Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In my last story, I described how Jennifer, an online friend, challenged me to flash myself at and possibly seduce my sixteen-year-old step-nephew, Timmy, who was staying with us while his parents were away. At the time, I was feeling a bit lonely, bored and horny. Both Tom, my husband, and Julie, my lesbian lover, were away. I’d had no sex for over ten days. Somewhat to my surprise, I did as Jennifer instructed and ended up fucking Timmy. That led to three days of almost continual sexual arousal on my part. He was insatiable with an amazingly quick recovery time.

After his parents picked him up early on Friday morning, I had twenty-four hours until our daughters came home from their university excursion and a week before Tom was due home. My immediate concern was to remove any signs of my four nights and three days of sexual activity. One downside of not wearing panties and having so much cum so regularly ejaculated into my pussy was a tendency to leave tell-tale drips!

Forty-eight hours after Timmy left, my period arrived. I was amazed how reassuring I found that. Logically, I knew that there was no chance I could have become pregnant. However, in the back of my mind, I worried that one of the sperm ejaculated so deep near my cervix might have found a loose egg lying somewhere.

Memo to self: if you are going to make a habit of fucking cocks you had better look into contraception. It was a complication I didn’t need. Indeed, I knew rather little about contraception options. A childhood disease had left Tom infertile so we had never had to worry. Our daughters had been adopted at birth. Conclusion: stick with Tom and women!

The problem was that I was not sure that is what I wanted. Timmy had given me some of the biggest orgasms that I had ever received, rivalled only by that first one with Julie. Jennifer, when I chatted with her, was no use. If I wasn’t going to continue to avail myself of Timmy, I should send him to her! It was all so simple to her.

For me, it was far from simple. I was well aware I had crossed an important barrier. I could not longer pretend that, despite my sexual explorations, I was still faithful to Tom. I was surprised that I did not feel very guilty.

Indeed, my biggest concern with Tom was a worry that he’d find my well-fucked pussy different and know some other cock had been there. I was not at all sure how he would react. And, in any case, I didn’t want to upset my perfect home life. Tom, Amy and Becca were still very special. My extra-curricular activities since Phuket had never been a reaction to any dissatisfaction at home. Yes, Timmy’s cock was bigger that Tom’s and yes, he’d given me bigger climaxes but Tom and his cock were special. I was looking forward to his return, my concerns about changes in my pussy notwithstanding.

Reassuringly, the external signs of Timmy’s fucking disappeared quite quickly. Within a few days my vulva, initially and rather noticeably very puffy, had returned to normal.

Mentally, I continued to struggle with where my journey since Phuket had led me.

DaylinaLop
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaylinaLop

One day I would be certain that Timmy was a one-off and that was that. Other times, I’d decide that it was just sex and I could, with care, continue to enjoy him. I didn’t love him; that was Tom’s special status.

Naughtily, I’d even thought of linking my two worlds: have Timmy and a pussy simultaneously. I dreamt one night of seducing Sara, Timmy’s girlfriend, and having a threesome with her and Timmy.

In the end, Tom’s return was uneventful—or almost. While I was a little apprehensive when he began caressing me in bed, I soon responded as usual. His cock felt as good as it always had done and my pussy could still hold it tight. Given his long absence, he came quickly and dropped off to sleep. I held him tight; it was good to have him back.

The following morning, feeling a little horny, I woke Tom up by sucking him. He said: “What got into you while I was away?” I gulped, mumbled ‘nothing just missed you’ and went back to sucking so I didn’t have to say anything more! Did he sense something, or did I take his comment a bit to literally? I wasn’t sure.

My uncertainty increased a few nights later when Tom asked about what Timmy had done when he was here. I answered he seemed to find things to do, thinking silently like ‘fuck your wife.’  

Tom then surprised me by saying I bet he wanked thinking about me! I laughed and said, “no way, I’m just an old woman to him.”

“Well’, said Tom, “I wouldn’t want to bet on that. I suspect he saw you as a real MILF!”

To shut Tom up, I kissed him and started caressing his cock. He soon responded and I straddled him. Taking his cock in I rode him, admittedly remembering the time I’d done the same to Timmy in the same bed.

As he thrust up, he surprised me by saying, “Wouldn’t you have liked Timmy’s young cock doing this?"

I came, triggering Tom’s climax.

I hugged him tight, wondering what he had meant. Was it just sexy bed talk? Or, was it his way of saying if something had happened, he was okay with it. I wasn’t sure and nothing more was ever said.

With Julie’s return a few days later and the resumption of my ‘lunches’ with her, my life returned to its status pre-Timmy. Opportunities for a repeat were, in any case, non-existent. The only time I saw Timmy was with the family and he respected my warning that we had to behave as if nothing had happened between us. There was an occasional knowing glance.

At my forty-first birthday, a week after Tom’ s return, Timmy remarked that he liked my dress. This drew an immediate and surprised retort from Heather, my sister and his step-mom, that he never noticed what she was wearing! Provocatively, I was wearing the same blouse and skirt (admittedly fully buttoned and with bra and panties) that I had worn that fateful first evening. I smiled knowingly at Timmy.

Jennifer was sure that Timmy wasn’t a one-off and that eventually, the appeal of a young cock would prove too great for me to resist. In time she proved correct but that’s a story for another time.

 

Published 
Written by AussieMike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments