Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At first glance, it was a typical suburban dinner party. The truth was very different. I was there alone; my husband being in Hong Kong. Apart from our hostess, Gemma, I had only just met the other four—a couple, Paul and Brenda, and two men, Jose and Simon—yet I expected, before the night was over, to have sex with all of them. That expectation both amazed me and filled me with marvellous anticipation; my panties already damp.

Gemma was a gracious host, steering the conversation and serving a delicious meal. As the conversation swirled around me, I reflected on how my sex life had changed over the past eighteen months. In that period, I had changed from a faithful married woman to one, who, while still married, was relishing the thought of sex with four strangers. Gemma was already a lover.

My transformation, journey as I like to think of it, began with an erotic massage by a woman in Thailand soon after my 40th birthday. Her electric touch drove me to climax and stimulated a bi-side that I had never recognised before.

On returning home, I started to explore online. I discovered a very different world (and sex life) from mine. While I still enjoyed sex with my husband, my online explorations taught me much including the pleasures of cybersex. I chatted and cybered with several exciting women. Unfortunately, all my new playmates were overseas so none could become real world lovers. That changed when I met Julie and she became my first real world woman lover. We started an affair that continues. Gemma, our hostess that evening, was my second woman lover.

To add further spice, encouraged initially by an online friend, I had seduced my step-nephew, Timmy, now seventeen. After some hesitation on my part, this grew into a vigorous affair that also continues. Recently I had seduced his seventeen-year-old girl friend, Sara, and she now often joined our weekly meetings.

I'd met Gemma online but discovered that she lived in the next suburb. One day we met for coffee and an hour later were at her place, nude and making passionate love. Unlike my other woman lover, Julie, who was a lesbian, Gemma was definitely bi. She could also be dominating and liked to push both her and my sexual boundaries. Gemma was the first woman to fuck me with a strap-on— ‘My Dick’ she termed it! With my ass in the air and my face in a pillow she thrust hard into my pussy from behind. I screamed first with the violence of her penetration and then as a massive climax tore through me. After that day, she regularly fucked me with a strap-on and I reciprocated. I particularly like fucking her with a strap-on that featured a little dildo that went into my pussy. I was learning that my pussy was very adaptable.

One afternoon as we lay recovering from our love making, she asked, since my husband was in Hong Kong, if I’d like to come to dinner.

“I’m having one of my special dinners, next Saturday,” she told me.

“That sounds interesting,” I responded. “What makes it special?”

“Two things,” Gemma answered. “Firstly, I’ve fucked all the guests, and secondly, after dinner we all have sex!”

“What!” I exclaimed. “Everybody, in the same room?”

“Yes,” replied Gemma, “that’s what it makes it especially fun.”

“I’m not sure I could do that”

“Oh, rubbish!” Gemma responded. “You are a born exhibitionist and voyeur. Look how you enjoy to cam and you told me that it really turned you on watching Timmy fuck Sara.”

“True,” I conceded. “How many?”

“If you come, six”, she replied. “Please do, I so want to watch a cock fuck your delicious pussy as you suck one”.

Her fingers gently teased along my slit, which was still slick from her earlier licking. I felt my pussy respond; her invitation certainly arousing.

“I’ll think about it”, I responded, “but for now, Gemma, just please fuck me yourself.”

“With My Dick?” she asked, reaching for her strap-on. “Does my horny Kerrie, want My Dick in her wet pussy?”

“Oh, Gemma, don’t tease!” I responded, rolling onto my back, opening my legs and lifting my hips towards her.

As she strapped on My Dick, I played with myself, smiled at Gemma and licked my fingers. I could see the lust in her eyes as she brought the head of My Dick to my cunt. With sudden thrust he was embedded. I cried out as I was filled. Reaching up, I caressed her full breasts as she thrust into my waiting cunt. The contrast of feeling a woman’s breast as a hard cock—admittedly artificial—thrust into me was amazing. That together with licking a warm wet pussy as a hard cock fucked mine, defined for me the essence of being bi. Why it had taken me forty years to realize that, was one of life’s small mysteries. Now I had, I was relishing in my sexual journey. Accepting Gemma’s invitation to her ‘special dinner’ was a forgone conclusion. I was ready for a new experience and multiple cocks sounded too inviting.

For now, I enjoyed the look on Gemma’s face as she fucked me almost as much as the pleasure she was giving me. My Dick had a little dildo that went back into Gemma’s pussy and a little pad that rubbed her clit. I watched as her rising arousal spread across her face. Lifting my hips to meet her thrusts, I squeezed her breasts as they hung before my face, twisting her hard nipples the way I knew she liked.

“Go on, Gemma,” I said between the moans she was eliciting from me, “cum for me. Cum, as you fuck me with My Dick.”

Suddenly her face contorted and with a massive trust into me she exploded in orgasm triggering mine. Collapsing on me, we held each other tight as our orgasms subsided.

“Oh, my god,” Gemma announced, “Kerrie, you are an amazing fuck!”

Reaching up I pulled her face to mine, my lips seeking hers.

“You are pretty good, yourself,” I said, with a smile, as our lips touched in a deep kiss.

“So, you will come on Saturday?” Gemma asked.

“Yes,” I responded. “I think I could handle more than one cock!”

“I’m sure you can,” laughed Gemma. “You have three holes!”

“I’m not sure about that. I’m not into anal,” I replied.

“Oh, we’ll see about that,” responded Gemma, “particularly when you see Jose’s cock. It’s perfect for fucking asses.”

Three days later, we sat around Gemma’s dining table. Gemma sat at one end, resplendent in a shimmering gown with a plunging neckline that revealed the swell of her magnificent breasts. At the other end of the table, next to me, sat Jose. Jose was tall, dark, with a leonine head and long delicate fingers. I immediately thought of the old saying that a man’s fingers reflect his cock. I was certainly keen to find out and also wondered at Gemma’s remark that his cock was perfect for anal intercourse. I sensed that one of the outcomes of the evening might be the loss of my last virginity.

To Jose’s left and across from me sat Brenda. Probably ten years younger than I, she had the figure I’d come to really enjoy sexually: lithe, slim with perky breasts. She was a mother of two young children but had clearly kept her figure and took pride in it. Paul, her husband, sat to my left and, like Brenda, was blond and athletic. Simon, to Gemma’s left, made up the group. Older than the rest of us, probably in his sixties, he was distinguished looking with a head of silver hair. I learned later from Gemma that he was a former banker and now widowed. They had been having an affair for 20 years. I thought that if I had sex with him, as I expected, he would be my oldest lover. I was keen to see how he compared with my husband and Timmy.

Conservation over dinner ranged widely but I, at least, sensed an underlying sense of sexual expectation fuelled by the occasional look. My own imagination was in over drive with an increasing degree of arousal. I could feel my nipples harden in my bra and my panties becoming very damp.  As we were finishing the main course, I felt Paul’s hand on my knee under the table. Continuing to chat with Gemma to his right, he slowly ran his hand up my leg under my skirt. My legs opened, almost of their own accord, and Paul took that as an invitation to slide his hand up onto my panties. He could obviously feel my warmth and wetness. Pushing my panties aside his fingers teased along my slit towards my clit. I stifled a moan. Looking up, Brenda caught my eye, smiled and mouthed: “feeling good?” As if he was responding to his wife’s question, Paul pushed two fingers into me and finger fucked me for a few minutes before withdrawing his fingers. Slick with my wetness he lifted them to his lips, smiled at his wife, and licked them. Brenda looked at me, smiled, and licked her lips. I almost came!

At the end of dinner, we retired (Gemma’s term) to the living room. As I walked I was very conscious of how wet my panties were and how aroused I was. Paul’s finger fucking, particularly the way his wife had watched me, had brought me close to climax. I needed release and soon. However, I wasn’t sure of the protocol involved in the next step. Did I just strip, layback, open my legs and accept whoever’s cock or tongue was interested?

Brenda solved my dilemma. Coming up to me, she slid an arm around my waist, and whispered, “Paul says you taste delicious. I’d love to taste you myself.”

I smiled at her. “I’d like that,” I responded. “Paul did get me a little excited.”

“Okay,” said Brenda. “Let’s see if we can rectify that!”

Brenda was about my height so it was easy to turn in her arms, reach around and pull her face to mine. Our lips touched, opened and our tongues teased.

As we kissed, Brenda reached around and found the zip to the back of my dress. I broke our kiss so she could pull my dress down and let it slip to the floor. My bra quickly followed. Brenda bent and took each of my hard nipples in turn into her mouth. As she nibbled on them, her hand slid down and under my panties to tease along my very wet slit.

"Oh, Kerrie, you are so deliciously wet,” she said, with a big smile. I could only moan into our kiss.

I was very conscious of four sets of eyes upon us and I was enjoying the sensation. As Gemma had observed I had discovered I was a bit of an exhibitionist. The thought of being watched added spice to sex with Brenda.

I reached around and unzipped Brenda’s dress which cascaded to the floor. Continuing to kiss her, I unfasten her bra and felt for her breasts. They were beautifully pert—firm mounds topped with hard nipples. She moaned as I teased them.

“Come, Kerrie,” she said. Leading me to a lounge chair, she pushed me back. Spreading my legs, she pulled my panties down and, naughtily, threw them to her husband. Crawling up between my legs, she smiled up at me before spreading my lips with her fingers and licking along my slit.

“Mmm, so delicious,” she murmured.

I quivered; the sense of being watched heightening my arousal.

Brenda was a very skilful lover. With her tongue, lips and fingers she explored my pussy. At times her touch was soft, at others hard. She curled two fingers inside my cunt and stimulated my g-spot. She carefully avoided my clit and seemed to know when I was nearing a climax, taking me almost there but then letting me calm down. She was driving me crazy!

“Oh god, Brenda, please,” I implored. Impishly, she smiled but ignored my urgings and continued to tease me to almost, but not quite, a climax.

Looking across, I saw Paul with his cock out and wrapped in my panties. I smiled and beckon to him. He came across. I opened my lips and he took the hint. His cock was a nice size, about the size of my husband’s. I licked around his head trying to ignore what his wife was doing to my pussy. However, it was losing battle for both Paul and I. I felt his cock twitch and he erupted in my mouth just as Brenda gave my clit a hard suck. The combination drove me over the top in a massive orgasm that seemed to roll on and on.

Giving my quivering pussy a last lick, Brenda brought her face to mine. Our kiss, deep and long, mingled my wetness with Paul’s cum in an intoxicating combination.

“Paul was right,” she said. “You are very delicious!”

“And, you have a wicked tongue,” I replied. “Now, it’s my turn.”

I scooted down between Brenda’s legs. Smiling up at her, I gazed at her smooth, very wet and very excited looking pussy. Her clit in particular looked hard and indeed protruded like a little cock. I could hardly wait to suck it. I also needed a cock and just hoped Paul had good recovery because across the room, I could see both Simon and Jose busy with Gemma.

I looked around and was pleased to see Paul was still hard. Smiling at him, I raised my ass and bent towards Brenda’s pussy. He took the hint and I felt the head of his cock slide along my slit, nudging my clit. Brenda lifted her hips, presenting her pussy to me. Her husband’s cock began to enter me just as my lips reached her pussy. Paul’s thrust pushed my face into her. She was wet and so warm!

I heard Brenda say, “Go on Paul, fuck Kerrie, fuck her hard!”

And then, “Oh fuck, Kerrie, please!”

However, it was my turn to tease. Since both Paul and I had climaxed, I could enjoy the feeling of his cock as he slowly fucked me with stokes of deliciously varying depth and speed. As he did, I teased Brenda, using all the tricks I knew. Her pleading grew.

“Kerrie, for god sake, suck my clit, pleaseeeeee,” she moaned.

As I felt my own orgasm begin to build with Paul increasing the pace of his thrusting into my raised pussy, I did just that. I sucked hard on her very pronounced clit and was greeted with Brenda convulsing in a massive climax.

emily_dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emily_dream

The sight of his wife climaxing on my face pushed Paul to climax. I felt his cock, deep in me, twitch and then the warmth and strength of his ejaculation—not as strong as in my mouth but still enough—triggered my own climax. I collapsed on Brenda and Paul on me.

Brenda was the first to speak. “Oh wow, Kerrie, you are one sexy woman.”

“And with such a tight, delicious cunt,” added Paul.

Personally, I was a little stunned. I had just had sex—and rather amazing sex—with a married couple who I’d only known for a couple of hours. Moreover, that sex had been in a room with three others. Not that two of them, from the sounds that Gemma was admitting, had been watching.

Looking across, she was spreadeagled, face down on a chair with Jose behind her. I realised that he was actually fucking her ass! My own sphincter contracted with the thought that, not for the first time, I was expecting to lose my anal virginity tonight. However, my immediate attention was focussed on Simon and particularly his cock.

Simon had obviously been a keen spectator of my MFF with Brenda and Paul. He was nude, his cock powerfully erect. For a ‘old guy’ that part certainly looked fully functional! His cock was not long but what was striking was the huge bulbous, deep purple coloured head. The biggest cock head I had ever seen. My cunt twitched in anticipation.

Brenda saw where I was looking. Smiling she said, “Impressive, isn't it? Would you like to share it with me?”

“Yes,” I admitted, “but I'm a bit of a mess, thanks to Paul.”

“Oh, don't worry,” Brenda said with a laugh. “Old Simon’s rather partial to cream pie!”

“Come on, let’s go enjoy that cock together. Let us up, Paul.”

“Go on, girls,” responded Paul. “Go have some fun. I'll watch, enjoy and recover.”

Pushing me up, Brenda took my hand and led me across to Simon. Keeling down before him, she licked his cock head.

Looking up at Simon, she said, “Hi Simon, would you like to fuck a couple of very wet pussies?”

“Brenda, you know I think yours is one of the best,” Simon responded.

Looking at me, he smiled and added, “and I always like to try new ones, particularly just fucked ones!”

I admit, I blushed, suddenly aware that I’d hardly exchanged a word with Simon, yet I now wanted his cock to fuck me. Moreover, to fuck a pussy that had already one load of cum in it from Paul. For some reason that excited me considerably.

“Okay, girls. How do you want it?” asked Simon. “From behind?”

Brenda looked at me and I nodded. Dropping to our knees, we leant on the couch and lifted our asses to Simon.

“Wow, what a pretty sight,” said Simon, caressing our ass cheeks with his hands.

Brenda was clearly impatient. “Oh Simon, come on, stop looking and just fuck me, please! “

Simon toyed with us. He’d caress our ass cheeks, reach around and tease our breasts, let his cock head run along our slits but carefully avoid our clits. While I’d come twice already in the last thirty minutes or so I could feel my climax beginning again. My pussy was incredibly sensitive—a bundle of excited nerves. Occasionally, he’d let his huge cock head open my cunt. However, as much as I wanted him to enter he’d teasingly pull back.

The stimulation was clearly frustrating Brenda too. Her pleas became louder: “Oh fuck, Simon, please! Please stop teasing and fuck me!”

Finally, Simon relented. I heard Brenda gasp as Simon thrust into her and then cry out as she climaxed. Simon continued to fuck her as she quivered and moaned beside me. In a few moments, she convulsed again in a second climax. Almost unable to speak I heard her moan: “Oh god Simon, no one knows how to fuck like you.”

Turning I looked up at Simon, He must have seen the lust in my eyes. He smiled back and said, “Are you ready, Kerrie?”

I could only nod, my cunt already beginning to twitch at the thought of that monstrous cock head entering.

Slowly Simon withdrew from Brenda who whimpered as he did. His cock glistened with Brenda’s wetness, the head even more pronounced than before.

Teasingly he ran it along my slit, this time pressing the head hard against my clit. I moaned and lifted my ass. I was so afraid I’d climax before he entered. Sensing my extreme arousal, Simon pulled back and in one thrust buried his cock in me. The huge head parted my lips and stretched my cunt like no other had ever done.

Simon was not as long as Timmy, my young lover, whose cock could reach up to my cervix, but the size of his head meant he felt very different. Slowly Simon began to fuck me. The huge head moving inside me was incredible. I had never felt so full. Each stoke seemed to ignite new nerves until I could stand it no longer and collapsed forward convulsing in a massive climax. Brenda reached across and caressed my face as I moaned and whimpered.

Amazingly Simon had not cum despite igniting three orgasms in Brenda and I. As I began to calm down my pussy tightened and I could tell he was close. I squeezed my cunt muscles and heard him groan, “Oh god, Kerrie, your pussy is so tight.”

With one final thrust Simon came, adding his load to Paul’s, in my now very stretched and well fucked pussy. I looked at Brenda, beside me, and said, “Wow—you were right. He is an amazing fuck.” My pussy continued to twitch with small mini climaxes as I felt Simon begin to subside and slip from me.

I was sprawled on the couch in, I suspected, a rather indelicate pose and certainly with my well fucked and very cum-filled pussy on show. However, I didn’t care. I had always been multi-orgasmic. Tom, my husband, and particularly Timmy, my young lover with his long cock, could usually elicit more than one orgasm when they fucked me.

However, tonight had taken me to new levels of intense sensitivity and arousal. The variety of sexual stimulation I had received from Brenda’s prehensile and wicked tongue, her husband’s cock in both my mouth and pussy and then Simon fucking me with his incredible knob had left not only my pussy and surrounds very sensitive but had aroused my whole body.

I suspect many would think I’d been a real slut. Indeed, if eighteen months ago someone had told me that I would one day allow two men, neither of whom were my husband, to dump their loads in my pussy. I’d have said they were crazy. Yet that is what had happened and in the process, I enjoyed some of my biggest orgasms ever. And, I knew I wasn’t done. I wanted Jose and I wanted him in my ass!

As if sensing my thoughts, Gemma came up to me and languorously caressed my back.

“Oh, Kerrie,” she said, “watching you orgasm is always enjoyable but that looked a special one.”

“But I now want to see Jose fuck your ass. Are you willing?”

I nodded, turning my face so she could kiss me.

“Yes,” I replied, “but please be gentle. No one has been in there before.”

I turned towards Jose. I couldn’t believe the difference with the cock that had just fucked me. Jose’s was long, thin and with a very pointed head. He smiled as he sprayed his cock with lube.

Gemma took the lube from him and spread it around my anus. Smiling, she said, “I’m not sure you need this. You are so deliciously wet and cum is a good lubricant too!’

Gently she pushed her finger in, spreading the lube and opening my sphincter. After a few slow thrusts she withdrew her finger, pulled a pillow under me so my ass was raised and stepped back so Jose could move between my spread legs.

“Take it slow,” I begged him. “That is my anal cherry you're taking.”

He smiled at my expression.

“Don’t worry, I'll be gentle,” he reassured me.

He slid the tip of his cock first along my slit, teasing my clit so I moaned. Pulling back, he rested his cock against the dimple surrounding my anus.

“Ready?” he asked as Gemma caressed my back.

A little apprehensive but rather excited, I nodded. Placing his hands on my thighs, he surprised me by not thrusting in as I was expecting. Rather he just seemed to lean against me letting his weight push his cock against my anus.

I felt the tip of his cock press against me and my sphincter begin to open for him. It was a strange but exciting feeling. I gasped out loud, and he instantly stopped.

“Are you, okay?” he asked.

'Yes, oh yes.' I responded, surprised but pleased at his solicitousness.

“It's just that no one has been there before. But please don't stop, I want you in.”

I was thrilled by what was happening and wanted more. Jose responded by pushing himself against me. Slowly my sphincter opened to his pressure. Suddenly the head of his cock popped in. I'd never felt anything like it. I moaned.

“Okay?” Jose asked with excitement in his voice. My anal deflowering was obviously exciting him too!

I nodded eagerly, “Oh yes. Keep going.”

Jose pushed himself in a little further, paused, and then with a last thrust his body pressed against me and I knew I had the full length of his cock inside me.

He paused again to let me get used the sensation, and then pulled back, stopping with his cock head still just inside me.

I turned my head and looked at Gemma. Her face was flushed. Knowing the voyeur, she was, I was sure that watching Jose fuck my ass was turning her on. Simon was also watching. His cock was at half-mast but still impressive. On my other side, Brenda was leaning on the couch with Paul behind her. I realized that he was slowly fucking her as they watched. All eyes were on me and that turned me on even more.

Sensing that I was comfortable with his cock in my anus, Jose began to thrust into me properly. Each thrust took him right up inside me. Steadily Jose picked up the rhythm. As my anus stretched he began to move more vigorously until he was fucking me as hard as anyone had fucked my pussy.  With each thrust I could feel my sphincter gripping round his shaft, tighter than my pussy could ever grip a cock. It was an amazing and exquisite sensation. I could feel my climax beginning, stimulated by the gloriously naughty thought of having, for the first time, a cock sliding in and out of my rectum.

Jose bent and whispered in my ear, “Oh Kerrie, your ass is so tight. I’m so close.”

Turning my head so I could see his face, I said, without hesitation, “Cum Jose, cum in my ass.”

He responded by suddenly ramming forward so I felt his balls against my ass. Jose gave a deep groan. I felt his cock jerk inside me and he was there, flooding me with his cum. That did it for me too.

For the very first time a man had fucked and cum in my ass. The sensation was amazing and I exploded into an enormous orgasm that seemed to set off every nerve ending in my body. I felt every twitch of Jose’s cock and each spurt of cum until finally he gave one last groan and slumped on top of me, his cock slipping wetly from my anus. I felt wonderful. I looked to each side, catching sight of everybody watching silently and transfixed with what they had just witnessed.

My anal deflowering brought the evening to a close. Brenda and Paul finished their leisurely fuck and Brenda licked Gemma to what looked a very needed climax but we were done.

I was staying the night but the others dressed and parted. Brenda gave me a kiss on my cheek then a longer one on my lips when I turned my face to her. Her lips tasted of Gemma.

“Paul and I would love to see you again,” she said. “Perhaps dinner at our place sometime?”

“Sure,”I responded, although I was not really sure how I’d fit another set of sex partners into my life.

Jose was gracious too.

“Thanks for letting me be your first,” he said. “I hope you enjoyed it.”

I laughed, “I’m sure you know I did!”

“Yes,” said Jose, “and, Kerrie, you are a natural. Perhaps we could do it again sometime.”

“I’d like that,” I said.

“I’ll look forward to that, ciao,” Jose responded with a big smile.

Once they had left, Gemma turned her attention to me.

“How do you feel?” she asked, solicitously.

“A bit sore and a mess,” I admitted with a laugh, “but god that was an incredible evening.”

“Come,” said Gemma, “let me run you a bath and then bed.”

She added bath salt and perfume so the bathroom smelt of jasmine and frangipani. As I lay back in the warm water, I thought back over the evening. My anus was a little sore. Indeed, my pussy was tender and certainly my lips puffy. Simon’s knob had stretched me in ways that I wasn’t clearly used to. All my nerves seemed still to be on edge.

I couldn’t really believe the evening. It had exceeded all my expectations. Even on that first wild tryst with Timmy, I had never come so hard and so often in my life. Moreover, being watched definitely added to the excitement and my arousal. I knew I liked being watched on cam when I climaxed but that had only ever been with women. Timmy was the only man to watch as someone, in that case Sara, had made love to me. I decided I liked that and the power that gave me.

Suddenly I noticed my wedding ring and thought of Tom. Not for the first time, on my sexual journey, I was amazed how little guilt I felt. The past eighteen months had released a different side of me and one that seemed, I had to admit, to be taking on a life of its own. I still loved Tom and wanted him. How I might reconcile that and my new life I wasn’t sure. However, it was still a few months before I was due to join him in Hong Kong so that could wait.

Gemma interrupted my reflection by arriving with a big fluffy towel and a bottle of lotion.

“Come to bed, Kerrie,” she said.

Stepping out of the tub, she wrapped me in the towel and drew me into a hug. She’d showered herself and was warm. I felt safe. Drying me she led me to her bedroom and laid me down on my tummy. Gently she rubbed lotion into my back and down to my ass. Very gently she caressed my anus with lotion. The cool lotion felt very good. Jose had brought an immense climax but clearly my anus was going to need time to recover.

As she gently caressed me, I drifted off to sleep. Tomorrow would be time enough to rationalise. For now, I was sated and sleepy.

Published 
Written by AussieMike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments