiled despite the ever present anxiety he felt whenever he spoke to his gorgeous student.

‘Actually I had another idea,’ he said.

Lying on her bed Talulah stopped playing with her breast.

‘All the other teachers appear to have gone away for the weekend,’ he said and so I wondered if you might be able to come over here.’

Talulah beamed. ‘Why, yes sir,’ she gushed. ‘I would love to.’

Across the school grounds Dean felt himself harden beneath his shorts. He didn’t know if it was the taboo situation or just the fact that Talulah was so beautiful and sexy, but he’d never got so hard, so fast before.

‘Wait,’ Talulah said, pouting. ‘You don’t mean for us to start my essay on your boring documentary do you?’

Dean laughed. ‘Renewable energy is the key to saving the planet,’ he said in his teacher voice. ‘But no, I want you to come over here so we can get naked.’

‘Oh goody, sir,’ Talulah said, sitting up. ‘I shall wear as little as I can so you won’t have much to take off me.’

•••

I think we should use some lubrication this time,’ Victoria said. ‘We don’t want us to get sore. I have some in my drawer. One second.’

Kneeling on her bed, she leaned over to her dresser, almost losing her balance as she opened the drawer, her fingers fumbling for the plastic tube.

She sighed as the cool gel touched her skin and she slipped her finger inside to make sure she was well lubricated.

‘Now this is going to feel nice,’ she said, as she squeezed another blob onto her fingers. ‘So I don’t want you cumming when I touch you.’

She spread the clear gel on the tip of her vibrator, working it down the shaft. ‘Did that feel nice, Martin?’ she whispered. ‘You’re so hard. I know we shouldn’t be doing this, but I can’t resist. Please don’t tell anyone.’

•••

The creaking of the dormitory’s front door made Talulah wince, sounding so much louder than when she was innocently leaving for school. She poked her head out and looked around. The school grounds were quiet and she stepped out, walking purposefully down the path. Pulling her coat around her, she lifted the handle of her gym bag onto her shoulder.

The teacher’s living accommodation was just as old and scary looking as the girl’s building, casting shadows on the ground as the sun was setting. As she approached, Talulah walked on her toes, trying to stop her heals from clicking on the concrete path, the sound amplified by the cool evening air. She could see the front door was slightly ajar and she pushed it, hoping that Dean was right and that his colleagues were away for the weekend.

Stepping through the door the pretty teenager jumped as the light flicked on. She froze until she realized that it was a motion detector, making it easier for faculty carrying books and supplies.

Remembering her teacher’s instructions, she walked down the corridor, past a small kitchen and up the stairs. She listened for talking and doors opening as she walked, but the building was silent.

Reaching the top of the stairs, Talulah paused again. She could see her teacher’s door halfway down the corridor and she was about to start walking when it opened a crack, a sliver of light slicing the dark hall carpet. She froze, suddenly doubting whether she had been looking at the correct door. There was nowhere to hide in the long hallway and she braced herself to turn and run down the stairs. Her heart was beating in her ears when Dean Chambers stepped out into the hallway. Talulah sighed in relief, a smile spreading over her face. Her teacher saw her and returned her smile.

Dropping her bag, Talulah slowly unbuttoned her long winter coat, pulling it open. Beneath she wore a small, black, lacy thong, cut high over her hips, and a matching bra which pushed her large breasts into a deep cleavage. Dean took a moment to run his gaze over her, the silence between them tantalising.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

‘Is that regulation school underwear?’ Dean asked, fighting a smile.

‘No, sir, it’s not,’ she replied. ‘I put on my sexiest bra and knickers, and my black high heels I wore to last term’s awards ceremony.’

Dean nodded. ‘As long as you’re not wearing it in school. Unless it’s in my class,’ he said.

Talulah giggled. ‘Of course sir, but I have to tell you that walking over here dressed like this was ever so exciting, and so the knickers are already a little wet.’

‘In that case,’ Dean said, ‘I don’t want you washing them before you wear them to my class on Monday.’

‘Really, sir?’ Talulah asked. ‘But I feel like I would be wearing dirty knickers.’

‘Is that a problem?’ Dean asked.

Talulah shook her head.

‘Sir, would you like me to take off my coat?’

‘I would like that a lot,’ her teacher replied.

Talulah dropped her bag before slipping her coat off her shoulders, revealing her athletic body.

‘Should I turn around?’ she asked, her heart beating faster.

Dean nodded.

Standing in the middle of the hallway Talulah turned slowly, wanting to give her teacher a show, but also not wanting to trip in her high heels. She stopped with her back to him, allowing him to see her thong disappear between her firm buttocks. ‘Does it meet with your approval, sir?’

‘Yes it does,’ Dean said. ‘You look incredible.’

‘Thank you, sir,’ she replied, looking over her shoulder at her teacher.

‘Should I come into your room now,’ she asked turning back. ‘Or shall I strip for you here?’

‘Would you do it here?’ Dean asked.

‘Of course, sir.’

Talulah reached behind her back, unclasping her bra. She paused, holding the strap in place. ‘Sir, can I own up to something?’

‘Of course,’ Dean replied.

‘This won’t be the first time this evening that I’ll have been naked in a hallway,’ she said. ‘Just before you called me I was walking back from Stephanie’s room, after fetching my underwear from her, and I took off my robe and walked down the hallway with nothing on.’

‘Did anyone see you?’

Talulah shook her head, her mane of dark hair waving around her shoulders. She let go of her bra clasp, letting the straps slide down her arms, dropping to the floor.

From his position in the hallway Dean looked at his student’s naked breasts.

‘Shall I take off my knickers, sir?’

Dean nodded.

Maintaining eye contact with her teacher, Talulah slipped her thumbs into her underwear, sliding them down her hips, bending at the waist, dropping them and stepping out. Dean watched as she bent forward, her breasts hanging down, swaying with her movements. Talulah straightened up and looked at her teacher.

He smiled. ‘Come here.’

The pretty brunette walked towards him slowly, watching his eyes roam her body. Being naked in the hallway while being watched by her handsome teacher excited her and she felt her nipples stiffen. Reaching him she stopped and Dean put his arms around her, pulling her close to him, kissing her full lips.

‘That was extremely arousing, sir,’ she whispered. ‘Stripping for you and walking naked.’

‘It was amazing.’ He looked at her. ‘You’re so beautiful, and so fucking sexy,’ he said, before taking her hand and leading her into his room.

‘Sir,’ Talulah said. ‘What about my things in the hallway? Do you think it’s a good idea to leave my bra and knickers out there all night?’ She looked at him. ‘I take it I can stay here all night?’

‘Yes, you can,’ Dean replied, stepping past her into the hall, picking up her belongings. ‘What’s in your bag?’

‘It’s a change of clothes,’ she answered. ‘I thought that if I stayed tonight I would have to leave early, so I brought some gym clothes so it would look like I’d been for an early morning run.’

‘Sexy and smart,’ Dean said as he followed her into his room.

‘Top of my year group,’ she said, smiling innocently at him.

Closing the door, Dean turned and Talulah stepped to him, putting her arms around his neck, crushing her lips to his, her breasts to his chest.

‘Where do you want me, sir?’ she asked.

‘I want you on my bed,’ he replied between kisses. ‘I want to go down on you. I want to taste your pussy.’

She gasped at his words, her stomach flipping. Before, she had been unsure about him doing that, self conscious about how she would taste, but over the past few weeks she had tasted herself on her fingers and was no longer concerned, wanting her teacher to pleasure her with his mouth.

Kicking off her heels they both laughed at her sudden loss of height, and then she was pulling away, walking to her teacher’s bed and lying back on his pillows.

‘Will you strip for me now, sir?’ she asked, looking over at him.

Dean smiled. ‘It’s not quite the same,’ he said. ‘But I’ll definitely take off my clothes.’

She watched as her teacher pulled his t-shirt over his head, revealing his firm chest and tight stomach, before unzipping his shorts and pulling them down. His erection sprang up.

‘Ooh, sir,’ Talulah sighed. ‘Look at how hard you are.’

‘It’s because of you, Talulah,’ he said, climbing onto the bed, leaning forward to kiss his student. She reached down, wrapping her fingers around his hard shaft, stroking up over the ridge. Dean groaned

As their lips met she instinctively opened her toned legs, starting to lift them around Dean’s waist, sliding the tip of his erection along her soft opening, spreading her lips. She could feel him beginning to part her labia and she wrapped her legs around him to pull him into her, but loosened them as she felt him start to move down her body. He kissed and sucked her nipples, making her gasp before sliding down to kiss her stomach, moving lower. Talulah closed her eyes as she felt her teacher move down to her smooth vagina. His tongue circled around her lips, parting them, causing her to moan, sucking in her stomach.

Sliding his tongue into her soft opening, Dean savoured the taste and scent of his student. He probed deeper into her, licking, kissing and sucking. Talulah let out another gasp, remembering that they were alone in the building, allowing herself to relax and be loud. Between her thighs Dean Chambers was now running his tongue towards her clitoris, causing her to moan.

‘Mr. Chambers,’ she called, pushing her head into the pillows, her back arching as he reached up, stroking and rolling her nipples.

‘Sir, that feels amazing,’ she cried, Dean’s tongue probing into her and then sliding up.

‘Oh sir,’ she moaned. ‘You’re right on my clitoris.’

Dean alternated his movements between flicking up and down to swirling his tongue in circles.

‘Mmmmm.’ Talulah said, her eyes still closed, one hand now on the back of her teacher’s head.

She could feel her orgasm approaching at her teacher’s ministrations and she reached up with her free hand, gripping the headboard. ‘Sir, don’t stop,’ she called, her body tensing. ‘Fuck. Mr. Chambers, I’m going to cum.’ Her hips started to tremble as her orgasm rolled through them, her head lifting off the pillows.

Dean looked up, watching as Talulah’s body spasmed, seeing her stomach tense as her head and shoulders lifted, the shocks of her climax wracking her body in exquisite agony.

As her movements started to slow Dean moved his attention from her clit to kissing and licking her damp cleft.

‘Sir, come up here,’ Talulah whispered, opening her eyes, watching her teacher extricate himself from her trembling thighs to crawl up next to her. She pulled his face to hers, kissing him, confirming that she tasted good.   

‘Sir, that was amazing,’ she whispered, her breathing still laboured.

‘You liked it?’ he asked.

She nodded. ‘If I’d known it was going to feel that good I’d have let you do it before. Did you enjoy it?’

‘Your pussy tastes delicious,’ Dean said, looking at her bright blue eyes.

‘I’m glad you liked it,’ she replied. ‘I’d really like to ride you now, Mr. Chambers.’

•••

Dropping the tube onto the bed, Victoria smiled as she straddled her dildo. Reaching between her thighs, holding the vibrator in place, she guided it to her lips, slowly lowering herself. The device slipped inside her easily and she moaned as she settled onto it. Victoria reached for her phone, wiping her slippery fingers on her thigh before touching the screen. She inhaled deeply as the vibrations started.

•••

‘Can I ask you something, Mr. Chambers?’ Talulah said as she sat up. Her teacher nodded, moving into the space on the bed she had just vacated, his hard on flexing as he moved.

‘Do you ever masturbate thinking about us?’

‘I do,’ he replied, watching his student as she sat on his thighs.

‘What do you think about?’ Her eyes were fixed on his as she picked up his hard shaft, stroking, her fingers playing with his pre cum, smearing it around his sensitive tip.

‘I think about the first time we had sex,’ Dean replied, ‘I think about us in the changing rooms and in my classroom.’

‘Mmm,’ Talulah sighed. ‘That’s what I think about too when I play with myself. I picture you cumming on my tits in the changing rooms and you taking me on your desk.’

She lifted herself up onto her knees, shuffling up the bed. She held his erection upright, hovering over it.

‘My pussy is so wet, Mr. Chambers,’ she whispered as she lowered herself slowly, easing his shiny tip between her lips.

It was Dean’s turn to press his head into his pillows as he felt her open around him. ‘Fuck,’ he whispered, the heat from Talulah’s pussy surrounding him.

She let her head fall back as she felt him fill her. ‘Ooh, yesss,’ she sighed.

•••

‘Oh, Martin,’ Victoria moaned as the vibrations moved up her abdomen the lower she got. She adjusted her position, her phone sliding against her knee and she pushed it away - she didn’t need to change the speed or intensity of the vibrations, she knew this was the setting that would do it for her.

‘What was that?’ she asked her invisible lover. ‘You want to watch me play with myself while I ride you?’ Her hand slipped between her thighs, her middle finger finding her clitoris. ‘Does that look good?’ she asked. ‘Yes, I would love for you to play with my tits.’ She reached up with her free hand, stroking her nipple.

•••

Looking up at the beautiful eighteen-year-old, Dean Chambers reached up, taking Talulah’s breasts in his hands. They were firm and heavy and he gently pushed them together, his palms covering her nipples.

‘Yes, Mr. Chambers,’ she sighed, her eyes closed. ‘Play with my tits.’ She raised and lowered herself on his hard shaft. ‘It’s a good thing I’m a sporty girl,’ she said, ‘otherwise I might not have the stamina to ride you like this.’

‘And if you keep doing that,’ Dean replied, ‘it won’t be long before you make me cum.’

Talulah looked down at him. ‘Thats what I want, sir,’ she said. ‘I want to make you cum inside me.’

•••

Victoria felt a bead of perspiration trickle down her neck and between her breasts, but she was used to it. She always found that if she had an evening of playing with her vibrator she started to sweat, and she liked it, sure that if Martin, or some other man were there, that they’d both be hot and sticky.

She lifted herself up to the tip of her vibrator, dropping back down on it, relishing the sensation of the silicone shaft filling her over and over.

‘Martin,’ she called, louder than she should with classmates in rooms on either side of hers. ‘Please don’t cum yet. I want to cum again and I want you to finish with me.’

Her finger was moving faster over her clitoris, her other hand pinching at her nipples. ‘Oh yes, Martin,’ she gushed, ‘I can feel it. Are you close too?’

•••

‘Talulah,’ Dean said, his voice hoarse. ‘Can you slow down a little, please?’

She looked down at him. ‘Why sir?’ she asked. ‘Am I doing it wrong?’

Dean shook his head. ‘No, not at all. You’re doing everything perfectly, I just don’t want to cum yet. I want it to build slowly.’

‘Oh sir,’ Talulah, said, smiling. ‘I’m so glad you’re telling me what you like.’ She slowed her movements, pausing each time she reached the tip of his erection, squeezing her muscles around him, before sliding down again.

‘Oh, that’s it, Talulah,’ he said, his eyes fluttering, but never leaving her face and breasts.

‘Yes sir, it’s better for me too,’ she replied. ‘I think I might be able to cum again like this.’

‘I hope so,’ Dean replied. ‘I love watching and hearing you cum.’

•••

‘Yes, Martin,’ Victoria groaned. ‘I am close. You are too? Yes, I want you to finish inside me.’

•••

‘Don’t stop,’ Dean said, feeling his orgasm edge closer each time Talulah reached the tip of his cock. The brunette locked her eyes on his face, wanting to see the moment when her teacher orgasmed. She could feel her own climax getting closer but she knew he would get there first.

•••

Victoria was still picturing her parent’s  neighbour beneath and inside her, but she had stopped vocalising her fantasy, too lost in her approaching orgasm. Her vibrator was stimulating her from inside while her middle finger was circling her clitoris. She dropped forward, her left hand holding her up, her mouth open as her breath came in gasps. In her mind Martin held her hips, guiding her, and as she came her breath caught in her throat and she was silent, until finally it released in a long moan which came from deep inside her.

With her eyes still closed she tapped her phone screen, stopping the vibrator, before falling forward, her head near the foot of her bed. Breathing hard she eased the vibrator from inside her, curling up on her side, her long brown hair sticking to her neck and forehead.

•••

Any anxiety that Dean Chambers harboured about him and Talulah had slipped from his mind as he watched her. He knew he was close to cumming, and he let go of her breasts, wanting to watch them bounce as she rode him, listening to the gentle pat as they slapped together.

Talulah’s breathing was getting deeper, the skin around her neck flushed pink.

Dean was past the point of being able to stop now and he reached up for her breasts again.

‘Yes,’ Talulah said, as he took her, and Dean felt his hips push up as he came. He felt himself empty inside of his beautiful student, calling her name, and a moment later she let out a series of loud pants as she reached her own climax. Her hips and thighs trembled and her grinding against her teacher was no longer voluntary, but a series of spasms which rocked her body.

She fell forward, burying her face in Dean’s neck, the intensity of two orgasms and the knowledge that she didn’t have to leave in a hurry ushering sleep to her.

Below her Dean smiled, wrapping his arms around her, joining her in the hinterland between sleeping and wake.

•••

A loud clattering caused Victoria’s eyes to flutter, drawing her from her sleep. At first she thought the familiar sound was coming from her room, the realisation of its origin drawing a smile across her pretty mouth. She rolled onto her back, slapping the thin wall with her hand.

‘Steph! You have to wrap a T-shirt around the base to keep it quiet,’ she said.

The pained howl of embarrassment from her friend’s room make her giggle.

Published 
Written by Mercury23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments