Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My name is Kerrie. I am a forty-two-year-old woman with a loving husband, two great daughters, and a home in an upper middle class, leafy suburb in the north of Sydney. I work part-time as a business manager, play tennis and swim. At forty-two, I am still slim, fit and attractive. I have been married since I was twenty-two and still love my husband, Tom, who loves me. Sex with him remains very satisfying. I am multi-orgasmic and, when we fuck, Tom rarely fails to elicit an orgasm, often two, and sometimes more. In turn, I think his cock is a thing of beauty. I love to suck it, run my tongue along is length and tease the wonderful bulbous head. A head that still feels so good when it enters me!

Tom was the third man to fuck me. I met him about two years before we married. Since then, until very recently, I have only been unfaithful once: a one-night stand at a business convention about ten years ago. Tom travels frequently for business but I have never had a reason to doubt that he has been faithful too.

We have two great daughters--twins--now nineteen. From tomboys they have grown into very attractive and sexy, if I say so myself, young women.

By any measure, I should be happy and satisfied with life. And, until about two years ago, I was. This is then the story of my awakening, my seeking of new sexual horizons and how they changed my life and, indeed, those I hold most dearly. I hope you enjoy the story.

So, what changed two years ago? I don’t really know. Turning forty was perhaps one significant event. As good as my sex life was with Tom, I began to wonder if there was more to sex than I had experienced. And, then came Phuket!

Tom and I went to Thailand for a long-awaited holiday. Our first without the girls. For two weeks we simply enjoyed ourselves: good food, beach and lots of good sex! The last few days were spent in Phuket. One morning, feeling a bit stiff, I decided to try one of the local massages. Little did I know what was in store for me!

I was shown into a cool room by an amazingly beautiful Thai girl with a great smile and clad in a loose white robe that came about mid-thigh. Sweet fragrance filled the air. It reminded me of a scene from the movie, Emmanuelle. She asked me to shower and lie face down in only my panties on a table. Slowly, she began to massage my shoulders, easing my muscles. Her touch was amazing: at once firm, but soft, and very erotic. The eroticism was enhanced by the sweet fragrance in the room. I could feel my pussy dampen.

Slowly, she worked the tension from my shoulders and back and then started on my legs. From my feet, up my legs, her hands seem to dance on my skin! My ass wanted to wiggle (which Tom says is a giveaway that I’m aroused) but I resisted. She seemed to sense my resistance and whispered in my ear, with a soft breath, "Don’t resist, let your body go, you may be surprised."

Slowly she massaged my muscles, working her way up my legs. With a gentle pressure, she forced me to part them. My pussy was on flood! I began to want her to touch me there but she seemed in no hurry. Her fingers traced their way almost to my panties and then away. Her touch was driving me insane! My ass lifted. She pulled my panties down. With firm strokes she began to massage my ass, kneading my cheeks. God, I needed relief but still she ignored my pussy.

Returning to my legs, now wide apart, her fingers trailed every so lightly up my inner thigh. I held my breath as that amazing touch, like little butterflies, neared my aching pussy. But again it moved away. I moaned. I wasn’t sure how much more I could stand!

"Turn over," my teaser, said. I rolled over. She stood up, slowly opened her robe, and dropped it on the floor. Languorously, she poured oil across her breasts and stomach. Smiling she slid across my body, her pointed nipples tracing their way up to mine and then down again. With legs apart, I lifted my ass, needing release.

Her hands were back on my legs and this time, they moved quickly higher until she finally touched my moisture. I quivered and moaned, "Oh please, please!" Finally, with a smile, she let her fingers open my pussy. One slid in as another felt for my clit. I exploded!

She paused, keeping her finger in me until my climax had passed. Then slowly and very deliberately she began to massage my pussy with little butterfly-like caresses, followed by harder strokes. My pussy was on fire and flood. I came again. Again she paused as I climaxed. However, before I finished her fingers were again at work. This time she drove several fingers deep into my open pussy. Another climax followed before she smiled and said, "I think madam is now relaxed!"

I lay there trying to make sense of what had happened. Slowly I got up, dressed, and walked back to the hotel. Luckily Tom was out. I showered and lay on the bed. I must have fallen asleep because the next I knew Tom was beside me, caressing me. I rolled onto my back and said, "Tom, just fuck me please!" I needed his cock in me so bad! Perhaps as reassurance, I don’t know.

The memories of that massage stayed with me on the flight home and at home. Over and over I replayed it in my mind, each time getting wet and usually masturbating. In the weeks that followed, I began to wonder what it would be like to be with a woman and be a more active participant. However, that is another story for another time.

DaylinaLop
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaylinaLop

Published 
Written by AussieMike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments