Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the days following dinner at Gemma’s I was in turmoil. I’d woken early the morning after the dinner in Gemma’s bed. She was on her back, her face soft with sleep. I lay beside her watching her before quietly rising, dressing and leaving her a note. I had to be alone. I needed to think.

At home and in the cold light of day, I was frankly amazed at what had happened. I oscillated between feeling that I’d been a real slut and being highly aroused.

The physical signs of the evening’s activities passed in a couple of days, even my anus recovered quite quickly. The mental impact took longer. At times, I wondered if it was time to stop. I put off my usual weekly meeting with Timmy on the grounds that I had a cold. When Gemma called to ask me if I was okay, I said that I was but needed to think. She was solicitous but also urged me not to think too much except of how excited and aroused I had been. I had certainly been aroused like never before. My whole body seemed to have been an erogenous zone. However, not for the first time, I sensed Gemma was a dangerous influence but one, like a moth to a flame, to whom I seemed drawn.

One aspect to Saturday night that really surprised me, even scared me a little, was how intensely I had become aroused when I realised I was being watched. I had masturbated on cam while being watched by some of my women chat partners. Timmy had watched Sara and I making love and obviously become aroused; not that it took much to arouse him! His arousal had in turn stimulated me further. Saturday night at Gemma’s had been very different. In particular, I had relished the power I seemed to have over men.

While Gemma assured me they were clean, I was also worried that, rashly, I had had unprotected sex with three men who I didn’t know, one of whom had a predilection for anal sex. If only to reassure myself I’d need to front up to the clinic and get some tests. What they might think of me was just another worry. However, the last thing I would want is to give a STD to Timmy or, god forbid, my husband, Tom.

Tom was the other big issue. With the exception of Timmy, I had until the dinner been ‘faithful’ in the sense that I only played with women, even online. My bi-side was important but my secret. I’d given up trying to rationalise Timmy and just enjoyed him, his cock and remarkable recovery powers. I tried telling myself that Paul, Simon and Jose were just sex; their cocks not much different from the dildo with which Gemma fucked me. Even to myself that seemed a hollow excuse, especially with regard to Jose who had taken my anal virginity and thus gone where no one, not even Tom, had been. The fact that Jose had elicited a tremendous climax didn’t help my argument. I had to live with the fact that I’d been unfaithful to Tom but told myself he wasn’t in the country; not that that made much sense either.

It certainly didn’t help that Tom was not in Australia. Two weeks before he had moved to Hong Kong to head his firm’s Asian office. I was due to follow in a few months once I had the house leased and the girls settled in an apartment. Currently my contact with him was a daily email and an occasional Skype call.

I was missing Tom, no doubt about that. However, I was also very aware that while sex with him was good, my climaxes with him had never been as intense as I had with Timmy or with all of my partners at Gemma’s. There was a comfortableness about sex with Tom but I sensed I craved more and variety. If I was to get my life back in some balance I needed to find a way to spice up sex with Tom. At times, I wondered if I should tell him at least about my bisexuality and perhaps encourage him to join in. I was sure Gemma would have no problem with that. The question was how to broach that subject with him, particularly from afar.

In hindsight, I am surprised how long it took me to realize how I might start. I needed to turn the conversation in one of our Skype calls to sex and hopefully into a cyber session. From there I might get Tom talking about fantasies and perhaps exploring the sexual web with me. As I had learnt myself, anything might then follow. Of course, Tom might have an Asian pussy on call but, somehow, I didn’t think so. Consequently, I was also counting on Tom being a bit horny.

The weekend after the dinner at Gemma’s, I put my plan into action. It had been awhile since I had last gone a week without sex with someone. The aftereffects of the night at Gemma’s had well and truly passed and I was feeling ready for some stimulation and hopefully a nice orgasm.

It was a mild evening and I had been swimming so I took his Skype call in my bikini. As usual, in our Skype chats we caught up on family news and his travels. However, I was aware his eyes were on my breasts and my nipples were showing through the fabric. I felt naughty and aroused already. Still I acted as if all was normal.

Finally, Tom reacted.

“Kerrie,” he said. “I hope you know what you are doing Skyping me in a bikini.”

“Oh,” I answered, acting as innocent as I could, “am I being a little arousing?”

“A little,” Tom laughed. “How about a lot, you sexy one!”

I had him! But I teased a little more.

“Sorry,” I responded. “I’ll go get a cover up.” And, then after a pause, “unless you’d like me to take the top off?”

Tom was silent. Slowly I reached round and undid the bikini top. Coquettishly, I held it in place and then let it fall. Slowly I caressed my breasts, my eyes on Tom’s face on my laptop.

“Oh, love,” he said. “You are so beautiful and, if you’ll excuse the expression, so fuckable!”

I laughed and responded, “I think I can excuse that but show me what I am doing to you. You sexy man!”

Tom looked shocked but suddenly grinned and stood up. I watched as he slowly undid his belt and zip. Stepping out of his pants he turned the cam right at his briefs and the bulge of his cock. Rubbing the bulge, he said, “Is this what you are missing, my sexy one?”

I caressed my breasts, smiled at Tom and said “oh love, yes”, while wondering what Tom would think if he knew I’d had four cocks in various ways since he had last fucked me.

“Take your briefs off. I want to see your cock,” I boldly ordered, caressing my pussy through my bikini bottoms as I did.

Okay, but only if you take off your bikini bottoms was Tom’s response. Slowly I stood and sensually lowered my bikini bottoms. I slid a finger along my slit and then sucked it. Tom gasped and I could see the lust in his eyes not to mention the outline of a very hard cock.

“Is that where you want to put that big cock?” I coquettishly asked. “My pussy is so wet for you!”

“Show me!” I demanded, as I slowly began to caress my pussy.

Tom pulled his briefs down. I gasped. For some reason, the camera angle made him look huge, his head already wet with pre-cum. My husband was incredibly aroused.

I had never masturbated in front of Tom before. It was not something we did. On the other hand, I had masturbated in front of Timmy both when we were alone and at times as he and Sara fucked. And, I was far from a novice at online masturbation having enjoyed various mutual masturbation sessions with women cam partners. Not that Tom knew any of that. However, I was not really conscious of Tom as my husband but simply as a man aroused by the sight of my body and what I was doing to it. I felt decadent and I am sure it showed. Tom was seeing a side of his wife he probably never thought existed. What the consequences might be I wasn’t sure, but that wasn’t about to deter me.

I lay back in my chair. I circled my nipples a few times, then slid my hands down across my stomach and opened my legs and aimed the cam at my pussy. parted my lips with my fingers. The smooth, tender skin just inside of my pussy was slick with wetness that had been building as our chat progressed and as thought of what I was about to do.

DaylinaLop
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaylinaLop

My fingers went to my clit and started to gently stroke. My hips thrust up in pleasure as I felt my orgasm starting to build. I switched to wide, firm, whole-hand massage motions; my wetness spreading all over my outer lips. I slipped a finger into myself, then another, and started stroking them deeper in and out as my palm massaged my clit.

“Oh god, Tom,” I moaned. “I want you.”

“Oh fuck, Kerrie. I’m going to cum,” was Tom’s only response.

“Oh, yes,” I cried out. “Cum! Show me that big cock cumming for me.”

My words were greeted with Tom’s cock ejaculating in my cam window as my fingers, with one last rub of my clit, brought me to climax.

We were both silent, surprised not only at what we had done but also the intensity of our resulting climaxes. At least that was my feeling. We switched our cams back onto our faces and I looked at Tom with a surprising degree of trepidation; not sure how Tom was going to react. I was greeted with a huge smile.

“Wow, Kerrie, that was incredible.”

“I have always thought you so hot but that surprised me.”

“I hope in a good way?” I asked.

“Oh yes,” was Tom’s response. “You know I love to see you climax but that seemed so intense.”

“Plenty of practice with you gone,” I said laughing (and wondering what he’d think if he knew the practice my pussy had really had since he’d last fucked me.)

“And, how do you cope?” I asked, adding, with a big smile, “Not by chasing Asian pussy—I hope!”

“Definitely not!” was Tom’s immediate response.

“Although, there are some sexy ones,” he added with a smile.

“Poor, love,” I commiserated. “Perhaps, I’ll have to play for you again one evening.”

“Sure, beats porn,” was Tom’s surprising response.

“Oh,” I asked, “You watch porn? What sort?”

Tom looked hesitant, like a boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

“Oh, don’t look so surprised, I bet all men do it sometime,” I responded. “And it’s not as if we don’t have a healthy sex life—well, at least, when you are here—so I definitely don’t mind.”

“So, what do you like to watch when I’m not there to take care of that marvellous cock?” I asked with a big smile on my face.

“Ok,” said Tom, after a few moments silence, “I feel a bit self-conscious talking about this but here goes.”

“I guess I particularly like watching a woman climax.”

“Alone, masturbating,” I asked, “or with a partner?”

“Both,” admitted Tom, “although I have never seen one masturbate the way you did.”

“I might just have to do it again sometime!”

“I hope so!” Tom responded, his smile getting even bigger.

“So, if she has a partner, man or woman?” I asked. “Describe a scene for me.”

Tom paused, reflecting then said, “Watching two women pleasure each other, say in a massage, is hot.”

Tom was becoming more relaxed and animated as he described a scene that was eerily familiar to me. I sensed talking to me about his porn watching was arousing him. It was certainly doing that to me. Lazily, I caressed my slick pussy as he opened up.

Finally, as Tom described how the masseuse, an attractive blond in Tom’s story, thrust two fingers into the open pussy of the woman on the table eliciting a massive climax, I interrupted.

“How would you feel if that was me on the table? I asked.

“Oh wow—with me watching? That would be amazing!” was Tom’s enthusiastic reply.

“I’m sorry you didn’t get to watch, but it has happened to me. Do you remember our Phuket holiday?”

“Oh yes, and particularly the last afternoon. I remember how urgent you were and how quickly you climaxed. Was that after your massage? Will you tell me about it?”

So, I told Tom of how, as I lay on my stomach clad only in panties, a beautiful Thai girl had worked the tension from my shoulders and back and then started on my legs. Slowly she had massaged my muscles, working her way up my legs. Her fingers had danced on my skin and I had become very aroused. With gentle pressure, she’d forced me to part my legs with her fingers tracing their way almost to my panties and then away. Her touch drove me insane. Pulling my panties down, with firm strokes she began to massage my ass, kneading my cheeks. Back to my legs, this time she slid all the way letting her fingers tease my wet lips and hard clit. I climaxed! Telling me to turn over, she took off her gown, covered her breasts with oil and slid along my body. Her hard nipples teased mine.

“Did she lick you?” Tom asked.

“No, she just used her fingers,” I responded.

“How many times did you climax?” Tom asked.

“Three,” I replied.

“And, then, again with me?”

“Oh yes, I just needed your cock. I guess for reassurance. I remember it felt so good.

“Have you ever done that again?” Tom asked.

I replied no which was literally true. I have never had another visit to a massage parlour that led to sex, although Julie, my lesbian lover, and I often massage each other. I have even taught Timmy although his massages usually end in a very vigorous fuck! I just didn’t think Tom was ready for that degree of honesty.

“Would you like to?” Tom responded. “Perhaps, when you come to Hong Kong we can find a place. I’d love to watch.”

“You don’t mind?” I asked.

“Oh no, love,” Tom replied. “I have no doubt of your love for me and find it incredibly sexy and arousing.”

“Indeed, you have me very hard right now!”

“Want to play again?” I asked

“Love too,” responded Tom, “but it might be your bed time but, with the time difference, it’s only 8 here and I haven’t had dinner.”

“Ok, off you go,” I said with a laugh, “Food first, then you can think of me later while you are watching your porn!”

“Doubt I’ll need porn. Just remembering you should do! Bye, love you.”

“Bye, I love you too,” I said and we ended our Skype session.

I sat there for a while, thinking. The Skype call had gone far better than I had anticipated. We had certainly broken the ice and new opportunities clearly beckoned. The thought of an erotic massage with Tom watching was certainly arousing and, indeed, I thought I’d love to watch him fuck the masseuse.

For now, however, the effect of our cyber session had faded and I was incredibly aroused. I need someone. While it was late, I called Gemma. I was a little hesitant because the last time we had spoken I was cool following last weekend’s dinner and my ambiguous feelings. That didn’t seem to worry Gemma. She who was about to go to bed but urged me to come join her. Half an hour later I was nude with Gemma’s wonderful tongue bringing me to a much-needed climax.

As I reciprocated, savouring her muskiness, the smoothness of her pussy lips and the hardness of her clit, I knew I really couldn’t give up such pleasures.

Before falling into a deep and contented sleep beside Gemma, I thought through my situation. Clearly my bi-side was an important part of me and, whatever Tom might think, I was not prepared to give that up. What I would like would be for him not only to accept my bisexuality but relish it. The big challenge was to take Tom on a journey to that goal. I fell asleep without knowing how I might do that.

The following morning, after giving each other a leisurely wake up orgasm, Gemma and discussed my ‘problem’ over coffee and fresh croissants. Not too surprisingly, Gemma came up with a plan. What Gemma’s plan was and how it played out, I will tell you in a later story.

Published 
Written by AussieMike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments