Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you have read my earlier stories you will know that, until about two years ago, I was a happily married woman. In particular, I had never really thought of sex with another woman. That changed after a woman gave me an erotic massage in Thailand. She elicited three amazing orgasms and revealed a bi side that I never knew existed. Returning home, I explored online and made a number of online friendships with women who showed me the art and pleasure of cybersex and mutual masturbation. Eventually, I met Julie, who became my first female lover. Julie was followed by Gemma. Unlike Julie, who was a lesbian, Gemma was bisexual and liked to aggressively push my sexual boundaries.

Until I met Gemma, with one exception, I only played outside my marriage with women, even online. In my mind, I remained faithful to my husband, Tom. The exception was my step-nephew, Timmy, who one evening while feeilng lonely, horny and encouraged by an online friend, Jennifer, I seduced. I stopped trying to rationalise the resulting affair. I simply enjoyed his amazing cock and his resilience. He was now a skilful lover and we’d brought his girlfriend, Sara, into our sessions enjoying some mutually stimulating threesomes.

Gemma changed that. She knew no boundaries and seemed able to sense my deepest desires. As a result, she took great pleasure in taking me, sexually, where I had never been before. She invited me to a dinner after which I had sex with another woman and was fucked by three men, one of whom took my anal virginity. My only excuse was that Tom wasn’t in the country!

She seduced my eighteen-year-old daughters, Amy and Becca, and then encouraged (indeed choreographed) them to seduce me. I had fantasized about them and roleplayed their seduction online with chat partners. Fantasy was one thing; turning it to reality another. As I told you earlier, Gemma made that happen and, to be fair, I didn’t need much encouragement. And, neither did the girls. Indeed, when they returned home early one afternoon and caught Timmy and me in bed, they joined us. After some initial reluctance, I not only accepted them joining us but actively encouraged Timmy to fuck the three of us.

As my sex life got more and more adventurous and complex, the growing problem for me was my husband, Tom. I was pretty sure he wasn’t aware that I was bisexual and while he was home I was very discreet. For the past few weeks, though, he had been in Hong Kong where he had been posted to head his firm’s Asian office. I was due to follow in a few months. This freedom was part of the reason for the explosion of new sexual opportunities for me.

It wasn’t that I’d stopped loving Tom. Far from it. That was what differentiated Tom from all my other sexual partners. Sex with Tom was still satisfying to a point. However, there was a comfortableness about sex with him. The past few weeks, and particularly Gemma’s influence, had shown that I craved more and variety. It scared me a little that the most intense orgasms that I could recall were with others and in situations that, only a couple of years ago, I would have said were not for me.

While I did not want to destroy my marriage or lose Tom and all the good things we had going, I needed to spice up our sex life. At a minimum, Tom had to realise, and hopefully accept, that I was bisexual and that my bi side was now very important to me. I might give up sex with other men, although, having tasted—both literally and figuratively—a variety of cocks, I wasn’t totally sure of even that. I would cross that bridge later. For now, I had to find a way to come out about my bisexuality with Tom. Having taken forty years to discover the pleasure of sex with a woman I wasn’t prepared to forgo that, even at the expense of my marriage. I just hoped it wouldn’t come to that.

The problem was how to broach the subject with Tom, particularly with us seven thousand kilometres apart and our only contact email and the occasional Skype call. In hindsight, I am surprised how long it took me to realize how to start. I simply turned the conversation in one of our Skype calls to sex, acted seductively and was very pleased when it turned into a cyber session. Tom was obviously horny and we ended up with a very satisfying mutual masturbation session. Indeed, it was the first time we had ever masturbated in front of each other. I think the intensity of our climaxes surprised us.

Over the next few weeks, we masturbated together a couple more times and also began to be more open about our sexual fantasies. I asked Tom if he ever watched porn. After some hesitation, Tom conceded that he did. I asked him to describe a scene he really found hot. To my pleasant surprise, he said one of his favourites involved a woman having a massage by another woman that turns sexual and leads her to climax.

A little to Tom’s surprise, I mentioned that had happened to me when we were on holiday in Thailand. He got rather excited and kept asking for details. How many times had I climaxed? Three. Did she lick me? No—just her fingers. Was she nude? Yes. Had it happened again? I answered, no, which was literally true. I had never had a similar massage in a massage parlour but both Gemma and Timmy liked to ‘massage’ me before, in Timmy’s case, fucking me. I just didn’t think Tom was ready for those details. However, it was clear that Tom would love to see me in such a situation. He spoke of finding a massage parlour when I finally came to Hong Kong.

When I mentioned this to Gemma she came up with what she called ‘Project Tom’: to make a video of her massaging me to climax as his birthday present. I could then tell Tom that Gemma was my lover and even invite him to join us when he was next home. After some hesitation, I agreed. Even if I didn’t send the video to Tom I was confident that I’d have a stimulating couple of hours with Gemma. That, as is often the case with Gemma, turned out to be an understatement!

Once I had agreed, Gemma, as usual, took charge. From her array of friends, indeed, I suspected lovers, she produced a video producer, Patrick. Patrick was in his early thirties, very good looking with longish blonde hair; a very surfer look, which he was as well as making videos professionally.

On the day of the shoot, I dressed in sexy lingerie and a short black dress. The plan was that I would first do a striptease to my panties and then we’d move to a massage table and Gemma would give me a massage with as she said ‘a happy ending’. It crossed my mind that, knowing Gemma, that ending might involve Patrick!

It took three takes before Gemma was satisfied that I had performed a sufficiently seductive striptease. By the end, I was certainly beginning to feel aroused and my panties a little damp. I also noticed that Patrick had nice bulge which augured well for the effect I would have on Tom. Naughtily, I wondered what Patrick’s cock would be like.

Gemma now led me into her spare bedroom which she had decorated as an Asian massage parlour. A massage table covered in white cloth was centre stage. The room was filled with the seductive fragrance of frangipani and jasmine from a row of candles on a side table. The aroma immediately took me back to that room in Phuket where my journey had started. However, sexuality was more blatant. On the side table, in front of the candles, were two bowls of oil and two dildos. One was Gemma’s new strapless Feeldoe vibrating dildo that she and I had used very successfully a few days before. The dildo had a bulb that went into one of us and a seven-inch cock that went into the other. The vibration made it an amazing experience. My pussy, already damp from my seductive striptease, now flooded noticeably. I was becoming very aroused and no one had yet touched me.

I was nude except for my panties. Gemma laid me face down on the massage table, covered my ass with a towel and then left the room. I looked up and smiled at Patrick.

“Just ignore me,” he said.

Coquettishly, I smiled and answered, “Oh, I think you aren’t ignoring me!”

Patrick laughed and said, “Well, I’m only human! And who says I can’t enjoy my job too.”

I wondered how far enjoyment might go and realised that if the opportunity arose I probably wouldn’t say no.

Gemma returned to the room. She’d changed into a flowing gown with a plunging neckline that showed her cleavage. She was not wearing a bra; her nipples already looking hard with anticipation.

Pouring oil on her hands, she started to gently massage my feet and then slowly up my legs. Her touch was electric; at times firm, at others like a butterfly. I moaned and my already wet pussy flooded more. From all of our time together, Gemma knew my body better than anybody, possibly even myself and certainly my husband, Tom. She had discovered erogenous zones that I never knew existed. She also had a remarkable skill at assessing my level of arousal. She could take me to the point of climax and then hold off until my whole body cried out for relief.

DaylinaLop
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaylinaLop

And that is what she did. Three times she caressed my legs, almost all the way to my panties, and then away again. On the third time, her fingers brushed my pussy. I moaned and lifted my ass but quickly I felt the fleeting touch leave.

“Turn over, pet,” Gemma instructed.

I rolled over. Smiling, she looked at me and let her eyes hungrily run down my body. Refreshing her hands with warm oil, she knelt between my parted legs and massaged my shoulders and then down onto the orbs of my breasts. Her fingers played lightly across my hard nipples and then pulled hard on them. I moaned loudly and, imploringly, looked at her. Patrick and even Tom were forgotten. I needed Gemma and the relief I knew she would give. Nothing else mattered, but she was far from ready to give me that.

Standing up, Gemma stood at the end of the table and slowly slid her own robe off her body. Taking a bowl of oil, she tipped it across her breasts and slowly smeared it down her body. Again, she knelt between my legs, but this time she ran her breasts up my legs. Her hard nipples pressed into my flesh. I lifted my hips, wanting her to remove my panties. Carefully she avoided my pussy, letting her breasts slide up until they touched mine. Pausing, she bent forward and our lips touched. Hungrily, mine opened and I sucked her tongue into my mouth. As we kissed, she moved her breasts across mine; her nipples teasing mine.

Breaking our kiss, she rose and finally reached for my panties and pulled them off. Later, on the video, I was to see how wet and glistening my pussy was. Lasciviously, Gemma smiled.

“Please, Gemma,” I moaned. “Oh please, please.”

“In time, pet, in time,” was her response.

Reaching across to the side table, she picked up the little dildo, licked it and then teased my nipples with it. Switching it to a light vibration, she ran the tip slowly down across my stomach, trailed by light butterfly kisses. I moaned and lifted my hips. My hand stroked her hair and urged her head down. Smiling, she lifted the dildo and ran it along the sensitive inner part of my thighs almost to my pussy. I could feel my orgasm beginning even though she hadn’t yet touched my pussy.

“Not yet, Kerrie, not yet,” I heard her say and she pulled back until I relaxed a little.

When she had sensed that I had calmed down she bent forward and for the first time ran a finger along my slit, followed by her prehensile tongue that I had grown to enjoy so much.

“Oh, Kerrie, you are so delicious”, she said.

Carefully she avoided my clit and nibbled my lips. Slowly she inserted the dildo and pushed it into my cunt. I moaned.

“Oh, god, Gemma, please, please,” I implored.

Suddenly Gemma turned on the vibe and at the same time sucked hard on my clit. I exploded in simply one of the biggest orgasms I could ever remember. It rolled on and on, my whole body lifting off the table. As I began to calm down, Gemma continued to fuck me slowly with the vibe, periodically increasing the vibration to produce mini-climaxes.

I had completely forgotten about Patrick and that I was being videoed. Opening my eyes, I found him standing at the head of the table bending forward so that he could video Gemma between my legs. He was only inches away and clearly very aroused; his cock very visibly tenting his pants.

I couldn’t resist. I reached out and caressed it with my hand. Smiling, I looked up at him and pulled his zip down and reached in. As I had suspected, he was commando. Running my hand down, I estimated a very good size with a nice bulbous head. Pulling him towards me, I opened my mouth. Patrick needed no further encouragement and soon I was enjoying the sensation of a hard cock in my mouth.

After watching me suck on Patrick for a few minutes, Gemma interrupted, saying, “That’s enough. Remember we are meant to be showing Tom you are a sexy bi.”

“Let me lie down, Kerrie. I need your lips and tongue on my pussy. You can show Tom you are a good pussy licker.”

Looking at Patrick, she added, “And Kerrie loves a cock in her cunt as she licks. Don’t you, pet?”

I nodded and smiled at Patrick. Quickly, I stood up and Gemma took my place on the table. Reaching for a pillow, she placed it under her ass, opened her legs and offered her pussy to me. Her pussy glistened with her clit very noticeable.

I crawled between her legs. Burying my face in her pussy, I inhaled the muskiness of her arousal. I knew Gemma was close but wanted to prolong her climax and, yes, I did want Tom to see that his wife was, in Gemma’s words, a good pussy licker. Carefully avoiding her clit, I nibbled her lips, let my tongue fuck her and then slid a finger into her cunt. She was extremely wet. Lifting my face, glistening with her wetness, I smiled at Patrick and the video camera.

Patrick took the hint and moved behind me; his cock rubbing along my slit and then pushing in. I gasped. He rested and then pushed hard. My face was pushed into Gemma’s pussy.

“Oh god, Kerrie, stop teasing, please,” Gemma said.

While I had already climaxed from Gemma’s attention, I felt my orgasm building again as Patrick fucked me with deliciously long thrusts. I had always been multi-orgasmic but I was learning that with multiple partners and in novel situations my whole body became an erogenous zone. Orgasm tended to build on orgasm; each more intense. Today was no different.

Finally, I relented to Gemma’s pleading and gently flicked her clit with my tongue and then sucked hard. She exploded and squirted, coating my face. That and a hard thrust from Patrick took me over the top.

As I quivered from my orgasm. I felt oil trickle down my ass followed by Patrick’s thumb caressing my anus and then pushing in. Bending forward, he whispered in my ear, “Can I have your ass?” I nodded. Immediately he withdrew from my cunt and, for the second time in my life, I felt a cock press against my anus. Patrick was bigger than Jose, my first, and, unlike Jose, who had gently pressed, Patrick pushed harder, driving his cock head to open my sphincter. I yelled at the intrusion and the sharp pain and pitched forward onto Gemma, who held me tight. Patrick stopped and slowly the pain subsided. As Gemma held me, Patrick slowly pulled back and then pushed forward again. I felt so full and slowly the discomfort was replaced by growing arousal as he slowly fucked me. Gemma and I are about the same size so my breasts pressed against hers. Her hard nipples rubbed mine and, as Patrick fucked my ass, he drove my pussy against hers. I could feel her wetness. The contrast of a soft, womanly, and very aroused body beneath me as I was fucked almost brutally in the ass by a hard cock was amazing.

I was amazed at Patrick’s staying power but I could tell he was close. All pain from his insertion in my ass was gone and each thrust stimulated me in ways that I was learning only anal sex could do. I hovered close to a third climax. I felt Gemma reach between us and her fingers find my clit. That did it. I orgasmed and collapsed against her. She held me tight as I heard Patrick groan and fill my ass with hot cum. Amazingly that triggered another small climax.

Slowly I calmed down, my body tingling. I felt Patrick slip out of my anus. Gemma held me tight, our lips gently kissing.

“Oh, Kerrie,” she said. “I’ve never known anyone to cum the way you do.”

“To be honest,” I responded, “I surprise myself!”

“I hope we didn’t ruin the video,” I added. “We went further than I planned.”

“Oh, no,” said Patrick, “I can edit out the juicy bits!”

“But I hope, no regrets,” he added solicitously. “You are an amazing woman and an incredible fuck.”

I smiled and ruefully conceded, “No, Gemma seems to bring out that side of me!”

“Well, I’ll leave you two to your own devices and go and do some editing,” Patrick said. “Perhaps if I do a good job, I’ll get a tip!”

With that, Patrick dressed and left.

I lay with Gemma. I was sated but still high from the series of intense orgasms. I was also acutely aware that I had become almost addicted to trying cocks other than Tom’s. I doubted that I would really give that pleasure up. Still, the first step was to show Tom I was bi. How that panned out, I will tell you in my next story, along with how Gemma arranged a preview of my video!

 

 

Published 
Written by AussieMike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments