Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Discovery In The Classroom

"Exams are over at the girls school, but Jess’ suspicions are piqued."

34
7 Comments 7
3.8k Views 3.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words

The hallway was crowded with students making their way to dorm buildings or after-school clubs, causing Talulah to let out a worried sigh. She cinched her tie tighter and put her hands in her blazer pockets, hoping to keep her blouse closed. With a quick look to check that she couldn’t see any of her classmates, she joined the steady stream of girls.

She could feel her teacher’s cum trickle out of her as she walked, making her right thigh wet, and she was conscious that her large, unsupported breasts were bouncing as she hurried along the corridor.

The doors which lead outside, and ultimately to the safety of her dormitory were in sight when she heard her name being called. Instinctively she turned her head, instantly chastising herself.

‘Talulah!’ Victoria called again, beaconing to her. Beside the pretty brunette, Stephanie looked at Talulah, a hint of worry on her face as she eyed her friend’s appearance, although Victoria hadn’t seemed to notice.

Talulah sighed inwardly but walked towards her friends.

‘We’re going to the refectory for a celebratory hot chocolate,’ Victoria said. ‘Are you joining us?’

Talulah felt naked with no underwear on, and she knew there was no way she could sit with her friends without, at some point, her blouse opening and revealing she was braless.

‘Maybe later,’ she said, thinking quickly. ‘I told my parents I would call as soon as I finished my exams.’

‘You can use my phone,’ Victoria said, patting her bag.

Beside her, Stephanie let out a gasp.

‘We’re not supposed to have mobile phones in the academic buildings,’ she whispered, looking around as if a teacher might leap out at any moment and expel all three of them.

‘Oh calm down,’ Victoria laughed. ‘Sometimes it’s good to be naughty.’ She flashed her eyes at her friend but Stephanie just shook her head, nervously.

‘That’s okay,’ Talulah said. ‘I’ll go back to my room to call them, it’s too noisy here. I’ll meet up with you a little later.’

Victoria nodded and turned, linking arms with Stephanie. ‘Come on, nervous Nancy, let me buy you a hot chocolate before Big Brother swoops in a takes us off to Room 101.’

***

The classroom door did little to block out the talking and laughing from the corridor, but Dean Chambers didn’t take much notice. He leaned back on his desk, his mind wandering back to a few minutes earlier when he had been deep inside his beautiful student. He turned to look at the desktop, beads of condensation from Talulah’s hot breath still glistening against the dark brown surface.

To his right, the door handle rattled, and he quickly wiped his hand over the desk, erasing the evidence of his student’s presence.

When the door opened, Dean was surprised to see his colleague, Jess Stokes. They exchanged smiles and pleasantries, able to bypass the fact that only a few weeks previous they had had sex on the floor of a country pub while a blizzard raged outside.

‘Are you pleased that exams are over?’ Dean asked, walking to the store cupboard at the back of the classroom.

‘Oh yes,’ the pretty, petite brunette replied. ‘But we still have several weeks until the end of term, which means the lower years are going to be impossible to teach.’

Dean nodded. ‘Yeah, I don’t know why the year doesn’t end with exams.’

Jess Stokes shrugged, looking around the classroom. ‘At least it’s the weekend.’

Inside the cupboard, Dean rummaged through some boxes as Jess walked behind his desk, absentmindedly running her fingers over the surface, before opening the drawers. When the first two yielded no attractive stationery, she could procure she opened the deep bottom drawer, frowning as she looked inside.

Dean stepped from the cupboard and closed the door as he turned he saw Jess leaning against one of the desks in the second to back row, her bottom pressing on her hands.

‘Can I ask you a question?’ she said.

‘Of course,’ he replied.

‘Are you screwing Talulah?’

***

The dorm room door closed behind Talulah, and she leaned back, locking it and breathing a sigh of relief. Safe inside her room she pulled off her blazer, throwing it onto her neatly made bed before loosening her tie. Her school blouse fell open, exposing her large breasts as it had been threatening to do since she had put it back on in the classroom.

Her tie quickly followed her blazer, and she slipped off her blouse, examining the threads of cotton which had once held the buttons.

That would be a job for the weekend, she couldn’t go home with a buttonless blouse, her mother would be suspicious.

The insides of her thighs were sticky and starting to feel uncomfortable, and she quickly shimmied out of her skirt, dropping it into her laundry basket before slipping off her shoes and knee-high socks, and walking into her bathroom.

***

Dean Chambers felt his face burn and his mouth was suddenly dry.

‘What?’ he asked after what seemed like an infinitely long time.

‘Just answer the question,’ Jess said, not breaking eye contact with her colleague.

‘No! Of course I’m not,’ Dean replied, trying to sound more indignant than he felt.

Jess nodded, looking down.

‘Okay,’ she said, bringing her hands from behind her back, dropping two items onto one of the desks. ‘Then why are these in your desk drawer?’

Dean looked down at the pile of material, instantly understanding what it was, but, unwilling to admit to anything, he looked at Jess. ‘What’s that?’ he asked as convincingly as he could.

‘That is a bra and a matching pair of white cotton knickers,’ Jess replied.

‘And why do you think they have anything to do with me?’ Dean asked.

‘Because this is your classroom, and that is your desk.’

‘Well, someone could have put them in there as a joke,’ he said.

Jess picked up the knickers.

‘These are still warm,’ she said holding them up. ‘And they’re still damp.’

‘Okay, so why do you think they belong to Talulah?’

‘Dean, I’ve been the gym teacher at this school for almost six years, and the only student who wears a 32D bra is Talulah Middleton-Jones.’ Dean opened his mouth but Jess held up her hand. ‘And before you say anything else, I’m pretty sure I saw you sneaking into her dormitory building the night I sprained my ankle.’

Dean Chambers closed his mouth.

‘So,’ his colleague said, ‘are you going to admit it?’

‘No,’ he replied, not willing to give in.

‘Okay,’ Jess said.

Slipping off her suit jacket, she reached under her blouse and around her back. Dean watched in confusion as the pretty teacher unclasped her bra, pulling it out of her sleeve. She dropped it on top of Talulah’s bra and knickers, the dark blue lace contrasting the white cotton of their student’s underwear.

Instinctively Dean looked down at his colleague’s chest, her breasts now clearly visible through the thin white material of her blouse. He wanted to say something but words wouldn’t come, and so he just watched as Jess Stokes unbuttoned her top, pulling it open.

‘Take out your penis,’ she said.

‘What?’

‘Take it out. I want to prove something.’

Dean looked over at the door.

‘Oh don’t worry about that,’ Jess said, ‘I’ve locked it.’

He paused for a moment, before unbuckling his belt, lowering his zip, and pushing down his trousers and boxers.

Jess looked down.

‘You see,’ she said, ‘that is not the penis of a young man who is looking at a perky pair of boobs.’ She raised her eyes to look at Dean’s. ‘That is the penis of a young man who recently had sex.’

She reached out, lifting his penis.

‘Not completely flaccid, but definitely not fully hard. And if I’m not very much mistaken, showing signs of dried cum and wet eighteen-year-old pussy. So, are you going to tell me the truth?’

‘Are you going to report me?’ he asked.

‘No,’ Jess replied. ‘I think I’d just like to live vicariously through you.’

‘What do you mean?’ Dean asked, his eyes narrowing.

‘I mean that Talulah is hot, and I’d like to know what you’ve done with her.’

‘You think she’s hot?’

‘Of course. You know I’m gay - or maybe bi-sexual given our encounter. And it’s not like I haven’t fantasised about her.’

Despite his very recent orgasm, Dean felt his penis twitch at his colleague’s words.

‘Oh,’ Jess said feeling the movement, ‘ I think he liked that. Is that the thought of me playing with myself?’

Dean nodded.

‘I can’t deny it,’ Jess continued, ‘Talulah has been the subject of some very hot solo sessions for me. That pretty face, those plump lips, and her big boobs. Tell me, have you played with her tits?’

Dean nodded again feeling his cock thicken between Jess’ fingers.

‘And are they as firm as they look? I’ve seen her topless in the changing rooms lots of times, and they look amazing.’

‘They’re so firm,’ Dean replied.

‘And have you tasted her pussy?’ Jess asked, repositioning her fingers around his growing penis.

LauraHott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraHott

‘Yes.’ A smile started to crease the corner of Dean’s mouth. ‘While you were talking to her through her dorm room door.’

Her colleague’s admission caught her off guard, and she blinked quickly before she spoke. ‘So you were in her room that evening?’ she said. ‘Where were you?’ But before he could answer she spoke again. ‘In her wardrobe.’

Dean nodded, and she shook her head.

‘No wonder she asked me to look at her shower, allowing you time to sneak out. And what does she sound like when she cums? I assume you’ve made her cum,’ Jess tilted her head as she looked at him.

‘She’s quite loud, she pants, and she talks in that sexy rich girl voice. And she calls me Mr. Chambers or sir.’

‘I’m not surprised she’s a talker,’ Jess said, ‘she does always have a lot to say.’ And I assume you’ve cum inside her, like you did with me?’

Again Dean nodded, his penis was now almost fully hard and Jess was starting to stroke him.

‘Yes, mouth and pussy.’

‘So these are her juices I can feel drying on your cock. Which means you did her in here?’

‘Bent over the desk, and with her lying back on it.’

‘So that lucky young lady is walking around dripping your cum as we speak.’

Dean nodded. He was finding it more difficult to concentrate with Jess stroking his cock. He reached up, taking her breasts in his hands, pinching her nipples until they were hard, making her eyes flutter.

‘Lick me,’ Jess said suddenly, releasing Dean’s penis, and lifting herself onto the old wooden desk behind her.

Without hesitation, Dean dropped to his knees.

‘Quick, help me get my knickers off,’ she said, lifting her skirt and tugging at her blue, lace thong. Dean grabbed it, pulling it the rest of the way down Jess’ firm thighs and over her sensible shoes, dropping it on the floor.

‘A thong in school?’ he said, smiling. ‘Is that regulation underwear?’

‘Shut up,’ Jess said, opening her legs, giving her colleague a view of her smooth pussy. ‘I was feeling horny this morning.

‘We can both pretend we’re with Talulah,’ she continued as Dean moved between her legs, and she let her head drop back, her hands moving to her breasts.

The first touch of Dean’s tongue to the soft folds of her vagina elicited a moan from Jess, and then she gasped as she felt him part her lips and enter her.

Dean felt himself fully harden as he tasted Jess, and he drew his tongue up over her clitoris. Jess moaned louder, one hand gripping the back of Dean’s head to hold him in position.

In response he quickly reached up, pushing her other hand away from her breast, holding them both.

‘Oh, Mr. Chambers,’ Jess moaned, a sly grin on her lips. ‘You’re very forceful. I like it.’

In reply to her teasing, Dean pinched her nipples, causing her to let out a yelp. His lips surrounded her clit, sucking, as his tongue flicked over it. Jess’ body tensed up and she let out another, louder moan.

‘Don’t you dare stop doing that,’ she said through gasps.

Jess’ legs clamped around Dean’s head, her toned calves resting on his back. Images of her beautiful student played in her mind; her thick hair tickling the inside of her thighs, her plump lips surrounding her clit, and her large breasts swaying as she moved, and, with a long, loud groan she felt her orgasm burst through her.

As the waves of pleasure dissipated Jess’ eyes fluttered open, and the clarity of what she was doing seeped into her mind. She sat up, easing Dean from between her legs.

Her colleague moved back, wiping her wetness from his mouth as she slid off the desk,

‘That was really wrong,’ she said adjusting her skirt.

‘Really?’ Dean said disappointment in his voice. ‘You didn’t enjoy it?’

‘Where are my knickers?’ Jess said, ignoring his question. ‘Don’t think you’re sending me out into the hallway without them like Talulah. Here they are.’

She picked up her thong and stepped into it.

‘Of course, I enjoyed it,’ she said. ‘Who doesn’t enjoy a delightful orgasm? But you’re my colleague, and I was picturing my student as I was cumming.’

Dean shrugged. ‘Well I suppose I’m a little disappointed that you weren’t focused on me, but at least I got to taste your pussy. I’ve often wondered what you taste like.’

‘Yes, well now you know, don’t you? And now you can go back to screwing Talulah.’

She looked up, making eye contact with him for the first time since standing up.

‘And don’t worry, I’m not going to tell anyone. Your secret is safe with me.’

‘Thank you,’ Dean said.

Jess paused. ‘Are you?’

‘Am I what?’

‘Are you going to keep doing Talulah?’

Dean shrugged. ‘I don’t know. I didn’t want to in the first place. She started it.’

‘And you just couldn’t stop yourself.’

‘Could you have?’

Jess’ lack of an answer was an answer in itself, but Dean could sense the turmoil within her, so he remained quiet as she quickly buttoned her blouse.

‘What about this?’ Dean said, retrieving her bra from the pile of Talulah’s underwear.

Jess shook her head in frustration at how flustered she was. She felt confused, guilty. She’d dealt with the fact that she’d slept with Dean in the pub - she could rationalise that as being in an extreme situation, and they were outside of school, but now they were in school, and she had fantasised about her student while her colleague had gone down on her.

She snatched her bra from Dean’s hand and instantly felt guilty.

‘Sorry.’

Dean shook his head in forgiveness as she took a deep breath, a hint of her usual confidence starting to return, and she turned away.

Jess took a couple of steps across the classroom before stopping, turning to look over her shoulder.

‘You should probably put that away,’ she said nodding towards Dean’s erection. ‘Or maybe you should stop by Talulah’s dorm.’

She stopped as she said it.

‘Actually, I don’t think that’s a good idea,’ Jess said, walking back towards Dean, and unbuttoning her blouse again, exposing her breasts, wrapping her fingers around his erection.

‘Jess, what are you doing?’ Dean asked, the end of his question turning into a groan at her touch.

‘Let’s just say I’m trying to stop you from losing your job,’ she replied as she started to stroke his penis. ‘I know you’ve not long cum, but let’s try to make this quick. You can play with my tits if it helps.’

Jess looked at Dean’s face as her hand ran the length of his cock, increasing the speed. Dean groaned, looking down.

‘You like to watch?’ she asked.

‘I do,’ Dean replied.

‘Do you watch when you’re doing Talulah?’

‘You make it sound like we do it all the time.’

‘Did you screw the first time?’

When Dean didn’t answer straight away Jess slowed her movement.

‘If you want me to finish you off you need to answer the question.’

‘No,’ Dean replied. ‘The first time she gave me a handjob.’

‘Like this?’ Jess asked, speeding up again.

‘No, she was sitting on my lap.’

‘Where?’

‘In the changing rooms.’

Jess paused.

‘Were you sitting on my chair?’

Dean nodded, his eyes snapping up to Jess’s as he felt her grip his erection more tightly. He grinned at the irritation on her face.

‘Did she have her tits out?’ Jess asked, an edge to her voice.

Dean nodded cautiously.

‘You took off her top?’

‘No, she stripped in front of me.’

Jess shook her head.

‘That little slut,’ she said, suppressing a smile, but the thought of Talulah stripping turned her on, despite her recent orgasm.

‘Play with my tits,’ she said quickly. ‘I need you to cum before someone finds us.’

As if obeying a teacher, instead of being one himself, Dean reached up, feeling his colleague’s breasts again. Her nipples were softer than when he was between her thighs, but still, he ran his fingers over them.

‘Jess, I’m just giving you a warning that I’m close to cumming,’ Dean said before lowering his head to suck one of her nipples.

‘That’s the idea,’ Jess said, the hint of irritation still in her voice.

‘I know,’ Dean replied as he flicked his tongue over her soft bud, ‘but it’s going to make a mess.’

‘Cum on my tummy,’ Jess replied, pulling him closer.

Dean felt the soft skin of her firm stomach against his erection, and he grunted as she stroked him faster.

‘That’s it, cum on me,’ Jess said, feeling her arm starting to ache.

She could hear Dean’s breathing increasing, and the pressure on her nipple released as he groaned, and she felt the warm splash on her skin as Dean came.

‘Don’t stop,’ he said, his voice muffled by her firm mound.

She felt his body jerk as the warmth tricked down her stomach to the top of her skirt.

As his body relaxed Jess stopped her movements, releasing Dean’s erection, and he took a step back, his breathing ragged.

She looked down.

‘Well it’s a good thing I still have this,’ she said, using her bra to clean the mess on her stomach and her fingers. ‘Do you think that will tide you over for the night? Y’know, so that you don’t feel the need to pop over to see our student?’

Dean nodded, watching as his pretty colleague cleaned herself and buttoned her blouse.

‘Good, now put your dick away and we’ll get a coffee in the staff room. Oh, and you’d better put Talulah’s bra and knickers in your briefcase. You don’t want someone finding your student’s underwear in your classroom, do you.’

Picking up the underwear, Dean shook his head, amazed at the speed his fellow teacher could change. But despite his confusion over the whole situation he couldn’t stop his thoughts from flicking back to Talulah - and if Jess was honest, thoughts of Talulah were swimming around her head too.

Published 
Written by Mercury23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments