Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you have read my earlier stories you will know that Timmy, my seventeen-year-old step-nephew, and I have been having an affair. I was concerned that, by having such a regular affair with me, he wouldn’t develop relationships with his peers. Thus one afternoon, as we lay on the bed, recovering from our usual very satisfying fuck, I asked him whether he was having sex with any girls his age. He told me that his girlfriend, Sara, let him feel her breasts and pussy but wouldn’t let him fuck her. I suggested that perhaps I should talk with her; an idea that Timmy thought would be ‘cool’. I suggested that they come for a swim the following weekend when I was going to be alone.

I have to admit that I wasn’t just interested in Sara for Timmy’s sake. For a while, I’d been keen to make love to a young woman. I’d cybered with a couple and liked the thought of their tight young bodies and pretty pussies. I also wanted to try my skills at seduction. Sara seemed a ripe target.

In the end, it all turned out rather easier than I had anticipated. Sara and Timmy arrived and immediately went swimming in the pool. Sara wore an attractive yellow bikini that showed off her figure. I couldn’t help noticing that in the months since I’d last seen her she had developed: with fuller breasts and the cutest bubble butt atop long legs! Timmy had a definite bulge and I noticed that Sara surreptitiously glanced at his crotch - an encouraging sign.

After they had swum for a while, Sara stretched out on lounge chair saying she was going to get some sun. Timmy and I went into the house where I told him to go upstairs and watch from the window overlooking the pool. I would see what I could do to seduce Sara. He was to come down if I waved. Giving his cock a friendly squeeze, I went back to Sara.

She was now lying on her front. I asked if she wanted sunscreen on her back.

“Oh, Mrs. D,” she said, “that would be nice.”

Undoing her bra strap, I squirted sunscreen down her spine and began to slowly rub it in. My hands slowly worked the sunscreen into her skin, which was warm from the sun and very firm. I let my fingers slide up the side of her chest to brush the sides of her breasts. She made no sign she had noticed.

“Shall I do your legs?” I asked.

“Yes, please,” Sara answered.

Starting near her feet I rubbed sunscreen into skin, moving slowly up her legs. Remembering the way I’d been turned-on in my Phuket massage, I lighten my touch. Very gently I caressed her skin just above her knees. I was rewarded with a little moan. Gaining confidence I moved my fingers further up, gently teasing the inner part of her thighs. Her ass clenched and she moaned again quietly. My fingers were now within a few inches of her bikini bottom.

Sensing her acceptance of my caresses I ran my hands up the outside of her legs and onto her ass. Firmly I caressed her cheeks deliberately pulling her bikini bottom up into her pussy. Kneeling down I used my legs to gently force hers to part. I was greeted with the sight of her bikini bottom tight into her crack and definite signs of moisture. She was certainly becoming aroused.

Reaching up, I slipped my fingers under the band of her bikini and gently pulled them down. To my pleasure Sara’s hips lifted and she didn’t stop me pulling her bikini bottoms away from her. Her pussy glistened, her dainty slit wet and framed by a slight fuzz of blond hair.

Bolder now, I let my fingers slide up her inner thighs. She moaned as I neared her pussy. I could feel her warmth. Gently I slid a finger along her slit. She moaned and moaned again louder as I searched for her clit. Her pussy was so beautiful. I slid one finger into her - no sign of a hymen. Gently I massaged her pussy, gently finger fucking her. Her hips lifted and she moaned. I couldn’t resist any longer. “Roll over,” I told her. With her eyes still closed she rolled over. My fingers went back to her pussy, gently parting her lips. Bending forward I let my tongue taste her. She was warm, sweet with the slight touch of pool water- very delicious!

Continuing to finger fuck her, I let my tongue flick her clit and then sucked it hard. Her hips lifted, she moaned and came!

Her eyes opened and she sheepishly smiled at me. “Oh, Mrs. D”, she said, “that was amazing!”

I smiled at her and said: “You are very sexy. No wonder Timmy thinks you are special.”

“He is special too,” she replied.

“Have you two fucked?” I asked, “You aren’t a virgin, are you?”

“I’m not a virgin.” She replied, “but I haven’t fucked Timmy. “

“Any reason why?” I asked.

She blushed and said, “I’d love him to but he looks so big! I’ve only had one cock in me and he was pretty small.”

“Oh, sweetie,” I said, “pussies are designed to stretch and cocks like Timmy’s are very special.”

“Do you trust me?”

“Yes,” she said. “OK,“ I responded, “Roll over on your tummy again. I have a surprise for you.”

I waved for Timmy to come down. Then I began to massage Sara’s pussy again. Working two fingers into her tight pussy, I stretch it gently. She moaned and lifted her hips.

Sensing Timmy behind me, I beckon him closer. Reaching up I pulled his swimmers down. As usual, he was majestically hard. My pussy was wet and I could have so easily fucked him but I was keen to see him in Sara.

Spreading Sara’s legs, I had him kneel between them. I took hold of his cock and gently ran the head along Sara’s slit. She moaned. I positioned the head over the entry to her vagina and nodded to Timmy to push.

“Oh, he’s so big,” she mumbled.

“Just relax, Sara,” I whispered, giving her pussy a gentle caress.

Slowly the head of Timmy’s cock entered her. It was an incredible sight: Her ass raised, her legs part, Timmy’s cock head now totally inside her.

“Go on, Timmy,” I said, “now gently push.”

“Oh, my god,” moaned Sara, “that feels so amazing.”

“It does, doesn’t it?” I whispered in her ear.

“When was your period?” I asked.

“Just finished,” came the mumbled response between increasing moans as Timmy slowly pushed his way into her. Great, I thought, no need to worry about a condom.

Suddenly, Sara spasmed and cried out “ Oh my god, I’m cumming”. Her climax forced her ass into the air, in turning driving Timmy all the way in.

I stroked Sara’s back as the tremors of her climax waned, saying to Timmy, “Hold still. Let her get accustomed to your cock in her cunt.”

“Wow,” she finally said. “That was amazing. I feel so full”.

“See,“ I said, “I told you pussies are designed to stretch. Now you can really enjoy it when Timmy fucks you!”

Slowly Timmy began to fuck Sara. It was an amazing sight. My pussy was wet and I couldn’t resist playing with myself as I watched.

Suddenly Sara said, “Let me turn over I want to watch Timmy fuck me.”

Timmy withdrew slowly—his wonderful cock glistening with Sara’s wetness.

Sara rolled over, spread her legs showing a gaping little cunt stretched by Timmy’s cock, smiled at him and opened her arms. Timmy entered her again and began to slowly but steadily fuck her. It was an amazing sight. I just watched with my hand now unashamedly in my shorts rubbing a very wet pussy. Sara pulled Timmy down and kissed him passionately before throwing her head back and exclaiming, ”Oh, fuck, I’m cumming again!”

I had seen Timmy climax so often that I could tell he was very close. I whispered in his ear, ”She’s safe. You can come in her.”

With a grunt and that familiar last thrust he exploded. Sara’s eyes went wide and she exclaimed. “Oh my God, that was amazing. You are in so deep!”

Turning her head towards me she smiled and mouthed a silent ‘thank you’. Then noticing where my hand was and, I suspect, the look of lust on my face, surprised me by saying:

“Wow, Timmy, I think we turned your aunt on. Do you think she’d like your cock, too?”

“Mrs. D, do you want Timmy to fuck you? He’s still hard.”

I still do not understand why I didn’t stop at that point.

DaylinaLop
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaylinaLop

Was I jealous of Sara? Was I concerned that having experienced her tight cunt he would lose interest in me? Was I just very horny? I don’t know. For whatever reason, I could only nod, lust getting the better of common sense.

“Wow, that would be so unreal and so hot,” Sara said.

With an uncertain look, Timmy, his cock still in Sara, looked at me. I smiled and pulled my shorts and panties down.

Moving to a chair near Sara, I lay back, opened my legs and said, “Oh yes, Timmy, come fuck your Aunt Kerrie.”

Sara gave Timmy a kiss and I heard her say: “Go on, I want to watch.”

Very hesitantly, Timmy stood up and turned towards me, his cock glistening from Sara’s and his juices. Whatever he was thinking his cock didn’t seem to have any doubt. It was hard. And, to be fair Timmy didn’t hesitate very long.

As he had done so often before, he let his cock slide along my slit, tease my clit. I moaned and he pushed hard into me. I gasped and lifted my hips to meet his trust. “Oh Timmy,” I said through a moan, “Oh god, fuck me!”

Having just ejaculated in Sara, Timmy had more control than I. With a few thrusts he had me climaxing. Pausing as my climax peaked, he then began to fuck me steadily. My climax built again quickly and I pulled him to me screaming as it tore through me. This time his cock gave that so familiar last twitch and exploded sending a powerful burst of cum deep into me.

I looked across at Sara who, with eyes like saucers, could only mouth, “Wow, Mrs. D, that was amazing!”

As I calmed down, the immensity of what we had done sunk in. I’d fucked Timmy in front of Sara after helping seduce her and getting him to fuck her for the first time. If nothing else, someone else now knew that Timmy and I had fucked even if Sara thought it was for the first time. Looking at the two of them, I said, “I think showers are in order, then lunch and we must talk.”

I shooed Sara and Timmy into the downstairs bathroom although from the giggling and then Sara’s moaning showering it wasn’t all they did. As I stood under my shower the enormity of my actions hit very hard. For once I felt I had gone too far but I didn’t really know what to do. Lunch was going to be interesting!

I was in the kitchen fixing sandwiches when they came in, hand in hand. Of the three of us, Sara seemed the most relaxed and way beyond her seventeen years. Timmy was quiet and less assured, possibly afraid that his times with me were now ending. And, for me, I was a mess of confusion, doubt, and guilt. Sara took control of the situation. Beaming at me, she gave me a kiss.

“Don’t worry, Mrs. D,” Sara said, “Timmy told me that you aren’t his biological aunt.”

“Sara,” I said, “I’m not sure that made what I did ok. I really don’t know what got into me.” Hoping to myself that he hadn’t let on it wasn’t the first time.

“Ooh,” laughed Sara, “I do. I know what got into you, Timmy’s cock!”

“Sara, please,” I chided, “We need a serious talk.”

“Why, Mrs. D, I am so pleased you got me to let Timmy fuck me. I’ve been fantasizing about that for a long time. It was even better than any of my fantasies.”

“Well, I said,” I guess I am pleased you enjoyed that but I’m not sure I should have been so encouraging and even less sure that I should have joined in.”

“Oh don’t be silly,” said Sara, “ You licking me was great too. I’d love you to do that again. I’ve always thought I might be bi. Now, thanks to you I know.”

“But, Sara, I’m old enough to be your mother.”

“But you are not,” Sara said, putting her arms around me and giving me a hug, “You are one very sexy woman! I’m sure you could teach me a lot.”

I looked across at Timmy. His face was relaxing with the beginning of a smile. His shorts were also tenting. “Oh my god,” I thought, “He wants to keep fucking us both and looks turned on by the idea of Sara and me making out.”

What did I want? The idea of a young woman to ‘tutor’ sexually was certainly exciting. I was also sure that Julie would love it as well. And finally, to be honest, I had been extremely turned on by watching Sara and Timmy fuck.

“Let’s have lunch,” I said, “and then we can chat some more.”

Lunch was a pleasant affair. Sara and Timmy chatted about school and left me largely to my own thoughts. Afterward, as I put dishes away in the kitchen, Sara came up behind me and slid her hands around to cup my breasts. I felt her breath on my neck as she kissed my neck.

“Sara, are you sure?” I asked. “Yes,” she replied, “I want to make love to you and have you make love to me again.”

“And, Timmy?” I asked.

“Definitely,” she replied, “ and I think you like his cock too!”

“Please, Mrs. D,” she pleaded, her fingers caressing my breasts, teasing my nipples through my bra.

My resolve was rapidly dissipating, I lifted my face towards her and we kissed; tentatively at first and then with increasing passion, our tongues touching. Sara didn’t need any tutoring on how to kiss!

Any final thread of common sense was now gone, the allure of exploring her lithe young body again too compelling. Breaking our kiss, I took her hand and said, “Let’s go to bed.” Sara’s face broke into a big smile.

I led her upstairs. When we passed Timmy, sprawled in the lounge watching football, Sara said, “Mrs. D and I are going upstairs for some girl time. Give us half an hour and come join us if you like.”

“That ok, Mrs. D?” she asked. I nodded and Timmy smiled broadly!

Sara proved to be a remarkably skillful lover for someone so young. She insisted on exploring my body with her fingers, her lips and a very prehensile tongue. My pussy was very wet by the time her fingers, followed shortly by her tongue, reached there. My hips lifted towards her face as, with surprising skill, she licked me. I moaned as she found my clit, teasing it with her tongue before, as I had done to her, sucking hard. I climaxed, perhaps not as explosively as with Julie, but still very enjoyably.

Sara, looking rather proud of herself, snuggled up into my arms, her face wet with my moisture. I caressed her back as we kissed. I marveled at the smoothness and tightness of her skin. Her nipples were hard on her perky breasts were pressed against mine. I could easily become addicted to her, I thought.

Sensing her arousal, smiling, I said, “My turn. Lie back and let me enjoy you.”

Sara lay back, opening her legs and lifting her hips towards me. Her pussy glistened, her vulva puffier than I had seen them earlier. Timmy’s cock had obviously stretched her.

Gently I lick her pussy lips, tasting her: saltier than earlier, probably the remains of Timmy’s cum. She moaned and lifted her hips again.

As I licked along her slit, I heard someone behind me. Lifting my face from Sara I turned and there was Timmy, nude and with his marvelous cock hard. I smiled, returned to licking Sara but lifted my ass. He got the message! Soon I felt his hands on my hips and his cock sliding along my slit, nudging my clit. I was very slick from Sara’s love making and he slid in easy. God, he felt good.

Slowly he began to fuck me. Each thrust pushed my face into Sara’s wet pussy. It was incredible! The scene must have been too arousing for Timmy because I felt his cock give that familiar twitch and with one last deep thrust he climaxed. His powerful ejaculation so deep in me triggered my own climax and pushed my face into Sara. Finding her clit I sucked and was rewarded with her joining us.

Exhausted, I rolled onto my back and held my arms open for Sara and Timmy to lie close, one on either side. Nothing was said for a few minutes until Sara spoke what I think we were all feeling. “Oh, Mrs. D, that was amazing!” I could only agree! “I hope we can do that again,” Sara said, “And I’d love Timmy to fuck me while I licked you, but I’m a bit sore at the moment.”

“Sara,” I said, “we will have to be careful but, yes, I’d love to keep having sex with you and Timmy.” And, so Sara became another of my sexual playmates often joining Timmy and me. Like me, she enjoyed being fucked by Timmy while she licked my pussy. For Timmy, his favorite position was to have both of us kneel, side by side, our asses in the air. He would stand behind and alternatively thrust into our pussies, ultimately triggering climaxes in both of us

Published 
Written by AussieMike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments