Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"While this story is reasonably standalone, for some background you may care to read Chapters 5 and 6."

My less than satisfactory encounter with Robbie, plus Jennifer’s insistent reminders, led to me feeling that I maybe I should see Timmy again. Hopefully he’d still be interested sexually in me. The question was how. I couldn’t just ring him up and invite him over that would look a bit odd.

Heather, my sister and his step-mom, finally gave me the perfect excuse. She mentioned that since he had now got his licence, they’d given him her car and she had a new one. I immediately text Timmy: “Hey, heard you have new wheels. Care to show me?” He immediately text back: “Sure, after school tomorrow, ok?” I hesitated momentarily, well aware of the implications of him coming when I was alone, before texting: “Great. See you then. I’ll have some cake for you”. Mentally I added ‘and a wet pussy’.

The following afternoon I waited impatiently for him to drive up. I wore the same outfit I had worn that first evening so many months ago. Again the top two buttons were undone and I was without a bra or panties. My nipples were hard and very visible through the sheer of the blouse. If Timmy didn’t get the message he wasn’t as smart as I thought he was!

He came in more tentative than I had anticipated. It was the first time we had been alone since a final breakfast at the end of our earlier tryst. His eyes lit up when he saw the way I was dressed and, in a moment, I was in his arms, kissing him passionately. His hand slid down onto my ass, pulling me into his body. I could feel his cock hard against my stomach. Pulling my skirt up he discovered my bare ass and slid his fingers round to find my wet pussy.

“Oh, you are so deliciously wet”, he murmured in my ear, his fingers exploring my pussy. I moaned. “Oh Timmy, that feels so good”, I answered, “just please don’t touch my clit.”

“Why not?” he queried with a smile.

“I’ll cum, you sexy boy!”

“What’s wrong with that?” he asked, “I love to see you climax”.

With those words he pushed a finger into my cunt, and pressed down on my clit with his thumb. I exploded and collapsed, moaning, into his arms.

Recovering, I reached down and caressed his cock through his pants; relishing the familiar feel. “Now, we need to take care of him”, I said, “But not here, I want you to make love to me in bed.”

Leading him by the hand, I took him upstairs and into Tom’s and my bedroom. Pushing him onto the bed, I stood, and slowly undressed. His eyes never left me.

“Your turn,” I said and in a flash he was nude; his wonderful cock, hard and mine again!

I lay on the bed, spread my legs, smiled, and said, ”Come Timmy, come fuck Aunt Kerrie’s hot wet pussy”.

He needed no urging, but he took his time: teasing my slit with is cock head, before with a single push, thrusting hard and deep into me. Oh my god, he felt so good!

Suddenly, I remembered that I hadn’t told him to put on a condom. Urgently I whispered, “You can’t come in me”.

Too late, Timmy gave a groan, his cock that familiar final thrust and he exploded deep in my pussy.

Immediately contrite, he began to pull out saying, “Oh I’m so sorry.” I held him tight with my arms and clenched my vaginal muscles around his softening cock. “Don’t worry”, I said, “ It’s all right. Please stay in.”  With the damage done, so to speak, I wasn’t going to shorten the pleasure of him in me again after so long.

Slowly, I felt him harden—oh, how I had missed that. Lifting my legs, I moved beneath him, grinding my clit against his cock. I felt my climax begin and pulled him hard into me as I came. It was wonderful to have Timmy back inside me.

Slipping out of me, Timmy lay beside me still rather contrite at coming inside me. I reassured him that it wasn’t going to be a problem. I’d just need a quick trip to the clinic for a morning after pill. However, I’d better go on the pill, if I was to continue to fuck Timmy, which was definitely my intention.

He asked, if we were going to keep having sex. I said, “If that is what you would like, I’d love you to keep fucking me.” His face lit up, “Oh Aunt Kerrie, yes please.” I said we would have to be extra careful around the family and keep our sexual activities very secret. I also said he’d better remember a condom until I was safely on the pill!

“Now, you had better go before the girls come home.” I said, shooing him into the shower. I followed him and we washed each other. His cock hardened with my touch. “No time”, I said, ”you’ll just have to wank later thinking of me”, I said with laugh. He grinned!

With a big kiss, I sent him on his way. Quickly I changed the bed linen, thinking that might become a habit!  Dressing, I made a rapid trip to the nearby all-day clinic. There a very professional young woman doctor gave me scripts for a morning after pill and birth control pills. Her cool professionalism was reassuring. It was as if she was used to dealing with forty year old married women who somehow had intercourse without protection. Maybe she was!

That night as I lay in bed, I realised it was just over a year since Phuket. How far I had come sexually amazed me. In addition to a loving husband who I still enjoyed sexually, I now had a lesbian lover, played online, and had been fucked by two young men, one of whom, my own step-nephew, now looked as if he was to become a regular part of my sex life. If someone had told me, as we boarded the flight to Phuket, that was what the next twelve months held for me, I wouldn’t have believed it. How I was going to manage my increasingly complex sex life was a little unclear but where there is will there has to be a way. And boy, did I have the will!

DaylinaLop
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaylinaLop

The immediate issue was how to arrange regular meetings with Timmy without raising questions. Timmy solved that in a very creative way.  One afternoon, Heather, my sister and his step mom, phoned me. Timmy had taken up Spanish, she informed me, and she felt he needed a tutor.

“You studied Spanish”, she said.

“Oh, ages ago. I’m pretty rusty”, I replied.

“Oh, it will come back”, she said, “and, you know Timmy he really just needs some encouragement and he will seize the opportunity”. I thought: “You’re right on that!”

“Why, Spanish?” I asked

“Not sure”, replied Heather. “Timmy said he’d always liked Don Quixote and Dream an Impossible Dream.”

I gulped! God, was that a blatant signal!

“I guess I can help him learn some words and phrases”, I said, thinking, “what’s Spanish for ‘let’s fuck’?”

“Great”, Heather concluded, “I’ll let Timmy know you are available and let the two of you sort out convenient times.”

Thus Timmy and I would meet weekly. I insisted that we did speak a little Spanish beyond “fóllame (fuck me)” that I whispered in his ear as that wonderful cock thrust into my welcoming pussy.

For the next couple of months my sex life settled back into nice regularity: Tom, occasional lunches and afternoons with Julie, weekly meetings with Timmy and some online fun. However, just when all looked settled, events and/or people conspired to take me further and in new sexual directions. Indeed, I began to realise that continual sexual experimentation was important to me. In this case an event and a person opened the door to several months of intense and explosive sexual activity on my part.

The event was the news that Tom had been promoted and asked to head his firm’s office in Hong Kong. I was excited for Tom and excited by the thought of living in Asia. However, I was most excited by that fact that it would be several months before I could join Tom in Hong Kong since we would have to rent our house and settle the girls in an apartment. While I would definitely miss Tom, the freedom to really enjoy Timmy (and possibly others) was overwhelming.

The person was a new friend and, quickly, lover, Gemma. Gemma was a couple of years older than I, widowed and bi. She was more buxom than I am with large and very sensitive breasts. I’d met her online but discovered she lived in the next suburb. One day we met for coffee and an hour later were at her place, nude and making passionate love.

Unlike my other woman lover, Julie, Gemma was definitely bi. She could also be dominating and liked to push both her and my sexual boundaries. Gemma was the first woman to fuck me with a strap-on. With my ass in the air and my face in a pillow she thrust hard into my pussy from behind. I screamed first with the violence of her penetration and then as a massive climax tore through me. After that day, she regularly fucked me with a strap-on and I reciprocated. I particularly like fucking her with a strap-on that featured a little dildo that went into my pussy. I was learning that my pussy was very adaptable.

Gemma definitely liked men and indeed relished more than one cock simultaneously. Ultimately, as I’ll tell you in a future story, she introduced to such pleasure.

With Timmy, my main concern was that by having such a regular affair with me, he wouldn’t develop relationships with his peers. Thus one afternoon, after our Spanish tutorial and, as we lay on the bed, recovering from our usual very satisfying fuck, I asked him whether he was seeing any girls his age.

“Yeh,” he said. “I go out sometimes with Sara. She’s kinda nice”.

“How far to you go with her? Do you fuck?” I asked.

“She lets me feel her breasts and her pussy”, he replied, “but says she’s not ready to fuck”.

“I licked her last time, as you taught me, and she came.” he added. “Said she liked that, “

“Do you want to fuck her?” I asked.

“Yes,” he replied, “but she felt very tight and I’m big. Don’t want to scare or hurt her.”

“Oh you wouldn’t” I replied, “Pussies are designed to stretch.”

“Maybe I should speak with her”, I said.

“Would you?” came his quick response, “that would be so cool.”

“Ok,” I replied, “perhaps the two of you could come for a swim on Saturday. The girls will be away. We can see what happens. Now show me how you treat a woman, my sexy boy.”

“Yes, Ma’am” he replied, “tongue or cock?”

“I’m greedy, both!” I said, rolling onto my back and spreading my legs.

Slowly but with firming strokes he licked my pussy, flicking my clit with his expert tongue. I moaned and then unable to take any more, pulled his face to my pussy and came. Before my climax had even finished, I felt the knob of his cock press against my pussy and then thrust in.

I pulled my legs back as that wonderful cock fucked me. Marvelling at how deep he went, I whispered in his ear: “Oh, Timmy, I love your cock in me. Cum, Timmy, cum. Fill Aunt Kerrie’s pussy with your hot cum.”

As usual, my use of ‘Aunt Kerrie’ drove him over the edge and with a final deep trust he exploded. His powerful ejaculation—I swear I could feel it hit my cervix—produced a mini climax in me.

Slowly he subsided in me as we lay together. Sara, I thought, doesn’t know what she is missing. I resolved to see if I could make her realise that.

I have to admit that I wasn’t just interested in Sara for Timmy’s sake. For a while I’d been keen to make love to a young woman. I’d cybered on cam with a couple and liked the look of their tight young bodies and pretty pussies. I also wanted to try my skills at seduction. Sara seemed a ripe target. How that paned out I’ll tell you in my next story.

 

 

Published 
Written by AussieMike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments